Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:56 AM
sun staring contest [p]
Last post by silver.
Today 10:51 AM
A tiger's silhouette shows...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:46 AM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by silver.
Today 10:44 AM
Appreciation Thread...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 10:33 AM

Old November 4th, 2016, 05:04 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Cool Lullaby's Pond (Private)

(A private rp between me and @Braveheartedwarrior )
Lullaby, a soft furred she-cat, padded in circles around her pond. This was her home. Her cerulean eyes glimmered as her tricolored fur was ruffled by a breeze. Shivering, the loner glanced into the water. Her silhouette stood out among the rippling surface, the only color able to show being her eyes. A leaf flickered down and landed on her nose. The she-cat sneezed, her small pink nose twitching. It was a wonderful day. Though chilly, the wind felt as if it were messaging through her thin, short fur, causing the cat to purr quietly.
As she kneaded the ground contently, Lullaby shifted her tail back and forth smoothly, making sure not to disturb the leaves underpaw. The noon sun cast a slight warmth through her pelt, her purrs rising in volume. Her pelt slightly hid the small frame and exercised muscles underneath, but Lullaby -or Lull for short- didn't let that get in her way of staying fit. The female spun back, gazing over her pelt. It was well blended, as if it were a painting, and contained three colors. Ebony, snowy white, and ash grey.
A small sigh escaped the female. She felt so alone, sticking by the pond. It was hidden deep within the forest, so rarely any visitors came. When Lull did get a visitor, they only lasted a few minutes until they set off again. "Why is it so lonely here?" She asked herself. Her voice was a gentle one, having a slight British accent. The cat closed her eyes, curling up and listening to the luxurious song of nature's singing.

(This probs sucks heh)

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; November 6th, 2016 at 05:37 PM.
Old November 5th, 2016, 12:20 AM
quitting.

Default Re: Lullaby's Pond (Private)

(damn daneil)

A lean, white tom had wandered the forest. He had sometimes wandered these parts from time to time. But he never made it as far as the Pond.

His icey blue eyes glittered. "Ohh!" He exclaimed, letting out a contented, soft purr. He padded over to the pond, looking at the clean, fresh, icy water. He was about to take a drink, but he then remembered that somecat may be living here.

His head rose, looking around.
"Anyone here?" He yowled, looking left and right.

My white kitty here has an Australian accent~ ))

Last edited by Braveheartedwarrior; November 5th, 2016 at 12:22 AM.
Old November 5th, 2016, 12:27 AM
the tale of six.

Lull blinked open her eyes, her eyes scanning the area. "Hello?" She called back, shifting into a crouch. Her ears flicked before perking as they listened for a response.
An ebony paw raised off the ground, heart speeding up in slight fear. Lullaby's head cocked to the side and she passed a tongue over her muzzle nervously. After a few heartbeats, the she-cat slid out from the cover of a bush. Her cerulean eyes sparkled as she looked on in confusion and interest.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old November 5th, 2016, 01:10 AM
quitting.

"Hi!" The tom mewed, his blue eyes looking at the tricolored shecat. His tail swayed, happy to see another cat here. His blue eyes glittered in the clear pool.
Soon, the tom realized she probably lived in this area.

Oops..

"Oh- I'm sorry! Is this your territory? I can leave if needed." The tom mewed, stepping back a few pawsteps.

Last edited by Braveheartedwarrior; November 5th, 2016 at 01:11 AM.
Old November 5th, 2016, 01:27 PM
the tale of six.

The she-cat stayed silent for a moment, then took a small breath and opened her mouth. Her eyes flicked back and forth as she quickly decided her words. "Hi," she murmured, "I'm Lullaby."
She blinked slowly, shaking her head. "I do live here, but it's rather lonely. I never get any visitors that don't stay for only a quick snack.." Sadness filled the cat's blue gaze, her ears lowering. Lullaby then shook her head and perked up again.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old November 5th, 2016, 05:54 PM
quitting.

The tom's ears flattened.
"I'm sorry you've been lonely for so long.." He sighed. He knew well what true loneliness was; he had always had troubles making friend in the forest. Anycat that'd saw him would just assume he was befriending him just to take up space in their den, and eat their food.
"I'm Blizzard by the way." Blizzard mewed. "Nice to meet you, Lullaby."
Blizzard's ears perked. He had an idea.

"Well... if you're lonely, I don't mind staying here for a while." He mewed shyly. He didn't have much of a home anyway.

Old November 5th, 2016, 06:32 PM
the tale of six.

Lullaby flicked her ears, her cerulean eyes widening to saucers. She thought it over a moment, then let her maw twitch up in a feline smile. The she-cat hopped to her paws, bouncing around. "I'd love that, Blizzard!" She exclaimed excitedly. Lull flicked her nose with a swipe of her tongue, her tail lashing rapidly and eyes glimmering with a bright twinkle. I'm finally gonna have a friend...!! The thought made her squeal out loud... Until she tripped over her own paws and landed with her muzzle in the dirt.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old November 5th, 2016, 06:41 PM
quitting.

Blizzard strained himself from laughing at her haphazardness. A smile formed on his muzzle.
"Are you alright?" Blizzard chuckled, offering to help Lullaby up. "I'm glad you're excited," Blizzard purred, "I can imagine how lonely it would be here." He added. Blizzard's tail swayed contently, he knew living with somecat this energetic, and this kind could only lead to a commendable friendship.

Old November 5th, 2016, 07:06 PM
the tale of six.

The tricolored cat lifted up from the ground, spluttering dirt out of her mouth. She scowled at the taste, quickly moving to get a drink from the pond. Lullaby smiled awkwardly, her pelt heating up in embarrassment. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine!" She stuttered, "It does get pretty lonely, as this pond is hidden deep into the forest. I rarely ever get visitors...." A saddened aura spread around the she-cat, but she shoved it away with happy thoughts. "But, at least I get peace and quiet! I can always relax to the songs of nature!" Lullaby looked around, the love for her home obvious.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old November 6th, 2016, 01:55 PM
quitting.

Blizzard nodded happily. He looked around the area. It was a commendable area altogether. He purred blissfully. "It really does look nice around here." He padded around the range, feeling his paws kiss the leaves under himself. He bent down, and took a quick drink. He purred once more. The taste of the pond water refreshing.