Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post [ p ] Broken Streams...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider.
Today 06:22 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 06:18 PM
Appreciation Thread...
Last post by Bean
Today 06:18 PM
[ p ] Primroses and...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 06:17 PM

Old Today, 08:27 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

RiverClan [ p ] The adder strikes the primrose. | Adderstrike + Primrosepaw Training [ p ]

Primrosepaw
a small-statured, mottled dark-cream-and-white she-cat with green eyes.
3 / 100

Primrosepaw shouldered her way through the undergrowth, following her mentor to the training area within the territory.

´´Adderstrike?´´ She mewed, her tail swaying behind her, brushing the surrounding reeds and ferns every so often. ´´What are we going to start with today?´´

[ @Fish - went ahead and threw this up so you didn´t have to ]

Purrks
Larkswoop: Killer Aptitude T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue T2, Kitty Softpaws T2, Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old Today, 03:28 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: [ p ] The adder strikes the primrose. | Adderstrike + Primrosepaw Training [ p ]

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@paedyn Thanks and you have such a nice tracker!

So its was the first day of training. Adderstrike could have sworn she felt more nervous now than she did during her first day as training as an apprentice. Something about molding another cat's future was getting her on edge. Then she heard Primrosepaw speak up. Adderstrike stopped and turned around to face her apprentice with a smile. "Well I was taught the borders first and from what I hear around with other warriors and apprentices this was their first lessons as well, but..." Adderstrike dawned herself a confident smile, she was starting to like this whole teaching thing! "We will be learning how to fight. I can't trust the other clans as far as I can chuck them, and I worry they might try something if we do border training. I want you to be ready." Thinking about this, she wondered if she was going to make her apprentice scared. While that wasn't something she was trying to embed into the young one's mind, it would kill Adderstrike if her apprentice got hurt by one of those monster without knowing how to defend herself.

"Are you ready?"
Old Today, 03:37 PM
primrosepaw c:

RiverClan Re: [ p ] The adder strikes the primrose. | Adderstrike + Primrosepaw Training [ p ]

Primrosepaw
A small-statured, mottled dark-cream-and-white she-cat with green eyes.
11 / 100

Primrosepaw stopped beside her mentor, nodding her head in understanding. ´´I understand that,´´ She mewed with a wave of her tail. ´´We just took back our territory. I won´t put it past the other three Clans to try again, and it sounds like you don´t, either.´´

Primrosepaw sauntered her way over to a soft, grassy clearing in front of Adderstrike. ´´What do you want me to do first, Adderstrike?´´

[ @Fish - Thank you! Whenever it´s Prim´s time to become a warrior, I´ll be putting that link in the place for Training Links so occultation can find the links there. I´ve been making edits to the Tracker all day. ]

Purrks

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 03:40 PM.
Old Today, 04:10 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: [ p ] The adder strikes the primrose. | Adderstrike + Primrosepaw Training [ p ]

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@paedyn Tell me if you want this to be fast or slow rp!

Adderstrike nodded her head, her apprentice understood. Good. "Exactly." She murred as she thought about how she should start with this. After some land battle she should check how well they could swim so they could learn how to fight there as well. Getting into water versus a Riverclan cat should be a heavy win for any trained Riverclan cat. Which reminded her of something. "While the other 'clans' lack any honor, before we start I want to remind you that a warrior needs not kill to win a battle. Let them flee with their tails between their legs and find a hole to lick their wounds in. Of course, don't maim them you don't need to if you want to win a fight. Though mistakes happen, it is a fight after all, sometimes eyes might get lost..." Adderstrike said fairly grimly and with a zero nonsense tone as she circle around her apprentice looking like she might strike at any moment with her muscles being so tense. Primrose needed to take training seriously, this would save her life in the future. "...And unfortunately there will be cats that are out there with the pure goal to kill you. If your life is at risk and there's no other way..." Adderstrike grew a dark look on her face. She wasn't proud that during the first raid on Riverclan she had to kill a cat, but she could remember being pinned down... Then the metallic taste in her mouth. It was something she never wanted to feel again. It was something she wanted to protect her apprentice from.

"With that being said, mind your weak points. Your neck and your belly are very weak spots. Then your eyes, but losing those won't directly take your life.
" Adderstrike said as she finally came around to face Primrose again. "We will keep our claws in, and if someone accidentally gets hurt we can stop. Even in practice tails can be stepped on, face's kicked too hard by accident... Now... Watch out!" Adderstrike said all of the sudden as she quickly brought her paw to Primrosepaw's neck. She didn't spring at her since her apprentice was smaller than her and Adderstrike was mostly muscle at this point. Adderstrike wanted to see how Primrosepaw would protect her neck, and braced herself for a panic bite.
Old Today, 04:15 PM
primrosepaw c:

RiverClan Re: [ p ] The adder strikes the primrose. | Adderstrike + Primrosepaw Training [ p ]

Primrosepaw
A small-statured, mottled dark-cream-and-white she-cat with green eyes.
14 / 100

The moment Primrosepaw saw Adderstrike lash out at her, she pulled back swiftly, emerald eyes narrowing. The RiverClanner lowered her head, resting it between slumped shoulders as she circled her mentor.

Without hesitation, Primrosepaw attempted to slip underneath her mentor´s belly and knock her off her paws with a hit to the tendon in the warrior´s hind legs from the apprentice´s muzzle.

If she succeded, Primrosepaw would slink back to stand in her orginal spot, her fur bushed up and her ears flat against her head.

[ @Fish ]

Purrks