Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What type of music do you...
Last post by sock
Today 12:35 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old April 15th, 2024, 12:04 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

Default it don't matter if they hate you if they all say your name [ p ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @starry

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw took a breath, collecting herself, and then walked out of the apprentice's den and into the medicine den. averting her eyes from the inevitable presence of mistyshard, she mumbled, ' i thought i would.. move my stuff out of here. ' she grabbed the rock minkpaw had given to her, then pointed to the bed she had been sleeping in since the beginning of her brief stint as stand-in medicine cat.

' i'm.. sorry for being immature about all of this. that's.. uh- that's.. your bed now. you're gonna do.. well. ' she swallowed back the lump in her throat, barely holding back tears now, and went to exit the den. the hurt and ache that she felt was now mingled with anger. she had done so much for the clan in the way of healing. mistyshard had barely done anything, instead living the life of a warrior! it didn't feel deserved!!

[ cob's thoughts don't reflect mine ]

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,
Old April 16th, 2024, 02:06 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: it don't matter if they hate you if they all say your name [ p ]

MISTYSHARD
she/her | riverclan medicine cat | 37 moons
The scarred tabby sat in her new den, one amber eye looking at the wall. She felt kind of lost in here. No idea what to do and how to feel about all of this... Regardless, she was honored to take on the position and swore to herself she would not disappoint her clan. The strong scent of herbs was still a bit unusual. She felt like it already clung to her pelt, even though she had only been in here for less than a week. At least Marigoldleap was here to help her settle in. Everyone else was probably mad at her for "stealing their dream rank" or something... She didn't know on who's help and faith she could count on just yet. There were lots of thoughts swirling in her head when suddenly, Cobwebpaw popped into the den.

Misty looked up with a somewhat distressed look in her eye. Cobwebpaw... the determined apprentice who had been wanting the medicine cat rank as well. While Mistyshard could not change anything and she did want to stick with her new title, maybe there was some way Cob wouldn't hate her for the rest of her life? Jealousy and anger, those were emotions that had a big impact and could lead a cat to make irrational decisions. She didn't want anything like that to happen. In fact, she had enjoyed Cobwebpaw's company. She'd hoped they could become friends or at least acquaintances, and she did not want that to be ruined by her being the medicine cat. Oh no, she was leaving the den... Misty quickly got to her paws and tried to prevent Cob. Not in a physical way of course.

"Please Cobwebpaw, don't leave. We should talk about this. You're not being immature, let's just..." It felt like the words were stuck in her throat and she was unsure on what more to say.

[ @sillycreatur ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 23rd, 2024, 01:33 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

Default Re: it don't matter if they hate you if they all say your name [ p ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @starry :]
trigger warnings for this post: none

cobwebpaw shrugged, putting on a shaky smile. ' uh- yeah. we should. prob-probably. ' the stupid stutter, back again. she flicked her ear and placed down the rock minkpaw had given her. it was hard to talk. the words that she had attempted to formulate died in her throat. okay. first things first, she turned back from the den door and sat in front of mistyshard.

' um- after we talk.. do you want me to teach you some herbs? i don't know how much you know- ' she didn't want to sound like an awful cat, or be rude to her elder. cobwebpaw swallowed. confronting others and like. actually.. talking. scared her. in her brain this was way easier.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,