Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 02:21 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by wolfie
Today 02:21 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 02:17 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Realm
Today 02:15 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 02:13 PM

Old August 12th, 2022, 07:40 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

It was dark, everything was fuzzy and dark to Shadefrost. He knew full well that he was asleep, the "I'm not in full control of my body" feeling that he always got when dreaming told him as much. It seemed like he was drifting in it, the darkness, heading deeper and deeper into this incomprehensible abyss. The further he went the colder it was and the colder it was the more it seemed to add to his pain. Yes, pain. In most cases it would have been somewhat of a relief to the tom to be unconscious, especially when it meant he wouldn't feel anything, but in this case he could say with certainty that the pain he was able to feel flaring throughout his body was just as bad as it was when he was awake. It'd been like this since the fox, but for that shadefrost could blame no other cat but himself. Occasionally the pain would increase or decrease from time to time, but right now it seemed to be hurting far worse than usual. The tom wondered if this what it felt like to die, drifting with no real way to stop or go back, would it really end like this while he was sleeping. Then unexpectedly, he heard a familiar voice call his name. It wasn't clear to Shadefrost whether the voice was real or simply his imagination, but it did seem to help him open his eyes a little. The brightness of everything took the black tom by surprise and he had to blink until his eyes could adjust to his surroundings. He was aware of the giant dark brown paws standing a few inches away from him and (though pain made it hard) he turned to look at the cat they belonged to. He immediately recognized the tabby standing before him, and pushed himself up to bowed his head in respect. Even in the condition that he was in, he still knew that when his leader stood before him he should show her the respect that she was due.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; August 12th, 2022 at 07:42 AM.
Old August 15th, 2022, 02:38 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Stormpaw, Goldpaw, Fangtooth and Deadheart came back onto the territory.

Stormpaw and Goldpaw had been taken by twolegs and it had taken moons for Deadheart and Fangtooth to find them and they were tired from their journey

@marina

Last edited by Zei; August 19th, 2022 at 09:09 AM.
Old August 15th, 2022, 09:20 PM
Pretend

My Mood: Sleepy

Stag'Tuft
he\him

He bared his teeth obviously annoyed, he was suppose to be on patrol instead he was lost like a kit! Stag wasn't the type to be annoyed but seriously?! He'd thought he'd caught scent of a rouge but he ended up in a dead end. Stag shook his sparked pelt then sniffed the air was he close? He'd lived in shadow clan so long how could he be so confused, it was giving him a headache.

He was being so caught up in thoughts he stepped on a sharp thorn letting out a sharp meow then bit his tounge. He brought his paw close to his mouth then began to lick is this right? focusing all his attention to his slightly bloody paw.

@Undertaker

Character(s): ...Upgrading...

Help me stay active!: BuzzardThroat! , ShadePaw

"The choice was once your choosing, before losing became my loss.
I was their in your forgetting - Until i was forgot" -Lang Leav

Last edited by TeaHouse; August 15th, 2022 at 09:21 PM.
Old August 17th, 2022, 12:17 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
{Jaypaw of shadowclan}

The young apprentice perked his ears. "I'm eleven moons now. If you were to let me back, I could prove my loyalty again!" He said. "I'm sorry." He pinned back his ears. "I'll do anything to get back into shadowclan! I want to help with the twolegs! I want to help! I'll do anything to get back into shadowclan. its my home."

Cinderblaze
The deputy flicked his tail towards camp. "I'm letting you back into ShadowClan because we need more apprentices right now. However, if you go missing again, don't expect anyone to have mercy on you. Be warned that I will report this case to Dawnstar, and she might punish you. If you want to be let in, you'll have to accept any punishment that is thrown at you. Do you want to be let in under these stakes?" he asked, quirking his eyebrows.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old August 17th, 2022, 03:39 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post

Cinderblaze
The deputy flicked his tail towards camp. "I'm letting you back into ShadowClan because we need more apprentices right now. However, if you go missing again, don't expect anyone to have mercy on you. Be warned that I will report this case to Dawnstar, and she might punish you. If you want to be let in, you'll have to accept any punishment that is thrown at you. Do you want to be let in under these stakes?" he asked, quirking his eyebrows.
{Jaypaw of Shadowclan}

"I will. Shadowclan is my clan, and i will defend it with my life." He dipped his head with great respect. The young apprentice smiled. "I am very greatful, cinderblaze."

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old August 18th, 2022, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
{Jaypaw of Shadowclan}

"I will. Shadowclan is my clan, and i will defend it with my life." He dipped his head with great respect. The young apprentice smiled. "I am very greatful, cinderblaze."

Cinderblaze
His gaze was cold as he looked at Jaypaw. "Head back to camp then," he mewed cooly. He wasn't sure how Dawnstar would punish Jaypaw, but he did hope that the leader gave Jaypaw a somewhat harsh punishment so that the tomcat would realize how important being loyal to ShadowClan was. "Oh, and if you slack, that will result in exile." With that, he walked away, ready to start his hunting trip.

[Jaypaw is done! He has been readded to the allegiances ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old August 19th, 2022, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Warrior View Post
Stormpaw, Goldpaw, Fangtooth and Deadheart came back onto the territory.

Stormpaw and Goldpaw had been taken by twolegs and it had taken moons for Deadheart and Fangtooth to find them and they were tired from their journey

@marina

CINDERBLAZE | HE/HIM

The deputy had been going for a relaxed territory stroll when he came across the scent of four missing cats. He dropped into a crouch, prowling through the shadows until he found them — Stormpaw, Goldpaw, Deadheart and Fangtooth. It was unsual to see such a large group of missing cats appear out of nowhere. Cocking his head, he gazed at them, curiousity gleaming in his cold amber glare. “Well, well, you four,” he mewed. “Care to explain where you have been?”

Last edited by starry; August 19th, 2022 at 09:38 AM.
Old August 19th, 2022, 09:44 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post

CINDERBLAZE

The deputy had been going for a relaxed territory stroll when he came across the scent of four missing cats. He dropped into a crouch, prowling through the shadows until he found them — Stormpaw, Goldpaw, Deadheart and Fangtooth. It was unsual to see such a large group of missing cats appear out of nowhere. Cocking his head, he gazed at them, curiousity gleaming in his cold amber glare. “Well, well, you four,” he mewed. “Care to explain where you have been?”
Stormpaw Meowed "well i-i-i got p-p-p-ushed into the River when me and my Brother Goldpaw where ruff housing and drifted down stream...." she meowed nervously...
"and i went to find her" Goldpaw meowed...
"and we went with Goldpaw...." Fangtooth meowed as Deadheart nodded along
@marina (sorry just read the first post, i'll change the exuse...)

Last edited by Zei; August 19th, 2022 at 09:55 AM.
Old August 25th, 2022, 12:18 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Sorry all for the late replies, I thought I had responded a bit ago.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katlike View Post
@Undertaker

Lark stared mutely up at the leader, brown-ish grey fur quivering slightly with unpronounced fear. It was an effort to smooth down her fur again, but she managed it eventually. She wasn’t sure whether suppressing and hiding the fear was smart or complete suicide.

Now, thinking Dawnstar's question over, Lark realized that technically, she did not know any of the names of the cats who'd brought her here, since they hadn't directly told her. Technically, she was just an idiotic, measly, terrified kit who would have been too panicked to actually listen to the cats in the patrol talking. But it would not do to lie to her future leader, if that was who Dawnstar was going to be. And besides, Lark did not want to seem pathetic or too weak to this fearsome cat. She wanted to be able to hold her own, even if her close-minded actions possibly got her killed.

So, after biting her tongue with worry for a few moments, the lithe she-kit spoke. "I know a few... of their names." She said, and then hesitated a moment. Dawnstar hadn't asked for the names, she'd just asked if Lark knew the names. But then again, being cheeky would probably get her murdered on the spot. "One of them told me to wait for you and talk to you when you came. To see if you’d kick me out or take me in.” Her amber gaze flitted briefly around the camp clearing again, and then Lark was looking back at the leader, lips thinning into a straight line. “I would readily supply their names, really, but perhaps if I got them punished, they’d have it out for me ‘till I get punished as well. I wouldn’t want to start my time in your Clan with enemies.” The kitten meowed, bowing her head to hide the indecision in her eyes. “I know my place, Dawnstar. You are undoubtedly in power here. You have the upper hand(paw?). And I fully respect that. But there is a reason why I am here.” She lifted her head rather abruptly, expression shifting briefly to raw uncertainty for her future before it was covered up again. “I want to ask you for a home, to start here with a clean slate. Somewhere I can put my trust and not have it broken again. I am a kit, and will probably not be the most skilled or helpful addition to your Clan, but…” Lark trailed off, gaze turning distant as she tried to think of a way to convince Dawnstar to let her into ShadowClan. Because for once in her life, she felt like maybe there was a real purpose to… living. Sure, Lark had never expected much from life, even if her life had only consisted of about five moons, but being here, surrounded by all these cats milling about, it made her realize how many loners were missing out. So instead of attempting to convince Dawnstar, Lark merely bowed her head again and completed what she’d been about to say. “...But in the end, it is your decision.”

(Gah, sorry for writing this much, I got carried away)

Edit: I just realized, would this be in the past-? Since they're in camp and camp is being evacuated rn? Or does Joining/Rejoining have nothing to do with current-time Roleplay?

It seemed that she had been wrong, the leader could catch a whiff of fear in the cat scent. Despite the fear, the molly gave her an answer, not what she wanted exactly no names but she did say she knew who had taken her. Dawnstar smirked as she noticed that even though Lark said she knew the names she seem to purposely avoid naming them. At first, Dawnstar simply assumed the hairball was merely be sly, but after a moment she gave a reason why she wasn't naming the cats. Enemies, for a kit this young one spoke rather mature thinking several steps ahead of the average.

Dawnstar listened to everything else Lark had to say before speaking herself. "Enemies, ha! You're quite the thinker, I like that. But you are a kit, my clan is full of ruthless murders, but we don't go around harming or killing our own without a very good reason. At least I don't allow such things to be done without severe consequences, I can assure you no harm will come to you if you give me their names and if they do try something all you need to do is inform me and I'll handle it. Harming kits in their own clan is looked down on by all, not just me. They'll have some serious repercussions to deal with if they try anything, but I'm not going to force you to tell me, I can figure it out myself." It would be difficult all she had to do was ask.

"You rather bright, I think it would be quite a tragedy to not give you place among my clan. I'm interested in what kind of warrior you'll grow up to be with the right training. You'll have a lot to learn, and you'll have to take the name Larkkit, but you're smart so I'm sure you'll learn fast. Welcome to ShadowClan." Dawnstar finished, standing and stretching out.

[So we're done, you can go ahead and submit Lark to the Clan. The Re/joining thread is its own separate timeline, it does not interfere with anything currently going on in the clan.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frecklewing View Post
@Undertaker

Hoo boy. How do I explain this? “Okay, okay. I was out for a midnight stroll, and I walked onto some twolegs sitting on some wooden thing. I tried to run away, but one caught me. And I was a kittypet for…a while. But I’m back! They were stupid enough to open their weird door thing and I was out like a light!” That is not how that expression is used, ah, why are you still talking idiot! “So, uh. As I was forced to be a kittypet and didn’t really abandon my clan, can I…rejoin?” Please say yes. The tortoiseshell shook out all the thoughts. She’ll say yes, I know it.

Dawnstar cocked her head, so she was going to assume that this walk of was outside of ShadowClan's territory since Dawnstar had no clue what wooden thing he was talking about. The molly gave a deadpanned expression honestly wanting to say no, but that was pure because he wanted to be difficult. "If you get caught again, don't bother to come back." She snarled, lashing her tail. "You can come back, but go wash that stink out of your fur first, I will not have your reeking up the whole camp."
[Done]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
It was dark, everything was fuzzy and dark to Shadefrost. He knew full well that he was asleep, the "I'm not in full control of my body" feeling that he always got when dreaming told him as much. It seemed like he was drifting in it, the darkness, heading deeper and deeper into this incomprehensible abyss. The further he went the colder it was and the colder it was the more it seemed to add to his pain. Yes, pain. In most cases it would have been somewhat of a relief to the tom to be unconscious, especially when it meant he wouldn't feel anything, but in this case he could say with certainty that the pain he was able to feel flaring throughout his body was just as bad as it was when he was awake. It'd been like this since the fox, but for that shadefrost could blame no other cat but himself. Occasionally the pain would increase or decrease from time to time, but right now it seemed to be hurting far worse than usual. The tom wondered if this what it felt like to die, drifting with no real way to stop or go back, would it really end like this while he was sleeping. Then unexpectedly, he heard a familiar voice call his name. It wasn't clear to Shadefrost whether the voice was real or simply his imagination, but it did seem to help him open his eyes a little. The brightness of everything took the black tom by surprise and he had to blink until his eyes could adjust to his surroundings. He was aware of the giant dark brown paws standing a few inches away from him and (though pain made it hard) he turned to look at the cat they belonged to. He immediately recognized the tabby standing before him, and pushed himself up to bowed his head in respect. Even in the condition that he was in, he still knew that when his leader stood before him he should show her the respect that she was due.

Dawnstar stared down at Shadefrost for what felt like an eternity, inspecting his body for injury. The matted bloody fur did little to help her with figuring out what going on with him. Eventually, the former warrior did open his eyes and sit up long enough to bow his head in respect to her. She should probably bring him straight to Elmshadow and Ivysnake, but first, she wanted to see if she could something out of him. "What happened? Where are you injured?" Dawnstar question, ginger moving around the tom in a slow circle, trying to locate his wounds to determine if she should drag him to Elmshadow as he was or if she should find some cobwebs first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaHouse View Post
Stag'Tuft
he\him

He bared his teeth obviously annoyed, he was suppose to be on patrol instead he was lost like a kit! Stag wasn't the type to be annoyed but seriously?! He'd thought he'd caught scent of a rouge but he ended up in a dead end. Stag shook his sparked pelt then sniffed the air was he close? He'd lived in shadow clan so long how could he be so confused, it was giving him a headache.

He was being so caught up in thoughts he stepped on a sharp thorn letting out a sharp meow then bit his tounge. He brought his paw close to his mouth then began to lick is this right? focusing all his attention to his slightly bloody paw.

@Undertaker

Dawnstar had been roaming, weaving her way around the trees and through the shadows when she heard the sound of a nearby meow. Curiosity got the best of her and she changed her route. She didn't hear anything else, but a quick sniff told her that there was a cat nearby. Following her nose, she walked through the territory until she found a gray and cream tom lapping at his paw. The scent of blood was there, fresh, but not all that overwhelming. "Stagtuft, your back." The leader scoffed while stepping out of the shadows obviously expecting some answer for his disappearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal. View Post
Pineberry
As the she-cat padded along the familiar stream, she looked up to see a few cats. She sighed. Did her clanmates forget about her? Her face was twisted with worry. She glanced around, blinking. "Hello? Anyone here?" she asked, tail flicking.

Bluebellpaw
Bluebellpaw twitched her whiskers. She arrived a few heartbeats before Pineberry. Bluebellpaw flicked her tail and went to greet Pineberry.

The ShadowClan leader stepped into the light as she spotted the pair of cats who weren't a part of the passing patrol. "You two have missing for over a moon now," Dawnstar meowed, padding up to Pineberry and Bluebellpaw with a disappointed scowl etched on her face. The look itself screamed 'explain yourselves' while she still had some patience left.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; August 25th, 2022 at 12:19 AM.
Old August 25th, 2022, 09:59 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Shadefrost looked up at his his leader, "I have a fox bite on one of my hind legs" he said weakly. "I also have claw marks from rouges running from my chest to my belly and there are also some going across my side as well." When the tom first received his wounds there was only a little sting to it so he didn't think much of it. But as time went on he realize that the pain began to get worse and worse until every claw mark and bite began to fester.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer