Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Spider.
Today 02:30 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by ophelia
Today 02:29 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Samantha
Today 02:25 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Samantha
Today 02:23 PM
WindClan Deputy...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:21 PM

Old June 12th, 2024, 11:18 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Atari Camp

Settled in the general territory of what the Atari knows as The Crag, their camp is a barren rocky clearing that is protected by a thickly woven wall of brambles and stone and backed up against the side of the mountain. The ground is pretty barren and tough, though after years of calling it home the Atari have developed tough paw pads to adapt to their surroundings. Dens have been built to be underground to protect the Atari from the dangerous elements of nature.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by vellichor; June 20th, 2024 at 04:33 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 04:36 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Atari Camp

Saturn

The summer sun blazed down from a clear sky as the Crown slipped out of her family's den (a bit too eager to greet the day and had forgotten to stretch inside so that happened now) before blinking out over the Crag. It seemed peaceful so far, which she supposed she should thank the spirits for as that... was a rare thing sometimes. Not to say that she hadn't been a bringer of chaos when she was an initiate or claw, but she was the Crown now, she was supposed to want things to be peaceful stardammit!

[Open, post will likely get longer]

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop -Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Saturn has an open den policy
Apply an Atari character here

Last edited by Luminous; June 20th, 2024 at 04:37 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 04:41 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Prince °•
Shadow Fiend • Silver Tongue • Just A Scratch • Beefed Up [T1]

The pale cat's claws clicked softly on the stone floor as he paced, back and forth and back and forth. Yellow-green eyes darted side to side, sneering at any cat who dared look in his direction. Hardened muscle rippled beneath the small cat's thick coat as he did nothing but pace, tail swishing back and forth. He looked outside, into the cold, and ached to be out there, taking the elements on. No, no. He may have been headstrong, but Prince didn't have a deathwish. Going out alone would almost certainly spell doom. But going out with another...

Finally, he stopped his pacing, the lack of claws clicking causing an eerie silence for just a moment. And then, he sat, tucking his paws neatly under his tail. And waited for someone who wanted to go out with him. Or, perhaps, he didn't have to wait. The Crown herself emerged from her den, and Prince felt that familiar prick of resentment he had tried so hard to bury. It should have been him, and he knew that. But now was neither the time nor the place for those thoughts. "Atari Crown, Saturn!" he called out. "Would you care to patrol our borders with me?"

// @Luminous \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 20th, 2024, 05:36 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Nyx
she/her | Claw of the Crown | Atari | 27 moons
the darkest nights produce the brightest stars.
|{Beefed Up (T3) || inactive}|

The wind was much colder further up the side of the mountain, exiting her den she had been hit by the wind. Nyx made her way down the clearing where the sun's bright rays were scorching the ground. Her fur wasn't kept, probably still tangled from her rest. She had groomed it yet despite the fact she should have probably done that directly after waking up- she was just too excited for the day! Why? Becuase she was, obviously.

Leaping down from boulder she was perched on, her paws finally touched the warm ground of the clearing. Nyx let out a yawn as she place both paws in front her stretching them. Blinking a few times she let her eyes fully adjust to the daylight that swamped her surroundings, taking in every little detail of her home and it's condition. Not many of the Atari seemed to be up yet, that would change soon. Probably. Briskly she groomed her fur flat so it was atleast presentable, once completed she trotted across the clearing to a spot she usually found herself sitting these days. A sunny corner, where she could oversee what was happening in her camp.

She noticed the Crown herself was also already up, lovely as always. As she passed she slowed he pace, standing still for a moment and bowing her head in a respectful greeting. "good morning, your highness! " she purred in a teasing tone, she knew better then to play her games with the crown of all cats but light hearted teasing couldn't be too bad. She would have asked more trivial questions such as, how the Saturn had slept or how she felt this morning but she could see the Crown was already occupied with someone else, she shot a smile in greeting to the tom aswell but didn't spare any words before continuing on her path.

Upon reaching here destination, she sat down and gave her fur proper groom. What to do today? She should probably send out a few classes, she attend one soon. Uh, maybe she should go hunting with Camilla? No she should possibly leave that for when she had free time, she had free time now? Right. Nyx looked up again, no one. Not even one of her rookies were up yet. That was fine, she'd just take this time to think up a brief idea of what to do today.

|| @Luminous ;no need to reply, just a silly mention :3c||
|{ Open }|
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; June 20th, 2024 at 05:43 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 05:57 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Narcissus
| she/her | Atari | Keeper |

Narcissus yawned, flexing her paws against the rough stone of The Crag’s floor. She felt her claws scrape against the harsh rock: a sharp yet familiar and welcoming sound.

Her turquoise eyes skimmed over the faces and pelts of her fellow Atari members. Everything seemed to be in order today. Honestly, everyone seemed to be in a better mood than usual. That was good; Narcissus had a feeling there wouldn’t be too many disagreements between her tribemates. Arguments always stressed the young ones.

It seemed that the Young of the Atari had yet to awaken, which wasn’t terribly unusual. Narcissus prided herself in being something of an early riser. It seemed that she would have a few moments of free time before the day fully arrived, though.

(OPEN! go go go!!!)

Last edited by Fits; June 20th, 2024 at 06:10 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 06:04 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Aster paced in circles around camp, lacking of things to do. Wouldn't be an issue if she was someone more important. Come bother me, dammit. gold thought. it was a member of the atari as much as saturn, right? Monarchy was dumb and bad.
[ @Shade - sorry the post is so lazy ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old June 20th, 2024, 07:31 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Merlin
~<>~
31 moons || he/him || Atari Claw
grey classic tabby w/ flecks of tan, high white and moderate scaring; brown eyes

Calm is not Merlin's preferred atmosphere for the colony's camp. Calm, just means there's something big on the horizon. Still, it's better than everyone running around and screaming bloody murder. There's a catbird in the prey pile that draws almond eyes, and Merlin internally debates the merits of eating now. He does not wish to take food from those who need it more, the Young and the Keepers, but his stomach growls in protest as he turns his gaze away. There will be time to eat later. There will be time to hunt later as well.

Looking around, the grey tabby takes note that his Crown and her Claw are around their camp. He again mentally debates talking to either of them, but the drawbacks far outweigh the pros (for example: he has nothing to report, so it would simply be small talk, and Merlin hates nothing as much as he hates small talk). There are others around, too, of course, but there's just as many cons in speaking with them all as there is in speaking with his leadership.

So he sits, short tail flicking back and forth as he takes in the morning and the sight of cats beginning their days.

[open]
Old June 20th, 2024, 07:59 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Cloud wandered around.

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 20th, 2024, 08:25 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
Cloud wandered around.

leech limped around the camp it was so weird joining this group of cats after being in a clan for so long they worked like one but the roles were a bit different but that was fine he was still learning things he kinda missed his old clan and his brothers he wonder how they were he did hope they were okay with leech caught up in his thoughts he accidentally bumped into ... who was this cat? oh darn he didn't know their name he gave a nervous smile "Im so sorry uhhh..." he meowed

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Old June 20th, 2024, 08:34 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
leech limped around the camp it was so weird joining this group of cats after being in a clan for so long they worked like one but the roles were a bit different but that was fine he was still learning things he kinda missed his old clan and his brothers he wonder how they were he did hope they were okay with leech caught up in his thoughts he accidentally bumped into ... who was this cat? oh darn he didn't know their name he gave a nervous smile "Im so sorry uhhh..." he meowed
The initaite jumped. "It's fine." Cloud said. Say.... this one was new. Who was he? Nervous... he must be new. "Are you new around here? I'm Cloud, I was born here."

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)