Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
◆ Meet Palekit |...
Last post by Daragca
Today 09:18 AM
The daffodil starts to...
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:10 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 08:49 AM
Mud-creation event!...
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 08:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2020, 03:15 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default ThunderClan Battle Healing

Hey there! This the healing page for all the cats who were injured in the recent raid on Thunderclan. Irisflame will be healing your cat, and if your character would like to assist her, all help is welcome!
Just fill in the form below if your character is injured, and then post your starter underneath it. Thank you!

Form:
Name:
Medical Info:
Other/Questions (extra facts?):
Live or Die?:
Mention me: @Moon Lily

@BILL. @Casper @Undertaker @MagicCat99 @pathos @Moonraven @:Grimm: @SilentLamb @Blissie Bliss @Shimm @Dirtfur @CheetahPelt @RuinsNight @x ghostie @FuzzyRatto @SuspiciousMindz @Tundra @Jynx @Silhouettes @meowsticool @Cloudsky @Willow_fang @wick @weary @TawnyNeedsACoffee @implimm @Hexict @ponyapan @Ever @GoldenWolf @Skye @Slatepaw @Splashy @Kitty Mama @Arie @Ravenshade @Fang @Fallenpine @implimm @Wolfie @shortstack @Pangram @Ivyfeather8783 @kittygirl @Foxmasterrr @Bugsy @S-oft @PeppermintRabbit @DarkNight @TeamRiverRipple @Rainquail @Spiderfrost @Clover'Wish_101 @starshooter @Beau @Fluffyfur @wren @Mountainstrike13 @Katwhisperer @bmkmb @Starbot @Thornpelt@roleplays @Mumble @Mayflower @Zesty Mango @OhAtropa @EspionAlpha @TigerstarIsSmart @Flowstream @AJtheWarr10r @Breezefur @Ombre Party @QuailSong @LionKitKat @Chasepaw @_Maple_ @hal @That One Purple Cat @wolfnight @Wild_claw @Silverclover @SkyeTheWolf @Alexcentri @Fae

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by panchiko; September 15th, 2023 at 11:33 AM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 03:23 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Thunderclan Battle Healing

[ form posted in other thread ]

With assistance, Foxpudge made it back to ShadowClan's clearing but not much further. Although he did have some very minor bleeding from his muzzle and lower back, it was nothing in comparison to his shoulder..

Maimed, would be the simplest way to describe it. A shredded gash that exposed bone and ligaments, his dark fur visibly soaked with blood. He sank to a sitting position as he quietly awaited Irisflame, no longer having the energy to keep going after losing.. so.. much..

... blood...

[ @Moon Lily ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 17th, 2020, 03:28 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Battle Healing

Name: Duskpaw
Medical Info: Horrible scratches on muzzle. Claws raked along both flanks and damaged tail.
Other/Questions (extra facts?): Nope
RP Location: In the battle but can be moved to SDC clearing, not too sure what you mean by this
Live or Die?: Lived

Name: Foxwhisperer
Medical Info: Back leg injury, clawed shoulder
Other/Questions (extra facts?): Nope
RP Location: Same as above
Live or Die?: Lived

Duskpaw was whimpering as she limped back to the Shadowclan camp. Oh her beautiful muzzle and coat! The small calico will greatly miss her full beauty or maybe if she is lucky it won't scar. Her emerald eyes scanned for the medicine den hoping that Irisflame will heal her quickly before she had any chance of scaring.

----

Why did Icestar have to call the battle off right then! He had Thunderclan's deputy in his claws, his life was controlled by him. Foxwhisperer walked back to the camp, glowering as he waited in the line for his wounds. They weren't too bad but didn't want to risk the chance of them getting infected.

Last edited by panchiko; September 15th, 2023 at 11:34 AM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:05 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @BILL. ]

Sheesh! Irisflame gawked at Foxpudge's torn shpulder, trying not to look at the bone. There was so much blood. Everywhere. Just...everywhere. She shivered at the sight of it. As she creeped closer, s her eyes widened at the tendons. That required at least a moon's rest. Or two! Perhaps a full cycle... She sat back, eyes pulled tightly. Her gaze was sympathetic as she swiftly grabbed the herbs she needed; marigold, poppy seeds, dandelion, cobwebs, and a stick for a splint. Although the bone was not broken, the tendons would need to stay immobile for a while, and remain in a similar position. So a splint was the best option.

She quickly patched him up, layering herb poultice after her poultice. She was done patching cobwebs over it before she sat back to take a break. Splint next...
"Hey, how are you holding?" She checked in with the warrior. She recognized him as Foxpudge, the Windclanner who had joined recently. Poor dude...

[ @Shimm - erp, yeah, I should delete that option!]

Irisflame limped over to the cat, already in the clearing. She looked like an apprentice, at first glance. Hopefully she was right.
"Over here, missy!" She yowled. Eyeing her scratches, she shook her head. More marigold, dandelion, and cobwebs. She'd have a shortage sooner or later. Let's just hope more of them were alright than not.
"What in Starclan's name happened to you?" She asked, chewing her poultice.

Irisflame glanced in the direction of the tom. He looked salty. He'd better get ready for snappy Blueberry, then. He didn't appear to be badly injured...thank the stars. Ushering him over with her tail, she looked to his shoulder. She had some marigold handy. He didn't need cobwebs.
"Does anything else need attention besides that shoulder of yours?"

Old April 17th, 2020, 04:13 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

"I saved Sheeplight and fought a warrior by myself." She said gently but with fierce love and protective tone. The small calico whimpered as the medicine cat started to clean her wounds. "Are they going to scar?" Her muzzle still felt like it was on fire and assumed that it had the deepest wounds. Stupid Thunderclanner! Silently cursing the clan as she desperately wished that Irisflame would say no.

-----

Foxwhisperer padded silently towards the molly. He practically loomed over her with his height and muscle. Nodding his head the tom pointed at his left hindleg. "Stupid Flintspirit bit my leg pretty hard." Informing the young molly. His silver eyes watched as she got to work, sitting down he figured that she would have an easier time treating his injuries if she could reach them.
@Moon Lily

Last edited by Sweetie; April 17th, 2020 at 04:13 AM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:38 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Form:
Name: Dogpaw
Medical Info: tail bitten off
Other/Questions (extra facts?): I applied this in the other form so idk if it counts u~u
Live or Die?: alive

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by panchiko; September 15th, 2023 at 11:34 AM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:23 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @Shimm ]

Irisflame smiled softly as she locked the poultice into the she-cat's wounds. She was brave, going after Sheeplight like that. She remembered the warrior, whom she had treated earlier. She had seemed like a cat worthy of fighting for. Perhaps she was this cat's mentor, or just a fellow clanmate.
"That was brave of you. You'll grow up to be a strong warrior." She mewed to the brown pelted-she-cat. She did look strong, as well. She'd have no trouble defending herself. Looking at the strong, capabke.Cats surrounding her made her feel.leader of herself. While they were fighting, she'd been hiding away. It may not have been the case, but still...
As she finished with the she-cat's wounds she say back, a bit surprised at her question. She winced, eyes sympathetic.
"Your muzzle will scar, as for your pelt...it may scar lightly, but it'll go away over the next few years. But hey- you'll look cool with them. I know so." She mewed, trying to reassure the apprentice.

Irisflame nodded, glancing at the wound. It didn't look bad. As he sat down, she flashed his a grateful look. She wasn't tall. Actually she was really on the small side, so it helped.
"Thanks."Tending to the warrior's wonds, her eyes shifted to his leg injury. There was a puncture indeed. She finished with his shoulder, then moved into that, eyes checking for any signs of punctured tendon. She didn't want anything more like that to come up. Her mind whirred. As much as it irritated her that he'd called her former leader "stupid", she wondered how many others thought of Thunderclan that way. She was relieved she was never harshly judged.

[ @S-oft - do you mind posting a starter? If not, no problem, I can <3]

Old April 17th, 2020, 05:56 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Dogpaw seemed dazed as she shifted through the medical den entrance, her tail limp behind her as it hung by a few threads of flesh. Her torti-tan snout was still drenched in blood-- not her own. "Irisflame?" The apprentice muttered softly, bright green eyes now a dullness to them. The face of Grizzlyburr was burned into the back of her mind, keeping her daze from the reality her tail was probably not going to make it.

@Moon Lily

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:09 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightpaw came out of the apprentice den as soon as she noticed wounded warriors filling the clearing- it looked like the raid was over. She couldn't help but frown at the thought of the raid, secretly hoping not to much damage had been done to Thunderclan. Sure, they were rivals- probably, all clans might be- but was it really worth it? She wasn't sure.. and althouh Icestar had specifically said to not kill, she had a strong feeling some may have fallen during this raid.
She pushed down the feeling of nervousness that pilled up at the thought. She had been nervous the whole time but everything seemed to really be dawning on her now. first the tensions with Riverclan- and now possible ones with Thunderclan.. she didn't like that thought, but did her best to push those aside for the moment, there were bigger things at paw right now.

She soon saw Irisflame tending each warrior and apprentice- Nightpaw assumed that the medicine cat had alot of work, and might need some assistance. The other one didn't seem to be around either. Taking a deep breath to clear her mind, she flicks her tail slightly as she made her way to Irisflame, patiently waiting for a small moment she wasn't speaking to someone else. Nightpaw wasn't fond of the actions taken, but she wanted to be able to do something for her clan and not be all useless like she had been "i-irisefl-ame.." she started quietly "co-could I per-haps hel-help with s-some-thing" the young apprentice continued, lifting her mismatched gaze up to her.
@Moon Lily
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:06 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @S-oft @Estelle ]

Irisflame whirled around from her stance in the medicine den. She'd been restocking herbs. Things were starting to get bad. Really bad. Her panic attacks were building- Starclan, Starclan, Starclan please help me! She helped silently. She couldn't do this. There was so much...blood. Everywhere. It was all over the ground. Her paws were drenched in it. Drenched and dunked. She shivered, looking to the marigold. She needed more...hopefully this would hold her until the end of the day. Then she'd have to find more. And dandelion was dwindling slowly. And cobwe- STOP NAMING THINGS YOU NEED. She whimpered softly as she sorted through the herb stock. I need Thunderhowl...he'd know what to do. She shook her head. This was useless. Wait. Hadn't Thunderhowl mentioned substitutes? What else could She use instead of marigold... Ah ha! Dock leaves and poppy seeds could substitute for dandelion, once she ran out. Right, tansy and golden rod would substitute for marigold.

Turning to face who she would learn was Dogpaw, she jumped back in shock. She cleared her throat, eyes on her tail. First that Windclan warrior, and now an apprentice? At least it was only hanging on by a few little flesh-strings...She shuddered at it. It was undoubtedly disgusting. She ushered her over, parting a nest. She would need it. After all, that part of the tail would need to come off. How ruthless had Thunderclan gotten? She had never considered her former clan to be...monsters. She prepared poppy seeds, golden rod, cobwebs, and the rock Thunderhowl had used previously to do the same. She had kept it, because it was something to remember him by. She never imagined she would be using it again so soon.
"What happened to you? It looks like things were intense... Oh, and eat these." She mewed, distracting the apprentice. She offered the car three poppy seeds, and hoped they lapped them up. As the apprentice would presumably reply, she would grab the rock, and cut the tail free from the strands. Sitting back, she would rather the golden rob poultice over it, and patch it up with cobwebs.

"You'll forever have a bobtail, unfortunately." She announced after she was deemed finsihed. As Nightpaw approached, she smiled at the apprentice.
"Oh, of course. Thanks. If you wouldn't mind, would you go out for me and gather some marigold and dandelion? They grow in the territory. Here, they look like this." She asked, holding out two golden yellow flowers. She waited, letting the apprentice memorize the scent.

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 17th, 2020 at 07:06 AM.
Closed Thread