Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Trees are cool! (TC app...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:06 AM
October Gathering
Last post by Fits
Today 05:55 AM
An Eternal Legacy...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 05:50 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:32 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:24 AM

Old March 10th, 2024, 01:04 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default there's a power in what you do

Mistyshard
she/her | riverclan | 36 moons

The silver tabby felt really weird having her nest in the warrior's den. She had spent so many moons surrounded by apprentices and cats much younger than her... now, she was finally here. She made it. The thing she was most excited for was being able to help apprentice's with training and in general be much more active around camp. Go on solo hunts, border marking... She'd try her best to help RiverClan and would never stop until her death. Loyalty was something very important to her and her clan mattered more to her than anything else.

Anyways, she had a plan for today. Mistyshard had noticed that Cobwebpaw and Minkpaw, though old apprentices, appeared to be a little behind on their training. Not that she could talk but still. She wanted to help. After the recent announcement that had thrown Dusklion off, she decided she'd take the molly along to distract her with something. Jealousy didn't go a long way. She was going to try to pull Dusk out of the pit she'd fallen in. Her biggest strength was battle so she would try to teach someone how to excell at it for the first time.

Before heading into the apprentices den, she made her way over to Dusklion's nest and softly purred in greeting. "Dusk, would you like to join me in giving Minkpaw and Cobwebpaw some battle training?" she questioned with a tilt of her head.

[ @tally - hope it works for you that i had misty ask dusk if she wants to come along first, since it wouldn't make sense to retrieve dusk along with mink and cob out of the apprentices den lol ]
Old March 10th, 2024, 02:36 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: there's a power in what you do

Dusklion

She wasn't asleep, not really. Dusklion was awake, just with her eyes closed and tail resting over her nose. Over and over and over again she was replaying the meeting in her head, each time making her angrier than the last. This fury that had taken hold of her heart had not relinquished its tight grip on her heart, which only caused her chest to tighten. A low growl registered in her throat, but her tail muffled it from being heard.

When Mistyshard came over to poke her about training however, her eyes opened into their already formed glare and darted up towards the she-cat. She had a retort on the edge of her tongue, ready to swipe, but Dusk bit it back. "...Sure." Getting to her paws the dark tabby gave a few stretches - rolling out her still somewhat injured shoulder - before slipping past the older warrior and out into the clearing grumbling the whole way.

[ @starry ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old March 11th, 2024, 04:31 AM

Mistyshard
she/her | riverclan | 36 moons

Misty's one amber eye narrowed slightly as Dusklion glared at her and she prepared for some kind of argument, but luckily, Dusk got over herself and answered with a sure. She nodded and made her way to the apprentices' den, ignoring the fact that the younger shecat was grumbling the whole way and in a horrible mood. Perhaps battle training would help her get some anger out. Of course she could understand that jealousy was sometimes uncontrollable, but Dusklion needed to collect her thoughts and act normal towards her brother again.

The things she had achieved were not small either. Just because of the Fadingsun announcement she didn't need to let her whole passion get thrown to the side. Maybe one day Mistyshard could make Dusk recognize that. When they arrived in the apprentices' den, she walked over to Cobwebpaw's and Minkpaw's nests. On some days she missed this den, on others she didn't long for it one bit.

"Cobwebpaw, Minkpaw - you two are heading out for some battle training with me and Dusklion, okay?" she half stated, half asked.

[ @tally - Dusklion | @finley.exe - Cobwebpaw | @al3cc766 - Minkpaw ]
Old March 11th, 2024, 08:44 AM
is it cold outside?

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @/tally , @al3cc766 , @starry

[ 130 posts ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
bleary-eyed, cobwebpaw's head snapped up. ' wha- yeah, i'd like to go battle training! ' she blinked down at her injuries and her lame leg. ' ...do you think i'd even be able to? you know, what with my leg? ' she stood, nosing over to minkpaw's nest and poking her. ' waaake upppp- sleepyheaaaad. '

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old March 12th, 2024, 12:08 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes
purrks: dreamwalker, the collector, herb2

tags: @starry @finley.exe @tally

minkpaw lifted her head, blinking at cobwebpaw for a moment before her brain processed the question she was just asked, "oh yeah battle training, sure" she nodded, standing up to briefly stretch and shake the sleep off. battle training wasnt necessarily what she wanted to think about right now, any mention of fight and battles only bringing her back to a few days ago, standing over a cooling body and all but completely bloodsoaked, but training..she needed training yes, help riverclan, be a good warrior, help the clan she repeated in her head like a mantra, maybe if she just tried hard enough she could drown out any thoughts about the apprentice she had- yeah-
uhh better topic, cobwebpaw. think about cobweb, cobwebpaw and how smart and strong she is and how nice and-

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder

Last edited by alec; March 24th, 2024 at 09:36 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 10:27 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

As Mistyshard entered the den, searching for Cobs and Minkpaw, Dusklion resigned to sitting just outside of it. She could faintly make out the voices inside, and Cobs comment about training with a lame leg had a frown turning the corners of her maw down. "Warriors have fought with three legs before - you'll be fine," she called into the den, still staying just outside of it and waiting for the trio of cats to come out so they could get a move on. Perhaps not the best response, and considering the head Lionheart's mind was occupied by things other than training, there was no real meaning behind the words except for her obvious grumpiness.

[ @starry @finley.exe @alec - apologies for the delay in this next time definitely feel free to bump me ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old April 13th, 2024, 12:00 PM

Mistyshard nodded along with Dusklion when she explained that it was possible to fight with three legs. She'd seen it before and it didn't necessarily make someone any less of a strong fighter. Wanting to get started, the silver tabby joined Dusklion at the den entrance, prepared to begin their small walk to a place where they could practice battle safely as soon as Cobwebpaw and Minkpaw arrived.

[ @alec @taillow @sillycreatur apologies for the delay ]

Last edited by starry; April 13th, 2024 at 12:00 PM.