Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:43 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM

Old March 25th, 2024, 04:26 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Real friends, good friends are hard to find, let's face it..

Sweetsong
--------------

Her breath all but stopped when he touched her paw, and she felt a sudden wave of shyness wash over her, making her pelt burn thoroughly and deeply. While he spoke, she found that she couldn't look away, nor did she want to. Sweetsong sighed softly and moved close to Crowpaw, and she rested her head on his shoulder, her eyes closing as she let herself feel, for just a moment, his fur against hers.

Anything? That was...so broad. Sweetsong already felt that she had everything she needed right now...except for the life of a medicine cat. But that was a very lonely life...and loneliness was an old friend of hers. She wanted...she wanted a new friend! Someone more than a friend even...a companion she could trust and support. It seemed such a simple thing, but Sweetsong knew far better. "Can...can we meet?" She asked quietly, "A-at the next Gathering? I don't dare risk meeting anywhere else...a-aside from here, of course." A soft giggle escaped her, "But...I'd really like to meet you Crowpaw, face to face. Maybe even as a warrior yourself." She gave him a warm, approving glance, but she looked away almost as quickly.

"I understand of course, if you would like to keep our...friendship like this. Our Clans are very unhappy with each other..." It was a depressing thought. How silly it was that they had the same ears and tails and claws, but invisible barriers and different scents made them enemies. How silly it was that every little thing must be met with bristling fur and bared teeth.
"I just...I hate the idea of you getting into trouble..." Sweetsong sighed out, "I'm already in trouble enough, so I suppose I'll live with anymore that comes our way."

Sweetsong reached up and nuzzled his scarred cheek softly, a low purr rumbling in her chest as she did. "You look much nicer with a smile, you know..."

@SpiritedWarrior
Old March 25th, 2024, 05:44 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb

Crowpaw could sense his paw touching her paw set something off inside of her. What? He didn't exactly know. When she had rested her head on his shoulder, he was even more confused. She was clearly happy, so he must have done the right thing in offering her whatever was possible to get. The thought of next Gathering was... stressful. All the Clans were hostile with each other, and with the recent battle between ThunderClan and RiverClan, their two leaders would be on edge. Especially Bumblestar... I don't know about Birdstar though.

"Sure, yeah. Next moon's Gathering, we will meet. Your wish is my command." He snorted from the amusement he felt, but it was all completely serious. Whatever she wanted, he'd give her. If it was his presence- his real presence- she wanted, he'd gladly meet her at the Seastones during the Gathering of the four Clans. Though, he didn't know for sure if he'd be a warrior by the time they met face to face for the first time. He was close to that point, but... he had been saying that for eight moons.

"I don't care what our Clans think of each other. I care what we think of each other. If I get in trouble, well... then that's on me. If you get in trouble- I'll be available to talk." The comment about him looking "less scary" when he smiled brought an amused twinkle into his eyes and he laughed. He fell quiet soon after and closed his eyes, taking in the calm atmosphere that he had missed so very much. He thought of what to say in return. Something nice, but... what? He started to think of something- he liked it when her eyes shined with joy. "You're beautiful when you laugh."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Old March 28th, 2024, 05:57 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Sweetsong
--------------

Her eyes stretched wide, wide as moons. He had given her a rather...sweet compliment, and she found her ears burning as she looked down at her paws. But she was happy, knowing that they would meet face to face. Soon. And soon couldn't come fast enough. She had not had a friend like this in so long.

Like before, she could feel herself waking, and she turned her eyes to Crowpaw one last time as the sun began to rise in the waking world, and their pelts began to shimmer and fade once more. "I'll see you soon, Crowpaw," Sweetsong purred, "Sweet dreams," She touched her nose to his and closed her eyes.

When she opened them again, she was laying in her nest of lavender and feathers, and she smiled fondly to herself as the promise of meeting face to face filled her thoughts. She toyed with a purple flower with her claws, her heart light and yet full. She had found a true friend, one they had both needed so much. Her eyes fell to a white petaled flower with a golden center, and she plucked it from the side of her nest, rolling onto her back with a soft sigh, the tiny delicate flower held between her paws. The sun was rising, and the morning songbirds were calling out with their musical voices.

Today was another beautiful day.

@SpiritedWarrior
Old March 29th, 2024, 02:27 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb

The compliment he gave was not worded exactly how it was supposed to be in his head, but nevertheless, it worked out. Sweetsong looked like she loved the compliment, which in turn brought a heat to his fur. The warmth in his body was brought to him by embarrassment, a semi-unfamiliar feeling. Embarrassment left quickly, though, to his relief. It was replaced by excitement. He would be meeting Sweetsong face-to-face in the real world soon. The Gathering was coming up, and it was something he could look forward to. The young tom couldn't remember when he last felt excited about something- well... that's not entirely true. Crowpaw looked forward to telling her his story and why he became so negative in life.

He enjoyed the few moments of silence with the golden tabby, and was disappointed to see both of their bodies begin to fade away. We're waking up... Although he was disappointed he wouldn't see Sweetsong for a bit, he didn't have very negative thoughts about waking up to see his Clanmates. That was progress, right? Not seeing the negative parts of being around the Clanmates that ignored his problems for so long?

He looked at his friend up and down, watching as she slowly disappeared. Once he got to meet his eyes with her, Sweetsong moved forward and touched his nose with her own. He closed his eyes and twitched his whiskers, feeling his shoulders drop from the relaxing sensation that spread through his body. "Have a good day, Sweetsong." he murmured softly before opening his eyes to witness the day get started by the warriors of ThunderClan. I'll see you again, my friend.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!