Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
My Character Bios
Last post by snowflake.
Today 12:02 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by snowflake.
Yesterday 11:50 PM
Help me choose which clan!
Last post by snowflake.
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Heightened Perception Q
Last post by snowflake.
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Hi!! i am axi
by Axi_nya
Last post by dino.
Yesterday 11:23 PM

Old August 4th, 2024, 02:08 PM
the cryptid

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Unamused
Default The Ritual

ashkit
7 moons - shadowclan - they/them
silvertongue, shadow fiend, dreamwalker

As the new moon hung near-invisible in the night sky, Ashkit waited patiently for their other “friends” at the entrance of Shadowclan’s camp.

Tonight was the night.
@goodacacia @rubberRatroom
Old August 6th, 2024, 08:55 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: The Ritual

[wonderful header by @/OBigBrainO <3]

thrushkit

KIT | Male | 5 moons

"Even if life’s all in a jumble, you can sort it out as long as there’s a whisper of the wind."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thrushkit dared to look up at the sky for a moment. His eyes squinted to see no part of a circle illuminated in the sky. Eerie as it was, he was here for a different reason. He stopped right in front of Ashkit's paws.

"Where are we going?"

His head peeked over the kits shoulder, seeing the entrance to camp. They weren't going outside, were they? That wasn't allowed. Thrushkit wanted to support his friend, but he didn't want to get in trouble. Though if they weren't it'd be okay! He felt a pang of guilt. Hadn't he just become friends with Ashkit? He'd feel awful if he didn't support their new, thing. What even was this thing? Thrushkit awkwardly ignored asking that question. It would probably just put them in a bad mood.

He stared right at Ashkit, hoping he was going to be proved wrong.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@OBigBrainO - Ashkit

@goodacacia - Palekit

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!

Last edited by rubberRatroom; August 7th, 2024 at 04:54 AM.
Old August 6th, 2024, 10:11 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Palekit
◆ he/him | 5 moons

"Eh...hello? Ashkit, are you there?" Palekit mumbled softly as he padded from the bushes. He had just finally escaped the nursery and headed towards the meeting place Ashkit mentioned. The stareater thing. The thing that Ashkit needed help defeating. Palekit pads through the gorse, his white fur shining brightly under the moonlight. His pale blue eyes darted around searching for his friend. Suddenly in the distance, he spotted the gray tom and padded towards him briskly.

"Ashkit! Hey there!" Palekit mewed almost excitedly under a hush voice.

[ Ashkit @OBigBrainO | Thrushkit @rubberRatroom | sorry for being late ]
Old August 7th, 2024, 04:48 AM
the cryptid

ashkit

”Welcome, welcome! Alright, let’s get down to business.” they mewed declaratively.
Old August 10th, 2024, 07:55 AM
Certified Silly

thrushkit

KIT | Male | 5 moons

"Even if life’s all in a jumble, you can sort it out as long as there’s a whisper of the wind."

Thrushkit wearily looked at Ashkit, then perked up when he saw Palekit. It was like a dead flower somehow blooming up into a beautiful daisy. He thought for a moment, deciding whether or not it would be smart to talk to him. Whatever! He wanted to do it anyway! To be friends with a cat, you had to keep talking to them after you hung out... right?

"Oh, hi,"

He mewed as if he'd just seen Palekit. Like this was a normal interaction. They were supposed to be going to do something shady? He didn't really know, he'd come here on behalf to support Ashkit. It seemed like it meant a lot to him! Who was Thrush to shoot that dream down? He certainly wasn't that type of buzzkill! Well he wasn't really a buzzkill at all. He didn't even really know what the word meant, he'd heard it like once and liked how it sounded so he used it.

"So, where are we going?"

@goodacacia - Palekit

@OBigBrainO - Ashkit

Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!
Old August 10th, 2024, 10:30 AM

Palekit
◆ he/him | 5 moons

"Oh hi Thushkit!" Palekit's eyes shone and he pad closer to Thrushkit to give him a playful bump on shoulder. Just a while ago were they prancing around playing leaf catcher and talking on suite to becoming the best warrior ShadowClan has ever seen. Perhaps this was something that could definitely help them grow as a warrior...By capturing this stareater Ashkit was talking about.

Ashkit seemed confident in what he was talking about and it was enough for Palekit to trust him momentarily. If not completely, Palekit's curiosity was bound to lead him down this path either way. This Stareater that Ashkit spoke of reminded him a little of the story Owlthroat once told him. In some ways similar, it was also entirely different. The cannibal in Owlthroat's tale was creepier by the thousands. That, or it's more trusting when it comes out an older warrior's mouth.

"No clue~" Palekit mewed wondering how this will all go down. He tried asking, but it didn't seem like Ashkit was the biggest fan of giving answers till he, himself, reveals the finale. When Palekit mean try, he really did try. Asking question was his expertise, yet he still got no answers. He wondered what Thrushkit was doing here as well, but decided that there'll be enough time for questions later on.

[ Ashkit @OBigBrainO | Thrushkit @rubberRatroom ]
Old August 11th, 2024, 11:01 AM
the cryptid

ashkit

Ashkit smirked.
“Alright, so this.. thing. The thing that i- we, are about to do, is VERY confidential. Tell NOBODY, okay?” They hissed to the two of them.
Without waiting for a response, they continued;
“Now! What we’re gonna do is give a very special spirit, The Stareater, some prey from the prey pile so it doesn’t eat anyone! We’ll put it in that tree hollow there.”
They mewed, gesturing at the low hollow in a small nearby tree with their tail.
“Prey’s gonna be from the prey pile since none of us can hunt yet.. but regardless!…”
Ashkit paused. What were they gonna do next after?
Eh, no clue.
They had better figure it out quick though.
At least they had a bit of time to think that bit through while the others responded to them!
@rubberRatroom @goodacacia

Last edited by OBigBrainO; August 11th, 2024 at 11:01 AM.
Old Yesterday, 08:55 AM
Certified Silly

thrushkit

KIT | Male | 5 moons

Confidential? That sounded like such a silly word. Though when Ashkit spoke it, it sounded like something business-like. As business-es-esy? Businessy as a kit could be! Thrushkit wouldn't tell a soul. At least he didn't think he would. He wouldn't, he'd make sure of it!

Offering things to the stareater wouldn't be too difficult he hoped. He went over to the prey pile, grabbing a nicely sized toad that made his mouth water. He was sure that'd be enough! And with Ashkit and Palekit grabbing big pieces of prey too, they'd be alright! He tried keeping his hopes up as he struggled bringing the toad back. He didn't really want it to drag on the floor, fearing that it would get messed up and no longer be suitable. He didn't want to mess this up! What would Ashkit think of him if he did that?

"Mrff- Edy, ta guo!" (ready to go)

It was very hard to talk around the toad. He had to pause several times to keep the slimy thingy in his jaws. He was all ready to go, taking in the sights one more time before they left.

@goodacacia - Palekit

@OBigBrainO - Ashkit

Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM

Palekit
◆ he/him | 5 moons

"Ooohhhh! Confidential~" Palekit repeated whatever Ashkit said. He was intrigued to say the least, "Yes! Not a word!"

"Are you sure we can...are you sure we can take for the prey pile?" Palekit suddenly asked a little worried. Afterall, their clanmates worked hard day after day to keep everyone fell fed. But it didn't look like neither Ashkit and Thrushkit seemed to have any of the same thought Palekit had. Not wanting to fall behind in the pitch black of night, Palekit ran to the prey pile as fast as his little legs can take him. He grabbed the closest prey he saw, a salamander, before racing towards the hollow where Ashkit and Thrushkit already stood.

[ Ashkit @OBigBrainO | Thrushkit @rubberRatroom ]