Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Heathernose X Lionscar...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 04:20 PM
Laurelfrost's finder
Last post by nykyrian
Today 04:17 PM
Training Day
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:13 PM
Spider’Paws Stealth...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 04:12 PM
The Little SnowBox [p]
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 04:06 PM

Old December 28th, 2023, 04:04 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Spottedpaw's Training Tracker [P]

Apprentice training
○ - Not done | ● - Done
○ Hunting lessons
○ Battle training sessions
○ Tour of the borders
Battle experiences
(such as raids - requires a battle training session)
Patrols
hunting border battle herb collection
○ Battle experiences
○ Any other life experience where the character learns something substantial
Plot participation
Old August 9th, 2024, 01:30 AM

Default Re: Spottedpaw's Training Tracker [P]

It was a new day that seemed like any other day before it but for Spottedpaw it was a new day to make a new her. She had lost herself to sadness for a long time but she wanted to change that, and the key was to reintroduce herself to the clan. Best way she saw was coming back with a warrior name, so she needed training. Once she found Buttercuotwist she walked up to her and did a little head bow. "Good morning, would it be ok if we headed out for training today? I hope that we can get a lot done today." She said with a very calm and formal voice.

@sleepyyjax

Last edited by Fish; August 9th, 2024 at 01:31 AM.
Old August 9th, 2024, 06:47 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
It was a new day that seemed like any other day before it but for Spottedpaw it was a new day to make a new her. She had lost herself to sadness for a long time but she wanted to change that, and the key was to reintroduce herself to the clan. Best way she saw was coming back with a warrior name, so she needed training. Once she found Buttercuotwist she walked up to her and did a little head bow. "Good morning, would it be ok if we headed out for training today? I hope that we can get a lot done today." She said with a very calm and formal voice.

@sleepyyjax
Buttercuptwist
she/her
[mobile post]

Buttercuptwist was just in the middle of sunning herself in the camp - it was the perfect day for it. Birds chirped overhead, and crickets chirped in the grass. Whilst she lazed about, a voice reached her ears. ”Hm? Oh Spottedpaw.” She blinked her eyes open. It was nice to see her apprentice. She hadn’t wanted to wake her too up too early, considering they’d just only stated training together - she thought it better to let Spottedpaw rest then approach her. Maybe that’s the kind of thing only a cat like Buttercuptwist would have wanted, though… She remembered being WindClan’s laziest apprentice like it was yesterday. “Mornin’! Course we can, how’d you like to start with borders and the code? Maybe a bit of hunting too, if we’ got time?” She sat herself up politely, hoping the apprentice didn’t see her as lazy for enjoying the morning sun.
Old August 9th, 2024, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post
Buttercuptwist
she/her
[mobile post]

Buttercuptwist was just in the middle of sunning herself in the camp - it was the perfect day for it. Birds chirped overhead, and crickets chirped in the grass. Whilst she lazed about, a voice reached her ears. ”Hm? Oh Spottedpaw.” She blinked her eyes open. It was nice to see her apprentice. She hadn’t wanted to wake her too up too early, considering they’d just only stated training together - she thought it better to let Spottedpaw rest then approach her. Maybe that’s the kind of thing only a cat like Buttercuptwist would have wanted, though… She remembered being WindClan’s laziest apprentice like it was yesterday. “Mornin’! Course we can, how’d you like to start with borders and the code? Maybe a bit of hunting too, if we’ got time?” She sat herself up politely, hoping the apprentice didn’t see her as lazy for enjoying the morning sun.

Spottedpaw smiled inside seeing her mentor sunning herself. It seemed like the perfect day for it too, she felt just the tiniest bit bad about making her get up but Spottedpaw was getting close to 12 moons old. So instead she kept a formal expression and nodded her head. "That sounds wonderful. I only got a peak at Riverclan's border when my old mentor took me and I think one herb patrol? Let's start there, and maybe when we get back we can star watch together." Spottedpaw said with a soft purr. It would be nice to be able to connect better with her new mentor than her mentor of old.
Old August 13th, 2024, 12:58 PM

Quote:

Spottedpaw smiled inside seeing her mentor sunning herself. It seemed like the perfect day for it too, she felt just the tiniest bit bad about making her get up but Spottedpaw was getting close to 12 moons old. So instead she kept a formal expression and nodded her head. "That sounds wonderful. I only got a peak at Riverclan's border when my old mentor took me and I think one herb patrol? Let's start there, and maybe when we get back we can star watch together." Spottedpaw said with a soft purr. It would be nice to be able to connect better with her new mentor than her mentor of old.

Buttercuptwist
she/her - 75 moons

"Sounds perfect!" She chirped, stretching out her back. "'Spose there's no time to waste!" A smile spread across her face as she perked up and trotted towards the camp exit. Star watching sounded great! She was initially a little worried she and Spottedpaw wouldn't get along, considering how formal the apprentice spoke, however she seemed absolutely lovely! Time to start with the RiverClan border: Sedgewater Valley. Buttercuptwist quite enjoyed walking through WindClan's territory, the open moors really were gorgeous, especially in greenleaf. Pretty wildflower seemed to bloom everywhere she looked - she wondered if any of them were of use to the medicine cats - she'd never been any good with that stuff.

After enough walking, they'd made it to the Sedgewater Valley. Grass and marshy plants sloped down into the pit of the valley - which was absolutely brimming of sedge. Gee, this place brought up memories. Pumpkindust... How was he? RiverClan should be back soon, it'd been 2 moons, but she was yet to see any sign of them. What had happened? Her thoughts whirred like the river rapids - until she realised there were other matters at paw. The she-cat cleared her throat, "this is the Sedgewater Valley! Our border with RiverClan. I know you've seen it before, but I'll go over the basics," Buttercuptwist began walking down the slope towards the valley. "It's a little wetter than the rest of the territory - I guess that's a given though. It's named after these lovely sedge plants - whilst they're pretty, I wouldn't say I'm a big fan... They kinda get in the way. I prefer my territory big and open, this is a bit too RiverClan-y." She didn't often feel too nostalgic about her relationship with Pumpkindust, but, well, with him gone... With her worrying about him... It was hard not to remember travelling over this very border, getting trapped in these inconvenient sedge bushes. As much as her worries weighed down on her, she knew she had to ignore them as best she could. She had an apprentice to teach, and she wasn't going to let this mess that up. Lifting her nose to the air, she checked for any interesting scents, but nothing seemed to present itself. "I can't smell any at the moment, but I'll bet ya' this is the right place to find frogs and such," her nose wrinkled, "I can't stand the slippery things, but to each their own! Lemme know if you've got any questions!"

Last edited by sleepyyjax; August 13th, 2024 at 12:58 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Buttercuptwist
she/her - 75 moons

"Sounds perfect!" She chirped, stretching out her back. "'Spose there's no time to waste!" A smile spread across her face as she perked up and trotted towards the camp exit. Star watching sounded great! She was initially a little worried she and Spottedpaw wouldn't get along, considering how formal the apprentice spoke, however she seemed absolutely lovely! Time to start with the RiverClan border: Sedgewater Valley. Buttercuptwist quite enjoyed walking through WindClan's territory, the open moors really were gorgeous, especially in greenleaf. Pretty wildflower seemed to bloom everywhere she looked - she wondered if any of them were of use to the medicine cats - she'd never been any good with that stuff.

After enough walking, they'd made it to the Sedgewater Valley. Grass and marshy plants sloped down into the pit of the valley - which was absolutely brimming of sedge. Gee, this place brought up memories. Pumpkindust... How was he? RiverClan should be back soon, it'd been 2 moons, but she was yet to see any sign of them. What had happened? Her thoughts whirred like the river rapids - until she realised there were other matters at paw. The she-cat cleared her throat, "this is the Sedgewater Valley! Our border with RiverClan. I know you've seen it before, but I'll go over the basics," Buttercuptwist began walking down the slope towards the valley. "It's a little wetter than the rest of the territory - I guess that's a given though. It's named after these lovely sedge plants - whilst they're pretty, I wouldn't say I'm a big fan... They kinda get in the way. I prefer my territory big and open, this is a bit too RiverClan-y." She didn't often feel too nostalgic about her relationship with Pumpkindust, but, well, with him gone... With her worrying about him... It was hard not to remember travelling over this very border, getting trapped in these inconvenient sedge bushes. As much as her worries weighed down on her, she knew she had to ignore them as best she could. She had an apprentice to teach, and she wasn't going to let this mess that up. Lifting her nose to the air, she checked for any interesting scents, but nothing seemed to present itself. "I can't smell any at the moment, but I'll bet ya' this is the right place to find frogs and such," her nose wrinkled, "I can't stand the slippery things, but to each their own! Lemme know if you've got any questions!"

Spottedpaw was pleased to see that her mentor was so enthusiastic and seemed happy to spend some time with her to boot! That was just fine with Spottedpaw, a mentor who was so willing to spend time with her gave her a glint of hope that they would be willing to finish mentoring her. The apprentice didn't want to have another failed tutelage, she would start to think she was the problem if it happened again. Then who could teach her at that point?

Then they walked across the moor and Spottedpaw felt a nostalgic feeling hit her in her gut. She didn't hate her mentor, she was disappointed in her, but she loved her old mentor and wish nothing ill of them. Yet they weren't here, it was a new mentor this time. Briefly it made the young cat ponder about permanence and the fleeting of life. Buttercuptwist was talking now.

Spottedpaw looked up to Buttercuptwist and nodded her head softly to what the she cat was saying. It was a lot more information than she got from her old mentor but before she could let those crass words leave her lips, Spottedpaw remember she shouldn't talk bad about cats. "I find something beautiful in these plants, they are big clumps, yet they seem to have separate groups unlike the grass they look similar with. Reminds me of clans and they so happen to be at the borders of two." Spottedpaw said trying to find whimsy where she could find it. Then Buttercuptwist spoke about some prey around here and tried to sniff the air but nothing seemed to stand out to her. Though if she was to be honest, anything described as slippery didn't seem enjoyable at all.

"No questions from me yet."
Old Today, 02:18 PM

Quote:

Spottedpaw was pleased to see that her mentor was so enthusiastic and seemed happy to spend some time with her to boot! That was just fine with Spottedpaw, a mentor who was so willing to spend time with her gave her a glint of hope that they would be willing to finish mentoring her. The apprentice didn't want to have another failed tutelage, she would start to think she was the problem if it happened again. Then who could teach her at that point?

Then they walked across the moor and Spottedpaw felt a nostalgic feeling hit her in her gut. She didn't hate her mentor, she was disappointed in her, but she loved her old mentor and wish nothing ill of them. Yet they weren't here, it was a new mentor this time. Briefly it made the young cat ponder about permanence and the fleeting of life. Buttercuptwist was talking now.

Spottedpaw looked up to Buttercuptwist and nodded her head softly to what the she cat was saying. It was a lot more information than she got from her old mentor but before she could let those crass words leave her lips, Spottedpaw remember she shouldn't talk bad about cats. "I find something beautiful in these plants, they are big clumps, yet they seem to have separate groups unlike the grass they look similar with. Reminds me of clans and they so happen to be at the borders of two." Spottedpaw said trying to find whimsy where she could find it. Then Buttercuptwist spoke about some prey around here and tried to sniff the air but nothing seemed to stand out to her. Though if she was to be honest, anything described as slippery didn't seem enjoyable at all.

"No questions from me yet."

Buttercuptwist
she/her - 75 moons

Buttercuptwist was almost taken aback by the apprentice's wisdom, "wow, I'd never thought about it like that, but you're right," she tilted her head, contemplating the comment. The same but apart. Except RiverClan and WindClan were far too far apart right now - she didn't like that part of it.

"There's a river just beyond the undergrowth, but we don't have to worry much about that. You'll smell RiverClan's markers before you get there. Either way, if you're every crossing the border for some reason, watch out for it." She didn't want to encourage border crossing, and Spottedpaw didn't seem like the type, but it was best to give her a word of warning. Plus, maybe she'd end up crossing it for some kind of errand. For a WindClan cat, getting swept up by that river could have devastating consequences.

"Alright, let's head over to the Whispering Wetlands. Though, I have to warn you they'll be even muddier." She trotted up from the edge of the border to WindClan's side which was much more to her taste - soft grass and heather bushes. From up here, it was easier to see the cliff just beyond RiverClan's side of the border. It was quite pretty, but she didn't envy RiverClan for it. She couldn't even imagine how scary it'd be to fall from there. It didn't take too long to get there from the border, thankfully. Without constant reminders of RiverClan's absence, Buttercuptwist could finally stop worrying about them.
"Right. So these are the wetlands." She gazed out across them, "honestly, I'm not sure how ShadowClan survives round these parts. I can't say I'm a fan." The willow trees were slightly looming, a little scary, but it was easy to avoid boggy areas by staying under their branches. "This is another place full of frogs and the like. The stuff ShadowClan eats. There's some rumour about voices in the wind, but I don't believe it." She laughed as she began to walk along the border, trying to keep the mood light since this border was known for being a little scary. "Always err on the side of caution round here. There're lots of patches of water - you don't wanna fall in!" She was pretty sure that was all, "again, any questions just lemme know!"