Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
This is home [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 06:22 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:19 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:18 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:16 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 06:06 AM

Old April 25th, 2024, 01:13 PM
Oat milk drinker

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Sootspirit sat quietly in the corner when she decided now was a good time to look for her apprentice, Twistedpaw. She hadn't started any training with her yet but now would be a good time to start.The black she cat trotted around camp looking for her apprentice.

"Twistedpaw!" She called somewhat sternly, not checking her tone.

@Katiethewolfchild
Old April 25th, 2024, 08:47 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The news seemed to hit the newcomer hard, and Silverlark felt himself pitying the tom so similar to his grandfather as emotions stormed through his face. Despite not being the cleverest of cats by his own admission, the gray warrior could tell this was not what the stranger had been looking for. No, he'd wanted to see Elmshadow alive, and the reason wasn't too hard to guess. Stars, the tom looked even more like the clan's former medicine cat than him or his sister ever had! The resemblance was uncanny, with only the sour, enraged anguish setting him apart. His aloof, emotionless grandfather would have never been caught dead emoting half as much.

Remaining silent, the stocky enforcer stayed where he was, settling for guarding the camp as he waited for the stranger to wrestle with his inner turmoil. It was clear the conversation wasn't over. Far from it. He was certain more questions were to be had. But sitting around doing nothing never sat well with the gray tom. He hadn't intended to take a break just yet, the only times he allowed himself to sit down and do nothing. But leaving his processing doppelganger to cope on his own seemed like a pretty nasty call to take. He simply couldn't bring himself to be so heartless.

It soon became apparent that this had been the right course of action, the dark furred feline soon asking another question. A loaded one, at that. Silverlark blinked, opening his mouth to respond before closing it again. Was there any family left? Everyone was either dead or gone. None of the kits from Elmshadow's last litter had stuck around. Seedling and Shader hadn't even gotten their warrior names, and Dogskull had run off before his father's death even. His mum was dead. His sister was dead. All that was left was... him. But... Was he what this tom was looking for? Could he really open himself up to the possibility of having family once more, only to have that taken away from him again? To be crushed like he'd been time and time before? It had started when he'd lost Hazely, and it was done now. He had nothing left to lose. Why risk it? Just tell the tom that there was nobody left and be done with it once and for all.

"They all dead," the bulky feline responded, shaking his head. "He had a litter few leafbares back. Three kits. But Pip, Shader, and Seedling are all gone now. Elmshadow gots to see Pip and me turn warrior, yeah? But then 'fore that his olderer one died giving birth to her second litter. Hazely - he was from the first - vanished as a kit. My little sis? Only kit that survived from that second litter. When I got there mum and the others was already dead. Risingpaw. That was her name. My sis, I mean. Sunsetthorn was our mum. Elmshadow and Risingpaw though? Died same day. Everyone that remained was gone then. Nobody left."

The longer he spoke the more it hurt. The more confident he felt on his decision to not let him know the truth. That he had been Elmshadow's grandson as well. He'd lost too much already. It was already hard enough work to be happy all the time for everyone. To not worry the rest. He didn't want to lose anyone else. Made sense to just let the matter die down before it had a chance to become a problem. Before it had the chance to break his heart again.

@Estelle [Smolderingpaw]
| This is Silverlark's attempt to keep a secret. It's not his best strength... |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 25th, 2024, 08:50 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post
starlingstreak

haha, she was so sneaky. while she hadn’t intended to approach silently, this was a welcome oppurtunity. a chance to show off, prove how wonderful she was. she slunk around him to approach from behind, in an attempt to surprise him. not that she was trying to scare him! she wasn’t playing around, this was serious! mhm, a test of stealth.

“batstorm, hello!” her voice came from behind him, an ill-fated attempt to spook.

[ @Kaybug. ]

"Hello, Starlingstreak," Batstorm replied calmly. He wasn't spooked in the slightest as he had heard and smelled her approaching him. The black-furred warrior turned his head to the other warrior to show that he was open to conversation.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old April 25th, 2024, 09:10 PM
crazy? I was crazy once.

Bump Policy: 48 hours !
My Mood: Goofy

The elder wandered out of her den, a bit woozy. She loved the clearing, it was open and not as confined as the elders den. Which, since she'd been in it for so long, had started to smell too much of a must for her liking.

"Hello trees," she muttered under her breath. She missed when she was a warrior, how she used to run through ShadowClan's territory. She missed running after toads and frogs...

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus
Old April 26th, 2024, 07:05 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Boring boring boring boring! Why did everything have to be SOOOOO stupidly boring! If only she had been battle trained! Then she'd be ripping minks in half right now! Which is exactly what she wanted to do but noooooo, she's just a silly immature apprentice. Ugh, definitely not true! SUPER UNTRUE INFACT! Shadowclan really should've made an acception for her. She was so capable and battle ready! In fact, she could show them just now battle ready she was!!!! Fighting off a few rabbit or mice or whatever of her own would certainly let her prove herself!

"HEY YOU SLACKERS!" Magpiepaw yowled, her voice like the howl of a lost wolf. "Any warrior brave enough to accompany me on a guaranteed successful hunt? I know y'all want to!"

(Very open, Magpiepaw's practically begging for trouble lol)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 26th, 2024, 08:12 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Moonkit entered the clearing. (open to rp with)

Chaosclan Gathering Place, for you who have joined and I call a meeting:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...77#post1584177

And visit my Character Shop:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...38#post1584138
Old April 26th, 2024, 08:14 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Boring boring boring boring! Why did everything have to be SOOOOO stupidly boring! If only she had been battle trained! Then she'd be ripping minks in half right now! Which is exactly what she wanted to do but noooooo, she's just a silly immature apprentice. Ugh, definitely not true! SUPER UNTRUE INFACT! Shadowclan really should've made an acception for her. She was so capable and battle ready! In fact, she could show them just now battle ready she was!!!! Fighting off a few rabbit or mice or whatever of her own would certainly let her prove herself!

"HEY YOU SLACKERS!" Magpiepaw yowled, her voice like the howl of a lost wolf. "Any warrior brave enough to accompany me on a guaranteed successful hunt? I know y'all want to!"

(Very open, Magpiepaw's practically begging for trouble lol)
Silverpaw came up. "Is some cat trying to cuddle up to the warriors?"

Chaosclan Gathering Place, for you who have joined and I call a meeting:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...77#post1584177

And visit my Character Shop:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...38#post1584138
Old April 26th, 2024, 08:33 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Shadowpaw ran around

Wispkit watch Shadowpaw
Old April 26th, 2024, 08:46 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxine View Post
Silverpaw came up. "Is some cat trying to cuddle up to the warriors?"
Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Magpiepaw whirled around to face the unknown voice. Who was this mouse brain and what did they mean by "cuddle up to the warriors"? What kind of bullfrog was spewing out of their maw?

Her face tightened into a sour expression as though she smelt something really unpleasant. "Who the heck are you?" Magpiepaw snapped back. "I'm just tryna be helpful and actually get some stuff done! It doesn't take a genius to see that I'm OBVIOUSLY trying to get some fresh-kill!" Magpiepaw glared daggers into Silentpaw's eyes.

How could somecat possibly be this dense? This cat was stupider than a blind mouse and just as helpless.

"And I don't need any cuddling, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" Great stars above, if this idiot truly had a problem with her following the rules (something she honestly rarely did) then what use are they to the great legacy of Shadowclan? Magpiepaw was born to be great, it seemed that this cat was born to be a bump on a log.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 26th, 2024, 09:09 PM
dream <3

Bump Policy: what's that? (aka anytime)
My Mood: Kingly

╔══•●•══╗

note: he does not have these scars yet.
◦•otterkit•◦
he/him | 4 moons | ShadowClan
[3/10]
Purrks: Dreamwalker (ACTIVE)
[tags; @Starphobia ]
╚══•●•══╝

Otterkit yawned. He rolled his eyes at some apprentice yowling about hunting. Unimportant. He was a kit, after all. He smirked as another apprentice yelled at the first one. Serves them right. he thought smugly. He saw an apprentice sitting in the corner of camp, his gray fur like a pale moon and his orange splotches like mini suns. He had seen this apprentice before, but he couldn't remember his name.

Otterkit walked past the apprentice, not wanting to talk but wanting to introduce himself. Otterkit flicked his ears meaningfully and waved his tail. He wondered if the apprentice would get his silent signal. He let his mind drift off for one second and he was back in that clearing as Father's claws dripped with Otterkit's blood, with his brother jeering Father on. Mother's expression at first looked like pure hatred, but he saw past that, to the guilt, apology, and the 'wishing i didn't have to do this'. He shook his head, clearing the memory away... for now.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by forest; April 29th, 2024 at 02:53 PM.