Today 03:37 PM

Old Today, 07:00 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default always the artist, never the muse [magpiepaw plot finder!!]

MAGPIEPAW
"the menace"

Hello hello! I'm sure all you scallywags are aware of Magpiepaw's loud and obnoxious presence in Shadowclan. And if you aren't, then now's your chance to say hello! All who know her know she's a piece of work, a narcissist caught up in her own ambitions. We all know that Magpiepaw might as well be BATHING in filth because untill someone gets her in check she might find herself in trouble that she can't wiggle her way out of. It's usually her mouth that gets her in trouble and I want to fix just that!!

But first, let's talk about why Magpiepaw acts like this.

"Crave your attention,
You don't have a clue."

Magpiepaw firmly believes that her worth as a member of Shadowclan depends on how others perceive her and how great she may be at something. Magpiepaw often works hard with little results and has so much pent up frustration and anger that she often blows up.

Her whole reason for this moral standpoint came from the death of her father (or baba as she calls him). He died because she was too weak and fragile to save him, too oblivious, too naive, too kind. She was so wrapped up in her own paradise that when reality hit her it hit her hard. She started to believe that she had no right to simply enjoy her life if she wasn't training, if she wasn't proving to everycat she met that she was better. Because if her own dad couldn't fight off the monsters, then what was she?

Nothing.

So, she strived to be something, better. She wasn't a kit anymore, she was an apprentice, practically a warrior! Her value was being determined right then and if she didn't prove herself worthy then everycat she loved would die without being protected.

In short, Magpiepaw believes she isn't strong enough. At her core she's withered, insecure, and scared with a moral drive to keep everycat she can safe at all costs. Whatever lives she has to take to keep her clan safe is beneath her. She'll slaughter the whole forest if she has to. As long as somecat can lean on her like she wished somecat could moons ago then she'll be alright. Not satisfied. But alright.

I'm looking for somecat to keep Magpiepaw at bay and constantly putting her in her place. But here's the catch, said cat has be someone she grows to look up to or like (unless she already has those opinions about your cat) or else Magpiepaw will just try to pick fights and start rivalries, and, as fun as they are, we don't want those! Magpiepaw will genuinely listen to the criticism of those she likes or looks up to, seeing their words as something to improve herself with (which means personal gain for her) and it also doubles as making her seem cool infront of her favorite cat/friend.

I'd prefer somecat who can match her over the top energy but anything is honestly fine as long as "operation make Magpiepaw less of a pain" is successful! Also, such character development as big as this cannot be done by just one cat, so I'm certainly open to more warriors (or apprentices) taking on the nebulous task of grounding this handful of an apprentice. Plus, then Magpiepaw can FINALLY get some darn friends!

No form! Be creative and make sure to mention me! @Marigoldwhisper

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies
My Art Shop!

signature picture by @/GreenTheGreat
toyhouse / finders
Old Today, 07:09 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: always the artist, never the muse [magpiepaw plot finder!!]

@Marigoldwhisper

I can offer Silentpaw! Though he doesn’t talk much and is usually pretty emotionless, he knows how to put a cat in their place! For every petty things Magpiepaw does, he could point it out, firmly telling her it’s kinda crappy.
He’s a sort of perfectionist, a little like Magpiepaw herself, always trying to do his best and proving his worth to the Clan (And his mother) so I bet they can bond over that ^^

This is just a basic idea of what I have, I can add more in the future if needed! ^^
Old Today, 07:13 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

iiii think itd take a while until magpiepaw would realise it but i could see rook filling that place? he certainly doesnt have a problem putting her in her pplace and would be more than happy to show how bad she may be at stuff (despite what she thinks) through sparring or smt. additionally, his current position as enforcer and very short apprenticeship in shadowclan might make him a good cat to look up to cuz thats bigger goals than simply becoming a warrior ya know?
the only think that mighttt be a bit of an issue is that magpie has this huge blockage when it comes to listening to rook due to knowing him lol. i think that goes both ways when it comes to befriending someone since, despite being pretty forgiving for stuff like this, magpie would have to proof herself to earn back rooks trust, but im sure we could handle that :33
otherwise, im open and able to be active for this for a longer time.

[ @Marigoldwhisper ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 07:41 AM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Awww the poor kiddo. I have the biggest urge to throw BristleThorn here…maybe later.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
Bristle’Thorn Mate Finder (SC) | DarkPaw Finder (SC)