Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 06:35 PM
RC Stragglers Finder
by dino.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 06:31 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Willowfern
Today 06:31 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 06:27 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 06:21 PM

Old May 2nd, 2024, 10:31 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Finchpaw training thread

Finchpaw
| cookie cat | it/he/they | ShC apprentice | 6 moons |

Finch waited for his mentor by the apprentice den, his tail flicking in excitement as he plastered a smile on. He was excited, but he needed to show it. And, so, he mirrored others excited faces around him. They hummed to themself slightly as they scanned the crowd of cats for their mentor, they weren't sure what the mentor looked like, and... although it would be mean to say, his mentor had a funny-sounding name. It tilted its head to the side as its eyes flicked from side to side, taking in each cat that passed him. He didn't know the names of all of them, but that didn't matter, did it? Just the face, just the face he would smile at every day with a slight wave of his paw or tail. He then got up and began to pace a bit, something silly he did when nervous but didn't quite want to show it. He would, when someone asked, brush it off as his legs were starting to buzz from lack of use.

@Planet

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old May 2nd, 2024, 10:46 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad
Default Re: Finchpaw training thread

Tuftedtusk
he/him - ShC Warrior - 27 moons

The toms eyes alighted on his apprentices form by the apprentices den, and he trotted over. Stopping in front of the small cat, he would purr a greeting."Hello, you must be Finchpaw." Tuftedtusk mewed gruffly, smiling slightly.

Now, just looking at him, anyone could tell what his namesake was. His two bottom canines would protrude from his mouth, appearing as tusks or like the lower jaw of a bulldog.

@Epiales
Old May 2nd, 2024, 12:29 PM
death does not define us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet View Post
Tuftedtusk
he/him - ShC Warrior - 27 moons

The toms eyes alighted on his apprentices form by the apprentices den, and he trotted over. Stopping in front of the small cat, he would purr a greeting."Hello, you must be Finchpaw." Tuftedtusk mewed gruffly, smiling slightly.

Now, just looking at him, anyone could tell what his namesake was. His two bottom canines would protrude from his mouth, appearing as tusks or like the lower jaw of a bulldog.

@Epiales

Finchpaw

He smiled at the warrior. Who was much… much bigger than Finch, but seemed very nice. They nodded quickly at their name, “I am, and you are… uh… Tufted.. tusk? Was it?” He said quickly, tilting his head slightly to the side as he tired to remember. They trotted next to the warrior. “Are we going to hunt?” It asked, its eyes quickly flitting to the swamp not to far from the camp where it has hunted not to much before. He hadn’t caught much but it was enough, and he had caught, so that was a start. And he learned a few tricks from Misty, he would smile to himself at the memory.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Old May 6th, 2024, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Finchpaw

He smiled at the warrior. Who was much… much bigger than Finch, but seemed very nice. They nodded quickly at their name, “I am, and you are… uh… Tufted.. tusk? Was it?” He said quickly, tilting his head slightly to the side as he tired to remember. They trotted next to the warrior. “Are we going to hunt?” It asked, its eyes quickly flitting to the swamp not to far from the camp where it has hunted not to much before. He hadn’t caught much but it was enough, and he had caught, so that was a start. And he learned a few tricks from Misty, he would smile to himself at the memory.

Tuftedtusk
| He/Him - ShC Warrior - 27 moons |

The tom would chuckle and smile slightly. "Yes, that's my name." He would begin walking, watching the small framed cat trotting to keep up. When it was asked if they would do hunting, the large feline nodded. "I thought that would be a good idea. We can see how well you can catch frogs and lizards, eh?" Tuftedtusk wanted to gauge his apprentices skills. Once he did that, he could make a path forward in their training that focused on Finchpaw's weak points, while also helping improve his strong suits.

@Epiales
[So sorry for late reply omg ]

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; May 6th, 2024 at 05:38 PM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 10:51 AM
death does not define us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post

Tuftedtusk
| He/Him - ShC Warrior - 27 moons |

The tom would chuckle and smile slightly. "Yes, that's my name." He would begin walking, watching the small framed cat trotting to keep up. When it was asked if they would do hunting, the large feline nodded. "I thought that would be a good idea. We can see how well you can catch frogs and lizards, eh?" Tuftedtusk wanted to gauge his apprentices skills. Once he did that, he could make a path forward in their training that focused on Finchpaw's weak points, while also helping improve his strong suits.

@Epiales
[So sorry for late reply omg ]

Finchpaw

Who wanted to hunt lizards and frogs? Obviously his mentor. He wanted to hunt birds-- maybe he would ask Moon later for some more training. He had already gone out for training with Bittern and... who was the warrior? He couldn't remember. But he did well on hunting there, so he didn't need much training he figured. Hmm, it would help though... He thought about it a bit as he followed his mentor to a more grassy area. It was beginning to get hot, and the sun beating down on his fluffy pelt wasn't helping. He felt tired quickly, lucky cats who are close to furless or short-haired.

Old May 11th, 2024, 09:41 AM

Tuftedtusk
| He/Him - ShC - 27 moons |

He stopped and sat down, looking at Finchpaw. "Since I don't know the current range of your skills, I'm going to have you do some basics. I know you've done some hunting practice before, but more practice won't hurt." The warrior explained, swishing his tail. "Firstly, can you show me your best hunters crouch?"

[ Finchpaw @Epiales ]

•••

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; May 11th, 2024 at 09:43 AM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 10:29 AM
death does not define us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post
Tuftedtusk

He stopped and sat down, looking at Finchpaw. "Since I don't know the current range of your skills, I'm going to have you do some basics. I know you've done some hunting practice before, but more practice won't hurt." The warrior explained, swishing his tail. "Firstly, can you show me your best hunters crouch?"

[ Finchpaw @Epiales ]

Finchpaw

He crouched low to the ground, flicking his tail up and out of the way of his legs. A slight trick he'd seen Misty do. He then flicked his eyes up to his mentor and waited for critique or praise. Hopefully praise, he had done everything correctly, right? His tail twitched slightly at the thought as he relaxed his body more. He thought of the prey they had caught earlier with Bittern, it was a good amount! A whole nest full of them! He would have some prey later, maybe. He didn't want to eat all of the prey they had caught, maybe just a taste though. He could ask Bittern if he wanted to go eat some with him, and he would smile. Or maybe Silkpaw! That nervous tom could use some friendship!

Last edited by Epiales; May 13th, 2024 at 10:31 AM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 10:57 AM

Tuftedtusk

Tufted watched his apprentice, confirming he did well with a hearty purr. "Good job, Finchpaw! Thats a very good crouch. Your tail is perfect, but your front paws could be tucked a tad bit more."

With a swish of his tail, he continued the lesson. "So, frogs and lizards are a bit different than other prey. Its not as easy to grab frogs because they are slimy and its not as easy with lizards because they are so skittish."

The tom would eye Finchpaw then. "Please go try to catch a frog or lizard. Remember, keep downwind, make sure your pawsteps are light and you will do fine."

[Finchpaw @Epiales ]

•••

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; May 13th, 2024 at 10:58 AM.