Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM

Old March 21st, 2024, 07:27 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: Making a Bird's nest [RC EVENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Mousekit watched from the bracken as a crowd of younger cats gathered around a striped, blue-gray apprentice- Rainpaw. He had heard something about decorating and... Birdsnow? Would she be okay with whatever they were planning? She didn't seem like that mean of a cat, and if Rainpaw thought it was okay, it couldn't be that bad... from what Mousekit saw of the last clan meeting, the two of them seemed to be very friendly.

And was that... Branchkit? Mousekit squinted at the familiar brown tabby. Mousekit still didn't know him that well yet, but for some reason he felt drawn to go over and talk to the other kit. Maybe help the group too, while he was at it.

Mousekit's little black paws padded over towards Branchkit. "Hi," he mewed, sitting down next to him. "What's Rainpaw talking about? ...I couldn't hear him, eheh."

[@Blazing]

As Branchkit looked up at Rainpaw continuously from the edge of the group of excited kits and apprentices, another tom walked up to him from behind, Mousekit. "Hi," He greeted back, glancing at the kit. "Something about decorating Birdsnow's den." He shrugged and glanced at the other kits. "But they're gathering a lotta cats." Won't it ever be too much? It's not like the Leader's Den is so big right? Plus the younger or rebellious kits may cause trouble too.

Anyhow- "How are you?" Branchkit then asked out of nowhere. He stayed completely still, the two of them, and continued to wait for the event to start. It's, after all, at least better than the usual boredom he had to endure when he was not playing or sparring with Mousekit.

"It's a good day today."
Old March 23rd, 2024, 05:36 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dunlinkit joined. Why not? After all decorating Birdsnow's den was kind and being kind was always good. The massive moon old looked up at the apprentice she didn't know the name of. After all she had only left the nursery a few times, as despite her massive size for her age Dunlinkit was only a moon old. She looked down lovingly to Catfishkit and Muskratkit as Catfishkit bounced next to her side and Muskratkit walked next to her, her stride slow so that her two surviving littermates, eespecially Muskratkit, as she was the runt of the litter wouldn't have any trouble keeping up with her.

Catfishkit bounced excitedly next to Dunlinkit's side while meowing I'll join! I'll join! She wanted to help!

Muskratkit joined with her sisters, Dunlinkit and Catfishkit.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 24th, 2024 at 08:56 PM.
Old March 24th, 2024, 05:39 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Event [#event]

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

Not as many as Rainpaw hoped. Well, the older apprentice would have to make do. "A-Alright! So, if you guys find anything i-in the camp, um feel free to use it to d-decorate. I have a few feathers and shells here," he said, poking at the pitifully small pile. Only five, two feathers and three shells. Not nearly enough to decorate his mentor's entire den. "So, if you will follow me, we can start decorating!" the one-eyed tabby mewed cheerfully, He grabbed his small bundle of trinkets before padding to Birdsnow's den. Rainpaw set down his trinkets before turning to the cats he managed to gather. Stars, he wondered how his mentor was able to handle such a big clan, the apprentice was nervous with this small group of cats! The one-eyed cat fixed a nervous smile before speaking. "So i-if you have any trinkets, you can go ahead and use them, but f-for now w-w-we'll use these. So uh- g-go ahead and start decorating," he said, moving to the side so his gathered crowd can access the pile.

THIS EVENT IS STILL OPEN !! FEEL FREE TO HAVE YOUR CAT HOP ON IN

DO NOT QUOTE OR MENTION ME IF YOUR CAT IS NOT DIRECTLY INTERACTING WITH RAINPAW [ex. talking, asking a q]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old March 25th, 2024, 04:32 AM

BRANCHKIT

"C'mon then, if you want to," As Rainpaw came back to take them to Birdsnow's den, Branchkit shrugged and followed. It's going to be... interesting, to say the least. Following them into the den, the kit looked around curiously before walking out into the nursery again. There wasn't much that the kit had, yet he did find quite a beautiful shell amidst the bush yesterday, getting left by other kits. Not that it had any use for Branchkit, he brought it back and placed it beside the decorations. Glancing around, the tom once again felt out of place with other kits.

@zozelen (if you want to)

Last edited by Blazing; March 25th, 2024 at 04:32 AM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 07:38 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
BRANCHKIT

"C'mon then, if you want to," As Rainpaw came back to take them to Birdsnow's den, Branchkit shrugged and followed. It's going to be... interesting, to say the least. Following them into the den, the kit looked around curiously before walking out into the nursery again. There wasn't much that the kit had, yet he did find quite a beautiful shell amidst the bush yesterday, getting left by other kits. Not that it had any use for Branchkit, he brought it back and placed it beside the decorations. Glancing around, the tom once again felt out of place with other kits.

@zozelen (if you want to)
"I'm okay," Mousekit sighed in response to Branchkit's question. The other tom noted how it was a nice day today, although everything felt a little too cold for Mousekit's taste... Maybe Branchkit's fur was thicker then his, so he didn't feel as chilly. For a moment Mousekit wondered what Branchkit's fur felt like, and if it was at all fluffy, but he quickly shooed away his curiosity. What did it matter? Even if it was, it's not like he could just steal his warmth away!

Rainpaw was making another announcement about what the group would be decorating with, which was a slightly underwhelming pile of knick-knacks. Well, he might as well join in. He was already talking to Branchkit and the brown tabby had beckoned him to follow. As he entered Birdsnow's den, the aura certainly felt a bit intimidating, like he was somewhere he shouldn't be- he hoped his leader liked decorations...

Mousekit placed a few soft, colorful feathers in the leader's bed. The downy kind, not pokey.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 27th, 2024 at 08:48 PM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 08:45 PM

Sunkit (#2 lol there’s two of them) padded after Rainpaw, but made a steep turn towards the prey pile. After all, Rainpaw asked for feathers and other decorations, and the only place they knew feathers were was the prey pile. Taking a deep breath, Sunkit raced towards a wing sticking out near the bottom, and selected a few feathers that looked like they weren’t smooshed. With a giant tug, Sunkit yanked the feathers and fell onto the grass. They scrambled to their paws quickly, sneezing at the downy feathers that had fallen on their nose. Picking up the prized feathers, which Sunkit believed were the best feathers in the land, they headed towards Birdsnow’s nest and hoped no one had seen the awkward tumble.
(Open)

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old March 29th, 2024, 11:32 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Welcoming

(Oh my. Hmm, the names were ok when Sunkit was falsely Sunpaw but this could be confusing I could maybe do a name change during her apprentice ceremony. It then wouldnt be so confusing for cats. For now call her Sunkit#10 because she is 10 moons.) @Littlesun0112
Old March 30th, 2024, 07:53 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩

Event [#event]

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

The tabby was glad to see that cats were joining and decorating. It wasn't as much as they hoped, but it was still good. The one eyed apprentice took one of his feathers before padding over to his mentors nest. Very carefully, he weaved the feather into the moss. He padded back to his pile and took a shell. He set it next to birdsnows nest. He hoped that his mentor would appreciate what he had rallied the young cats of the clan to do. He wanted to make her happy. "Kits, I don't know when f-f-birdsnow will be back, so get your finishing touches in so we can surprise her" he mewed, looking at the den. There wasn't much, but there was a noticeable difference with how many trinkets there were. So, hopefully enough for furbs to notice.

This is still open to join! Please get your cats final touches in as this will be ending sometime next week <3

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old March 30th, 2024, 08:02 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dunlinkit saw a few pretty stones on her way to the leader's den, so the massive moon old kit picked them up and put them in the corners of the den.

Catfishkit noticed a feather laying on the ground so she picked it up and laid it by Birdsnow' s nest cause she didn't know how to weave it into her nest.

Muskratkit found a shell and put in a corner of the den.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old March 31st, 2024, 02:22 AM

BRANCHKIT

Afterwards, he quickly put a few more shells and feathers around the place and retreated out of the den. It was fairly moderate in temperature still. Watching as Mousekit joined him, he glanced at the other kits. "They're so enthusiastic," He mused in amusement, his tail flickering behind him. These are all just okay for him. To be honest, he preferred play fight or random training that may occur at any time. Sometimes warriors do pop in randomly for a few lessons or two.

> @zozelen

Last edited by Blazing; March 31st, 2024 at 02:33 AM.