Old August 25th, 2022, 12:19 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Hidden Haven

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Roankit
So he was to be killed if seen again? Interesting, and a choice that despite not understanding it Roankit found himself agreeing with. Glittering green eyes continued to watch Dawnstar as she spoke, remaining unblinking for the most part. Splitting cats into teams, pairing others up. Dividing up tasks amongst those who had gathered at the base of the tree. Patiently, he waited. And waited. And waited.

There it was. He was to gather up... Foxkit and Turtlekit. Hmm. He knew of Foxkit - that was his... sibling? Or cousin? Or... something, one of the kits he remembered meeting with Dawnstar and his littermates. It would be easy enough to round them up hopefully, and Roankit just blinked as Dawnstar offered up the chance to reside in her den with her. It sounded much better than the stuffy old nursery.

Letting out a deepened chirp as Dawnstar's tail snaked its way under his chin, he watched his grandmother depart rather quickly. He wanted to go after her, but was smart enough to realize that perhaps he couldn't go everywhere with her yet. So turning to look at Foxkit and Turtlekit, he proceeded to do what he did best; stare at them. Maybe one of them would talk if he was quiet enough but - no. Dawnstar had left him in charge.

"Dens," he grunted, eyes narrowing into a sharp glare. "Over there." Lifting a paw that was rather big for a kit his age, he indicated to a nearby desolate den that would soon perhaps be filled with moss. He hadn't a clue what den it would be, but it was one of the larger ones. Perhaps the warriors den? Without another word he glided over to the area, wasting no time poking his head in to observe what needed to be done. Some old debris lingered within and Roankit set to work removing what he could.

[ @Bone. @|~|PineFrost|~| ]
Foxkit wasn’t sure how she felt about Roankits tone. She knew Dawnstar had left him in charge, so despite her distaste towards being told what to do, she was ok with that now. Just his tone bothered her. His words were no more than a grunt, which could be interpreted as him not really caring. Or lack of knowledge of what to say. Either way she didn’t like it. But instead of commenting, she just nodded and followed her kin towards the den he’d gestured too. She started to pick up some debris. It had to be removed before they could put fresh moss. @|~|PineFrost|~|
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; August 25th, 2022 at 12:20 PM.
Old August 25th, 2022, 12:28 PM

Bump Policy: After 3 days!
My Mood: Spooky

After Turtlekit had removed quite a bit of debris from the den, he began to sweep the floor with his tail. There'll be no dust in here after I'm through with it. He thought as he inspected the ground. He stepped outside the den for a moment and waved his tail around in an effort to get all the dirt off of it. He padded back into the den and continued to busy himself by picking things up and sweeping.

Old August 25th, 2022, 12:55 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkpaw started to make his way over to the base of a tree that had plenty of moss on it. He flexed his claws back and gently tore off strips of the stuff and began rolling it into balls. He flicked his ears in Dappledleaf's direction, "You seem to have a lot on your mind, everything alright?" He asked. She had looked distracted since he met up with her to start the patrol, and his naturally curious and caring personality had him wondering what was going on.

(sorry, short)
[ @cloudy sky @Rabbiteye ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; August 25th, 2022 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Bolded speaking text
Old August 25th, 2022, 01:02 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudy sky View Post
Dappledleaf nodded as her patrolmates joined her. "Lets get going." She started padding off to where Dawnstar had mentioned. Every cat deserved a comfortable nest. She soon found the moss and started collecting the largest ball she could. "Carry as much as you can. We can come back for more again, if need be." She wondered what her kits were doing.

{ @Rabbiteye @Darkclaws }
Cloversun nodded, then began clawing together a ball of moss. She tried to only get the dry stuff, but wasn't sure she had managed. She reached up her paws and started tugging down some large pieces from a tree, only to leap back as ants started pouring out. "There are ants in the trees, don't take moss from there!" She warned the rest of the patrol. @Darkclaws

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; August 25th, 2022 at 01:04 PM.
Old August 25th, 2022, 01:06 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Dappledleaf wrinkled her nose at the ants, moving her moss away from the tree. She did not want to give any cat ant bites. At Darkpaws question, the long furred molly tilted her head. "This is my first patrol out after having kits. Sagepaw and Birchpaw." She waved her tail vaguely in the direction of the makeshift camp. Those two were his new denmates, and she wondered if the three of them would be friends.

{ @Darkclaws @Rabbiteye }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old August 25th, 2022, 01:30 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkpaw's eyes widened at Cloversun's proclamation and looked down at his moss only to see a couple of ants moving around in it. "You're right Cloversun, I must not have noticed. Thank you," He meowed gratefully. He tossed his few balls of moss to the side and moved over to a rock in the same area, this time making sure to check for ants as he set about his task. Turning his icy blue eyes towards his other patrol-mate he said "Oh! The two new apprentices!?" with excitement. He was happy to have some new denmates and he remembered cheering for them when their names were called, "I can't wait to properly meet them," he added, turning back towards the moss. "This is my first patrol ever, I'm happy to be able to help out the clan so I think I kind of get why you seem so distracted. I'm sure being stuck in the nursery got boring." He said quietly, thinking about the time he himself had been in the nursery. But then he had known nothing but that, he couldn't possibly imagine what it'd be like to be used to being free and out in the territory just to be confined to one space for several moons.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old August 25th, 2022, 01:36 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox_Void View Post
Foxcall
they/he

Foxcall gently nudged Marshpaw on the shoulder, "Come join me so we can carry more den building materials."

Once Foxcall had told Marshpaw they started to look around for Sharpfang and Shadowfur and once they had set their eyes on Sharpfang they started to make their way over to the she-cat. Coming to a stop in front of the warrior, bowing their head slightly greeting. From what she had noticed about her fellow warrior was that they were rather quiet.

@Shade. @Peachy Wolf27 @Cherry~ (Shadowfur mention)

Shadowfur dipped his head at Dawnstar's orders. He noticed how strained the she-cat looked. A part of him considered speaking with her about Hailpaw after his duties were done, but he was unsure. Dawnstar had a closed den policy; in his mind, that meant he should wait for her to seek him out.

He looked around for the other cats he'd been assigned to complete this task with. He saw them gathering nearby. Stretching his tired legs, he made his way over to them.

( @Shade. ) ( @Peachy Wolf27 )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; August 25th, 2022 at 01:37 PM.
Old August 25th, 2022, 01:46 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Moonkit (she/her)
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Moonkit knew that everyone was now engaging in useful activities, preparing nests for the nights to come and gathering herbs for the medicine cats. She also knew that some kits were doing it too, because she could hear their squealing. Dawnstar had probably put them too at work.

Where's Robinscratch? Pinekit? Moonkit had dozed off after giving up to tiredness, and now her belly protested with all the strenght she herself didn't have anymore. I'm so thirsty.. I can't even remember the last time I had milk with the others...
"Mom.. Are you here?" She heard paw steps behind her, but she couldn't recognize their scent. She was just too tired and hungry.
Moonkit lay down on the bare ground, closing her eyes again to rest. If a squirrel suddenly appeared in front of her, she knew she would do anything to have it in her mouth. It didn't matter that she hadn't ever eaten meat.

Groowwl... Sleepiness came, and Moonkit fought to resist.

@MysteryCat @Ashcloud of WindClan @Fenixwolf @Starlily
Old August 25th, 2022, 02:18 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

They all made it. They were okay. Brackenfire, Foxkit, Bouncekit, Berrykit, Cinnamonkit, Cuckookit - Bunnykit and Stonedawn, and Featherpaw. They were all okay. A heavy breath of relief left the tired she-cat's maw. She couldn't lie, the dog situation still had her on edge and being out in uncommonly visited land... It wasn't her favourite situation to be in, but at least every had made it. They were safe, hopefully. With less than a decent meal on her stomach and little sleep, the young queen finally felt the exhaustion pull at her now that the adrenaline had settled. It was probably the past events as well. Stars, let everything stay alright from here on out. She had been so tired, apparently she had zoned out during the entire meeting. Only the new busstle of her equaly tired clanmates pulled her out of her daze, and tired eyes moved to scan over the crowd. Right. Repairs - erm, renovations, cleaning, moss... Moss was already left to be gathered? Okay, alright, get your head together. She took a deep breath, dropped her shoulders briefly, then got up. Help, she wanted to help.

The molly's mismatched eyes moved to find Elmshadow but only fell upon Ivysnale. Maybe she could..? No, no. She hadn't seen that many injured, and this wasn't Irisflame. Ivysnake certainly had it handled. How did that thought even come up? Perhaps because of faint memories from the last time they evacuated camp. But the queen not to dwell on that. She shook the memory away, and padded around briefly to find what to do. Repair dens... She was fairly good at that, but she couldn't start until materials were found and the dens were cleaned out first.

Ah- and the kits. Nightshiver was headed for a den, but stopped in her tracks and whipped her head around to pick out the kits among the crowd. Was it safe for them like that, in unknown (to them) territory..? Not all of them had parents to stick to. Strangely, she felt an urge to keep an eye on them. At least a few. But they must be tired... Or so she thought until she spotted Roankit, Foxkit and Turtlekit going to clean out a den themselves. Well, it couldn't hurt. But, maybe she would be better off checking on them first. it was the least she could do. Looking around, she tried to see any lonely kits - specifically ones that may appear frightened or confused. She wasn't sure what it was, but she couldn't help the urge to make sure they were alright. Speaking of which, what was with her little one? Looking around, she kept a special eye out for Bunnykit. Oh hopefully she was with Stonedawn or Brackenfire, or anywhere safe.

[ Open for any kits needing adult supervision/comfort! -- @Nixey @Naiad, if either of you would like a bit of together time for them :0 ]

Last edited by Estelle; August 26th, 2022 at 04:39 AM.
Old August 25th, 2022, 02:42 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudy sky View Post
Dappledleaf wrinkled her nose at the ants, moving her moss away from the tree. She did not want to give any cat ant bites. At Darkpaws question, the long furred molly tilted her head. "This is my first patrol out after having kits. Sagepaw and Birchpaw." She waved her tail vaguely in the direction of the makeshift camp. Those two were his new denmates, and she wondered if the three of them would be friends.

{ @Darkclaws @Rabbiteye }
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post
Darkpaw's eyes widened at Cloversun's proclamation and looked down at his moss only to see a couple of ants moving around in it. "You're right Cloversun, I must not have noticed. Thank you," He meowed gratefully. He tossed his few balls of moss to the side and moved over to a rock in the same area, this time making sure to check for ants as he set about his task. Turning his icy blue eyes towards his other patrol-mate he said "Oh! The two new apprentices!?" with excitement. He was happy to have some new denmates and he remembered cheering for them when their names were called, "I can't wait to properly meet them," he added, turning back towards the moss. "This is my first patrol ever, I'm happy to be able to help out the clan so I think I kind of get why you seem so distracted. I'm sure being stuck in the nursery got boring." He said quietly, thinking about the time he himself had been in the nursery. But then he had known nothing but that, he couldn't possibly imagine what it'd be like to be used to being free and out in the territory just to be confined to one space for several moons.

Cloversun flicked the ants off her legs, then returned to the rocks.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch