Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:28 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:27 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by alec
Today 02:16 AM
The joke box
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:02 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:34 AM

Old March 7th, 2024, 07:56 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Rivalry and Manipulation~ {P}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post

WOODPAW
Apprentice - ThunderClan - Tom

His gaze met slightly with Blazepaw's before he looked down with a small, respectful smile that didn't seem to have reached his eyes. They didn't give off a good vibe at all, at least from Woodpaw's perspective. Yet as long as he hadn't harmed Acornpaw yet, or anyone close to him, then it should be okay. Sometimes pure instinct isn't the best at being the first thought of someone. It can be... rather ruining. People can be the exact opposite of who you thought they would be. "Nice to meet you, Blazepaw," He said kinda, though eyes kind of dimming down.

Putting his focus back on his childhood friend, his eyes sparkled once again as he replied warmly, "Yes, Fawnsplash did agree to take me out today... perhaps fighting too- I'd say I'm a fairly good hunter, just like you," He beamed, a wider smile now. "We can spar together next time if we ever had a battle training togethe-" He was almost done with his statement when it was cut off, and he paused midway to turn to look at Blazepaw. He blinked at the prey they were sharing and showed no change in emotion or mood, despite the sudden freeze in motion before returning to normal again. Though it's a bit disrespectful in Woodpaw's perspective of... cutting another through their conversation, it's okay. For now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post

Acornpaw

Acornpaw looks between the two cats, is it just her or is there a bit of tension between the two? It's... probably nothing. They both seem to be offering to do battle training together! Oh- good idea alert! What if they all do battle training together? That seems like a lot of fun!

Aww, Blazepaw just smiled at her, why is that so cute? Acornpaw beams back at him, tilting her head to the side a bit. Okay, now it's time to snap out of it. Is Woodpaw feeling left out? He was cut off earlier, maybe they should all just talk together? Both Tom's are trying to have separate conversations with her, what if they all just have the same conversation? Oh yeah, battle training! Maybe Blazepaw can teach them a thing or two? He seems to have had battle training, plus he just gave her the offer.

"Cool Woodpaw!" She quickly says to him, before turning to Blazepaw, "Do you think you could teach both of us? We can all train together!"

(Sorry for the late response! Didn't realize everyone replied already!)

"I don't see a problem with that," Blazepaw replied, feeling a warmth in his chest akin to pride as the molly beamed brightly and gazed at him. Acornpaw tilted her head sideways like she was a little confused, which was amusing to see. Woodpaw had also greeted him and started talking about his own training, but seemed to have stopped- not like Blazepaw was dying to hear anyways. "I'll be your mentor for the day, how about it? Any moves you'd like to learn today, Acornpaw?"

Blazepaw spared a quick glance at the other tom, checking to see if Woodpaw had anything else to say.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 7th, 2024 at 09:40 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 08:00 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post

"I don't see a problem with that," Blazepaw replied, feeling a warmth in his chest akin to pride as the molly gazed at him for a moment, beaming brightly. Acornpaw tilted her head sideways like she was a little confused, which was amusing to see. Woodpaw had also greeted him and started talking about his own training, but seemed to have stopped- not like Blazepaw was dying to hear anyways. "I'll be your mentor for right now, how about it? Any moves you'd like to learn today, Acornpaw?"

Blazepaw spared a quick glance at the other tom, checking to see if Woodpaw had anything else to say.

@Streamtail

Woodpaw stayed silent, the warm smile still plastered upon his face as he listened patiently to the conversation of Blazepaw and Acornpaw. It doesn't feel right to have someone else here with them, but he'll learn to cope with it if it does seem that Acornpaw likes the new tom. He's a bit disappointed, but he can't disturb her decision to make new friends.

Noticing the glance from Blazepaw, he gazed over and gave a faint, respectful smile. "That works well." He said softly and simply. "Both Acornpaw and I would love to learn new battle moves." He glanced at the molly beaming brightly at Blazepaw and chuckled.
Old March 15th, 2024, 07:20 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

"I don't see a problem with that," Blazepaw replied, feeling a warmth in his chest akin to pride as the molly beamed brightly and gazed at him. Acornpaw tilted her head sideways like she was a little confused, which was amusing to see. Woodpaw had also greeted him and started talking about his own training, but seemed to have stopped- not like Blazepaw was dying to hear anyways. "I'll be your mentor for the day, how about it? Any moves you'd like to learn today, Acornpaw?"

Quote:

@Streamtail

Woodpaw stayed silent, the warm smile still plastered upon his face as he listened patiently to the conversation of Blazepaw and Acornpaw. It doesn't feel right to have someone else here with them, but he'll learn to cope with it if it does seem that Acornpaw likes the new tom. He's a bit disappointed, but he can't disturb her decision to make new friends.

Noticing the glance from Blazepaw, he gazed over and gave a faint, respectful smile. "That works well." He said softly and simply. "Both Acornpaw and I would love to learn new battle moves." He glanced at the molly beaming brightly at Blazepaw and chuckled.

Acornpaw

Acornpaw grins at the two, they both seem to agree with her, so that's all settled! She giggles at Blazepaw's comment, her mentor for the day? That could be fun!

"Okay then, do you have any cool battle moves you could teach us Blazepaw?" She asks, expression arranged in one of delight.

She shoots Woodpaw a warm smile though, he also wants to learn battle moves, how cool! They could make the best friend group really, like... ever! Blazepaw, the cool mentor-y cat, Woodpaw, the calm one who goes along with her antics, and then Acornpaw herself; the embodiment of chaos. Seems like all the necessary roles would be filled, but she should now really focus. Oh! If she learns some cool battle moves now, then would Mapledawn be super duper impressed when she teaches her battle stuff? Probably! She'd be all like "oh, you're so amazing Acornpaw!" & "you're the best apprentice I've ever had!" The tabby molly grins at the thought, her mentor is so cool.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old March 22nd, 2024, 07:02 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Acornpaw

Acornpaw grins at the two, they both seem to agree with her, so that's all settled! She giggles at Blazepaw's comment, her mentor for the day? That could be fun!

"Okay then, do you have any cool battle moves you could teach us Blazepaw?" She asks, expression arranged in one of delight.

She shoots Woodpaw a warm smile though, he also wants to learn battle moves, how cool! They could make the best friend group really, like... ever! Blazepaw, the cool mentor-y cat, Woodpaw, the calm one who goes along with her antics, and then Acornpaw herself; the embodiment of chaos. Seems like all the necessary roles would be filled, but she should now really focus. Oh! If she learns some cool battle moves now, then would Mapledawn be super duper impressed when she teaches her battle stuff? Probably! She'd be all like "oh, you're so amazing Acornpaw!" & "you're the best apprentice I've ever had!" The tabby molly grins at the thought, her mentor is so cool.

Blazepaw's pelt brushed against Acornpaw's side as he moved to stand in front of her and Woodpaw. He wasn't planning on teaching Acornpaw anything she already knew, he wanted to keep things interesting, after all.

"You've probably been taught about jumping on your opponent," he started. "It's an especially good strategy if you're fighting a cat who's bigger than you, but sometimes cuffing them over the ear just won't cut it. What you need to do is take them down fast. Don't give them a chance to throw you off, or else you'll be the one getting pinned down."

Blazepaw unsheathed his claws, raising a paw up in front of him to make a swiping motion as he smirked roguishly. "That's why you aim for the face. It might seem simple, but in battle not everycat can think like that on the spot. And, well, most mentors wouldn't teach something they might consider fighting dirty... You can aim for the throat too, dig your claws in so if they move you'll just cut them deeper. Not something you'd expect from an apprentice, hm?"

"Now, would one of you like to come up here and try it out? You can either be my victim, or try your best to take me down." If it was Woodpaw, Blazepaw wouldn't mind going claw to claw, though nothing too serious since they were still in the middle of the clearing. If Acornpaw volunteered... well, for some reason Blazepaw felt possessed to let the molly take the victory. Her reactions to him were fun, he wanted to see what she'd do while sparring with him.

(apologies for the late reply )
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 22nd, 2024 at 07:04 PM.
Old March 31st, 2024, 01:45 AM

WOODPAW

Everything will be okay...

Right?

He chuckled slightly at the cheerful, wide smile that Acornpaw shot him. Woodpaw turned to Blazepaw soon afterwards, thinking of what the apprentice had to teach. They were not much older than the two of them, would he possibly have more experience? Maybe from border skirmishes or recent hostilities. Either way, he'd be listening, for now. Maybe Blazepaw will prove to be a great friend and teacher after all.

However, as he listened on, his bright eyes slightly furrowed together. Fighting dirty... Of course no warriors would teach that. "That possessed the potential of killing though," Woodpaw slightly shook his head, tail twitching behind him. Warrior code stated that there should be no killing unless mandatory, or outside of the Warrior Code. At this point, the tabby was slowly growing concerned.

Not that fighting dirty is always a bad thing, it can save lives during battles. Yet if Blazepaw taught more of these, Woodpaw feared for a bit of what it may become of. Of course, though, he tends to think too much. Taking a deep breath, he glanced at Acornpaw. "If Acorn doesn't want to, I can," He said simply, persuading himself that nothing will go wrong. Hopefully.

> @Streamtail
> @zozelen
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AND SO SHORT I'm sick again
Old April 1st, 2024, 11:08 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^

Quote:

Blazepaw's pelt brushed against Acornpaw's side as he moved to stand in front of her and Woodpaw. He wasn't planning on teaching Acornpaw anything she already knew, he wanted to keep things interesting, after all.

"You've probably been taught about jumping on your opponent," he started. "It's an especially good strategy if you're fighting a cat who's bigger than you, but sometimes cuffing them over the ear just won't cut it. What you need to do is take them down fast. Don't give them a chance to throw you off, or else you'll be the one getting pinned down."

Blazepaw unsheathed his claws, raising a paw up in front of him to make a swiping motion as he smirked roguishly. "That's why you aim for the face. It might seem simple, but in battle not everycat can think like that on the spot. And, well, most mentors wouldn't teach something they might consider fighting dirty... You can aim for the throat too, dig your claws in so if they move you'll just cut them deeper. Not something you'd expect from an apprentice, hm?"

"Now, would one of you like to come up here and try it out? You can either be my victim, or try your best to take me down." If it was Woodpaw, Blazepaw wouldn't mind going claw to claw, though nothing too serious since they were still in the middle of the clearing. If Acornpaw volunteered... well, for some reason Blazepaw felt possessed to let the molly take the victory. Her reactions to him were fun, he wanted to see what she'd do while sparring with him.

(apologies for the late reply )
Quote:
WOODPAW

Right?

He chuckled slightly at the cheerful, wide smile that Acornpaw shot him. Woodpaw turned to Blazepaw soon afterwards, thinking of what the apprentice had to teach. They were not much older than the two of them, would he possibly have more experience? Maybe from border skirmishes or recent hostilities. Either way, he'd be listening, for now. Maybe Blazepaw will prove to be a great friend and teacher after all.

However, as he listened on, his bright eyes slightly furrowed together. Fighting dirty... Of course no warriors would teach that. "That possessed the potential of killing though," Woodpaw slightly shook his head, tail twitching behind him. Warrior code stated that there should be no killing unless mandatory, or outside of the Warrior Code. At this point, the tabby was slowly growing concerned.

Not that fighting dirty is always a bad thing, it can save lives during battles. Yet if Blazepaw taught more of these, Woodpaw feared for a bit of what it may become of. Of course, though, he tends to think too much. Taking a deep breath, he glanced at Acornpaw. "If Acorn doesn't want to, I can," He said simply, persuading himself that nothing will go wrong. Hopefully.

> @Streamtail
> @zozelen

Acornpaw

Acornpaw's grin only gets wider as she listens, oh sparring! Okay, she may have spaced out for a second, but that snapped her out of it. She turns her head to look at Woodpaw as he speaks, If Acorn doesn't want to, I can.

Nope, she definitely wants to. As for why, she can't quite trace it, but she wants to show off in front of Blazepaw. She kinda wants to show him what she can do.

"No, it's okay Woodpaw, I wanna do it!" She tells him, whipping her head in Blaze paw's direction, "Get ready Blazepaw!"

With that, she bounds over to him, taking a mighty leap. She is really quite accurate, just like hunting. She's amazing at that. If she lands this, she'll try to tackle him to the ground and pin him.

Click only one |

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old April 6th, 2024, 09:46 PM

Quote:
WOODPAW

Right?

> @Streamtail
> @zozelen
Quote:

Acornpaw

Acornpaw's grin only gets wider as she listens, oh sparring! Okay, she may have spaced out for a second, but that snapped her out of it. She turns her head to look at Woodpaw as he speaks, If Acorn doesn't want to, I can.

Nope, she definitely wants to. As for why, she can't quite trace it, but she wants to show off in front of Blazepaw. She kinda wants to show him what she can do.

"No, it's okay Woodpaw, I wanna do it!" She tells him, whipping her head in Blaze paw's direction, "Get ready Blazepaw!"

With that, she bounds over to him, taking a mighty leap. She is really quite accurate, just like hunting. She's amazing at that. If she lands this, she'll try to tackle him to the ground and pin him.

"Mm, sure," he replied off-handedly to Woodpaw's comment, "But if you don't like getting your paws dirty you don't have to seriously hurt anyone." It's not like Blazepaw was a cat hungry for violence, he wasn't scared of a fight but killing someone just... didn't feel right to him. Sometimes his thoughts drifted, back to whatever cat had taken the life of Finchpaw. What he might do if he ever got the chance... but, that was just fantasy. He wasn't going to indulge it.

Anyways, Acornpaw was excitedly volunteering herself for his little sparring match. He quickly shifted into a more agile stance, ready to dodge or attack whenever needed- and the she-cat leapt for him as soon as she told him to get ready, true to her word.

(blazepaw rolls an 11!)

He pulled back to avoid her jump at him, though one of her front paws managed to grab onto him for a moment. It caught him off balance but Blazepaw recovered quickly, looking into her dark green eyes with a smirk. Her pounce was quite impressive, though it made him think that she was treating him more like a mouse to catch then an opponent...

Blazepaw circled around to Acornpaw's side and aimed to quickly grab her by the scruff, forcing the tabby down- if she didn't dodge him, that was.

(for what's going on in the rp right now, it might make more sense for streamtail to respond next instead of blazing, since woodpaw has less to react to lol... though you guys can decide! )
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 20th, 2024 at 05:58 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 06:38 PM

Quote:

"Mm, sure," he replied off-handedly to Woodpaw's comment, "But if you don't like getting your paws dirty you don't have to seriously hurt anyone." It's not like Blazepaw was a cat hungry for violence, he wasn't scared of a fight but killing someone just... didn't feel right to him. Sometimes his thoughts drifted, back to whatever cat had taken the life of Finchpaw. What he might do if he ever got the chance... but, that was just fantasy. He wasn't going to indulge it.

Anyways, Acornpaw was excitedly volunteering herself for his little sparring match. He quickly shifted into a more agile stance, ready to dodge or attack whenever needed- and the she-cat leapt for him as soon as she told him to get ready, true to her word.

(blazepaw rolled an 11!)

He pulled back to avoid her jump at him, though one of her front paws managed to grab onto him for a moment. It caught him off balance but Blazepaw recovered quickly, looking into her dark green eyes with a smirk. Her pounce was quite impressive, though it made him think that she was treating him more like a mouse to catch then an opponent...

Blazepaw circled around to Acornpaw's side and aimed to quickly grab her by the scruff, forcing the tabby down- if she didn't dodge him, that was.

(for what's going on in the rp right now, it might make more sense for streamtail to respond next instead of blazing, since woodpaw has less to react to lol... though you guys can decide! )
Acornpaw

Acornpaw yelps a little as he dodges, one of her paws made contact but that is pretty much it. As Blazepaw races around to her side, she switches gears, quickly sliding underneath him (Acornpaw also rolled an 11!). She then attempts to knock the wind out of him by rolling over onto her back and pushing up with her hind and back legs.

This is pretty fun so far, though her heart decided to be weird and flutter when he smirked at her, oh yeah; Woodpaw's still here. Maybe he'd like to join in? Yeah, that would be really cool! A three-cat sparring session!

"Woodpaw! You can join in too! Come fight with us!" Acornpaw tells him, flashing a quick grin at him.

(Sorry for the shorter post! @Blazing)

Click only one |

Last edited by Streamtail; April 9th, 2024 at 10:58 AM.
Old April 17th, 2024, 03:32 AM

WOODPAW

Woodpaw slightly nodded his head at Blazepaw's comment when Acornpaw excitedly bounced over for the spar. He watched intensely to see if any dangers might happen... overall he hoped to believe that Blazepaw wouldn't hurt the molly. Though his words hadn't been, well, that pleasing and such, he stayed silent and watched through the spar. Both were affective in defence and offence, yet Woodpaw still thought that the tom would win. He seemed.. more experienced, to say the least.

When Acornpaw asked him to join, he smiled warmly and shook his head, "It's okay." He'd watch them spar, as they wanted it. He's not that lean in sparring anyways.

(Sorry for late reply :C ) @Streamtail @zozelen
Old April 20th, 2024, 05:58 PM

Quote:

Acornpaw

Acornpaw yelps a little as he dodges, one of her paws made contact but that is pretty much it. As Blazepaw races around to her side, she switches gears, quickly sliding underneath him (Acornpaw also rolled an 11!). She then attempts to knock the wind out of him by rolling over onto her back and pushing up with her hind and back legs.

This is pretty fun so far, though her heart decided to be weird and flutter when he smirked at her, oh yeah; Woodpaw's still here. Maybe he'd like to join in? Yeah, that would be really cool! A three-cat sparring session!

"Woodpaw! You can join in too! Come fight with us!" Acornpaw tells him, flashing a quick grin at him.

(Sorry for the shorter post! @Blazing)
Quote:
WOODPAW

Woodpaw slightly nodded his head at Blazepaw's comment when Acornpaw excitedly bounced over for the spar. He watched intensely to see if any dangers might happen... overall he hoped to believe that Blazepaw wouldn't hurt the molly. Though his words hadn't been, well, that pleasing and such, he stayed silent and watched through the spar. Both were affective in defence and offence, yet Woodpaw still thought that the tom would win. He seemed.. more experienced, to say the least.

When Acornpaw asked him to join, he smiled warmly and shook his head, "It's okay." He'd watch them spar, as they wanted it. He's not that lean in sparring anyways.

(Sorry for late reply :C ) @Streamtail @zozelen

Blazepaw wasn't expecting Acornpaw to duck underneath him like that, definitely not what Blazepaw had demonstrated to her earlier, but he didn't mind things taking a turn. If Acornpaw could come up with counters on the spot, that just meant she'd be skilled in battle, or had the potential to be. She had also shouted something out to her friend whilst in the middle of fighting Blazepaw, but he just gave some dismissive reply anyways- did she ask him if he wanted to join in? Blazepaw doubted Woodpaw would be able to catch up, him and Acornpaw were already in the rhythm of it.

(blazepaw rolls a 15!)

Although Acornpaw thought quickly to try and attack his stomach like that, Blazepaw wasn't having it. In a flash he pinned one of his paws firmly against her chest and pressed the other right next to her head, showing that if this was a real fight, he would've been able to claw her face easily. "Got you," he chuckled, pleased with himself. Though this wasn't quite over yet, if Acornpaw could manage to escape.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 20th, 2024 at 06:02 PM.