Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What type of music do you...
Last post by Dust
Today 12:03 AM
StarClan Guides Needed!
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:52 PM
"Through the Soot Lay the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:42 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Yesterday 11:01 PM

Old April 17th, 2024, 02:10 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default I'm Building a Fire, and Every day I Train, I'm Adding More Fuel [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
The enforcer seemed to understand. "I think you and I have caused Lostspark enough trouble in recent moons, hm?" She purred amusedly, stretching out her front legs to burn the chill from her muscles. With Fogkit, the thirteen--holy StarClan--kits, Darkfall's head injury... "Sheathed is fine." She had been taught also that all spars were done with unsheathed claws, but she wasn't a big fan of that notion. What was the point of sparring if you were going to actually injure yourself and be unable to perform at your peak in battle?

Once the pair was ready, she regarded Darkfall with predatory focus. In a flash, she was lunging for him, not giving him the chance to guess her moves as she dove for his legs, aiming to set him off balance. Both of them were very large, but Darkfall was just a bit bigger than she. She wanted to use her strength and his size against him. If she could get him off his paws, she had a better chance of subduing him.
Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

He only offered a slight incline of his head to acknowledge the other enforcer’s quip. Perhaps at another time he would’ve found the remark funny, but at the moment, it was just a reminder of how things had ended. He didn’t want to think about it.

Sliding into a crouch, the massive tom eyed Mistlewhisker as she settled herself. He was quite unfamiliar with her fighting style, so playing it cautiously and feeling her out at first seemed like the smart move. It was a sharp contrast to his usual combat choice, but going out of one’s comfort zone could prove advantageous in the long run. Thankfully, he didn’t have to wait too long as the other cat dove for his legs. It was an odd move, another large cat trying to sweep his feet from under him, but he found himself admiring the bold choice anyways.

[Rolled a 20 for dodging]

Expertly, he dodged the attempt to knock him off balance. As peculiar as he thought the move to be, had she succeeded, it would have given her a distinct advantage. He was not going to have that. Eyes narrowed in concentration, Darkfall too lunged for her while she was presumably wide open. Swinging wide, he brought his right forepaw down in an attempt to strike her head or shoulders. It was a bit awkward, as it was a move he was unaccustomed to using since becoming a warrior and growing substantially, but with enough power behind it, he aimed to disorient her. If he succeeded, he planned to try and use his greater size and weight to knock her off of her feet in and attempt to start a wrestling match.

[ @Mica I'm so so so so so sorry, please forgive me]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; April 17th, 2024 at 02:12 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 06:42 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: I'm Building a Fire, and Every day I Train, I'm Adding More Fuel [p]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Darkfall - @Dark ]
· · ────────────── · ·
The move was bold, but she enjoyed surprising her opponents. Cats usually expected her to fight rigidly, going face to face while using her sheer strength. Sure, she enjoyed a good wrestling match just as much as anyone else, but Mistlewhisker took pride in being able to put an end to her battles quickly and efficiently. After all, the longer one spent fighting, the more likely they would be injured and put out of commission.

Darkfall managed to dodge her, and she was impressed at his agility. She had not pegged him for someone who was able to move that quickly. Now, she was at a disadvantage, with her body low and primed for him to use his own weight against her.

[Mistlewhisker rolled a 4 to dodge!]

His paw came down before she could right herself, and it cracked across the back of her head in a stinging swipe. She grit her teeth, vision fizzing out for a heartbeat. Well, that was embarrassing. She had two options. Wait for her vision to return so she could retaliate--which would likely get her piled on by the larger enforcer--or make a move now that could potentially give her the time she needed to recover, as well as take him by surprise. Mistlewhisker knew that in a wrestling match, she was likely to lose. At least now at the beginning of the spar, when Darkfall was at his peak. She had to wear him down a little.

[Mistlewhisker rolled a 15 to move!]

In a split second, Mistlewhisker surged up, head barking in a quick burst of pain as she moved too suddenly. But if the move succeeded, it meant she was upright, and had surprised Darkfall enough to get him to take a step back. She twisted to the side, using that precious heartbeat to allow her vision to clear and roll her shoulders, watching him with a bland look. "Good hit." She meowed. His turn.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~