our universe was cloaked...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:58 PM
fill my brain with...
Last post by iliri
Today 12:51 PM

Old September 24th, 2024, 04:57 AM
~the king of heartbreak~

Bump Policy: please wait like 6 hours to bump, 3 if urgent. please do bump me for replies bc im quite forgetful
My Mood: Spooky
Default ♪ Honey's Roleplay Finder ♪

Hello there! This is a finder I've made to get some roleplays n interactions with my characters! I've listed only non-missing/non-shelved characters here, but I do have a few missing who may return, so stay tuned for if/when I add them here.
If you'd like, you can put multiple forms at once! There's not a set limit unless I really think there are too many, but two or three at once is fine! Also, please wait for me to reply if your form(s) have been accepted or not, as I might want to make slight changes or there may be too many forms at once. Thanks!
ThunderClan
Honeypetal - Honeypetal is a 23-moon-old genderfluid ThunderClan warrior who uses she/he/they pronouns. Though a nice, pure, kind cat on the outside, Honeypetal often blames herself for the bad things that happen in the world, like Greykit dying and Vinepaw's temporary demotion–as well as the losses of her other siblings. She sees herself as a bad omen, but doesn't know how to get rid of it. She works hard to please her Clan and loved ones.
ShadowClan
Darkice - Darkice is a 42-moon-old male ShadowClan warrior who uses he/him pronouns and is aromantic asexual. He's a nice cat, but only on the inside of his tough, scary exterior. He isn't necessarily mean, but he can be grumpy and make rude comments at times. He has somewhat of a deep, scary voice, can blend in with the shadows, and is a bit larger than normal. Darkice only has this personality due to a troubled and abusive past that he'd rather keep to himself–in which is the reason he avoids his parents. This cat has the Agatha Kitty Purrk.
Aspenkit - Around week old son of Goldenflower, Aspenkit doesn't have a lot of development on him, but he's got high dreams and a childish and fun personality he's gonna share with the world soon.
WindClan
Autumnwhisper - An agender WindClan warrior who uses it/its pronouns. It's a little lost in life, having Misophonia which is, in a way, represented by it having the Heightened Perception Purrk for their hearing. Though kind at heart, Autumnwhisper often snaps at others, doesn't listen to directions, even threatens its Clanmates sometimes. It's a troubled cat who is always presumed to be an annoying and immature brat, but it's really not its fault that it turned out this way–nobody understands that, though. It's trying its best. Autumnwhisper is doing its best to improve.
Quailpaw - A female apprentice who was humbled after being attacked and scarred up by a ShadowClan warrior after sneaking out of camp alone; once a cocky, manipulative, and childish cat, now a bit more nervous and humble after the true realization that she isn't strong and powerful as she once thought. 8 moons old.
RiverClan
Miresong - A trans male elder of around 87 moons and a once noble warrior, Miresong has quite a few tales and knows a thing or two about RiverClan life. He enjoys telling tales and playing with kits and apprentices on days where he's got a bit more energy.
Outsiders
Topaz - Topaz the non-binary rogue (they/them) is planning to soon join RiverClan, and so will possibly be in those allegiances soon. A bit of a confusing cat, Topaz could be the best, kindest cat for so many moons before turning on you in an instant with their manipulative tactics; it's hard to tell what they're planning to do next. This cat has the Honed Skill Purrk, which has not yet been used.
Saturn - A kind, sweet loner with quite the dark past surrounding her family. She loves making friends, refusing to be mean to others no matter how mean they are, refusing to be like the kin they ran away from. Uses she/it/he/they pronouns.
Other
Caspian - Caspian is a trapper of the Atari. Caspian tries to act tough, but deep down, they know they're a scared little kit by heart. They do everything in their power to make sure the young and initiates of the Atari are okay. After all, the younger members of the group are important as the leaders of tomorrow, so they want to ensure that they are well and will grow to be good cats. She/they.
Form
Fill out the following form (in this thread) to have a roleplay with one of my characters:
Your character name:
My character name:
Interaction idea (or just going with the flow?):
Where?:
Who should start? (You can say if you have no preference):
Anything else?:
Mention me: @Spooky_Dreamz

❝ Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too. ❞
Darkice has Agatha Kitty, Autumnwhisper has Heightened Perception (hearing), both active. Topaz has not yet used their Honed Skill purrk up.
I am not my characters, and my characters are not me. Keep this in mind during roleplay, please.
WIP character site! | Looking for interactions? Check out my interactions finder!

Last edited by Spooky_Dreamz; Today at 10:02 AM.
Old Today, 09:53 AM
I'm scawy!

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
Default Re: ♪ Honey's Roleplay Finder ♪

Your character name: Goldenwhisker(Aspenkit's mother)
My character name: Aspenkit
Interaction idea: Go with da flow!
Where?: Private thread
Who will start: I can!
Mention: @Spooky_Blossom

CloudedpawFallenpaw
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Old Today, 10:00 AM
~the king of heartbreak~

Bump Policy: please wait like 6 hours to bump, 3 if urgent. please do bump me for replies bc im quite forgetful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary_Sage View Post
Your character name: Goldenwhisker(Aspenkit's mother)
My character name: Aspenkit
Interaction idea: Go with da flow!
Where?: Private thread
Who will start: I can!
Mention: @Spooky_Blossom

Accepted! Feel free to throw up that starter at any time!

Darkice has Agatha Kitty, Autumnwhisper has Heightened Perception (hearing), both active. Topaz has not yet used their Honed Skill purrk up.
I am not my characters, and my characters are not me. Keep this in mind during roleplay, please.
WIP character site! | Looking for interactions? Check out my interactions finder!
Old Today, 10:02 AM
I'm scawy!

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky_Dreamz View Post
Accepted! Feel free to throw up that starter at any time!
Okok!!!!!

CloudedpawFallenpaw
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Old Today, 10:41 AM
I'm scawy!

I also have a riverclan kit that thinks she's dead. Could we throw up a starter for her and Miresong?
@Spooky_Dreamz

CloudedpawFallenpaw
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Old Today, 11:06 AM
~the king of heartbreak~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary_Sage View Post
I also have a riverclan kit that thinks she's dead. Could we throw up a starter for her and Miresong?
@Spooky_Dreamz
Yes, if you could also please fill out the form for that, too.

Old Today, 11:09 AM
I'm scawy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky_Dreamz View Post
Yes, if you could also please fill out the form for that, too.
Ok:
My character: Morningkit
Your character: Miresong
Interaction idea: Go with the flow!
Where?: could be anywhere from riverclan camp, nursery, or private thread
Who starts?: Could you? I have to go grocery shopping

CloudedpawFallenpaw
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!