Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Biting Fog [Fogpaw...
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 12:49 PM
I'll come up with a name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:45 PM
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 12:40 PM
Ħ Trailing back to our...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Moondapple
Today 12:39 PM

Old March 4th, 2024, 08:58 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: Will you be the B in bestie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 6 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] |

She was once again confused, what did Turtlepaw mean by that there was a small chance her mentor wouldn't come? Her ear twitched worriedly, she was anxious about what they might come across in ShadowClan territory, and only having Shadowrise with them wouldn't be enough to defend them against a predator. She worriedly glanced out to the entrance of the den, and she felt a small pang of relief when Turtlepaw said she was not hurt. She turned back to the other apprentice, thinking. "I-I think we might be best-best off if w-we went n-now." She mewed, unsure. "B-but if you- if you think w-we should w-wait, then- then l-lets do th-that." It would be a bit of time until sunhigh, and waiting was fine with her patient self.

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

(Wanna mention them here or go to the actual threads and mention them? )

Her tail stopped flicking as she smiled at Willowpaw, “yeah! Let’s go on ahead and look for them. And if they’re still asleep or doing something important, we'll do our apprentice duties.” Turtlepaw really didn’t care what time of day it was as long as she was able to become a warrior. Though more patrols would help her to get to that goal.

“Wait, do you have any other friends that could join us?” Turtlepaw asked as she stood up to stretch.
Old March 8th, 2024, 01:18 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Turtlepaw

(Wanna mention them here or go to the actual threads and mention them? )

Her tail stopped flicking as she smiled at Willowpaw, “yeah! Let’s go on ahead and look for them. And if they’re still asleep or doing something important, we'll do our apprentice duties.” Turtlepaw really didn’t care what time of day it was as long as she was able to become a warrior. Though more patrols would help her to get to that goal.

“Wait, do you have any other friends that could join us?” Turtlepaw asked as she stood up to stretch.

Willowpaw

She guessed Alderblossom and Shadowrise were out hunting or patrolling, she glanced at Turtlepaw to see if she also had presumed it, too. So now she was just standing at the entrance of the warriors den, with Turtlepaw beside her, sorta waiting for an opinion while also kinda not. It felt awkward and oddly quiet. She thought of what to say, then realizing it was pretty obvious. She cleared her throat. "Uhm, sh-should we, uh, do our a-apprentice d-duties?" She asked her, "I-I still haven't d-done an-any" Wouldn't a normal apprentice already had refreshed the elders bedding once or twice by now? "Oh and, uhm, n-no, I-I don't have an-any friends," She mewed quietly, "B-But if you-if you want a-another c-cat wi-with us, th-then we can- then we can maybe ch-check out if-if any app-apprentices want to h-help us." She glanced back at the apprentices den, worry showing on her face, what if no apprentice would actually want to do tasks with them? She shook the doubt away, or at least tried her best to.

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |
Old March 8th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post

Willowpaw

She guessed Alderblossom and Shadowrise were out hunting or patrolling, she glanced at Turtlepaw to see if she also had presumed it, too. So now she was just standing at the entrance of the warriors den, with Turtlepaw beside her, sorta waiting for an opinion while also kinda not. It felt awkward and oddly quiet. She thought of what to say, then realizing it was pretty obvious. She cleared her throat. "Uhm, sh-should we, uh, do our a-apprentice d-duties?" She asked her, "I-I still haven't d-done an-any" Wouldn't a normal apprentice already had refreshed the elders bedding once or twice by now? "Oh and, uhm, n-no, I-I don't have an-any friends," She mewed quietly, "B-But if you-if you want a-another c-cat wi-with us, th-then we can- then we can maybe ch-check out if-if any app-apprentices want to h-help us." She glanced back at the apprentices den, worry showing on her face, what if no apprentice would actually want to do tasks with them? She shook the doubt away, or at least tried her best to.

Turtlepaw

The young molly's tail flicked vigorously with anger, along with her fur bristling. How could she do this! AGAIN! Turtlepaw growled as her head snapped over to Willowpaw…how wasn’t she upset, the constant no show from a mentor isn’t ok. She huffed as she calmed herself down, “I apologize…um we can do our duties…” she said with a heavy sigh as she turned to pad towards the elder's den.
Old March 9th, 2024, 08:29 AM
evermore haunting~

Quote:

Turtlepaw

The young molly's tail flicked vigorously with anger, along with her fur bristling. How could she do this! AGAIN! Turtlepaw growled as her head snapped over to Willowpaw…how wasn’t she upset, the constant no show from a mentor isn’t ok. She huffed as she calmed herself down, “I apologize…um we can do our duties…” she said with a heavy sigh as she turned to pad towards the elder's den.

Willowpaw

Willowpaw jumped as Turtlepaw suddenly became angry at something, really angry, she noted, as she spotted with slight alarm Turtlepaws fur raising. She felt anxious, as she apologized, Willowpaw frowned worriedly. She stood for a moment as Turtlepaw began trotting to the elders den, uncertainty stirring in her stomach, but she soon followed her, this time on little on edge, wondering if Turtlepaw often got angry like that. Her mind soon wandered off from Turtlepaws reaction, and she warily eyed the large rock that was split down the middle, and held that gaze until she was at the entrance. She was hesitating to enter, worried that the two rocks might collapse into each other. She put a paw in the den, the hard ground layered with compressed moss. Nothing happened, like her instincts had been expecting. No rocks suddenly tumbled over her, no grumpy elder snapped at her, and no mysterious animal lunged out and tried to kill her (Alright maybe a bit irrational). She entered the elders den, now assured nothing would hurt her. She looked at each of the nests she could see closely, unable to tell if any bedding needed changing. Until she spotted an empty one, that was quite clearly starting to wither and brown around the edges. It'd be good to start with a nest like this, if she messed up on this one, no-one would get mad at her. She went over, the brittle moss crunched quietly as she set a paw on it. She blinked. And then again. And again. What did she do now? She was happy that Turtlepaw was with her, both as a companion and a possible help. She peered over her shoulder, to see if she'd also chosen a nest."So, uhm, h-how do i cl-clean the b-bedding?" She asked her, maybe there was a stash of moss for the elders somewhere, or maybe she should take the moss from the ground. If Turtlepaw hadn't done this before, then it'd be quite the nightmare. She kept pawing at the moss bed infront of her, batting off some of the rotted edges from it.

Last edited by Myling; March 9th, 2024 at 11:42 AM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 08:36 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:

Willowpaw

Willowpaw jumped as Turtlepaw suddenly became angry at something, really angry, she noted, as she spotted with slight alarm Turtlepaws fur raising. She felt anxious, as she apologized, Willowpaw frowned worriedly. She stood for a moment as Turtlepaw began trotting to the elders den, uncertainty stirring in her stomach, but she soon followed her, this time on little on edge, wondering if Turtlepaw often got angry like that. Her mind soon wandered off from Turtlepaws reaction, and she warily eyed the large rock that was split down the middle, and held that gaze until she was at the entrance. She was hesitating to enter, worried that the two rocks might collapse into each other. She put a paw in the den, the hard ground layered with compressed moss. Nothing happened, like her instincts had been expecting. No rocks suddenly tumbled over her, no grumpy elder snapped at her, and no mysterious animal lunged out and tried to kill her (Alright maybe a bit irrational). She entered the elders den, now assured nothing would hurt her. She looked at each of the nests she could see closely, unable to tell if any bedding needed changing. Until she spotted an empty one, that was quite clearly starting to wither and brown around the edges. It'd be good to start with a nest like this, if she messed up on this one, no-one would get mad at her. She went over, the brittle moss crunched quietly as she set a paw on it. She blinked. And then again. And again. What did she do now? She was happy that Turtlepaw was with her, both as a companion and a possible help. She peered over her shoulder, to see if she'd also chosen a nest."So, uhm, h-how do i cl-clean the b-bedding?" She asked her, maybe there was a stash of moss for the elders somewhere, or maybe she should take the moss from the ground. If Turtlepaw hadn't done this before, then it'd be quite the nightmare. She kept pawing at the moss bed infront of her, batting off some of the rotted edges from it.

Turtlepaw

The young molly entered the den with a heavy sigh as she padded over to the first nest she saw, which was right near Willowpaw. Turtlepaw began to knead and pick out old or seemingly nasty looking moss and leaves, then stopped after she heard Willowpaw speak, “oh um I usually do their nest similar to mine, like taking out old stuff and replace it with new things. Like the moss and leaves I took out, then I knead and make it more comfortable. Don’t want them complaining…do we?” She said with a smile as she let out a soft giggle.
Old March 12th, 2024, 01:43 PM
evermore haunting~

Quote:

Turtlepaw

The young molly entered the den with a heavy sigh as she padded over to the first nest she saw, which was right near Willowpaw. Turtlepaw began to knead and pick out old or seemingly nasty looking moss and leaves, then stopped after she heard Willowpaw speak, “oh um I usually do their nest similar to mine, like taking out old stuff and replace it with new things. Like the moss and leaves I took out, then I knead and make it more comfortable. Don’t want them complaining…do we?” She said with a smile as she let out a soft giggle.

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 7 Moons | She/Her, Female |

She let out a hearty giggle, smiling back at Turtlepaw. She was now pretty convinced that elders were mostly cranky and grumpy, but she didn't feel any sort of negative to it. She tried doing as Turtlepaw said, softly kneading the fragile bedding. At one point she was pretty sure it was going to crumble into a pile of moss-dust, but luckily, that didn't happen, and the nest still stood. Most of the browned parts were gone, but some still retaliated against going away, no matter how much she tried getting rid of them. She still wanted to clean up some final details on the moss, but she'd already tried, and knew that there was no point. She felt proud. She wasn't sure why, but she did. Was she smiling at the moss before her? It wasn't even that good, holes and rotting spots littered the nest, and she again tried kneading them, but to no avail. Her tail twitched with frustration. Gosh it would be so satisfying to just completely remove those spots. Brushing away her irritation, she finished off kneading. "Uhm, i think I'm- I'm d-done with th-the kneading," she mewed to Turtlepaw, "How- How about y-you?"

Old March 13th, 2024, 08:49 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:

Willowpaw

She let out a hearty giggle, smiling back at Turtlepaw. She was now pretty convinced that elders were mostly cranky and grumpy, but she didn't feel any sort of negative to it. She tried doing as Turtlepaw said, softly kneading the fragile bedding. At one point she was pretty sure it was going to crumble into a pile of moss-dust, but luckily, that didn't happen, and the nest still stood. Most of the browned parts were gone, but some still retaliated against going away, no matter how much she tried getting rid of them. She still wanted to clean up some final details on the moss, but she'd already tried, and knew that there was no point. She felt proud. She wasn't sure why, but she did. Was she smiling at the moss before her? It wasn't even that good, holes and rotting spots littered the nest, and she again tried kneading them, but to no avail. Her tail twitched with frustration. Gosh it would be so satisfying to just completely remove those spots. Brushing away her irritation, she finished off kneading. "Uhm, i think I'm- I'm d-done with th-the kneading," she mewed to Turtlepaw, "How- How about y-you?"

Turtlepaw
HP (92/100)

Turtlepaw smiled as she placed all the old bedding in a small pile while she finished up the elder's nest, her ears perking up when Willowpaw asked a question. “Well yes but I can’t get the small bits out though… eh as long as the larger and pokey parts are out then they should be fine!” She said with a heavy sigh escaping her maw. She could do better but she was too agitated to even bother with the little details.

The young molly looked at the bedding Willowpaw finished and smiled, “wow! You did very well, now cmon we need to put this trash somewhere.” And with that Turtlepaw gathered the rest of the trash from the bedding she did in her maw, as she padded towards the elder den entrance.

Old March 14th, 2024, 11:49 AM
evermore haunting~

Quote:

Turtlepaw
HP (92/100)

Turtlepaw smiled as she placed all the old bedding in a small pile while she finished up the elder's nest, her ears perking up when Willowpaw asked a question. “Well yes but I can’t get the small bits out though… eh as long as the larger and pokey parts are out then they should be fine!” She said with a heavy sigh escaping her maw. She could do better but she was too agitated to even bother with the little details.

The young molly looked at the bedding Willowpaw finished and smiled, “wow! You did very well, now cmon we need to put this trash somewhere.” And with that Turtlepaw gathered the rest of the trash from the bedding she did in her maw, as she padded towards the elder den entrance.

Willowpaw

She nodded her head slightly at Turtlepaw's praise, "Uhm, i think- i th-think y-you did am-amazing too," she mewed. As she saw Turtlepaw going out to the exit, she realized she hadn't gotten the withered bedding into a pile. She quickly did her best at sweeping the moss into a rather foul-smelling stack, but it was hard with how scattered the nest bedding was, and with her rushing on it. After a while, she had a decent looking pile, she carefully picked it up, and swallowed back the feeling of wanting to immediately drop it as soon as she had picked it up. Gosh it tasted like what she thought dung would. She snapped out of her thoughts with a jolt, and scrambled after Turtlepaw, some moss falling as she jogged hurriedly after the other apprentice. She soon caught up with her, and sighed quietly with relief that she hadn't lost her. She glanced down at the bedding she was carrying, thinking. "So, errr, where do we- uh, where do we p-put th-these?" She mewed through a mouthful of moss, she begrudgingly thought about how bad it would smell where all the old bedding was dumped. She suddenly wondered if the moss from where they where going was ever thrown out. Had nest-bedding built up over the past few seasons, and had nobody done anything about it? I'm starting to not want to find out, she thought unenthusiastically.

Old March 15th, 2024, 08:42 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:

Willowpaw

She nodded her head slightly at Turtlepaw's praise, "Uhm, i think- i th-think y-you did am-amazing too," she mewed. As she saw Turtlepaw going out to the exit, she realized she hadn't gotten the withered bedding into a pile. She quickly did her best at sweeping the moss into a rather foul-smelling stack, but it was hard with how scattered the nest bedding was, and with her rushing on it. After a while, she had a decent looking pile, she carefully picked it up, and swallowed back the feeling of wanting to immediately drop it as soon as she had picked it up. Gosh it tasted like what she thought dung would. She snapped out of her thoughts with a jolt, and scrambled after Turtlepaw, some moss falling as she jogged hurriedly after the other apprentice. She soon caught up with her, and sighed quietly with relief that she hadn't lost her. She glanced down at the bedding she was carrying, thinking. "So, errr, where do we- uh, where do we p-put th-these?" She mewed through a mouthful of moss, she begrudgingly thought about how bad it would smell where all the old bedding was dumped. She suddenly wondered if the moss from where they where going was ever thrown out. Had nest-bedding built up over the past few seasons, and had nobody done anything about it? I'm starting to not want to find out, she thought unenthusiastically.

Turtlepaw
HP (92/100)

Her tail flicked as she held it high, purring from the praise what can she say? She loves praise, though the question of where to put the trash wasn’t really…something she knew but she had an idea where they could be put. Turtlepaw kept padding towards a small swamp right in the clan, well somewhat in the clan most of it was leading into the territory.

So she placed the trash in the swamp with a satisfied but sneering smile, without a seconds notice she hopped in the murky water laughing. Soaked in the dirt and other nonsense as she shook off the access water.

(Off topic I love the way nyx made Turtlepaw look up it’s just so aoajdmdkdjemens )

Old March 15th, 2024, 01:06 PM
evermore haunting~

Quote:

Turtlepaw
HP (92/100)

Her tail flicked as she held it high, purring from the praise what can she say? She loves praise, though the question of where to put the trash wasn’t really…something she knew but she had an idea where they could be put. Turtlepaw kept padding towards a small swamp right in the clan, well somewhat in the clan most of it was leading into the territory.

So she placed the trash in the swamp with a satisfied but sneering smile, without a seconds notice she hopped in the murky water laughing. Soaked in the dirt and other nonsense as she shook off the access water.

(Off topic I love the way nyx made Turtlepaw look up it’s just so aoajdmdkdjemens )

Willowpaw

Her nose scrunched, and she eyed the swampy water. She lightened her grip on the bedding she was holding, and threw the moss as far away into the swamp as she could, happy to get away from the smell it carried. She made sure the bedding drifted as far off, keeping a watchful eye on it, it would preferably make its way all the way to the horizon, and maybe farther away, she wondered if this swamp led to a river or something and if it would possibly carry the moss to somewhere so far away that it would- she jumped as high as a rabbit would as Turtlepaw suddenly hopped into the swamp, laughing happily. She thrust herself away with her front paws reflexively as a few droplets of water sprayed from Turtlepaw shaking herself. She looked at the swamp water, and then back at Turtlepaw. She seemed almost undisturbed by the dirtiness of the water, and maybe she even enjoyed it? She sighed, hesitated, and then slowly started stepping closer. When she was close enough, she hesitantly put a paw in the murky water. Well, that wasn't too bad, was it now? She thought, taking a pawstep into the swamp, and then another, and another, until her legs were almost fully submerged in brownish-green water. She let out a huff of softened disbelief. She'd expected it to be much worse than this; she'd expected it to smell like rotten fish and that mud would cling to her fur for a few hours. The water was actually decently clean, she noticed, no debris of twigs or small branches, and barely any mud floated around in the water, and it smelled like, well, mud and water. "Th-this water is a-a bit c-cold," she mewed, shivering, but still not being able to help a smile.

(eeee i love it too!)