Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by paedyn
Today 06:09 AM
A Pain Herbs Can't Soothe...
by Fish
Last post by paedyn
Today 05:59 AM
swimming paws [swimming...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:56 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 05:55 AM

Old January 11th, 2024, 12:44 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default was a long and dark december [p]

Mistypaw
She/her | 36 moons | RiverClan
After they reported their patrol, the late apprentice was about to head back into the apprentice's den. Her amber eye was settled on Jayfrost, and she debated on saying "bye" and just leaving. However, she had noticed that she quite enjoyed his company, which was.. unusual for her. There were so many cats she'd let in that just left and shattered her heart over and over again, so often that now only Birdsnow was left. Of couse she was not expecting some kind of friendship from Jayfrost, as he probably thought she was weird after the her sob story she'd told him before they headed out of camp. Recently, though, loneliness was eating her up. Birdy, her only friend - well, more than that, her best buddy - was now the deputy and really busy. So who was she supposed to talk with?

Her gaze swept over the prey pile, then back to the warrior. After their patrol, it was surely alright for them to give themselves a little reward? Mistypaw gave a little nod towardsthe prey pile, whiskers twitching. "Uh.. Jayfrost.. would you like to share something from the prey pile? Y'know, as a little reward for our work.." Totally not because she had nothing to do and no one to talk with. Which was most definitely her own fault, but could anyone blame her after all she's been through? She remembered that one cat who had been more than a friend or a family member to her. Silversnow. The scarred molly felt bad for what she'd put Silver through when she left to go search for Birdy who had supposedly drowned. Now she was realizing that she could have at least told Silver about it, but no.. she decided to not tell anyone and go find Birdsnow herself, which was such a stupid, childish decision. And now, Fawnlight was dead, Silversnow gone, without her ever getting to say her goodbyes to them. Fawnlight.. she really missed her. She had been such a great medicine cat, and an even better sister. Such a sweet shecat who'd been exposed to trauma way too early in her life.

[ @al3cc766 ]
Old January 13th, 2024, 12:17 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Unhappy Re: was a long and dark december [p]

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

relieved they were finally back and had their patrol reported the tabby had done the best he could to not look like a total fool while frantically grooming the waxy flower residue out of his fur.
he had mentally already planned out the rest of his day, namely sit around moping and try to get rid of the sharp smell the flowers had left him with. jayfrost had certainly not expected for mistypaw to approach him again. not only had he acted foolishly and unnecessarily rude to her but he surely weirded her out to the point of avoiding him forever.
so when she did approach him it took him probably too long to figure out a proper response.
"uh i suppose nothing speaks against it" he replied with a non-comitial shrug. he gave the fresh prey pile a quick glance, though he didnt really feel like eating at the moment his craving for company won.

@celeste

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old January 15th, 2024, 11:59 AM

Default Re: was a long and dark december [p]

Mistypaw
Jayfrost didn't seem particular eager to socialize (at least.. with her), and the silence was pretty awkward. Mistypaw took a deep breath, scared that he would refuse or find it weird that she wanted to hang out with him even though their patrol was done.. A large weight dropped from her shoulders as the warrior told her nothing spoke against it. Not the most exciting answer, but it's not like she had been expecting that. She was usually shy and closed, and Jayfrost did not appear to be too talkative or social either. This.. would work out. Yep, she was sure it would. She needed to get her reputation in RiverClan up a little, as right now she was probably just seen as a way too old, slacking apprentice who'd gotten herself into too many fatal, stupid situations.

Mistypaw remembered how she'd lost one of her damn eyes. A gathering, which had been.. chaotic. Random ThunderClan apprentices that were apparently taking over their clan's leader ship (which in some ways she could understand - the warriors just didn't do anything about Dawnstar taking over ThunderClan's camp), so much fighting, screaming, and a mousebrain of a ThunderClan warrior that had attacked her best buddy Birdsnow. Luckily she'd never seen that warrior again, but losing her eyesight at a gathering.. that just wasn't very enjoyable. Honestly, in her life she had received way too many injuries to even keep track of them anymore. While she supposed she could not hate all ThunderClan, somehow the squirrels were always the root of her problems, along with some random outsiders. They'd taken her eyesight, killed her in a battle - well, they'd attempted to kill Blizzardwind, but she had sacrificed herself. But she didn't regret it one bit. Better her than Blizz. No.. stop. Don't think about Blizz or the past. Just.. try to concentrate on the moment.

Her one amber orb darted over to the prey pile, and she slowly began walking over to it. There was actually quite a lot of prey, which was a good sign. Mistypaw turned back to Jayfrost, tipping her head. Curiosity shone through her deep eyes. Personally, she never cared what type of prey she ate, as long as she didn't starve. But since the prey pile was so thriving, there was room for a choice now. "Would you prefer.. squirrel? Sparrow? Or somethin' else? I don't have a preference," she mewed tentatively.

[ @al3cc766 am way too lazy to proofread rn sorry ]
Old January 23rd, 2024, 06:55 AM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post
Mistypaw
Jayfrost didn't seem particular eager to socialize (at least.. with her), and the silence was pretty awkward. Mistypaw took a deep breath, scared that he would refuse or find it weird that she wanted to hang out with him even though their patrol was done.. A large weight dropped from her shoulders as the warrior told her nothing spoke against it. Not the most exciting answer, but it's not like she had been expecting that. She was usually shy and closed, and Jayfrost did not appear to be too talkative or social either. This.. would work out. Yep, she was sure it would. She needed to get her reputation in RiverClan up a little, as right now she was probably just seen as a way too old, slacking apprentice who'd gotten herself into too many fatal, stupid situations.

Mistypaw remembered how she'd lost one of her damn eyes. A gathering, which had been.. chaotic. Random ThunderClan apprentices that were apparently taking over their clan's leader ship (which in some ways she could understand - the warriors just didn't do anything about Dawnstar taking over ThunderClan's camp), so much fighting, screaming, and a mousebrain of a ThunderClan warrior that had attacked her best buddy Birdsnow. Luckily she'd never seen that warrior again, but losing her eyesight at a gathering.. that just wasn't very enjoyable. Honestly, in her life she had received way too many injuries to even keep track of them anymore. While she supposed she could not hate all ThunderClan, somehow the squirrels were always the root of her problems, along with some random outsiders. They'd taken her eyesight, killed her in a battle - well, they'd attempted to kill Blizzardwind, but she had sacrificed herself. But she didn't regret it one bit. Better her than Blizz. No.. stop. Don't think about Blizz or the past. Just.. try to concentrate on the moment.

Her one amber orb darted over to the prey pile, and she slowly began walking over to it. There was actually quite a lot of prey, which was a good sign. Mistypaw turned back to Jayfrost, tipping her head. Curiosity shone through her deep eyes. Personally, she never cared what type of prey she ate, as long as she didn't starve. But since the prey pile was so thriving, there was room for a choice now. "Would you prefer.. squirrel? Sparrow? Or somethin' else? I don't have a preference," she mewed tentatively.

[ @al3cc766 am way too lazy to proofread rn sorry ]

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

"alright" he replied halfheartedly, having followed mistypaw to the fresh kill pile, he eyed it for a moment before picking up a scrawny squirrel and turning to carry it off to somewhere more secluded. his tail brushed mistypaws back, gesturing her to follow to a spot in a corner of camp so noone would come past them and decide it was a great idea to talk to them. not wanting to talk didnt mean he had to look like a total loser though so he made sure to keep his head and tail in the air properly and not slouch like he would be beated in a fight with a squirrel.
"so..how is your training coming along" he asked to fill the silence, waiting for mistypaw to start eating before taking a small bite himself.

(this is so short im sorry)

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old February 6th, 2024, 06:11 AM

Mistypaw followed Jayfrost to the secluded corner, settling down and resting her head on her paws. She leaned forward to take a bite of the squirrel, then stared at the warrior and tipped her head. Her training? Well, she hadn't really thought about it as of lately, but as far as she knew... she was ready for a warrior assesment, right? Maybe she would go bug Birdsnow about that when the ragdoll was less busy, or she'd just ask someone else. She did not want to put more weight on Birdy's shoulders. Actually, to ease that weight, she needed to remind herself to stop by her friend at some point and offer her a gift and comforting cuddles. "It's been going pretty well. I'm almost done, I know battle, hunting, swimming.. everything. I only need an assesment as far as I know, maybe I'll ask Birdsnow about that soon."

"How do you like being a warrior? Is it more stressful than apprenticeship?"

@al3cc766
Old February 10th, 2024, 06:10 AM
revenge is a fools game

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 24moons] <<-

properly settling down next to mistypaw he folded his legs beneath his body, resting his head upon grey front paws. silver eyes momentarily closing in exhaustion he hummed in response "mmh, you think about your warrior name yet?" he asked, as open ended as the question really was he didnt feel like ellaborating, it should be understood he was asking if mistypaw had any hopes or ideas for her name. he remembered thinking about it a lot when he was still apprentices, discussing their possible names in their nests late at night, hushed voices edging on excitedment. his brother and garlic , and him, to some degree at least. must be even more exciting after being an apprentice for many moons more than intended.
"i s'ppose." he replied unenthusiastically, again, but what was he supposed to say, being a warrior was fine?? not that different from being an apprentice?? far more lonely for sure but that had nothing to do with being a warrior , not really.
@celeste

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Last edited by alec; February 10th, 2024 at 06:11 AM.