Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 12:43 PM
Passing Ships in the Night...
by Mica
Last post by Dark
Today 12:33 PM
Dawnstar x Slytiger Litter...
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:32 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by squidz
Today 12:27 PM
In a sky full of stars -...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 12:23 PM

Old Today, 10:08 AM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Default All the Night's Stars couldn't Tear us Apart [P]

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Silence. The warriors den was Silent. Goldfish's dandelion colored hues remained open, staring off as her thoughts wandered. Mari. New camp. Jayfrost. Spotty. Sea..kit. The tortoiseshell feline shifted in her nest, allowing her dappled tail to curl over her nose. Hoping- Praying- sleep would come. That her thoughts would leave her be, if only for a little while. Hoping and praying her bad thoughts would drift off like a leaf in a raging river, even if it'll wash up on the shore soon enough. At some point, she wasn't sure when, The Ace of Spades must have closed her tired eyes, her breathing deepening, and fallen asleep. Because next thing she knew, The Riverclan Warrior was blinking open her hues and looking around. Standing in a meadow. The sky shone bright with stars and the moon. The wind carried flecks of stardust. Looking down (to make sure she wasn't dead, of course) at her paws, Goldfish noticed how warm and soft the grass was. Her claws sheathed and unsheathed in the soft earth. It'd been too long since there'd been soft and crumble-able dirt against her pads. But she was dreaming, and in starclan. If only she could take the dirt with her. Looking ot her left at a familiar sound, the tortoiseshell perked up at the sight of a river. But Goldfish knew she probably shouldn't swim in there, so her eyes flicked back in front of her. And immediately she froze like a deer in headlights.

....Pepperbounce. In front of her. In one piece. Gray fur Looking neat. Stars, how dead was he? Fully dead, obviously, but Goldfishs brain wasn't computing and that thought didn't come to mind. Jaws parted to speak. Nothing came out. Remembering. Good times, bad times. Jayfrost telling her where he was. What had happened. That he was dead, gone, Deceased. Never to be seen alive again. But here he was in Starclan. It took her a moment to realize her mouth was just half opened and she had forgotten to breathe. In, out. In, out. "Nice to see you in one piece." She said, voice stiff and wavering at the end. Her paws felt rooted to the earth. The betrayal of the dirt! And she'd thought it was nice dirt. Now it felt restraining. "Sorry, i don't know why i can't seem to talk right now." The Ace of Spades asmitted with a small, tight exhale and a laugh. "I.. I missed you." And suddenly she was going forward, forward, toward him, toward familiarity. Her paws were shaking and her legs felt weak, but true happiness was shining in her eyes. When she reached him, she aimed to wrap her paws around his neck and bury her muzzle in the fur on his shoulders, laughing and crying and crumbling and smiling.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blaaze; Today at 10:11 AM.