My Mood: Annoyed

RiverClan Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_Songs239 View Post
+GOLDFISH+
She/Her | RiverClan | 21 Moons |
Tags: @paris
"Ye who slays the say tends to slave away"

What the heck? Goldfish wondered. Why was Shellwhisker sounding so mean and distant? Well, she hadn't paid much attention to her lately. Maybe Shellwhisker was simply upset about that.
"What's wrong, Shellwhisker?" she asked. "I'm sorry I haven't paid much attention to you, I just want to talk." Goldfish's yellow eyes were wide, her tail-tip swishing the stones as she pressed her claws into the cold, wet sand. Suddenly, a terrible thought came into her mind.
What if she doesn't want to be my friend after all? Goldfish pused the thought away and bounded toward Shellwhisker, trying to stay cheerful. Whatever was going on with Shell, she'd find it out. That she was certain of.

Shellwhisker
Agatha Kitty Purrk
RiverClan Warrior

Noticing Goldfish's half-suprised, half-sad look, a flash of guilt went through Shellwhisker. Her ears flattened out of embarrassment.

''I-I'm sorry,'' The warrior murmured, feeling ashamed. ''I'm not trying to be mean. It's just..''

Shellwhisker paused. Could she confide in Goldfish about this?

''Since Larkstar exiled Weaseltooth, I've been worried about him. So at night and sometimes during patrols, I've snuck away to see him,'' The warrior meowed. ''I came back yesterday, and Larkstar nearly exiled me over it. She's really making me regret standing up for her when Gingerstar died.''

The she-cat shuddered. ''I don't know how you feel about it, but Birdsnow isn't any better.''

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector
Old January 4th, 2024, 09:08 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Shellwhisker
Agatha Kitty Purrk
RiverClan Warrior

Noticing Goldfish's half-suprised, half-sad look, a flash of guilt went through Shellwhisker. Her ears flattened out of embarrassment.

''I-I'm sorry,'' The warrior murmured, feeling ashamed. ''I'm not trying to be mean. It's just..''

Shellwhisker paused. Could she confide in Goldfish about this?

''Since Larkstar exiled Weaseltooth, I've been worried about him. So at night and sometimes during patrols, I've snuck away to see him,'' The warrior meowed. ''I came back yesterday, and Larkstar nearly exiled me over it. She's really making me regret standing up for her when Gingerstar died.''

The she-cat shuddered. ''I don't know how you feel about it, but Birdsnow isn't any better.''

[CENTER]+GOLDFISH+

Goldfish's ears immediately flattened. She felt torn. This is treason! She thought in alarm. But how dare Larkstar! Goldfish shook her head. "Birdsnow is a strong and loyal deputy," she defended firmly, "And I believe in Larkstar. She knows what she's doing, and I know I'll follow her through right and wrong decisions." Goldfish pressed her muzzle to Shellwhisker's. "I know, but we have to trust our clan. I'm not too close to Larkstar, but by StarClan I'll follow her and RiverClan until the end of the world. She's led RiverClan through thick and thin." She moved away again. "As for Weaseltooth, I'm so sorry. I won't tell, either. If you ever need anything, I'm here for you, okay?"
Goldfish said earnestly.
She trusted Shellwhisker. She really did. "And if Larkstar wants to exile you, I'll be doing the same as you, I swear I will." She could see how frustrated and upset Shell was, and hoped she was giving her some comfort, at least. Any comfort. "I'm glad you stood up for them. You did the right thing, and who knows? Only StarClan can tell you if you're doing the right thing again or not." Goldfish really believed what she said.
I wonder where Pepper- Oh! That's right!
"On a lighter note, Pepperbounce asked me to be his mate yesterday. I stuttered like a toad! I have no idea how I feel back!" she laughed.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old January 4th, 2024, 09:38 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Annoyed

RiverClan Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
[CENTER]+GOLDFISH+

Goldfish's ears immediately flattened. She felt torn. This is treason! She thought in alarm. But how dare Larkstar! Goldfish shook her head. "Birdsnow is a strong and loyal deputy," she defended firmly, "And I believe in Larkstar. She knows what she's doing, and I know I'll follow her through right and wrong decisions." Goldfish pressed her muzzle to Shellwhisker's. "I know, but we have to trust our clan. I'm not too close to Larkstar, but by StarClan I'll follow her and RiverClan until the end of the world. She's led RiverClan through thick and thin." She moved away again. "As for Weaseltooth, I'm so sorry. I won't tell, either. If you ever need anything, I'm here for you, okay?"
Goldfish said earnestly.
She trusted Shellwhisker. She really did. "And if Larkstar wants to exile you, I'll be doing the same as you, I swear I will." She could see how frustrated and upset Shell was, and hoped she was giving her some comfort, at least. Any comfort. "I'm glad you stood up for them. You did the right thing, and who knows? Only StarClan can tell you if you're doing the right thing again or not." Goldfish really believed what she said.
I wonder where Pepper- Oh! That's right!
"On a lighter note, Pepperbounce asked me to be his mate yesterday. I stuttered like a toad! I have no idea how I feel back!" she laughed.

Larkswoop, Curltail, Shadowshine, Sunglow, Moonfrost, Salamanderkit

Dovedance, Russetrose, Alderblossom, Shadowrise, Bluepaw

Shellwhisker, Owlswoop, Frostfeather, Birchbranch, Honeypool, Squirrelpaw

Azaleashine, Bluebellflurry, Gingersplash, Willowbrook, Bristlepaw

Shellwhisker (RiverClan) - Agatha Kitty

Larkswoop (ThunderClan) - Flock Together Tier 1

Bluepaw (ShadowClan) - The Collector

Shellwhisker
Agatha Kitty Purrk
RiverClan Warrior

Shellwhisker pressed her nose into Goldfish's shoulder.

''Thank you,'' She mewed, though it was muffled. ''I don't deserve your kindness, Goldfish, but I appreciate it.''

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector
Old January 4th, 2024, 10:31 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Larkswoop, Curltail, Shadowshine, Sunglow, Moonfrost, Salamanderkit

Dovedance, Russetrose, Alderblossom, Shadowrise, Bluepaw

Shellwhisker, Owlswoop, Frostfeather, Birchbranch, Honeypool, Squirrelpaw

Azaleashine, Bluebellflurry, Gingersplash, Willowbrook, Bristlepaw

Shellwhisker (RiverClan) - Agatha Kitty

Larkswoop (ThunderClan) - Flock Together Tier 1

Bluepaw (ShadowClan) - The Collector

Shellwhisker
Agatha Kitty Purrk
RiverClan Warrior

Shellwhisker pressed her nose into Goldfish's shoulder.

''Thank you,'' She mewed, though it was muffled. ''I don't deserve your kindness, Goldfish, but I appreciate it.''

[CENTER]+GOLDFISH+

Goldfish blinked, surprised. She thought she didn't deserve it? "Of course you do, Shellwhisker! I wouldn't have any friends right now if it weren't for you, I was so relieved when we met in the warriors den I would be really lonely, but I'm not thanks to you." She protested softly, touched by Shellwhisker's unknown modesty.

"Prepare for the horrors
And over

Old January 4th, 2024, 02:58 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

it had started to snow halfway on their way down to the beach and jayfrost was already kind of regretting that he agreed to take a trip down here in the first place.
the tortie molly was looking quiet happy about the snowfall and he couldnt help but be grateful for her having dragged him out of camp, the snow did make everything look rather pretty.
"watch out its getting slippery here" he warned, turning his head to look at goldfish when he felt the snow get more watery and hard beneath his paws. this snow had probably fallen a bit earlier and then hardened because more snow fell ontop of it. he had observed that happening once when he was younger and held onto this belief ever since.
"do you think the birds will even be out in weather like this?" he asked, well, he rather spoke his thoughts out loud, not really expecting an answer he couldnt get to himself, and turned his head to look at goldfish again.

@Blaze_Songs239 (goldfish)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old January 4th, 2024, 04:45 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Springpaw found herself casually walking down to what was usually a beach when it was warm out. Yet as she got closer and looked out she could see the cold leaf-bare froze over the water at least a distance away from shore. She never came down here that much because of the water mainly, it still scared her thanks to the flood. Thankfully the water was frozen over so she didn't have to hopefully worry about any kind of swimming. Her main reason for being here was mainly to find some crabs, the same ones that she overheard Adderpaw mention before. The lionheart hadn't tried crab before, despite being born in the clan, she ate mainly mammals and maybe a fish or two.

She had a feeling she wouldn't be finding any such thing around here at the moment, but it wouldn't hurt to try. At first glance she saw none running around on the cold sand, parts of it covered in snow. Springpaw was iffy about the idea of seeing if she could spy them beneath the ice. She could just walk on it for a few moments, it should be thick enough to hold her. Tentatively she took a few steps out onto the frozen water, hearing a few crackling sounds but nothing gave away beneath her paw. So far she was good, a few more steps and now she was fully standing on the ice.

She had only been standing on the ice for a few moments, wiping away the snow lying on top. All she was looking for was a few stray dumb crabs that were still around, she only wanted to taste them. More crackling could be heard underneath her till it finally gave out beneath her. "Ack!" she grunted as she fell right into the freezing cold water, thankfully it wasn't too deep. That didn't mean much to her as she was fully soaking wet now and panicking mind reeling from the cold and remerging memories of her near drowning. Springpaw had eventually clawed her way out of the water in her fit, leaving gouge marks on what ice was still standing. The lionheart wasted no time getting off the ice dripping wet and making sure she was touching solid ground before taking in air and trying to calm down.

She was done for today, forget that stupid crab she didn't plan on having to relive a nightmare for herself. Shivering now and still feeling shaky from her near panic she walked away. The idea of staying near this place was no longer welcomed at the moment.

[falling through the ice]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Eden; January 4th, 2024 at 04:46 PM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 10:36 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

it had started to snow halfway on their way down to the beach and jayfrost was already kind of regretting that he agreed to take a trip down here in the first place.
the tortie molly was looking quiet happy about the snowfall and he couldnt help but be grateful for her having dragged him out of camp, the snow did make everything look rather pretty.
"watch out its getting slippery here" he warned, turning his head to look at goldfish when he felt the snow get more watery and hard beneath his paws. this snow had probably fallen a bit earlier and then hardened because more snow fell on top of it. he had observed that happening once when he was younger and held onto this belief ever since.
"do you think the birds will even be out in weather like this?" he asked, well, he rather spoke his thoughts out loud, not really expecting an answer he couldnt get to himself, and turned his head to look at goldfish again.

@Blaze_Songs239 (goldfish)

[CENTER]+GOLDFISH+
Tags: @al3cc766

Goldfish cheerfully trotted through the snow, tail kinked high over her back. She loved Lionsbeach, with its endlessly stretching waters. She and Jayfrost had come to hunt birds, and she sniffed the air, eyes bright.
"Sure they will," she encouraged eagerly, and the black-and-yellow molly's bright yellow eyes were scanning the sky.

"Prepare for the horrors
And over

Old January 5th, 2024, 11:11 AM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
[CENTER]+GOLDFISH+
Tags: @al3cc766

Goldfish cheerfully trotted through the snow, tail kinked high over her back. She loved Lionsbeach, with its endlessly stretching waters. She and Jayfrost had come to hunt birds, and she sniffed the air, eyes bright.
"Sure they will," she encouraged eagerly, and the black-and-yellow molly's bright yellow eyes were scanning the sky.

"we'll see" he shrugged, parting from goldfish to avoid a large stone by passing it on the left while goldfish passed it on the right.
he was looking forward to looking for some birds, hunting them required both carefully sneaking up on them and also speed in case they spooked and strategy had always been something he enjoyed.
distractedly gazing at the stretch of rocky shoreline infront of them he missed the shine of frozen dirt and water beneath his paws. promptly losing balance on the slippery ground he did his best to stay upright, failed and slid a few tail lenghts or so before being able to get up again. he was glad he had slipped more or less quietly, now being able to see a small group of gulls resting on the beach.
"not a word" he warned goldfish, and continued his way down towards the shore, now crouched down considerably further in order to stay hidden from sight as long as possible.

━━━━━━━━
Old January 5th, 2024, 02:04 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

"we'll see" he shrugged, parting from goldfish to avoid a large stone by passing it on the left while goldfish passed it on the right.
he was looking forward to looking for some birds, hunting them required both carefully sneaking up on them and also speed in case they spooked and strategy had always been something he enjoyed.
distractedly gazing at the stretch of rocky shoreline infront of them he missed the shine of frozen dirt and water beneath his paws. promptly losing balance on the slippery ground he did his best to stay upright, failed and slid a few tail lenghts or so before being able to get up again. he was glad he had slipped more or less quietly, now being able to see a small group of gulls resting on the beach.
"not a word" he warned goldfish, and continued his way down towards the shore, now crouched down considerably further in order to stay hidden from sight as long as possible.

Goldfish pressed back a purr, but a tiny squeak escaped her, and a gull looked over. She immediately shifted to hide from the gull, and it went back to what it was doing.
The challenges with gulls was that they were so fast flying and running, so it took a lot of effort to catch one. On your signal, Goldfish mouthed to Jayfrost, and she halted, eyes flicking from one gull to the next.

"Prepare for the horrors
And over

Old January 5th, 2024, 02:17 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Goldfish pressed back a purr, but a tiny squeak escaped her, and a gull looked over. She immediately shifted to hide from the gull, and it went back to what it was doing.
The challenges with gulls was that they were so fast flying and running, so it took a lot of effort to catch one. On your signal, Goldfish mouthed to Jayfrost, and she halted, eyes flicking from one gull to the next.

jayfrost almost winced at the sound goldfish made but kept himself in check, creeping closer to the flock of birds with care and quiet.
he made eye contact with the molly, making sure she was paying attention and decided to skip any kind of countdown.
"now!" he commanded, leaping at one of the birds (rolled 15/20) successfully piercing its skin with his paws and fought with it for a moment, gulls were pretty large after all. rolling a bit further onto the almost one cat length of ice covering the water he finished the job, gull secure in his mouth.
he looked over to goldfish to show off his catch when the ice beneath his paws made a concerning cracking sound and before he could even react his hind legs broke through the ice. slipping on the now even more slippery broken off piece of ice he lost balance again and ended up with a bit more than just wet paws.
gull still secure between his jaws he got up and out of the water, shaking himself to rid his fur of liquid before turning around to inspect the hole in the ice. he should have probably expected that the thin ice was not going to be able to hold his weight but it was still annoying that not just his hind legs but now more or less his entire right side were damp.

(i hope its understandable that he broke through with his hind legs and then slipped on the wet ice making him fall over to the side.)

━━━━━━━━