Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 07:12 PM
Furies' Field
Last post by Rani
Today 07:12 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:57 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:56 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:53 PM

Old April 16th, 2024, 07:29 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

A fight. Helping WindClan fight off Minks - whatever that was - practice, in other words, training. Sleepypaw stood outside Dawnstar's den watching her grandmama intently, feeling the urge to gather at her paws. She wanted to come. She wanted the experience, to learn. But Miss Grandmama had been clear -- they needed battle training first, something she had yet to have. Still, the young apprentice watched her grandmama carefully, a part of her hoping she was allowed to come along anyway; perhaps alongside Mossfreckle, Miss Grandmama just said he would need someone to help him carry herbs, among other things, right? She was beyond willing to, for the experience, to make Miss Grandmama and mama proud - to serve her clan, as mama had ordered her to. Dark ears flickered, eyes scanning the area for Mossfreckle, curious who he would be taking with him, before landing on Miss Grandmama again. She needed to learn. Quickly. She couldn't miss out on such situations again -- the experience of fighting a mink, the possibility of helping her clan, of heeding her grandmother's orders and, perhaps, even fight alongside her. She needed to spend more time training, Sleepypaw decided.

Old April 16th, 2024, 08:16 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Fallenmoon padded up unknowingly beside Springblossom. Remembering her scent from there herb patrol he gave a gentle mew of hello.

Mothcloud gave a small sigh as she padded up beside Iceclaw, twining her tail with his briefly to let him know she was there, her gentle flowery scent filled the air as she gently purred. "I suppose I'll go to look after you hmm, we'll go together?" Mothcloud remarked in a soft, and a teasing tone.
Springblossom

Springblossom took notice of the deaf tom that had settled beside her.

“Hello, Fallenmoon,” Springblossom purred despite knowing Fallenmoon couldn’t hear her. But she decided her warm, friendly smile and and gentle flick of her tail would do the trick.

Iceclaw

Iceclaw gave a small smile and the sound of his mate but immediately frowned at Mothcloud’s teasing. It wasn’t a genuine frown, but an indication that he did not need “protection” from her.

“I.. Do not need to be looked after, thank you very much,” He snorted, flicking his tail and bringing it back near Mothcloud, intertwining his tail with hers. “But, of course. I would love to go with you.”

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 16th, 2024 at 08:18 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 08:41 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Lostspark watched in silence from the mouth of her den. She figured why Dawnstar was not taking her - Mossfreckle would do well with the first-hand experience, no matter how that thought chewed away at Lostspark's mind. It would be fine, in the end, she was certain. They were just going to deal with minks, and WindClan's Medicine Cat - Lightningstorm - would be there too. Mossfreckle could handle this on his own.

Forcing her mouth not to twist downward with displeasure at the thought of having to stay behind, Lostspark instead stood from her darkened corner and stepped over to take up position beside her mother, settling down there instead, tail wrapped around her paws. She needed to make sure none of her kits, no matter their apprentice names, left. None of them had training, and she couldn't quite trust them not to sneak out. But alongside that, Dawnstar would only leave her behind if she decided Lostspark was needed at camp more.

...Right? Side-eyeing her mother, the Medicine Cat wondered briefly if she'd done something to incite the Shadow Queen's ire, but essentially decided against it.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old April 16th, 2024, 08:48 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

WisteriaCrescent padded over

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 16th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Despite the recent scolding from Dawnstar, Hawkbite was still determined to enact the role given to him. He was still a warrior and a mishap or two wasn't enough to drag him down. He'd had bigger feats, like the loss of cats closest to him, that could've ended his career as it did for many others. He refused to head down that road. Not now.

If Dawnstar wanted to help WindClan, then they would help WindClan. They'd not done anything to them to make him lack trust. Their truce was still present, right? So might as well own up to it in their time of need. Hawkbite listened to the warning about the minks. While he'd never encountered them before, he'd heed by the warning. He wasn't exactly the largest or strongest cat, but he could outsmart some dumb weasels.

Hawkbite padded towards the leader, waiting for orders. His gaze settled on Brownpaw in the clearing and he shot her a small warning look before walking over to her. "We'll get your battle training done soon so you can come to the next battle. These are much too big for you to handle though, but I can tell you about it when I get back," provided he was allowed to tag along, himself. He'd offer Brownpaw a small smile of reassurance, knowing what it felt like to have to stay back.

@zozelen - Brownpaw
[ open ]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 16th, 2024, 09:06 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Doeflame

Doeflame's ears pricked at the leader's words. A fight. Her tail started to twitch in excitement; it had been too long since she had been able to tear her claws through something. She loved the adrenaline, the danger that made her heartbeat quicken and her fur stand on edge. She didn't love the wounds that came from it, but that was a future her problem.

So Doeflame padded over to the crowd slowly gathering in front of Dawnstar. Ready to fight.
Old April 16th, 2024, 09:35 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Oh, it was Brownpaw's mentor! He was probably leaving to go help Windclan. Before she could say hi though, Hawkbite caught Brownpaw's eye and walked over to her first.

So, she'd be doing battle training soon... would she have to spar with someone? Like another apprentice? Or maybe even the Enforcer himself... she was definitely quite a bit smaller, but a clever cat might be able to use that to their advantage. Hawkbite told her she couldn't come along this time, not like she was planning to, but offered to tell Brownpaw what happened after, which was very nice of him.

"I'll be looking forward to your story," she chirped happily. "And... oh, don't worry, I wasn't trying to sneak out! I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone, I wouldn't play a trick like that." Was that why he gave her that pointed look earlier? No, Brownpaw knew it would be for the best if she stayed behind. But maybe after she got her training, Brownpaw would become a strong Shadowclan warrior! Or not, that was okay too. Everycat was important!

@SuspiciousMindz
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 16th, 2024 at 09:39 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 11:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Boulderclaw was Infuriated. How dare that Shecat try and tell him what to do. In his opinion, he should be the leader. No more stupid shecat leaders, dragging everyone else down. He stormed into the camp clearing, practically snarling as he looked around for an enforcer to report his catch to. ~~~
Sharpfrost caught up to Boulderclaw, following him into the camp. "Hey! I'm not letting you get me into trouble because you decided to be a little kit about me hunti-" The furious tom spun around, claws slicing through the air faster than the words could leave his mouth. Blood, splattered on the rocks at the Shadowledge, seeped into the dirt as Sharpfrosts felt the red liquid drop off her

"YOU don't deserve to speak that way to me she-cat! No shecat does. I knew from the day you were brought to camp you would be a stain on the name of Shadowclan. Just another stupid mistake in Shadowclan, just like that dung pile of a leader, Dawnstripe."

@SuspiciousMindz

@Undertaker

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Stars dammit, WHYYY?!?

Was nothing simple anymore? Patrols couldn't just be completed and done with? No. Never. Why would that be a thing? Hawkbite had just come back with his own patrol to be greeted by the caterwauling of a nuisance warrior.

The bad mouthing was bad enough. He was already going to tear this warrior to pieces if no one else beat him to it. However, it didn't stop there, no. Hawkbite turned in time to see the blood splash the Shadowledge and his ears pinned to his head.

He saw red.

Without hesitation, the Commander shot forward with a snarl, plowing Boulderclaw to the ground with claws sinking into the tom's pelt. Fury blazed in his eyes as he stared down at the warrior. Hawkbite had strategically pinned the warrior to the ground, one paw resting on his throat with unsheathed claws. Any movement would send those claws ripping through this nuisance's neck. Hawkbite wasn't giving him the chance.

He was salivating at the idea of ending this warrior here and now, but he waited. He was sure Dawnstar heard the commotion and he needed to give both Sharpfrost and Boulderclaw a moment to explain themselves. That was, if Dawnstar let them.

"Explain." He breathed dangerously at Boulderclaw.

@Undertaker - Dawnstar | @Willie Warf - Sharpfrost & Boulderclaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 17th, 2024, 12:04 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Cinderpaw
~<>~
7/100
6 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

There's a commotion in the clearing, and Cinderpaw stirs awake from her shallow sleep. It's been hard the past while, getting adjusted to her new arrangements, both in the apprentice's den as well as without her leg, and sleep takes longer to get to her. It's not all bad, though, because she wants to know what's happening in her clan anyway, often, she feels left out when she's asleep, like she's missing something important, so the tabby pushes herself to her paws and pokes her head out of the den, watching the shouting with furrowed brows. What's going on?
Old April 17th, 2024, 12:26 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

So many kittens apprenticed last meeting, and though she had already congratulated some – such as Sleepypaw – Nightshiver had been wanting to check up on Brownpaw. The young one, not often spotted in the company of others; the forever queen had been meaning to for a while now, but had not found the chance up until now. Padding closer to the newly named apprentice, she offered a little smile, eyes fond.
“Con,,congratulations.”
She mew, genuinely happy for the young one.
“How,, has, everything,,, b-been,,, so far,,?”
It had only been a little while, but she hoped it was good – she hoped the young one was alright.

[ @zozelen ]

----------

There was a bit of a lull in the day, as Nightshiver traversed the nursery, eyes scanning of the various kits that lay inside. When she lifted her mismatched gaze, it fell upon Fogkit – the former RiverClan child who chose to stay here, much to her surprise, though she didn’t mind having him here. It seemed he was struggling with something and so, the white feline couldn’t help but approach the little one. Sitting down beside him, she offered a smile in greeting.
“Go about,, it,,, slower. You,,, c-can,, break it,,, apart,, a little,, too. With,, your claw.”
She offered gently, referring to his tail.
“How have,,, you b-been,,, adjusting?”
She hoped everyone had been treating him well.

[ @MangofDoom ]

----------

Morning had come – just a day after her first patrol. Sleepypaw left Miss Grandmama’s den, shaking out her pelt as she had decided to remain with her grandmother for a little while longer. She knew Miss Grandmama was busy at the very moment, opting not to disturb her, though it left her with a lack of things to do for now. Her ears flickered and she looked around, seemingly searching for something useful to do, contemplating the tasks she could carry out within camp.

[ @MangofDoom ]

----------

She stared at him blankly, thinking back to what Nightshiver had told her. To the position he held. That should indicate a certain wisdom, and yet he was asking her who she was – not at all answering her question. This made her perplexed, questioning his intentions and being, but Nightshiver really had pointed him out specifically. This made her none the more comfortable, even so, it prompted her to sharing her name.
“Sleepykit.. I; I.. want to become an enforcer.”
She reaffirmed again, briefly lowering her vibrant blue eyes before looking right back at him again, awaiting a more detailed response.

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

----------

She… Didn’t know how to feel any more, about them. Mama claimed she loved her still, and she wanted to believe it. She wanted to believe it so bad; and, Birdpaw and Bleedingkit. Them. She didn’t know what overtook her that day, when she urged them to be their shield, to protect them before she ran, she… Still felt guilty about that. And yet, when she spotted Birdpaw out in the clearing this day, seemingly alone for a brief moment – quite unlike how the thirteen usually were. She found herself coming closer. And closer. And closer. It wasn’t quite next to her, but some fox length’s distance Sleepypaw found herself sitting down, seemingly pretending she hadn’t noticed the apprentice yet – though, she did.

[ @Mica ]

----------

It hadn’t been long since the patrol, and the young apprentice was finishing up with a recent meal – a bit of food she wasn’t particularly impressed by, but finished out of duty. She had just come to contemplate what it is that she could do now, if Miss Grandmama would perhaps have some time to train her, when something wobbled in the corner of her eyes. It spoke just as she turned to look, a blank expression staring down at the bundle of golden fur that gave its name. Bleedingkit. It took only a second to remember him as the kitten mama was entertaining the other day with patrols.

...Miss Tiger. It took several moments, however, for the apprentice to figure out what he was talking about and who he was referring to, the only hint being her ‘teacher thingie’. Miss Grandmama. She blinked in mild confusion, seemingly unaffected by the kitten’s flattery.
“..I don’t think I can bring visitors to Miss Grandmama’s den.”
She finally stated, voice flat. Her eyes averted, unsure how to shake the kitten. Some part of her felt bad about that thought, to be honest, and yet the image of him with mama gave her that nasty feeling in her chest.

...And yet, she was here doing nothing. She hadn’t learned much yet. She wasn’t skilled enough yet. Not smart enough yet. But Miss Grandmama had covered a hunter’s crouch with her – a precious memory the apprentice would like to keep to herself – but,, there was no harm in practising. There wasn’t. Though she wanted to shake the kitten, she couldn’t seem to find an excuse not to go over the one crouch she knew with him, a small sigh escaping her maw.
“I can… Hunter’s crouch.”
She mew, getting up to demonstrate the crouch to the kitten – the one Miss Grandmama had taught her.

[ @Rani ]

----------

Bad little boy, that’s what you’re acting like.

The day had been uneventful, though, perhaps for the better. A simple day out scouring the territory with Miss Grandmama, familiarising herself with the borders and grounds she called her home – that territory she would learn to give her life for. She blinked slowly, resting three black (or, extremely dark grey, as some put it) and a single white paw from the day’s lengthy walk.

She was unsure what to think of the other clans. It sounded like they were trouble in some regard, be it now or within the past, if Nightshiver’s history lesson was anything to go by. There seemed to have constantly be some form of trouble; was that the case now, too? She couldn’t recall anything specific, not beyond the occasional mention of the other clans, she could not recall any specific issues at this time. Which, is there were, that did not bode well for her. She was an apprentice now, a student under the leader of ShadowClan and her Miss Grandmama, walking the legacies laid out by the family that came before her. She had, by all means, to keep up with the clan’s politics – not that that was what she cared most for – but she couldn’t remain unaware of what was going on around her.

Blinking eyes widened a little at this thought, her gaze cast around the clan; it sounded like she had to pay more careful attention at meetings and gatherings, rather than be distracted by what lay around her. That wouldn’t quite do, no – she had to stay alert. On point. Being an apprentice – warrior, or enforcer – wasn’t just skill and learning, it meant discipline, too. She never was one for trouble, she had always tried to attend every meeting even as a child. That couldn’t change now.

She huffed to herself, making these silent decisions under a varying degree on minute changes within an otherwise calm expression. Perhaps you could almost catch her giving small nod, just as some stranger came to sit but a pace away from her. A sidelong glance followed his movements, an apprentice she hadn’t quite seen before. She admitted, staying within Miss Grandmama’s den even now meant she did not familiarize herself with the other apprentices as much, but she cared little for that. Her denmates rarely seemed to have a positive opinion of her, and she never cared enough to partake in their games, too occupied waiting for her mama.

What she hadn’t expected was for this strange to speak up – address her, it sounded like, but she wouldn’t let her mind be sure. At least, not until he quite evidently nudged the finch he had been carrying her way, earning him a curious look. Finch. She didn’t quite mind that prey, it wasn’t among her favourites, but she had no qualms eating it nonetheless. Still, prey offered by a stranger wasn’t so easily accepted, and she had a difficult time understanding exactly why.

“..What is that supposed to mean?”
A few words tumbled from her maw after his second comment, noting his apparent use of – names that weren’t her own. ‘Princess’ – whatever that was – ‘Newblood’ – likely referring to her newly earned status of apprentice. Her whiskers twitched, and she watched him carefully, making no move to accept the offered finch or answer his question. She had to suppose that ‘boss lady’ meant to refer to Miss Grandmama, her mentor. Whatever had prompted him to approach her again?

[ @redshiftreign ]