Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:56 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:28 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:27 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by alec
Today 02:16 AM
The joke box
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:02 AM

Old March 31st, 2024, 06:05 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Blooming... Slowly blooming [p]

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

It was kind of crazy to think that just two or three moons ago she was wandering the forest like a searching mist, looking and watching and waiting and wanting. Now, she was back. And her fur finally grew back in! A miracle!

She could finally see the orange the caped her pale white pelt, a feature she almost forgot she had. She was gaining strength, and that was a good thing, beyond a good thing. It was an achievement, an achievement she wouldn't let her clanmates forget!

...if she had any to talk to. She'd only ever had conversation with Minkpaw and Mousekit. Ha! They both start with "m", how funny. Even though they were great company, they of course couldn't devote all their time to her. Which, she understood. But it still hurt.

She picked relentlessly at her flattened mossbed, it's fluffiness slowly fading faster than leaf-bare. Maybe she should go back to sleep... But she always felt more sleepy when she did that. Grabbing a small mouse would probably do her better.

Tags: @lys.luvbot

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 1st, 2024, 09:54 AM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Blooming... Slowly blooming [p]

┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink had been lazing around camp like she always did, basking in the warm sun and observing her clanmates' mundane activities. Her disdain for the other cats was evident in the way she carried herself, with an air of superiority and disdain. She couldn't stand the thought of having to interact with the fleabags she had to live with, but alas, this was her life now. As she lay there, she noticed that the prey pile seemed rather empty, and she couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction at the thought that perhaps her fellow clanmates would go hungry tonight. A wicked grin formed on her face as she imagined the looks of desperation on their faces. Just then, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a raggedy-coated kit stalking her way. VenomWink's gaze hardened as she watched the kit approach, her mind racing with possible scenarios. She took the last mouse from the pile and sat it between her lengthy paws, playing with it nonchalantly. Every few seconds, she would look up to see if the kit was still watching her, a sly smile on her face.

@Marigoldwhisper [marigoldkit]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 1st, 2024, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink had been lazing around camp like she always did, basking in the warm sun and observing her clanmates' mundane activities. Her disdain for the other cats was evident in the way she carried herself, with an air of superiority and disdain. She couldn't stand the thought of having to interact with the fleabags she had to live with, but alas, this was her life now. As she lay there, she noticed that the prey pile seemed rather empty, and she couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction at the thought that perhaps her fellow clanmates would go hungry tonight. A wicked grin formed on her face as she imagined the looks of desperation on their faces. Just then, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a raggedy-coated kit stalking her way. VenomWink's gaze hardened as she watched the kit approach, her mind racing with possible scenarios. She took the last mouse from the pile and sat it between her lengthy paws, playing with it nonchalantly. Every few seconds, she would look up to see if the kit was still watching her, a sly smile on her face.

@Marigoldwhisper [marigoldkit]

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The thin she-cat immediately stiffened. If she didn't know better, she would've thought this strangely tall cat was deliberately trying to make her go hungry. But, she was obviously wrong. Prey was for everycat in the clan. It'd be quite selfish of Marigoldkit to ever think otherwise.

But they were obviously smirking at her with ill intentions behind their calculating eyes. Marigoldkit swallowed back a snarl of frustration.

The pile would be refilled soon, no need to worry... she assured herself. She tried to stop herself from staring so harshly at the warrior. In fact, it was quite odd that Marigoldkit was even holding eye contact. She usually never did. But something boiled deep within her, like this strange tall she-cat was actively asking for hostility.

She watched as they batted it in-between their lengthy paws as if were nothing but a loose fledgling feather.

"Mm..." Marigoldkit began to walk backwards with a one note (and somewhat disappointed) mew. "Sorry."

Tags: AHHHH I don't know if that quote worked... @lys.luvbot

My Art Shop!
Old April 1st, 2024, 11:11 AM
'merp'

┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink watched as Marigoldkit backed away from the pile of prey. The young cat seemed almost disappointed as she apologized and turned away. VenomWink's eyes narrowed as she watched her go. ' ' A real warrior doesn't apologize for the actions of others,' ' VenomWink said sternly, her voice filled with a harsh tone. ' ' You should know better than to let others intimidate you. Stand up for yourself, or you'll never make it as a warrior in this clan.' ' VenomWink's words were cold and unforgiving like they always were. The young warrior always had a hatred for kits, and well everyone else. She picked up the mouse with the tip of her claw. Throwing it in front of the kit, ' ' Don't be afraid of the army of lions led by a sheep, be afraid of a army of sheep led by a lion. ' '

@Marigoldwhisper [MarigoldKit]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 1st, 2024, 11:44 AM

Quote:
┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink watched as Marigoldkit backed away from the pile of prey. The young cat seemed almost disappointed as she apologized and turned away. VenomWink's eyes narrowed as she watched her go. ' ' A real warrior doesn't apologize for the actions of others,' ' VenomWink said sternly, her voice filled with a harsh tone. ' ' You should know better than to let others intimidate you. Stand up for yourself, or you'll never make it as a warrior in this clan.' ' VenomWink's words were cold and unforgiving like they always were. The young warrior always had a hatred for kits, and well everyone else. She picked up the mouse with the tip of her claw. Throwing it in front of the kit, ' ' Don't be afraid of the army of lions led by a sheep, be afraid of a army of sheep led by a lion. ' '

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Great, now they're being all wise and mighty yet still condescending.

Marigoldkit only stoped to pick up the mouse that was THROWN at her, her hazel eyes barely even glancing at this unbelievably cold and bipolar she-cat.

It was very shocking to see a cat in her clan not worth being nice to, infact it was like whiplash. Every single clanmate here had been warm and welcoming. It was almost like she never left... Almost. And here comes this prissy warrior turning her world upside down with icy remarks and spiritual mumbo jumbo. Why can't everything just be perfect?

Maybe I couldn't stand up for myself, huh? she though as she padded on through aching legs. "Maybe I'm too weak to fight a warrior. A cat of a higher rank." That part she'd said aloud and she immediately wished she hadn't.

Her strides had become shaky as her mind immediately jumped to the horrible things this cat might do to her. Skin her? Slash her? Kill her!? She was too young! Far too young! Why couldn't she just keep her mouth shut? No. Why couldn't this she-cat have an ounce of empathy, or heck, and new pair of EYES?

My Art Shop!
Old April 1st, 2024, 12:00 PM
'merp'

┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink's eyes widened in annoyance as she heard the kit speak up. She was known for being an asshole, and she didn't care about anyone's feelings, especially not those of a kit. Most kits were usually too afraid to speak up, and this one was no exception. ' ' You think you're too weak to fight a warrior?' ' VenomWink sneered, ' 'Well, that's because you are weak. You're just a kit, you have no place in the warrior's world. You need to toughen up if you want to survive in this clan.' ' VenomWink couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction as she saw the fear in the kit's eyes. She enjoyed intimidating others. She lowered her head down where she was now at ear level with the kit. ' ' But seriously talk to me like that again and die. ' ' She said flashing a bloody smile.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; April 1st, 2024 at 12:00 PM.
Old April 1st, 2024, 12:52 PM

Quote:
┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink's eyes widened in annoyance as she heard the kit speak up. She was known for being an asshole, and she didn't care about anyone's feelings, especially not those of a kit. Most kits were usually too afraid to speak up, and this one was no exception. ' ' You think you're too weak to fight a warrior?' ' VenomWink sneered, ' 'Well, that's because you are weak. You're just a kit, you have no place in the warrior's world. You need to toughen up if you want to survive in this clan.' ' VenomWink couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction as she saw the fear in the kit's eyes. She enjoyed intimidating others. She lowered her head down where she was now at ear level with the kit. ' ' But seriously talk to me like that again and die. ' ' She said flashing a bloody smile.

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Her pale white fur immediately shot up like one of those oddly shaped clouds as fear jolted through her. Her front paw twitched towards Venomwink's muzzle as her claws began to slip from her paws. But she knew better, she knew a whole lot better.

Marigoldkit was in no condition to fight, even if she was getting better. It was a slow and dragging process that would probably last until her eventual apprenticeship. She couldn't fight this stupid cat, not unless she actually wanted to die.

She darted away from this horrible horrible horrible cat. She looked around wildly for a witness, any witness. But to no avail. Everycat was minding their own business. Why would they be watching a wandering frail kit? Why would anyone? Her paws kicked up dirt as she scrambled to the nursery...

But she tripped. Because of course she did. Her legs gave out. Maybe they weren't used to the running... She was pushing herself too much.

My Art Shop!
Old April 5th, 2024, 02:49 PM
'merp'

┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

As VenomWink watched Marigoldkit scramble away, she rolled her eyes in disgust. For goodness sake, what a pathetic kit. VenomWink couldn't believe that such a weak and feeble cat even existed. It was no surprise to her that Marigoldkit was so easily frightened. In VenomWink's opinion, Marigoldkit was a waste of space in their clan. She was nothing but a burden to everyone around her. VenomWink couldn't care less about the poor kit's struggles or her clumsy behavior. As far as she was concerned, Marigoldkit was just another weak link in the chain.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 6th, 2024, 04:13 PM

Quote:
┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

As VenomWink watched Marigoldkit scramble away, she rolled her eyes in disgust. For goodness sake, what a pathetic kit. VenomWink couldn't believe that such a weak and feeble cat even existed. It was no surprise to her that Marigoldkit was so easily frightened. In VenomWink's opinion, Marigoldkit was a waste of space in their clan. She was nothing but a burden to everyone around her. VenomWink couldn't care less about the poor kit's struggles or her clumsy behavior. As far as she was concerned, Marigoldkit was just another weak link in the chain.

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Whoever this mean old cat was with her chilling amber gaze (ooc: that's her eye color, right?) she'd make sure to talk a cats ear off talking about her. The she-cat obviously had murderous intentions, who knows how long it'll go on for? It scared her silly what might happen to her clan as long as this cat still lived. She wished she had her name, but she barely knew anyone's names...

Instead, she tried to burn their features into her brain, just incase she was threatened enough to have to call her out. But why wait? Why not drag this pampered pelt straight into the outskirts and far far FAR away from the forest?

The truth is, Marigoldkit wasn't sure if anycat woul believe her... Why her? She was as frail as a flower and as well known as dinosaurs. The small cat let out a snarl, her fur spiked up in distain as she carefully climbed her away back to her paws. She then walked coolily to the nursery, just to get on this strange cats nerves.

Tags: (wow, quotes hate me lol @lys.luvbot

My Art Shop!
Old April 8th, 2024, 02:49 PM
'merp'

┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink watched the frail little Marigoldkit with a cold and calculating gaze. The she-cat had always been full of hatred and contempt for those weaker than her, and Marigoldkit was no exception. As she listened to the younger cat's rambling, VenomWink felt her patience wearing thin. With a flick of her tail, VenomWink turned and stalked away, her mind already racing with plans for how to deal with Marigoldkit and anyone else who dared to stand in her way. As far as she was concerned, there was no room for weakness or sentimentality in the world of cats. It was survival of the fittest, and she intended to be the fittest of them all.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!