Today 07:09 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Beaan
Today 07:05 AM

Old May 18th, 2020, 03:51 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Walls Being Made ~Mossheart's Backstory~

This is a backstory for my Thunderclan warrior, Mossheart. It explains why she keeps her emotions hidden most of the time. It took me a long time to come up with this, so I hope you guys like it! I am probably going to continue with the story whenever I am free. If you want me to mention you when I write another part to it, just reply to this and I'll do it the next time I post something else on this. Thank you so much if you read this! I hope it will turn out good!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mosskit was sleeping soundly next to Ferntail's, her mother, stomach. Her small belly rose and fell slowly. She blinked open her eyes as sunlight flickered through the nursery, shining right into her eyes. She nuzzled closer to her mother, trying to burrow into her short dark ginger pelt. She started to mew in indignation when Ferntail started to lick her pelt with smooth, long strokes. '

Mosskit yawned in defeat, getting up and sitting down, letting Ferntail lick her short ginger pelt. She smiled at her mother, sleep still in her eyes. Her mother started to purr as she spoke to Mosskit.

"How are you still tired? You slept like a badger last night! Your snoring almost kept the whole camp up!" Her eyes sparkled with humor as she said this, so Mosskit knew she was just teasing her. Mosskit smiled and shook her short ginger pelt, her dark green eyes finally blinking away all traces of sleep that might still have been there. She gave her mom a nuzzle with her white muzzle before turning around.

"Mosskit? Where are you?" she heard another cat call. Her ears perked as she recognized the voice. She looked back at Ferntail and meowed, "I'm going to go see dad for moment. Be right back!" She raced out of the den as she heard her mother say, "I'll be right behind you!"

Mosskit bounded out of the nursery, running straight into a white short haired tom with golden splotches. "Dad!" she meowed, her voice filled with love. She heard her mom, Ferntail, pad out of the den behind her. "Hello Goldendapple." she meowed. Goldendapple started to purr and stood up, making Mosskit roll off of him. He padded over to Ferntail and they nuzzled each other. Mosskit was a little angry at her father, but she knew he just wanted to see his mate.

As Mosskit waited for her parents to finish saying good morning, she smiled, remembering the story of her parents love. They had been best friends as kit. Her mom had said that they were almost never apart. In fact, they seemed to be stuck together with sap! As they became apprentices, her dad said that they had become even closer, training together, hunting together, even going to gatherings together! Then, when they were finally made warriors, and got their warrior names, Goldendapple and Ferntail, they finally confessed their love for each other. And then they had Mosskit. Mosskit didn't have any brothers or sisters. It was only Mosskit.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when Goldendapple padded back over to her. "Hey Mosskit! Ferntail tells me that you snored like a badger last night!" He gave the small kit a loving nuzzle and sat down next to her. "I'm surprised I didn't hear you!" Mosskit shoved him playfully. "It wasn't that loud!" she protested. "I wish I could have slept longer though. I can barely sleep in the nursery! All the small kits mew in the middle of the night!" Her mother laughed, hearing their conversation. "Oh Mosskit. You were worse than them when you were a kit!" Mosskit looked at Ferntail in surprise. "Really?" Her mother nodded and started to groom her own pelt.

Mosskit was about to say something to Goldendapple when she heard someone call to him. All three of the cats turned their heads to see a warrior, Duskfang, pad over to them. He was a broad tom with a short, all black coat and orange eyes.

"I'm sorry to interrupt," he said. "But Goldendapple and I have to go on a hunting patrol." Mosskit sighed and gave her dad a nuzzle. "Go catch me a huge crow!" she said. "I want to put some crow feathers in my nest!" Goldendapple laughed and nodded. "I'll try my best to catch one." He gave Ferntail a loving nuzzle and then padded out of the camp beside Duskfang.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries

Last edited by Polaris; May 18th, 2020 at 03:52 PM.
Old May 19th, 2020, 08:46 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Walls Being Made ~Mossheart's Backstory~

Mosskit looked around the clearing, not sure what to do to pass the time until her dad came back. She shook her short ginger pelt and noticed a warrior coming out of the warriors den. Her small face lit up into a huge smile as she recognized the warrior. She ran up to Fernsong, her mother, and asked, "Mom, is it okay if I go play with Wintersong for a little?" She smiled pleadingly at her mother. Wintersong was her dad's brother. He had a short white pelt with ginger splotches and loved to play games with Mosskit.

Her mother nodded and said, "Just make sure that you are careful. I don't want you guys to be playing too rough!" Mosskit nodded vigorously and bounded over to the warriors den. "Wintersong!" she shouted, bounding into him and knocking him over. She started to purr loudly as she nuzzled him and batted his ears playfully.

"Mosskit!" he said in surprise. He smiled at her lovingly and used a paw to push her off of him gently. "What are you doing barreling into warriors who just woke up?" Mosskit giggled and sat down, looking at him with her big brown eyes. "I was going to ask you if you would play with me! Dad had to go on a hunting patrol with Duskfang, so I have nothing fun to do!"

Wintersong started to purr too as he gave Mosskit a quick lick on her head. "Of course I will! Who wouldn't want to play with a great kit like you?" Mosskit jumped up and shook her short pelt, her smile becoming even bigger, if that was possible. She thought for a moment before saying, "What game are we going to play?"

Wintersong looked around the clearing for a moment before getting an idea. "What about a badger ride? I know that kits love badger rides, so what do you say?" Mosskit nodded and hopped up and down in excitement. "Badger ride, badger ride!" The warrior crouched down, low enough so that Mosskit could climb into his back. Mosskit scrambled up and dug her small, thorn sharp claws into his pelt. She felt Wintersong wince beneath her, so her seathed them again.

"Sorry!" she said, hoping she didn't hurt him too bad. Wintersong shrugged it off. "I'm fine!" he said, ignoring the small prickling he felt on his back. Mosskit held on as Wintersong stood up, his blue gaze on the camp clearing. Mosskit squealed with glee as he started to walk around the clearing, pretending he was a badger. "Faster, go faster!" Mosskit meowed, liking the fun she was having.

All of the sudden there was a commotion in the clearing. A group of cats gather around something. Mosskit hopped off of Wintersong as he crouched low to the ground again, letting her get off. She walked over to the group of cats, trying to get through. As she finally got through them, what she saw shocked her. Duskfang was panting heavily, and next to him on the ground, was Goldendapple, her father, laying still on the ground, blood pooled beneath him.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries