Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 10:16 AM
RiverClan Resources
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 10:15 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Today 10:14 AM
Rp finder
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 10:03 AM

Old September 17th, 2024, 05:34 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default silentpaw stealth/hunting lesson [p]

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 15 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

she feels like she's giving a lot of apprentices hunting lessons lately, or some type of training in general...hm. oh well, it keeps her occupied ans productive.

bushy tail flicking back and forth, squirrelrise leads silentpaw through the territory of shadowclan. the fog that clouds the territory seems thicker than usual - she figures, because of the recent rain - which leaves her feeling a tad uneasy, head jerking in the direction of any sound, even the tiniest ones. with leaffall coming, the territory was also cooler, something she was happy about considering the heat was very troublesome with her thick pelt.

padding further into the territory, the fog eventually thins out and the scenery becomes less eerie. she decides to stop in a relatively open area of the forest, not exactly a clearing - but close enough to one. "..alright.." she murmurs, half to herself as she faces silentpaw. "d-do you...know anything..about s-stealth..s-so far?"

[ @Starphobia ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old September 27th, 2024, 04:42 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: silentpaw stealth/hunting lesson [p]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Hm, does he know anything about stealth? Not that he knew of. Silentpaw was sure Newtbelly had planned on teaching him stealth skills eventually, but it was better to get a head start, wasn't it? That way he could gt better than Shadepaw. So much better, that Clovepool would finally take notice of him.

Silentpaw shook his head lightly, tearing his gaze away from the russet she-cat and instead looking off to the distance. It wasn't the best day for training, in his opinion at least. He could probably use some rest. He shook his fur breifly before turning back to Squirrelrise.

{ @idia }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old October 14th, 2024, 12:17 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 15 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

okay, so they needed to start from the beginning. that was good to know.

with a nod, squirrelrise speaks up. "okay..when it comes..to s-stealth..being quiet..is important but..there are other..things to consider, also. for..example, being..aware of your..s-surroundings." she explains, gesturing at the surrounding shrubbery and pines. "you..a-also want..to be aware of y-yourself. where..you are..and..the d-direction the..wind is blowing. all..that." she finishes, taking a step back.

"to.. practice this..I want you t-to try and..s-sneak up on me. use..your s-surroundings to your..advantage." she says with a swish of her tail, glancing around the clearing. the surrounding nature would surely provide enough cover for silentpaw. "if you..draw my attention..while..doing it..you'll have to..s-start over, though until..you can s-sneak up on me..without being..detected..." she adds on reluctantly. she really hopes that it doesn't make her sound strict or anything.

[ @Starphobia ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 08:05 AM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Stressed

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 8 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Alright. Basic stealth information. With a nod, he walked off towards the closest tree and lowered himself to the ground. He creeped to another tree in the distance, so he was behind Squirrelrise and hopefully out of view. He slowly creeped over to the russet molly, each step careful and calculated.

((Short and rushed post,,, sorry about that!))

{ @idia }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?