Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 01:21 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by ollie
Today 01:18 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by sootflame
Today 01:18 PM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:10 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Aolani
Today 01:03 PM

Old May 9th, 2024, 06:11 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Blah
Default "Im here to help!" [p]

@iliri

Fallingpaw walked up to the meds den "Hello Springlight?" he meowed looking in "Im here to help clean up the place if that's okay?" he asked walking in the medic's den was not a mess fairly okay but he saw the moss had sighns of going bad in the nest and a few things here and there so he sat down and waited
Old May 9th, 2024, 04:35 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive

Default Re: "Im here to help!" [p]

SPRINGLIGHT
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 20 moons
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
[ @Spider-in-the-corner ]

The medicine den had been quiet, and it was relatively peaceful without the consistent fretting of cats caterwauling up her behind. Nothing too hectic had occurred since the affair with Haggard Ruins occurred. She wasn’t even certain how that exposition was going, and all it did was make her worried. Cats were potentially risking their lives to fight off the creature that loomed in that part of the territory, and she was entirely unable to collect any of the herbs that she needed there from its looming presence. It wasn’t easy with how lacking she was able to send warriors to certain parts of the territory. Cattail Ponds was off limits due to the badger, Herondove Hollow wasn’t the safest area to go after the incidents with Goldenheart’s death, Smallpines with the stench of lynx, and then there was Haggard Ruins. It made her job of sending out patrols all the more difficult to proceed without the initial risk of cats getting killed. A sharp huff expelled through her nostrils, the calico preparing to dispose of old bedding as her ears angled themselves towards the entrance of the den as she noted Fallingpaw’s presence, faint curiosity glistening in her blue eyes as he called her name.

Eyes narrowing, the calico instinctively sniffed the air for any alignment of illness or blood, yet nothing came to her senses. Fallingpaw wasn’t anyone she was familiar with other than the fact that he had failed punishments that Bumblestar had settled down for him, and that made him someone she wouldn’t be reliable with trusting to place patrols with. Other than that interiorized thought, what had he required? Springlight almost pried open her jaws to question what his presence was wanting, not wanting to deal with unwanted guests if he bore no injuries. However, her question was quick to be prodded at as he stated his presence within the den, stating that he was there to clean up. The medicine cat quietly observed the apprentice with narrowed eyes, uncertain whether to allow him into the deeper crevices of her domain. She doubted the apprentice would be the type to sabotage the herb storage, but her reflections remained on high alert. It also didn’t help with the fact that the overly elusive medicine den preferred to work alone to get certain priorities done. But… it wouldn’t help if he wanted so badly to clean out the den…

Sighing, the medicine cat gave in and whisked her tail for the apprentice to enter, allowing him to do what he needed. “You… can do… that… I was… about to… have these… pieces of… moss-bed… exposed… and replace… them with… new moss… and I… wouldn’t mind… the assistance… if you… are so desperate… to do so.” Springlight explained, cocking her head toward the direction of the moss-beds she was going to dispose of before focusing back on Fallingpaw. “Try… to not… go into… the herb storage… I’d… like to… not risk… the herbs… getting messed… up after… an hour… of organizing… them out.”

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old May 9th, 2024, 06:11 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
Default Re: "Im here to help!" [p]

Fallingpaw nodded "yes yes I know I wont bother the herbs." he said with a slight smile trying to hide the fact he could feel a slight negative energy from Springlight. he carefully walked in watching where he took his steps he came to the first nes grabbing the moss and taking it out of the den and disposing of it "Err i dont have new moss..." he said mostly to himself "I will get some soon but cant go alone...NOT asking you to go with me." he said he was nervous but why maybe nervous to fail again and never being able to reach his goal but he didnt know "i will find a warrior to go with me to collect moss." he said flicking his ear

@iliri

Last edited by Spider-in-the-corner; May 9th, 2024 at 06:12 PM.