What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Rainfoot | RiverClan Warrior | Clearing
open

The lithe tom came a-bounding out of the warriors den. Well, not quite bounding, per say, but surely a little more excited than he should have been. He wanted to go somewhere and get all this energy out. Wow! He surely should stop before he bothered anyone. Slowing to an acceptable speed was difficult, and he managed to do so perfectly fine!

Well, if you excluded that he tripped over his own feet and tumbled onto his back. With, of course, the comical "Oomph!" sound.

He snorted once, rolled onto his paws, and stood with a shake of the dust off his coat. He looked around, slightly embarrassed, and hoped no one had seen him fall.

Wrenpaw
~<>~
11/100
8 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

[as always, Wren's opinions do not reflect my own ]

Wrenpaw had been nearby the entrance to the apprentice's den, grooming her fur so it would lay flat - it's a lot of work to keep her fur looking good! Still, she was looking forward to a quiet day, maybe she could force... ahem, that is to say, politely ask one of the Lionhearts to hep with her training. When all of a sudden, some nobody warrior trips over his own paws right in the middle of the clearing. Wrenpaw frowns at him from her spot before stalking over to the fresh-kill pile, deliberately passing the tom on her way.

"And here I am thinking warriors were supposed to be agile and competent," she sneers as she passes him, quiet enough so she's certain only Rainfoot can hear her before turning her back on him and continuing to the fresh-kill.
Old March 29th, 2024, 12:07 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

《 Otterkit 》
7/10

he/him / riverclan kit / anxious / selectively mute

Silk Spinner [inactive]

His paws stopped moving as the apprentice noticed him crawling around and sat in front of him. His tiny black nose let out a puff of surprised air and they looked around with frantic yellow eyes. Realizing how close he was to the cats, there was no way he could turn back now. They'll think he is strange, which, he kind of is. Taking a deep breath he opened his maw before letting out a brief squeak.

The tiny brown's kit's eyes stretched wide in embarrassment. Instead of..talking like a normal kitten, he squeaked at the cats. Otterkit studied his paws, nervous about what the apprentice would say. Or what Blueriver would say. He squeezed his eyes shut and kneaded the dusty ground with his paws. At least this brought him comfort.
( @ThePrettyPurpleDemon ; Wolfpaw/Blueriver)

Last edited by nyx; March 29th, 2024 at 07:52 PM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 12:16 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Otterkit 》
6/10

Silk Spinner [inactive]

His paws stopped moving as the apprentice noticed him crawling around and sat in front of him. His tiny black nose let out a puff of surprised air and they looked around with frantic yellow eyes. Realizing how close he was to the cats, there was no way he could turn back now. They'll think he is strange, which, he kind of is. Taking a deep breath he opened his maw before letting out a brief squeak.

The tiny brown's kit's eyes stretched wide in embarrassment. Instead of..talking like a normal kitten, he squeaked at the cats. Otterkit studied his paws, nervous about what the apprentice would say. Or what Blueriver would say. He squeezed his eyes shut and kneaded the dusty ground with his paws. At least this brought him comfort.

Wolfpaw
-----------------------------------

Wolfpaw stiffled a laugh as blueriver trotted up "what's going on wolfpaw?" he meowed Wolfpaw glanced up "this little kit was trying to say something... and it was kinfda cute the little mew"
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old March 29th, 2024, 12:17 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Rainfoot | RiverClan Warrior | Clearing
open

The lithe tom came a-bounding out of the warriors den. Well, not quite bounding, per say, but surely a little more excited than he should have been. He wanted to go somewhere and get all this energy out. Wow! He surely should stop before he bothered anyone. Slowing to an acceptable speed was difficult, and he managed to do so perfectly fine!

Well, if you excluded that he tripped over his own feet and tumbled onto his back. With, of course, the comical "Oomph!" sound.

He snorted once, rolled onto his paws, and stood with a shake of the dust off his coat. He looked around, slightly embarrassed, and hoped no one had seen him fall.

Clovershock

Clovershock sat in the clearing, their tail curled neatly over their paws. They felt a burst of air shoot past them as a warrior ran out of the warrior's den and tripped over their paws. Clovershock chuckled at the fall, their black rosette fur ruffling up softly. "Hey, you alright?" They said, padding over to the fallen warrior. Clovershock's green eyes flickered over Rainfoot, looking for any injuries or signs of pain. They reached out a paw and nudged Rainfoot's shoulder, proding them to get up. "I'm Clovershock, by the way." Clovershock said with a smile, their eyes shining softly.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; March 29th, 2024 at 12:42 PM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 12:39 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post

Clovershock

Clovershock sat in the clearing, their tail curled neatly over their paws. They felt a burst of air shoot past them as a warrior ran out of the warrior's den and tripped over their paws. Clovershock chuckled at the fall, their black rosette fur ruffling up softly. "Hey, you alright?" They said, padding over to the fallen warrior.

Rainfoot | RiverClan Warrior | clearing
quoted

Much more embarrassed after the apprentice had already made a comment about his clumsiness, he was ready to be made fun of by this cat. And they were a warrior like him, so obviously if they picked on him they'd be right. His ears went down slightly, and then pricked as they asked if he was alright with hardly more than a chuckle.

"Yes, I'm fine. I must have gotten too excited, sorry." of course, his apology was unnecessary. There was no way he could get in trouble with this cat for simple tripping over his feet. He looked a little sheepish as he offered a crooked smile with his assurance of being okay.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆

Last edited by Peril; March 29th, 2024 at 01:39 PM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 02:00 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

GreenKit

2 Moons | He/Him, AFAB | Bisexual

RiverClan Kit

[1/10]
___

The kit sat by the nursery, his tail flicking back and forth as he observed the other cats in the clearing. He wasnt very interested in playing, but he wouldn't say no if another kit approached him.

A bug floated past his face and he quickly pounced at it, trapping it under his paws. He stared at it for a few moments before letting it go. Bye little bug.

With bug-catching skills like that, GreenKit was sure he would be the BEST warrior of them all. If he kept that up, he might even be a Lionheart! Or.. deputy, which then means he'll be leader! He'd be the best leader RiverClan had EVER seen!

___

OPEN

___

114 words

Last edited by Ladiebugg; March 29th, 2024 at 03:30 PM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 02:44 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!

《 Otterkit 》
8/10

Silk Spinner [inactive]

Possible TW: Self hate / Scary depictions (?) / Panic attack
Otterkit started shaking upon seeing the amusement on the wild apprentice's face. The brown kitten shrank beneath the cat's piercing blue gaze.

He cursed himself in his head, why was he even like this? Why couldn't he just be normal? Like any other kit he's seen.

They all play without a care in the world what cats think of him. He couldn't even talk to his clanmates, how was he supposed to be an apprentice. Otterkit let out a tiny whimper and pushed himself away from the cats. He couldn't turn and face the fact that cats thought he was weird. Thought he was strange. It's not like he wanted to be this way..he just is. Why did Starclan curse him this way? Everything always seems to go wrong for him.

Otterkit suddenly felt small. And another thing. He couldn't breathe properly. The smokey colored apprentice's face contorted into something much more terrifying. The cat twisted and morphed into a large black shadow, looming over him with a twisted wicked grin. He wanted to run but his paws glued to the ground so he just sat there. By his lonesome self, blinking small tears out of his eyes and breathing shakily.

Last edited by nyx; March 29th, 2024 at 07:52 PM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 02:48 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Otterkit 》
7/10

Silk Spinner [inactive]

Possible TW: Self hate / Scary depictions (?) / Panic attack
Otterkit started shaking upon seeing the amusement on the wild apprentice's face. The brown kitten shrank beneath the cat's piercing blue gaze.

He cursed himself in his head, why was he even like this? Why couldn't he just be normal? Like any other kit he's seen.

They all play without a care in the world what cats think of him. He couldn't even talk to his clanmates, how was he supposed to be an apprentice. Otterkit let out a tiny whimper and pushed himself away from the cats. He couldn't turn and face the fact that cats thought he was weird. Thought he was strange. It's not like he wanted to be this way..he just is. Why did Starclan curse him this way? Everything always seems to go wrong for him.

Otterkit suddenly felt small. And another thing. He couldn't breathe properly. The smokey colored apprentice's face contorted into something much more terrifying. The cat twisted and morphed into a large black shadow, looming over him with a twisted wicked grin. He wanted to run but his paws glued to the ground so he just sat there. By his lonesome self, blinking small tears out of his eyes and breathing shakily.

"little one?" blueriver noticed how the kit could not breathe properly "wolfpaw! get! birdsnow! or the deputy!" blueriver tried to calm the kit as wolfpaw burst into the leaders den
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old March 29th, 2024, 03:17 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Thunder chaser fell asleep in camp

(Activity post)

Old March 29th, 2024, 03:24 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Kingly

@Silverfur & Co
@peachfuzz~

The little kits pattereds about, headbutting each other and smacking the mossball about.

Creekkit toddled over, his one eye wide and curious. He reached his siblings and attempted to join the playing, although he was quite clumsy.

"Worse? Or better?"