Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Plot Resources

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:26 PM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:16 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 02:16 PM
101 on how to avoid an...
by taillow
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 02:13 PM

Old Today, 12:04 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Your love life's DOA!

So apparently DOA stands for Dead on Arrival? It was kind of too perfect to pass up.

As I'm sure you've cleverly inferred, this is a love finder for Deadmoon! I've tried this a few times with entertaining but ultimately unsuccessful results, and I'm going to give it another stab! This is both going to be a weirdly specific and also very open ended thing.

I'm looking for cats who were AMAB, though their current identity doesn't really matter, because at some point I want accidental children. That's half of why I'm doing this, if something happens to Dead I would like to have one of her kids around to become my main.
Weird requirement: The love interest's name has to include 'Rose'. I don't really care where in the name, but for.......reasons Rose has to be in there somewhere. I know this means someone's probably going to have to create a new cat, and I'm sorry, but I need a Rose.
Also! Deadmoon's kind of old, 42/43 moons now, which is going to restrict the pool a bit. I'm willing to have an age gap of 10-15 moons if the love interest is a loner or in another clan, but if they're supposed to have grown up in Windclan it'd be SUPER weird if she knew them as a kit when she was a warrior, so if you want a currently Windclan kitty a 5 moon gap would probably be the max.
Yes, I know, I am not going to find a preexisting cat that meets all of these specifications. I was kind of hoping one of y'all would be willing to create a cat to go on a little journey with Dead and I. Worst case scenario I'll create a cat and adopt them out or something. But maybe I win the lottery and there is some single 43 moon old named Rose running around, who knows!

The plot is quite open ended, with the exception that there has to be children at some point and I would like Tragedy of some variety.

Dead and Rose will meet, either at a Gathering, while she's roaming the Outskirts, or get to know each other a bit better as clanmates. Rose will have to take the initiative to some degree as Deadmoon is currently more hostile than usual, but once they warm up to each other she'll start joking around and vaguely flirting. At this point, before they declare themselves as mates or really talk about their feelings too much, Deadmoon will end up pregnant. I'm thinking it would start out as a slow burn, but then end up accidentally creating children before they've actually finished the whole romance process. This will freak Deadmoon out because a.) she doesn't even know where she and Rose really stand and b.) she has some issues with the idea of her being a mother. How Rose reacts is up to you, they could talk it out, they could break it off under the stress, it could be revealed Rose actually has another cat they'd rather be with and that ends it, maybe there's another cat Rose'd rather be with but they stay for the sake of the kits, sort of up to you!

I had initially been thinking Rose would die and that would be what caused one of the kits to be named Rose, but they could also be in a different clan and the name could come about as Deadmoon having a piece of them in Windclan with her. Or maybe they're an Outsider who joins Windclan later and the Rose part of their name gets changed but they name one of the kits Rose? Or perhaps they're just a bit egotistical and don't mind naming their child after themselves! Sort of up to you! But one of the kits will be named Rosekit for some reason.

The Tragedy could either come in the form of Rose dying, or their relationship getting broken off for some reason, or maybe it turns into an unhappy relationship for one reason or another. Perhaps Deadmoon is the one who has a near-death experience and a kit or two end up stillborn as a result. Maybe you have another idea for Tragedy and Drama!

I know this is a very unspecific and long ramble of vague ideas, I'm mostly looking for someone to plan drama and tea with me! If you have a Rose concept (or a cat that somehow already fits) and an idea on how the plot could go please please please toss it down below and we can conspire! Thank you!!!