Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:42 PM
Dark Forest Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:25 PM
July Gathering
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:24 PM
Coco’s Twoleg Den
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:17 PM
Love of the storm...
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 11:17 PM

Old May 30th, 2024, 07:11 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

Default Instant Ramen l P

Rainpaw
He/They - 15 Moons - Outsider

Damn it. He really messed up. Once Rainpaw had reached the outskirts, he stopped to catch his breath. "Damn it," he whispered, tears streaming down his one eye. He had messed up big time. But he was thankful fades let him off easy. Rainpaw really wasn't in the mood to leave his birth clan for eternity. The tabby's one ear perked up as they heard what sounded like a kittypet bell. "Who's there!?" the outsider snarled, his one blue eye scanning the surroundings. They really were not in the mood to get attacked right now.

[ @Dolomedes - Ramen ]
[Apologies for the crappy starter]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old May 31st, 2024, 03:46 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Instant Ramen l P

Ramen Noodle
| He/him | Kittypet | Moons 14 | No purrks |

Ramen Noodle gave his housefolk his usually wish of goodbyes for the day before squeezing his way through the window that they leave for him. Time for a new day and a newer adventure! Yesterday was honestly a little bit boring, he had been locked in the house for the day because it was some sort of housefolk thing where a bunch of housefolk came over and Ramen Noodle was passed around for the housefolk kits with their dirty paws. Honestly they don’t even have fur to care for, how are they so messy? Then he spent the night cleaning his fur and then finally this morning his housefolk gave him an extra treat and pet and then opened the window! How lovely! Likely as an apology for being treated like a toy yesterday.

So tada! Ramen Noodle! What would he do today? What would he find? Well, the day before the housefolk thing he had been trying to catch the rats and mice around the alleys nearby soooooo maybe he could that again today! He doesn’t really eat his catches, he gives them out to some of the strays around. He likes helping others and he likes hunting (or trying to hunt, he wasn’t very good,) so it was a win win! He jumped up onto a trash can and before he could jump back down (parkor!) a new cat came stumbling through the alley.

They looked really kind of beat up, oh jeez. What happened? Ramen Noodle watched the cat and then started to lean forward for a better look when his bell chimed. The other cat was immediately on defense and looked around. Not up, though, hehe. “Im right here! Sorry about spooking you, my name is Ramen Noodle. What brings a cat as strange as you around these parts?” Ramen Noodle asked playfully, curious about this odd cat.
[ @Bean - Rainpaw ]
[ not my best but I’ll get better as I get a better hold Ramen ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old May 31st, 2024, 04:09 PM

Rainpaw
He/They - 15 Moons - Outsider

Oh, a kittypet. Those cats didn't like fighting, right? Rainpaw doesn't know, he's never met one aside from Wisteriawren but she is RiverClan now. Unlike Rainpaw. Instinctively, Rainpaw turned his head to greet the voice but quickly changed to only show his normal side. He didn't like how weirdly cats react to him having one eye. "...Ramen... Noodle?" what on earth was a ramen or a noodle?? And why was it this cat's name? "Um, Hi?" Rainpaw greeted hesitantly, still unsure if this cat was hostile or nice. So far he hoped it was nice. "Um, Have you ever heard of the Clans? Big groups of cats? Well, I'm from one of those," they explained, their one blue eye fixed on the kittypet.

"Are you a kittypet?" the former apprentice asked, glancing at Ramen's collar. Rainpaw, upon further inspection, found that this cat was most likely a kittypet. The collar gave it away. "I'm looking for a place to stay, do you know anywhere?" the tabby asked hopefully. Three moons was a while, but he had been apprenticed for eight. Time seemed to fly by then, and hopefully it would do the same thing now. Rainpaw really was not in the mood to spend three moons away from his clan. He barely knew how to hunt for stars sake! And if he didn't find a river, he would have to survive off of sheer luck.

[ @Dolomedes - Ramen Noodle ]

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Old June 29th, 2024, 06:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Ramen Noodle

Ramen Noodle watched as the feline looked his way but then looked away just as quickly, all that the kitty pet was able to see was some brief scarring but nothing else. Cool! He wonders what kind of fights this cat has gotten into. Those clan cats, well Ramen Noodle has heard all sorts about them and all about how vicious and scary they are. This cat didn't seem to match that description very well. Ramen Noodle tilted his head to one side and then to the other as he took in the other's appearance more fully. There was all sorts to see, and the scarring matched up with the scariness that Ramen Noodle had heard but at the same time things weren't adding up. This cat was looking more like a stray than anything else. "Right, yeah! I've heard about those clan cats. All scary things, like how they'll eat you for stepping just one paw over their 'borders.' What's a border anyways? Why do the clan cats get to decide them? Well anyways, what's your name? Did a clan cat give you those scars? Have you fought any cats before? Ooo ooo what about-" Oh wait, he was being overwhelming wasn't he? Oh silly Ramen Noodle, slow down. This is how you scare everyone away! Alright, so this weird cat needs a place to stay, no problem! Ramen Noodle has more than enough space in his housefolk's den.

"I have a place to stay if you want! Though come to think of it, how come you aren't with your clan anymore? Did they throw you out for being too hurt or something? How rude!" The kitty pet huffed slightly as he crossed his paws under him and puffed his chest with the noise. Then he dropped the grumpy demenour in the next moment and hopped down beside the clan cat (ex-clan cat?), his bell ringing cheerfully. "Follow me! We can chat on the way there." With that the chattering house cat finally stopped with his ceaseless words and instead started to lead the other feline from the alley and back towards his housefolk's home, waiting for the stranger to finally answer all of Ramen Noodle's questions just so that Ramen Noodle could bombard him with even more. Hopefully his new company was chatty otherwise he probably won't be able to keep up, haha!
[ @Bean - Rainpaw ]
[ Ignore how late this is /w\ so sorry about that ]

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old July 2nd, 2024, 09:20 PM

Rainpaw
He/they - 16 Moons

Rainpaw couldn't help but let out a laugh at Ramen Noodle's depection of the clans. It was funny. "Sure, we're strict with borders, however we are not cannibals. We have a code we stick by. Our borders make sure that nobody tresspasses on another clan's territory," he explained, lifting his head to show all the scars on his face. This cat didn't seem too bad, they were nice and cared about Rainpaw and that was the big thing for him. They smiled, one blue eye gleaming.

And there it was, why Rainpaw wasn't in RiverClan. "Too hurt? Stars no, we care for everyone young and old. But I uh.. Kinda sorta tresspassed on ThunderClan territory snd uh. Attacked their leader," he said. If this cat wasn't familiar with how clans worked, then the tabby doubted they would realize how serious of a crime it was. He pinned his ear back, teeth gritted as the cat's bell rung. "How the hell do you live with that bell? It makes it impossible to hunt! Also, If you are leading me to a twoleg nest, then forget it. A clan cat rejects the soft life of a kittypet, it's part of the code. I may not be in RiverClan, but I still stick to the code, Ramen," he said, rushing up to trot beside the larger cat. It felt weird that Rainpaw was older, yet the only cats they were larger then were kits. Everyone always appeared massive to the one-eyed cat.

When Ramen led them to a twoleg nest, Rainpaw froze in fear. "Anywhere else to stay but a twoleg nest? I am not going near those hairless beasts," he growled, flexing his claws. He had never come face-to-face with one, but with all the bad stories he was perfectly fine with keeping it that way. No way they were going to live with a twoleg. Ever. Sure, they were desperate for shelter, but not THAT desperate.

[ @Dolomedes ]

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Old July 2nd, 2024, 09:47 PM
Your Local Spider

Ramen Noodle

Ramen Noodle flicked an ear and laughed a bit at Rainpaw's first response. Good to know he wasn't going to get munched in return for helping a new stray finding his footing. Hey! Maybe his housefolk would take Rainpaw in and then they could be roommates as well! How neat would that be! Rainpaw was fun so far so Ramen Noodle certainly wouldn't mind in any way. "Yeah, that makes sense, happy you don't eat cats...that would've been un-fort-u-nate." He gave a playful lift to each of the syllables in the word 'unfortunate.' "Though you still haven't told me how you clan cats decided borders? Did you ever get a say from the cats that live here? The strays and house cats? Though whatever..." Ramen Noodle shrugged it off as he listened to the rest of what Rainpaw was saying as they went.

"Okayyyy??? So you guys trespass on your own borders? How does that work? Thunderclan? Is there more than one clan? Also sick scars by the way, makes you look real tough! I'm sure even the scrappiest of the cats 'round here wouldn't mess with you! Which is nice because sometimes cats try and pick fights with me because I'm a house cat and also like...not intimidating at all." The kittypet continued with his chattering as soon as the next break in Rainpaw's words happened. Ramen Noodle was an avid yapper, he has a degree in yappology. It sometimes even allowed him to get away from said encounters.

Finally they were starting to near his housefolk's den window which then Rainpaw was being a bit rude because Ramen Noodle quite liked his bell thank you very much. He thinks it has a very pretty sound and it was pretty in general, shiny, gold. What more could a cat want? "Wellllll why don't you have a bell? They are shiny and pretty and makes a pretty sound-" Ah...okay so plan a is scrapped. Rainpaw seemed genuinely scared which was strange for a clan cat who was supposedly fighting other clan cats and had scars like his own well uhhhh oh right! Perfect! Ramen Noodle looked up and then at the weird housefolk path that was vertical rather than horizontal that led allllll the way up to the top of the housefolk nest.

"No worries! Wasn't gonna bring you inside or anything, or course," The kittypet smoothed over the fault even though that was entirely his plan, but uhhh didn't want his friend to think badly of him already so sometimes a little flexibility is all that's needed. Ramen Noodle pointed over to the huge grass colored box that was filled with unwanted housefolk things, "Gotta climb up there and then follow up those shiny slabs, housefolks call them 'stairs' or something. But up on the top of the housefolk nest is all sorts of plants and stuff and it used to be really tame but then housefolks stopped taking care of it and the plants are overgrown but it's a nice place to stay and its a nice place to hide away from the meaner folks around town. No Housefolks go up there anymore, trust! Follow me up!" Ramen Noodle spoke before jumping up the dumpster and then leaping onto the first level of the housefolk stairs and looking back at Rainpaw.
[ @Bean - Rainpaw ]
[ The stairs is a fire escape going up the building :3c ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; July 2nd, 2024 at 09:49 PM.
Old July 6th, 2024, 01:26 PM

Rainpaw
He/They - 16 Moons

A soft smile crept up on Rainpaw's face as Ramen noodle ranted on. Finally, a cat that talked all the time so the one-eyed cat could stay silent. "Well, I honestly don't know. We fight over territory all the time for several reasons, like more places to hunt and so on. I'm not as old as some cats like Twilightstar, one of the clan leaders, so I wouldn't know. Even then, borders were established long ago," they explained. To be honest, Rainpaw didn't know much in the first place, since he was never taught anything (Besides swimming, which no way in hell he would do).

"Well trespassing, its kinda like say..." the tom paused for a moment. How could he explain it to where the kittypet could understand? "Like if another kittypet came to your home without permission. Medicine cats are allowed to go to other territories to get herbs, but most cats don't like that anyway. And yes, there is more then one clan. Four, actually. ThunderClan, who reside in the forest. RiverClan - my former clan - who resides near the beach and Rivers. ShadowClan, who are by far the scariest of them all, who live in the Pine forest. And then WindClan who live on the moors." Why the heck did he actually enjoy talking with this cat? It was nice to have a cat who treated him normally for a change. Rainpaw flinched at the mention of hi- waitramenthoughttheywerecool?? The tabby stood there in utter shock - his scars were cool?? His blue eye shone with happiness - he got a compliment? That was something he rarely ever heard. "T-Thanks, I guess. Lost my ear and half my tail when ThunderClan invaded our camp. I uh.. prefer not to talk about my eye, brings back bad memories," he said. Hold up. Why wasn't he getting flashbacks? To be honest, they weren't complaining. "Well let's hope that rouges are scared off by me, I was never really taught how to fight. There are actually cats who are more scarred then me. But they're some of the older cats, Like Twilightstar who I mentioned earlier. She took a life from a cat I looked up to when I was younger, and I saw her once at a gathering. Maybe you aren't intimidating because of all that fluff," he teased, a full-on smile on his face. Ramen noodle wasn't all that bad, actually.

Once Ramen noodle realized that Rainpaw wasn't actually going to go in the house, the kittypet started to look at some weird twoleg path. They talked about how... hold on, housefolks? That must be what kittypets call humans. Anyway, they were called stairs? That was a funny name. Hold on, Plants?? Well, he lived in the forest after all, so plants wouldn't be that bad. Hesitantly, The young tom followed Ramen up the 'stairs' nodding when the kittypet looked back at him. "I'm good, keep goin," they mewed, climbing up shakily. He looked down, narrowing his blue eye. It actually wasn't that bad up high. It was quiet, that's for sure. "What's it like? Having to rely on a twoleg, I mean. Out in the clans, we have to fend for ourself, rely on our clanmates and our skills to get food, but I've heard kittypets are just fat cats who laze around and eat food shaped like rabbit droppings. Is that really true?" he inquired, bouncing up a few stairs to catch up to the kittypet. There's no way he would become a kittypet like Ramen Noodle, but he was curious. Was there more to kittypets then he knew?
[ @Dolomedes - Ramen ]

lio sneezed here (achoo)

Last edited by Bean; July 6th, 2024 at 01:27 PM.
Old Today, 09:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Ramen Noodle

Ramen Noodle nodded a bit as he continued leading the way up the stars and into the upper overgrown housefolks garden. Hopefully this was more of a wild cat's taste, though being completely honest, Ramen Noodle didn't really see the appeal of sleeping in the cold when he could spend the night curled up in his houesfolk's warm bed. Though to each their own, not like he's ever spent a night outside before. He's grown to understand that his housefolk prefer him inside at night and they are nice enough that Ramen Noodle didn't see why he shouldn't listen on this one thing. Anyways! Then it was onto his next point which was interesting enough and uhhhhh Ramen Noodle still didn't understand the whole trespassing thing.

"I welcome other cats into my den all the time, sometimes they just walk in and sometimes I walk straight into others. There are usually no issues at all. But I can kind of see what you're getting at.... so Riverclan, huh? You wanna tell me about them? Or no? I can imagine not wanting to after you know..." Ramen Noodle was blunt and budded into others business but he wasn't a rude idiot about it, he could usually see a sensitive subject when there was one. But in the end Ramen Noodle was nothing but a curious cat so he would throw the question out anyways. It was right when they were coming to the roof completely. Vines and weeds were spilling from the top and onto the stairs. The garden was one of Ramen Noodle's favorite places... It had all sorts of flowers and sometimes when he felt adventurous, he would drag new ones up and hope that they would grow but usually they just wilted and died out after a couple days.

Oh- woah, wait? Ramen Noodle hopped from the ledge surrounding the roof and into the dip that the entire middle section had, though most of it was over run. "Other cats did that to you?? Dang man- I mean, I thought it was a dog or something! I've had a couple scraps myself but nothing has left him like that. I'm happy that you're okay now though, well physically at least- hey, I mean I know we're strangers, but uhhh if you need someone to just talk to I can listen, though I can't say I can give good advice given I'm just a house cat." Though Ramen Noodle didn't want to force the other feline to give him an answer or make him pressured into talking about the scars anymore than he already has but that sounds genuinely messed up. What kind of cat, clan or not, would do that to their own kind over what? Crossing some imaginary lines? That was beyond stupid and Ramen Noodle has done some pretty stupid stuff in his moons. Yeesh.

"Anyways, yeah. Most times you can just run off- but other times..." Ramen Noodle winced a bit as he recalled.... yeah he rather just like not remember that right now. Like at all, besides it wouldn't do to scare the new guy on the block so fast. "Well- we got a thing kind of like territory around the housefolk place as well... a couple of not so friendly cat groups. Though the biggest you gotta look out for call themselves the 'Snake.' Nasty business. It's better that you run the other way with those folks. Anyways- Nothing to worry about!" The house pet waved off the slightly concerning and pretty vague explanation of some of the politics that he was familiar with. It wasn't too different from what Rainpaw has explained of the clans- which was weird because Rainpaw wasn't acting like any Snake that Ramen has had the displeasure of meeting.

But! They were fully in the garden now! Ramen Noodle took in a huge deep breath, the breeze was a bit more prevalent here! Without the buildings for almost complete blocking of the wind, though some of the thicker clumps of plants kind of blocked it. The air! The scents! The sight! What wasn't there to love up here! It's been awhile since Ramen Noodle has brought someone up here at all, most cats weren't very interested in a space like this- most were more acquainted with the streets and the cold stone, and perferred to stay there. It was Ramen Noodle's love of this one little area that sometimes had him looking out into the distance where rolling hills and forests and wonder if it would be worth going out there. He never has, he's heard the stories, and besides everything that Ramen Noodle had ever cared about was here, in the housefolk place. It'd be silly to leave just for what?? A hope? Silly.

"My home is your home! Though expect me visiting often! I quite like it up here, the view is just gorgeous after all! You can't get anything else like it in many other places, at least, not around here... or your forest I would imagine."
[ @Bean - Rainpaw ]