Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by paris
Today 11:36 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:35 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:24 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:23 AM

Old April 23rd, 2024, 12:52 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Well, that was something. Still, Amberwing had seen similar tactics tried before. Maybe it'd work this time, but if it didn't? Well, it's not like Riverclan could dig themselves much deeper.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old April 23rd, 2024, 03:43 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Morningmimic was the first to pipe up. Despite the impression that a couple of cats around her gave with their responses, it was a legitimate question. Fadingsun didn’t bother acknowledging those who stepped up to try to answer her; the Lionhearts had that handled.

“It’s a reasonable question, Morningmimic. This action by our warriors isn’t being considered in isolation. This isn’t the first time that RiverClan’s cats have acted in ways that endanger our Clan over the past couple of moons. Having a friendly chat with an outsider instead of chasing them off and one of our own attacking their Clanmate, as just a couple examples. This is merely the final straw; it’s clear through everything that has happened in the past two moons that RiverClan’s warriors can’t handle themselves in an appropriate way, so that’s why these universal restrictions are necessary.”

He turned his eyes on Stickpaw and gave her a reassuring nod; nothing bad was going to happen to her or to Morningmimic. All he’d asked of his Clan was to act respectful and reasonable in the way they questioned him, and Morningmimic had done just that.

Icy eyes turned on Talonpaw next. “Talonpaw. You raise a good point about apprentices and their border tours. Apprentices can still get this experience from border patrols; I’ll convene with my Lionhearts and see about getting something additional set up to help ‘paws meet this requirement. As for territory tours, there’s no reason warriors can’t still show apprentices the landmarks on their own.” His tone hardened.

“I find it rather funny that you’re demanding I earn your respect when you’ve done jack all over the past couple of moons to contribute to this Clan. Our battle with ThunderClan was the last time you got off your ass and did anything aside from one single patrol. All I’ve seen you do is sit around during our meetings and complain. What are you doing to help this Clan? And don’t give me any self-pitying crap about how you’re still just an apprentice. Minkpaw, Cobwebpaw, and Adderpaw have all busted their asses trying to help this Clan. Wrenpaw has been putting her head down and working extra hard to become a warrior early.

“I’m not just talking about training. Where are you at any of our events? Why don’t you ever try to host one of your own? Why do I never see you volunteering for patrols, helping around camp, or seeking out extra training? Starlingflight has been negligent in your training, and if that continues it will be rectified at the next meeting. But it goes both ways; I haven’t seen nor heard any effort from you to try to seek training from others. Not a single apprentice or warrior in this Clan received training from only one single cat.

“It seems to me like you don’t actually care about helping this Clan. All you care about is yourself, and your own feelings. If you actually gave a damn about this Clan, you’d be out there showing it with your actions. But you aren’t. So until you actually start putting in some damn effort, Talonpaw, you can shut your mouth about me, or Mistyshard, for that matter, needing to ‘earn your respect’. Furthermore, I have yet to ignore anyone who comes into my den with feedback or opinions. So, I’m not sure where exactly that fox dung is coming from, other than your own imagination.

“I’m sure you’ll come up with some reason as to why my words aren’t satisfying, and frankly, I don’t care. If you have actual suggestions for how to improve things around here, come to my den and talk about them. Put your prey where your mouth is if you really think I’m going to ignore legitimate suggestions. But if all you’re going to do is insult me, insult my medicine cat, and run your mouth about what you have no clue about, then don’t waste my time or anyone else’s time.”

Talonpaw’s words swelled the angry fire within him once more. He had to take a moment to push it down as Cherryswirl and Blackfrost addressed him; if he wanted to earn these cats’ trust that he was actually going to listen to them, he had to reserve his anger for those who deserved it. As hard as that was.

Before he addressed that, however, there was another issue at paw. Despite being told to get lost by Dusklion, Antltermutter was still sitting in camp. “Antlermutter,” he called. “I don’t know if you’re deaf or what, but you’ve been told to get out of this camp. You’d better leave, or the consequences will be worse than what you’re currently being given.”

[ @Desert Rain Frog You have until 4/25 to make a post with Antlermutter leaving RiverClan territory, or she will be permanently exiled. ]

Now, on to Cherryswirl and Blackfrost’s comments. “Trying to keep track of how many patrols each warrior has completed is a lot to keep straight, especially without a deputy,” he answered, his tone terse but not angry. “I understand that these restrictions are frustrating for those who have been acting appropriately over the past couple of moons. If you want these restrictions to go away, the overall behavior of RiverClan’s warriors needs to improve. You need to prove to me, as a collective, that you can be trusted to have free access to the borders without causing unnecessary problems.

“I will revisit these restrictions in two moons. If, at that time, I’ve seen significant improvement in the behavior of this Clan’s warriors, I’ll relax restrictions, and I might revert things back to how they were before this meeting. But, if I continue to see the same issues or, stars forbid, things get worse, I have no problem leaving these restrictions in place or even tightening them. I suggest you all hold each other accountable, and encourage one another to get your heads on straight.”

Fadingsun stood. “I truly hope that this meeting will serve as the wake-up call some of you need. RiverClan is on a dangerous crash course towards all-out war with multiple Clans, and if we don’t start getting our act together, a lot of cats are going to die. When you choose to antagonize the other Clans, when you choose to act recklessly and stupidly, you not only put yourself in danger. You threaten every single one of your Clanmates. The blood of those we’ll lose in a war with WindClan stains the paws of the three who invaded their camp; don’t let it stain yours as well.”

With that, he leapt off the Floodstone and stalked out of camp.

( @Dust @Dark @Silverfur & Co @appariitiion @Jade @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @forest @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Alastor @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @Forgetfulshape )

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 03:50 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Appleberry and Skyfall looked at one another quietly.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 04:38 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw felt pride swell in her heart when she heard praise from the leader of her clan spoken to all of the clan. Slowly she swayed her tail thinking about all she could do to keep working her 'ass' off in the future. For right now she was out of big ideas like rebuilding the warriors den but she was sure she could just ask if anything that big needed to be done.

Oh dear I'm zoning out again.

Adderpaw was happy to hear that the ban would be lifted in two moons if others behaved but she was certain that this wouldn't happen. Forever they would be stuck with these tight restrictions but that was fine. They did not need more problems with all the other clans and if she was leader she would seriously consider keeping this as a permanent ruling.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 06:07 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe listened and was nodding in agreement

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 23rd, 2024, 06:15 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Blizzardpaw flinced a bit at Fadingsun's last words. Sadly staring at fadingsun's disappearing figure. When he left, she assumed the meeting was over and headed back to the apprentice den.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; April 23rd, 2024 at 06:49 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 08:28 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

While waiting for an answer from Antlermutter, her attempted to lead the she-cat towards the entrance having no affect, Fades started speaking once more. She blinked in surprise as she heard the words he spoke to Talonpaw. Yeah, sure, the 'paw hadn't done the best job at going about it, but the way her brother was publicly shredding him instead of acknowledging the points he brought up was... Dusklion just let it roll right off. Her brother had made it perfectly clear he wanted to be on his own for his leadership - if that even was her brother. Right now, she didn't recognize the tom on the Floodstone.

Her jaws parted to once again tell Antlermutter to keep moving, when once again her brother spoke - this time to Antlermutter. Immediately Dusklion's eyes flung to his, wide with disbelief. Oh, so now she couldn't handle a simple task of kicking out a cat that didn't belong? She'd done fine when Fades was injured. Her shock soon dissolved into hardened understanding and she gave a lash of her tail, ignoring as the missing cat stalked out of camp. Fine. That was fine. If Fades wanted to cut into her clearly having a situation handled, undermine her, then fine.

It really seemed that no matter what she did to help this damn Clan, it was never enough. Her heart bled for this Clan, for her home. But there was a tiny part of her that wondered if she even had a place in it anymore.

Muzzle contorted with disgust the head Lionheart watched with narrowed eyes as he stalked out of camp. She didn't realize the sting behind her eyes and quickly ducked her head to flatten her fur, hiding the way a stray tear of anger slipped out. Then, because the meeting was over and Antlermutter had left, Dusklion shook out her fur and padded back over to Goldfish. Despite her best efforts to push the angered hurt down though, it shone on her face still. She had never been good at hiding her emotions.

"You got a name yet?" she questioned Goldfish, her tone short and cut as the tip of her tail flicked irritably behind her. "...You know what, better yet, why don't we go out 'n look for her together. I don't trust most cats in this Clan to care about where she went, but it's clear you do. 'N believe it or not, so do I." Dusk needed a distraction, and running the territory looking for Minkpaw would be a start. She held Goldfish's gaze evenly, waiting for the warrior's response.

[ Goldfish - @blxze. - i know you and alec have something set up for gold to come across mink before she leaves, but if you're open to it, perhaps gold and dusk could do a brief search together and not find anything? ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 23rd, 2024 at 08:31 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 08:48 PM

Minnowsplash narrowed their eyes at all the protest, noise hurting their ears. Suddenly, it seemed like the tension was too much, and all they wanted was some rest. Luckily for them, Fadingsun ended the meeting soon enough. Minnowsplash rose to their paws with a big stretch and headed towards the warrior dens.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 23rd, 2024, 11:15 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Blackfrost
50 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Blackfrost felt quite satisfied with the way Fadingsun had handled this brief meeting. He had made his point, and made it clear that the clan's recent nonsense would no longer be tolerated. He had effectively handled the few outbursts and responded reasonably to the questions brought up. She felt everything he said was true, on top of it all.

She got to her paws and shook herself out. A growing resolve hummed in her chest to keep her clanmates accountable and do anything and everything in her power to drag this clan back to its former glory, even as she knew it would go fighting with tooth and claw.

Old April 23rd, 2024, 11:54 PM

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and not on Mondays, usually studying}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
"ACTIVE"
__________________________________________________ __
Mud'smoke watched as Fadingsun leapt off the flood stone signalling the end of the clan meeting and thankfully so, the noise of his clanmates protesting or conversation. Mud'smoke didn't like the mood that was forming here and luckily since the meeting was over he could leave it. Rising to his paws, he mad his way to the warriors den. Might as well take nap, he thought.
__________________________________________________ ___