Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Echopaws training
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 07:11 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 06:58 PM
Case Files: Memoirs of...
by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:51 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 06:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 06:47 PM

Old August 8th, 2024, 03:30 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Lonely Cat Introduction!

《 Alpinepaw 》
149/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw started to eat a delicious rabbit alone in the back of the Clearing. She was in a spot where hardly anyone can find her. The rabbit's scent wafted over to a particular place. Alpinepaw enjoyed the rabbit and felt happy for once. She thought, "What is this that I'm eating? It tastes yummy! This animal is nearly as big as me. Hmm, I never saw this thing before..."

Laurelfrost - @nykyrian

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old August 8th, 2024, 04:07 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

ThunderClan Re: Lonely Cat Introduction!

♛ Laurelfrost ♛

She/Her | @Highsnow of Matterhorn | #03

She had been so comfy, sprawled out on the edge of the clearing. Blue eyes lightly shut, if anybody asked she was just resting them, not sleeping. But eventually, an absolutely delectable smell hit her nostrils. It would not have been so bothersome if not for the reaction her stomach continued to have in response while she was trying to nap. It didn't take her long to give up, and go investigate the amazing smell that taunted her. Her investigation led her to a small apprentice, with a rabbit nearly the same size as her between her paws. She stood there quietly for a moment, waiting for the younger cat to say something to her. That quickly proved futile. Seconds pass that felt like minutes before Laurelfrost gave a greeting. "Hello"
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old August 8th, 2024, 05:48 PM

Default Re: Lonely Cat Introduction!

《 Alpinepaw 》
150/100

She was looking at Laurelfrost and finished her mouthful before saying, "Hello there!" Alpinepaw looked down at the rabbit and continued eating it. Apparently, she was eating the rabbit's fur too. "Who is that cat? I wonder if she's going to leave." The young apprentice thought while concentrating. She started chewing on the ears. and discovered it was cartilage with some muscles.

Laurelfrost - @nykyrian

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old August 8th, 2024, 07:43 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

♛ Laurelfrost ♛

She/Her | @Highsnow of Matterhorn | #04

Alpinepaw quickly went back to eating after greeting her. Bringing Laurelfrost's attention back to what had originally brought her over here. Her mouth watered, saliva threatening to pour out of her mouth. She hadn't eaten all day and it was catching up to her. There's no way this apprentice could finish that herself. She could spare a few bites, right? "Any chance you wouldn't mind sharing?" She asked in a cautious voice, strong but empathetic. It tended to work well without her feeling like she was begging.

all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old August 8th, 2024, 10:36 PM

《 Alpinepaw 》
152/100

"I don't mind sharing my food." Alpinepaw kindly meowed as she looked up from her rabbit. She got up and stretched with her back raised. Her left back paw shook for a few seconds before she put it down. The apprentice started to lick her right orange forepaw as she waited.

Laurelfrost - @nykyrian

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old August 8th, 2024, 11:13 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

♛ Laurelfrost ♛

She/Her | @Highsnow of Matterhorn | #05

She gave the other a small smile. "Thank you" She said as she moved closer to the apprentice. She took over of the rabbit's legs in her mouth and tore it from the carcass, settling down across from the smaller cat. She took a couple of bites savouring the food. It was definitely as good as it smelled. It didn't take long for her to tire of the silence. She looked back to the tortoiseshell, contemplating saying something to make conversation. "Why were you sitting here alone?" Laurelfrost asked. At that age, she had had plenty of friends and doubted she had ever eaten alone. It wasn't until after her apprenticeship that she began to distance herself from them. Having people care about you was a hassle she didn't want to deal with, or at least that's what she told herself.

Old August 8th, 2024, 11:31 PM

《 Alpinepaw 》
153/100

Alpinepaw froze from the question and her pupils dilated. She looked like a statue. She put down her paw after a few minutes and shyly voiced, "I just couldn't find anyone to sit with...so I came here." Alpinepaw's pupils contracted to their normal state when she looked around. Her tail was moving slightly. The rabbit laid there on its side.

Laurelfrost - @nykyrian

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old August 9th, 2024, 08:58 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

♛ Laurelfrost ♛

She/Her | @Highsnow of Matterhorn | #06

Alpinepaw seemed to freeze at her question, before giving her a response. She raised an inquisitive eyebrow. Unsure whether she should prod further, or let it be. Personally she'd have just lied and said that she chose to eat alone if she was the apprentice. But maybe not everybody was as concerned with their image as she was. "Are you okay?" She waited a moment for a response before continuing. "You know, if you're ever looking for company you can always come find me." Laurelfrost didn't mind being alone usually, but it was obvious the apprentice did. Plus she didn't seem as annoying as some other young cats, the warrior was enjoying herself so far. She took another few bites of the food before her, not wanting to get too distracted from her meal.

Old August 9th, 2024, 10:01 PM

《 Alpinepaw 》
156/100

Alpinepaw's head popped up and she responded, "Mostly okay, thank you." There were hardly any birdsong where they were, which was strange. Alpinepaw lowered her head to continue eating the rabbit. She stopped for a while when she noticed some meat was on her nose. The apprentice licked her nose!

Laurelfrost - @nykyrian

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old August 10th, 2024, 11:03 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

♛ Laurelfrost ♛

She/Her | @Highsnow of Matterhorn | #08

She let out a light chuckle at the mess the apprentice was making as she got food on her nose. Having finished her portion of the meal she pushed the bones back toward the carcass. Gratefully licking her paws clean, before clearing her throat so she could speak. "How's your training coming along?" Small talk was boring yes, but it filled the empty space. Besides apprentices were important to the clan, especially their training. It would be good to hear that not all the warriors in this clan were complete failures. The stories she had heard about them flaking out, going missing before they taught their apprentices anything. Made her glad that her apprenticeship was over and she had yet to deal with the responsibility of having one.