Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:55 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 04:47 AM
Highlights made [p]
by Eden
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 04:32 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:47 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:46 AM

Old May 11th, 2024, 02:18 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default "Come On! We Need to Stick Close!"[P]

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Two Left Paws | Part Manx cat

Quailheart had told Rabbitpaw recently that he had another sibling in the nursery which was great! The blonde apprentice always wanted to be close to his siblings and despite his efforts nothing really worked but this time he was older and he could maybe show them some tricks and tips or something in the nursery or take them over to the kit corrals to practice something? Or they could chat and play moss ball? Or tag! Rabbitpaw loves tag, even now as an apprentice! It was such a fun game and it helped build up endurance but playing with a kit may be a bit unfair to them when Rabbitpaw was an apprentice with practice and lessons to back him up. So maybe they should save the tag for another day! That still left all sorts of things that he could do with his new sibling though. Their name was Vixenkit. That was a nice name, Rabbitpaw thought as he padded towards the nursery after leaving the apprentice den.

He was in a good mood and the morning warmth seemed to match that and it was brilliant after things were so cold for so long and Rabbitpaw knows that was because it was leafbare but still. Not his favorite and working in that kind of weather seems gross. Unless you were running, sometimes running in the hot was extra tiring. No matter for an apprentice like him, Rabbitpaw would work through any weather if needed! The apprentice shook his head to clear away the unneeded thoughts. As he ducked into the nursery the apprentice looked around swiftly with curiously wide green eyes. He wasn't even really sure what Vixenkit even really looked like but he would soon. "Vixenkit? I'm looking for a Vixenkit?" Rabbitpaw spoke out into the nursery kind of crazy air. What did you expect when putting all the kits in one spot, calm? Haha, no, certainly not. He hoped that Quailheart was doing well despite the noise.
[ @glitch - Vixenkit ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 11th, 2024, 02:32 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: "Come On! We Need to Stick Close!"[P]

vixenkit
Purrks: N/A | 3 moons | WC Kit
3/10 posts
A pale brown tom with darker markings who is missing one leg with green eyes. His missing leg makes it difficult to move fast and sit properly.
[tags ; @Dolomedes - Rabbitpaw ]

Vixenkit popped out of the nursery. There was a blonde tom sticking his head in. Wait. He recognized this cat. He was Mr. Crowtooth's apprentice! "Hi! I'm Vixenkit!" he said with a grin. A new friend, maybe? Ooh, that would be fun! If Miss Twilightstar said he could be Mr. Crowtooth's apprentice, then maybe they could do tunneling together? He stood up, kind of forgetting how his missing leg unbalanced him and the green-eyed kit wobbled. He dug his tiny claws into the dirt to make sure he didn't fall. He was ok standing, but he couldn't jump up. Or really jump at all. He tipped his head. "I know you're Mr. Crowtooth's apprentice because I look up to him a lot, but I don't know you're name. So, what's your name?" he asked curiously. Vixenkit curled his tail over his back excitedly.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old May 11th, 2024, 05:14 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: "Come On! We Need to Stick Close!"[P]

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: None| Part Manx cat

Vixenkit appeared almost immediately and the apprentice offered a wide smile that kind of faltered as he realized that Vixenkit only knew him as Crowtooth's apprentice which isn't the worst thing that he was known from but it certainly wasn't what he was expecting. The blonde tilted his head a bit as he looked down at his younger brother, though Vixenkit didn't know that and that just won't do at all in the slightest. "Well, I'm Rabbitpaw! I'm your older brother, Quailheart is also my mama!" He offered excitedly, happy to meet another sibling. So many of his were lost or dead and it was depressing to think about, Rabbitpaw planned to visit them soon with mama. Maybe Vixenkit could go with them to visit one of these times. Soon, yes, but he was a bit young right now though, at least Rabbitpaw was pretty sure he was.

"I want to have some brotherly bonding! Like playing a game or doing a lesson or something! Whatever you want." The apprentice explained excitedly as he started to leave the nursery, hoping that his brother would follow him out. he couldn't wait for whatever they were going to do, Rabbitpaw didn't really mind what they did! He just promised himself that he wouldn't grow distant with Vixenkit like he did with the rest of his siblings but he was working to fix that. He just needed some time.
[ @glitch - Vixenkit ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!