Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:53 AM
Flashfeather Finder
by Bean
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:43 AM

Old April 5th, 2024, 05:21 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

(takes place after current clearing event)
Fallenwish didn't have anything on her mind besides the usual, the 'usual' being a lot of self-loathing. It was okay, though. She was used to it and everybody had to self-reflect some, right? Yes, this was self reflecting. Anyway, she wasn't only doing that, for she was also trying to come up with a solution to everyone's problems and failing.

Maybe she could talk to someone instead of sit around. She would've talked with Sweetsong or maybe one of the people she was familiar with, but she couldn't seem to find Sweetsong anywhere. What about someone she knew existed, but didn't really know? She didn't think of anyone specific besides Dusklion, Queen Birdsnow or Fadingsun until she spotted Mistyshard.

She padded to the gray tabby she-cat. Wait, hold on, how would one just start a conversation? One idea popped into her head and she hoped it was good enough, because it would be very random just to walk u to a cat just to walk back to where they originally were. "Hi, Mistyshard. How's it going?"
[ @starry ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by Aolani; April 5th, 2024 at 05:21 PM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 10:07 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

( @Fritter )

jayfrost huffed, "this is a serious matter man!" he whined jokingly, striking out with his good front paw to playfully whack garlicfeather. "i can complain about apprentices all i want but no tick will ever touch my fur" he shuddered at the thought, not only of being an old grumpy elder but being gross and tick infested. "and you say that is if you arent guilty of the same crime" he added, finally succumbing to the joke as it replayed in his head and a giggle escaped his pokerface.

"imma be honest with ya', i really dont like yer apprentice" he confessed, not oblivious to the fact that garlicfeather had just pointed out the elders complaining about apprentices bit but unwilling to come back to that topic unless provoked. "not surprised you cant get 'em to training, 'been on a patrol or sum' with em n she was a real pain, 'cant imagine what trainin would be like"
"ya remember when ca-" he swallowed, previously light tone growing a bit more serious and less giggly and floaty, "remember when i was jus' apprenticed? 'couldnt keep me away from training eh?" jayfrost repeated, correcting his sentence along the way, sure to put emphasis on the i and me. he cleared his throat, it was stupid, he was stupid, but the slip up threatened to make him sound all choked up, reflecting the wave of negative emotions that had flooded him at the accidental almost-mention of his brother.

"'s'long as youre still trying to get them to train its fine i guess. personally didnt really see anything of flutterpaw" the tabby began, finally turning to lay on his side again, silver fur coated in a generous amount of dust from rolling around on his back, " was too busy getting my leg snapped by bumblestar," he added with a halfhearted snort, "but, i dont know man, maybe they were just, i dont know, bad?" he stumbled his way through the sentence, offering a halfassed conclusion and a shrug.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old April 6th, 2024, 01:06 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

[ @taillow @Mica @starry @poppy @peachfuzz~ ]
Fallenwish had been chilling in the warrior's den when she heard words like 'die' and 'hurt' and 'who did this' coming from in the clearing. Yay! Can't have a day without utter chaos.

Three white paws rose and thudded out of the den, the fourth of the quartet being lifted up by a single muscle to prevent it from sliding across the ground. Fallenwish stopped once she reached somewhere around the group of cats, noticing how bad the situation was. If Fadingsun freaking died, that would be, like, the sixth in her not very long lifetime.

She listened for a bit too understand the situation before walking in. She didn't know if she was being attention-seeking, but there was a potential she could help. "If we send out a patrol, I'd like to go to. Not because I want to fight, but because if they see me near the border and attack me, we'd know if they're aggressive so we can remove them and no one attacks random innocents that just happen to be near the border," She offered.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old April 6th, 2024, 06:33 AM
Lack of interactions

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Emberfang
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Active]
Emberfang walked outside of the warrior's den then he was suddenly back in his little corner in the clearing. Whoops. And he's totally not watching anyone at all. At least he tries to make it not too obvious. Well he's definitely not being out on any patrols or anything else, so he has a bunch of time on him to spend. He could go on a walk, maybe hunt something. But he could do that later, no? Not that he doesn't want to...but...well maybe a little because he doesn't to. He makes an exaggerated sigh, but the smile stappled on his face says otherwise. He's not apart of any drama that'll destroy his impression (or any sort of drama, in fact), and it's a pretty good and chill day for him today. Surely no one'll ruin this for him, c'mon he's literally hiding how'll anyone see him?

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old April 6th, 2024, 08:54 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Thunder sat in silence enjoying being outside

(Activity post)

Old April 6th, 2024, 09:55 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Ghostpaw(3/100)

Ghostpaw looked around for his mother, his fur softly ruffled. He hadn't hung out with his mother in a while..."Mama?" He said softly as he approached his mother, who he was a sputting image of.
@Madelaine

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old April 6th, 2024, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpider. View Post
Brownfur sat in the clearing (OPEN)
Sunstream walked out of the nursery, whipping her tail side to side, trying not to allow her tail to go numb from sitting to long.
Old April 6th, 2024, 10:34 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
( @Fritter )

jayfrost huffed, "this is a serious matter man!" he whined jokingly, striking out with his good front paw to playfully whack garlicfeather. "i can complain about apprentices all i want but no tick will ever touch my fur" he shuddered at the thought, not only of being an old grumpy elder but being gross and tick infested. "and you say that is if you arent guilty of the same crime" he added, finally succumbing to the joke as it replayed in his head and a giggle escaped his pokerface.

"imma be honest with ya', i really dont like yer apprentice" he confessed, not oblivious to the fact that garlicfeather had just pointed out the elders complaining about apprentices bit but unwilling to come back to that topic unless provoked. "not surprised you cant get 'em to training, 'been on a patrol or sum' with em n she was a real pain, 'cant imagine what trainin would be like"
"ya remember when ca-" he swallowed, previously light tone growing a bit more serious and less giggly and floaty, "remember when i was jus' apprenticed? 'couldnt keep me away from training eh?" jayfrost repeated, correcting his sentence along the way, sure to put emphasis on the i and me. he cleared his throat, it was stupid, he was stupid, but the slip up threatened to make him sound all choked up, reflecting the wave of negative emotions that had flooded him at the accidental almost-mention of his brother.

"'s'long as youre still trying to get them to train its fine i guess. personally didnt really see anything of flutterpaw" the tabby began, finally turning to lay on his side again, silver fur coated in a generous amount of dust from rolling around on his back, " was too busy getting my leg snapped by bumblestar," he added with a halfhearted snort, "but, i dont know man, maybe they were just, i dont know, bad?" he stumbled his way through the sentence, offering a halfassed conclusion and a shrug.
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather snickered and as he was whacked he made a poor attempt to move out of range of said whack, which failed. ‘Serious as how fast your fur is turning grey?’ GarlicFeather joked, he liked to joke but he wasn’t always good at jokes. Too much fuss to be good at jokes and worry about if the other would get it for him personally. Maybe he was thinking too much about jokes. ‘Sure, no tick will ever get you JayFrost the elderly. Now how about some fresh bedding so you don’t need to complain about your joints. And I’m a mentor I’m pretty sure my job is to yap complaints about what my apprentice can’t do. But when it’s to their face theres usually more constructive criticism.’ GarlicFeather maintained a grin up until the apprentice thing was brought back up and he couldn’t help but feel a twinge of annoyance, mostly at said apprentice. ‘Personally, Toad Paw is.. well I haven’t had the chance to even figure out what they’re like the furthest we got was the reassignment and thats it. I’ve been working my rear off trying to adapt training to their needs so it’s all figured out and everything only for them not to show up.’ GarlicFeather honestly preferred complaining now well he could, perhaps if he and toad actually made a start he wouldn’t need to. Heck he’d defend his apprentice if anything but he couldn’t necessarily do that when they were stomping on all the good he was supposed to be saying about the, it really wasn’t his fault here. Hearing about the patrol thing only brought more doubts to GarlicFeather, yikes what a way to make a bad day feel worse now learning he might possibly have been stuck with an incompetent apprentice. Great now he’d have to be all snappy and shove their attitude into line so his reputation wasn’t smooshed. ‘Well I suppose I’ll just have to beg starclan that i get a version of ToadPaw that isn’t a pain. Stars forbid I have to be some sort of strict no-nonsense mentor and shove whatever attitude they have away.’ GarlicFeather grumbled before he blinked, confusion clouding him at the cut off, but he didn’t want to be nosy so he didn’t poke for information. ‘Oh yeah, stars it makes me wonder how you didn’t just do the whole training thing in one day with how much you were out and ‘bout.’ GarlicFeather shifted slightly, had it grown a little quiet or was it just him? Maybe it was just him, attempting to shrug it off he nodded in agreement at the first part, then back onto apprentices again. ‘Stars you’ve a real knack for complaining about apprentices, no wonder why you’re allowed to complain ‘bout them all you want! And look at all the dust on ya’! Maybe those ticks will get to you twice as soon.’ GarlicFeather couldn’t help but put a lighter mood on, best to avoid dark topics in a mood like this. It was all in a joking matter of course, but also. He didn’t really want to linger flutterpaw as much anymore, especially not after having his apprentice called ‘bad’. Yikes. What was a topic he always looked to in moments like these? ‘Uhh- say, do you know the difference ‘tween a stone and a rock? And speaking of rocks, how would you feel ‘bout rock hunting with me later on I’m getting tired of piling up pretty rocks with no cat to show em off to. And It’s not like i’ve anything better to do.’ rocks, smooth sailing from here, a topic GarlicFeather really knew his way around and an easy distraction from all the apprentice talk.
(lemme know if there’s any issues with this post because im again ill )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 6th, 2024, 11:27 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Fallenpeak

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Fallenpeak quietly broods to herself, thinking about her plans for the day. There's not much she wants to do today, so it should be pretty calm, a day full of relaxing and maybe some hunting. Actually, relaxing is dumb, she'll just go hunting and see if anycat needs some help from her. She scrunches up her face, she should rephrase that; she'll help cats that don't get on her nerves... maybe. That sounds more like her, much better. The beautiful molly's soft features twist in a slight scowl, she never did like her face, it makes her seem childish. She huffs a sigh as she lifts herself up out of her sitting position, padding over to the fresh-kill pile. She hasn't eaten yet, so she might as well grab a bite before setting out into the forest for some hunting. She finds a sparrow that was on the top, bringing it to a shady spot in the clearing (even though the sky is overcast, so technically it's all a shady spot). Fallenpeak settles down, laying on her stomach as she chomps down on her prey, after she finishes she'll go hunt.

{ @taillow }

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; April 6th, 2024 at 11:37 AM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 03:24 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

mistyshard

riverclan lionheart | she/her | 36 moons
The silver tabby was just going about her day when her attention was drawn to Blackfeather, a cat who’d been gone for a while and now suddenly appeared in camp again. She furrowed her brows and bounded over, tail lashing a little bit. Things like these were so annoying! Still, she did suppose it was her job as a lionheart to stay calm during these situations and think of the best solution. "Blackfeather," she hissed. "You've been gone for a while, and then you thought you could just waltz back into camp like nothing ever happened or somethin'? Care to explain?"

[ @RoboPrism blackfeather went missing in the activity sweep from the 3/15 to the 4/1 and then was posted without doing a rejoining, so misty is confronting her. apologies for any trouble ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den