Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM

Old March 3rd, 2024, 06:21 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Default Bicker and break.[P]

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather drew each breath with a smile, his whole body moved without his guidance automatically trekking through the territory, stuck in a hazy state of happiness as he was in the company of his beloved. Dandelion Tufts confession had admittedly left him with a sleepless night or two dreading the future, the possibilities the bad the horrid the future where he lost sight of the comfort in which he found when he stood by Dandelion. The future where he grew to despise, or where he lost himself in grief. Those futures haunted and gnawed at him shoved him down and drowned him in a torrent of dread that boiled and bit at his state of calm and joy, one that he could maintain so eagerly now, and one he failed to maintain in the past. Garlic paused as his thoughts turned sour and shook his head to clear it, the cold nip in the air and feel of grass under paw rooting him back to reality. Garlics gaze of happiness and past dread stemmed from his newfound relationship with Dandelion, they’d become mates. Garlic had always been one to believe in true love and love at first sight and all of the things that brought him to grieve over and over, although he’d never once been rejected nor denied of his feelings he had been left alone, his belief in true love had bring to him the idea that if he put enough effort and happiness into something it would stay that way forever. Happy. Garlic feather knew it was ridiculous, not the sort of thinking one should be having after losing those close to you, at least. But anyhow, he was here now, walking to somewhere, maybe nowhere, maybe they’d just turn around and return to camp mid stride! Nobody knew what could happen here, it was like everything and anything could happen, as well as nothing at all. How exciting! Pausing Garlic Feather slid down into a sit and glanced around the surroundings, it was sun rise and morning dew had gathered upon the grass and leaves leaving it moist. The sun shimmered it’s light right toward them and bathed the two in it’s golden light, all of it was akin to some daydream that some cat had of the perfect day. Maybe because this was the perfect day, in this moment it was at least. ‘By the stars, it’s beautiful today huh!’ Garlic Feather practically purred the words as he stared at Dandelion, oh stars she was beautiful. Very beautiful, shockingly at that. Okay maybe he was going wild with his imagination, or he was just someone who liked giving out compliments. Who knows! He said who knows a lot nowadays… hm.. is that his cat phrase now? No no you only get a catchphrase if you say it out loud. Oh! Focus garlic stars dangit! ‘How are you dandelion?’ Garlic Feather wasn’t sure what else to say, what was he meant to do anyhow?make some big fancy gesture? Well he’d already done that, he got her a whole geode for starclan sake! It took a heck of a time finding as well cause it wasn’t the most common thing to find on a rock finding quest especially not with all the beautiful rocks around. Garlic feather loved rocks, they had such intricate patterns and their own unique lives even if they didn’t of or didn’t breathe. Or blink. Rocks are pretty, that’s all there is to it. Garlic Feather clicked his tongue as he glanced around once more as the sun lifted itself up and drove the beautify lighting away to a general lighting, one that just lit up the whole place instead of the majestic colours it splashed across before. Maybe he was being a little like the sun, one moment he seemed driven to bring beauty and warmth and the next he’d just another light source. He didn’t want to be the moon! Or fireflies or anything else, or those unnatural two leg lights or the eyes on a monster. The thoughts made him shudder. No, he was to be entertaining! ‘I was thinking we could go look for another cool crystal rock like the one I found you ages ago! Do you remember when I found you that? Did you keep it.’ Well a bombardment of questions probably counted as interesting, so at least garlic was doing something right!
(Lemme know if you have any problems with this! I’ll change it as soon as I can!)
@GoldenRavenWings

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old March 3rd, 2024, 06:56 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Bicker and break.[P]

Dandeliontuft
a blue + cream tortoiseshell she with green eyes and folded ears
[ @Fritter ]

Dandeliontuft followed with grace, tail in the air. She had a question that she was willing to ask, but she’d let him ask first. I’m great. She purred. As Garlicfeather continued, she felt free. Like everywhere she and Garlic went, they could do as they pleased. Mhm. I remember that gorgeous rock. I hid it among the fronds of my nest. She replied. Alright, but… She paused, suddenly feeling a little nervous, but she continued. Have you wanted to have… kits… with… m-me..? She stammered, her gaze falling to the ground, ears flattened.
Eventually, she lifted her head, her gaze sparkling with hope and excitement. She knew well this was the Tom she wanted to spend her life with, from the moment they met to the moment she died, but she wanted to make sure that Garlicfeather was just as committed as her.

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; March 3rd, 2024 at 06:57 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 07:31 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenRavenWings View Post

Dandeliontuft
[ @Fritter ]

Dandeliontuft followed with grace, tail in the air. She had a question that she was willing to ask, but she’d let him ask first. I’m great. She purred. As Garlicfeather continued, she felt free. Like everywhere she and Garlic went, they could do as they pleased. Mhm. I remember that gorgeous rock. I hid it among the fronds of my nest. She replied. Alright, but… She paused, suddenly feeling a little nervous, but she continued. Have you wanted to have… kits… with… m-me..? She stammered, her gaze falling to the ground, ears flattened.
Eventually, she lifted her head, her gaze sparkling with hope and excitement. She knew well this was the Tom she wanted to spend her life with, from the moment they met to the moment she died, but she wanted to make sure that Garlicfeather was just as committed as her.
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather felt his happy hazy thicken as Dandelion said she was doing great! That’s awesome! Garlic was also doing so so great, he’d been so excited to spend some time with dandelion, she was truly a beauty. And she’d kept the rock!! That was even better to hear, stars garlic was almost blind to the sudden change in demeanour. Almost. When Dandelion said but, and clearly that happy haze got popped, he tried to settle his mind as it circled itself in an endless worried chittering. He couldn’t help his worry ,what was happening? Why did all of this joy and happiness suddenly flush away so fast at the simple phrase and body language. The question began and Garlic Feather felt his heart drop and pound as he knew the question. No, no no no this isn’t how this day is meant to go- its happy it’s nice it’s- he’s meant to jump around with joy like this is some sort of dream or fantasy not this. He couldn’t have another fight he didn’t want another horrible end or a time where everything goes silent between them- he couldn’t bear nor grasp the idea. Instead of a reply Garlics face had switched to that of sheer terror, as if he’d just watched some cat get mauled. How could he be so rude? This isn’t the expression you’d give your mate, but that also isn’t the sort of question you just ask.
And then the question dropped into view and he realised he’d have to face it like it or not, dandelion was stumbling so she was clearly nervous or expecting some bad reaction. Did she know? Did she know that the last time he’d had kittens with someone they’d ended up gone from his paws and eyes and memory like they were never there. That it had taken ages to muster up the actual courage and will to get over Turtle? That he wasn’t ready to spend that time grieving all over again. He wasn’t ready to even face the mere idea let alone the actual thing, and the only response he could give was a stumble as he tried to pull his thoughts together. No he was overreacting. No he wasn’t meant to get mad or sad This is- this isn’t something you just ask. Garlic feather hadn’t held that terrified expression for long, he moved his mouth as if about to speak but honestly? Nothing came out but a whisper of breath and everything that seemed to warm and bright before dulled ever so visibly. He hated it. Garlic feather took a deep breath yet his emotions weren’t something you hushed with a mere breath in and out, he wasn’t going to roll his eyes and say ‘of course dandelion! Just drop this question on me! We’ve only been together for a moon or so! There’s no big deal!’ maybe because they were so close, she thought she could just ask any old question to garlic and he’d ,dumfounded, give an answer that appealed to dandelion.

Garlic rose to his paws, forcing his fur to lay flat. ‘Dandelion, I hope you’re joking- you should know the last time I had kits. They died or disappeared and I didn’t even know. I was so guilt ridden and depressed from that for days and days I can’t even begin to describe how much you must not know about me if you can’t know the single thing no cat can ask me. And worse we’ve only been together less then a moon, you can’t be serious they you’re going to jump right into this relationship and assume that everything you do will be met with a smile and nod.’ Garlic felt his eyes sting as thick streams of tears rolled down his cheeks, eyes narrowing he glared st Dandelion before softening his gaze briefly, he was being too hard on her. She couldn’t have known. And anyhow garlic didn’t always smile and nod to what dandelion said, that parts not even- ‘ I’ve done most of the heavy lifting in this, the best you’ve done is mutter a confession and scramble off!’ wait- this isn’t right you shouldn’t just snap at someone garlic! Get yourself together! ‘I had to save your rear over and over and gift to you but you only really admitted it after you killed your own sister. You have no idea how much I had to give up for Turtle to take care of her kittens and step up well she waltzed off and I’m not ready to go through that again!’ Garlic could only hear how loud his heartbeat was, drumming in his ears and screaming at him. Screaming that he was in the wrong. What right did he have snapping at someone who did nothing more then ask a simple question.

(Sorry I don’t write my characters getting angry that often haha may be a bit messy also but if an overreaction hehe)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; March 3rd, 2024 at 07:33 PM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather felt his happy hazy thicken as Dandelion said she was doing great! That’s awesome! Garlic was also doing so so great, he’d been so excited to spend some time with dandelion, she was truly a beauty. And she’d kept the rock!! That was even better to hear, stars garlic was almost blind to the sudden change in demeanour. Almost. When Dandelion said but, and clearly that happy haze got popped, he tried to settle his mind as it circled itself in an endless worried chittering. He couldn’t help his worry ,what was happening? Why did all of this joy and happiness suddenly flush away so fast at the simple phrase and body language. The question began and Garlic Feather felt his heart drop and pound as he knew the question. No, no no no this isn’t how this day is meant to go- its happy it’s nice it’s- he’s meant to jump around with joy like this is some sort of dream or fantasy not this. He couldn’t have another fight he didn’t want another horrible end or a time where everything goes silent between them- he couldn’t bear nor grasp the idea. Instead of a reply Garlics face had switched to that of sheer terror, as if he’d just watched some cat get mauled. How could he be so rude? This isn’t the expression you’d give your mate, but that also isn’t the sort of question you just ask.
And then the question dropped into view and he realised he’d have to face it like it or not, dandelion was stumbling so she was clearly nervous or expecting some bad reaction. Did she know? Did she know that the last time he’d had kittens with someone they’d ended up gone from his paws and eyes and memory like they were never there. That it had taken ages to muster up the actual courage and will to get over Turtle? That he wasn’t ready to spend that time grieving all over again. He wasn’t ready to even face the mere idea let alone the actual thing, and the only response he could give was a stumble as he tried to pull his thoughts together. No he was overreacting. No he wasn’t meant to get mad or sad This is- this isn’t something you just ask. Garlic feather hadn’t held that terrified expression for long, he moved his mouth as if about to speak but honestly? Nothing came out but a whisper of breath and everything that seemed to warm and bright before dulled ever so visibly. He hated it. Garlic feather took a deep breath yet his emotions weren’t something you hushed with a mere breath in and out, he wasn’t going to roll his eyes and say ‘of course dandelion! Just drop this question on me! We’ve only been together for a moon or so! There’s no big deal!’ maybe because they were so close, she thought she could just ask any old question to garlic and he’d ,dumfounded, give an answer that appealed to dandelion.

Garlic rose to his paws, forcing his fur to lay flat. ‘Dandelion, I hope you’re joking- you should know the last time I had kits. They died or disappeared and I didn’t even know. I was so guilt ridden and depressed from that for days and days I can’t even begin to describe how much you must not know about me if you can’t know the single thing no cat can ask me. And worse we’ve only been together less then a moon, you can’t be serious they you’re going to jump right into this relationship and assume that everything you do will be met with a smile and nod.’ Garlic felt his eyes sting as thick streams of tears rolled down his cheeks, eyes narrowing he glared st Dandelion before softening his gaze briefly, he was being too hard on her. She couldn’t have known. And anyhow garlic didn’t always smile and nod to what dandelion said, that parts not even- ‘ I’ve done most of the heavy lifting in this, the best you’ve done is mutter a confession and scramble off!’ wait- this isn’t right you shouldn’t just snap at someone garlic! Get yourself together! ‘I had to save your rear over and over and gift to you but you only really admitted it after you killed your own sister. You have no idea how much I had to give up for Turtle to take care of her kittens and step up well she waltzed off and I’m not ready to go through that again!’ Garlic could only hear how loud his heartbeat was, drumming in his ears and screaming at him. Screaming that he was in the wrong. What right did he have snapping at someone who did nothing more then ask a simple question.

(Sorry I don’t write my characters getting angry that often haha may be a bit messy also but if an overreaction hehe)

Dandeliontuft
[ @Fritter ]
[ No worries lol ]
Dandeliontuft felt her annoyance bubble up, but calmly she spoke. That was the past. This is the present. And I am a seasoned queen. I’ve had kits before. I won’t let the kits go out like that. Her gaze softened as he mine buzzed with the thought of young kits curled next to her, remembering that day she’d had Willowpaw - Willowkit then. She hadn’t had kits at her own will as she was a younger warrior.
I know we’ve only been mates for— Well.. A short time. But we’re ready! We can parent better than any warrior if we try hard enough! She purred. That first litter is a trial, a test of trust and love for your kits. I’m not saying they were worth nothing cuz I’m sure they were the cutest things. Heck, Willowpaw was the cutest lil’ kit I’d ever seen, but fate took her from me just like they took your litter. You must remember that they may be gone but they’re not gone. A smile crossed Dandelion’s face. Just as quickly as it came, it left as Garlic spat right at her. Immediately, her anger rose to hostility and she gazed at Garlic with absolute shock and disgust. If you want to be like THAT then get the hell out of my face! I thought you were better. But no. You only look at the bad side of the world. She snarled, fur bristled and ears pinned. She wanted to cry; wanted to flee before what happened to her sister happened to him.
This was what happened when she met her sister: Goldenberry had snarled and hissed at her, attacked her. That had led to her killing her sister.
Immediately, Dandeliontuft felt her claws slide out and she couldn’t resist the urge to bare her teeth. She quickly backed up, sitting down before she attacked, laying down but keeping her look of anger on the tom. I thought… I thought you cared. But this. This just shows me you can’t get your head out of the bad side of the world. She growled, a tear on her cheek and she rose to her paws, her claws sheathed but her fur still bristled.
You’re lucky I’m not attacking you. Or that I’m not leaving you. Unless you want to break apart, I’m your mate. She muttered, her anger drifted into an uncomfortable glow in her eyes.

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; March 4th, 2024 at 11:37 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 02:49 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenRavenWings View Post

Dandeliontuft
[ @Fritter ]
[ No worries lol ]
Dandeliontuft felt her annoyance bubble up, but calmly she spoke. That was the past. This is the present. And I am a seasoned queen. I’ve had kits before. I won’t let the kits go out like that. Her gaze softened as he mine buzzed with the thought of young kits curled next to her, remembering that day she’d had Willowpaw - Willowkit then. She hadn’t had kits at her own will as she was a younger warrior.
I know we’ve only been mates for— Well.. A short time. But we’re ready! We can parent better than any warrior if we try hard enough! She purred. That first litter is a trial, a test of trust and love for your kits. I’m not saying they were worth nothing cuz I’m sure they were the cutest things. Heck, Willowpaw was the cutest lil’ kit I’d ever seen, but fate took her from me just like they took your litter. You must remember that they may be gone but they’re not gone. A smile crossed Dandelion’s face. Just as quickly as it came, it left as Garlic spat right at her. Immediately, her anger rose to hostility and she gazed at Garlic with absolute shock and disgust. If you want to be like THAT then get the hell out of my face! I thought you were better. But no. You only look at the bad side of the world. She snarled, fur bristled and ears pinned. She wanted to cry; wanted to flee before what happened to her sister happened to him.
This was what happened when she met her sister: Goldenberry had snarled and hissed at her, attacked her. That had led to her killing her sister.
Immediately, Dandeliontuft felt her claws slide out and she couldn’t resist the urge to bare her teeth. She quickly backed up, sitting down before she attacked, laying down but keeping her look of anger on the tom. I thought… I thought you cared. But this. This just shows me you can’t get your head out of the bad side of the world. She growled, a tear on her cheek and she rose to her paws, her claws sheathed but her fur still bristled.
You’re lucky I’m not attacking you. Or that I’m not leaving you. Unless you want to break apart, I’m your mate. She muttered, her anger drifted into an uncomfortable glow in her eyes.
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather felt all that anger fizzle out ever so slightly at first, leaving room for a sea of sadness and generally just regret as Dandelion clearly tried to reason with him, with decent points. It was true that Dandelion had been a queen before, but the fate of her kit hadn’t looked all that peachy and he didn’t really want to find himself in that grief again. Ever. Or at the very least he wanted more time to work things out and find a way to be comfortable with the idea itself so this didn’t happen again. ‘I suppose you were a queen before, you’d have experience dealing with the little ones and I know I can count on you to keep yourself alive and well. I’ve had experience too so it would be all that hard to keep our kits in check and healthy.’ this was true, that Garlic Feather knew. But he still couldn’t just drop this, stars he’d argued to far to say sorry now. It will just end up the wrong way. That anger crashed back like a wave as his former kits were called a trial test. A Trial test?!Garlic Feather lashes his tail at the mere idea, starclan wasn’t so cruel as to put down a child for the sake of learning a lesson. Not when that kitten had done nothing To deserve such a gruesome pre-planned death that some cat may not even learn from. When Dandelion took on a change of tone, seeing sense sort of thing Garlic felt a ripple of guilt wars ever so briefly flattening as he met Dandelions eyes, gaze unbroken. What was he doing. They’d only been together for a bit and they were already fighting, with a hefty sigh he was about I rest his case and apologise when Dandelion snapped right back at him, fur puffing up Garlic gaped as he searched for a reply. ‘I don’t always see the bad side of things, sometimes I’m in a bad mood, that’s not my fault. And at least I can get my head out of that side, you assumed that everything was going to be all puffy clouds and smiles when you put out a question as big as that and I’ve a stardamned right to be angry about this Dandelion. I just explained why I’m angry if anything! ’ Garlic feathers mouth was dry and he was practically huffing and puffing, tail flicking with agitation back and forth. Oh and he’d not even got started on the next part, at this point who cares if he’s not in the right he’s at least allowed to be angry about this, surely questioning the right and wrong will only bring him to spiral. Or maybe he’ll ‘ have his head on the bad side of everything’ like he always does! Maybe he will. Watching Dandelions claws unsheathe was like watching someone prepare to strike at him, it felt instinctive if anything that his claws too slid out and he took a stance that had him prepared for any blows coming his way. He didn’t question why he’d taken in that stance or why he expected himself to be attacked, he’d comforted Dandelion after killing her sister but even then her sister was clearly reckless in her attack most likely having predictable movements, a lazy approach in which it was obvious to what happened next and- garlic feather didn’t need to think out the what’s and whys or how or who he could win or lose against. That wasn’t what made a healthy relationship, working out the best way to strike someone you loved. Swallowing hard Garlic Feather made a decision in his mind. ‘Of course I love you, I didn’t save you from drowning just to say I hate you or comfort you just to break you. I meant it when I said that you’re the cat I want to spend the rest of my life with, but honestly I think that I am lucky your not leaving me. So I’ll do it for you. We clearly need some time apart to let this little fight settle and cool, Dandelion. And maybe if it heals over we can pick this back up again and push this aside, ’ Garlic feather let out a drawn out sigh his fur laying flat and head slightly lowered as he had his own little flash of sadness over this. ‘And we both know that if you’ve had attacked me, we’d both end up too bruised and beaten and get our rears kicked by the leader for such nonsense or who never the medicine cat is at least.’ the thought brought garlic a little humour in such a serious moment.

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old March 4th, 2024, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather felt all that anger fizzle out ever so slightly at first, leaving room for a sea of sadness and generally just regret as Dandelion clearly tried to reason with him, with decent points. It was true that Dandelion had been a queen before, but the fate of her kit hadn’t looked all that peachy and he didn’t really want to find himself in that grief again. Ever. Or at the very least he wanted more time to work things out and find a way to be comfortable with the idea itself so this didn’t happen again. ‘I suppose you were a queen before, you’d have experience dealing with the little ones and I know I can count on you to keep yourself alive and well. I’ve had experience too so it would be all that hard to keep our kits in check and healthy.’ this was true, that Garlic Feather knew. But he still couldn’t just drop this, stars he’d argued to far to say sorry now. It will just end up the wrong way. That anger crashed back like a wave as his former kits were called a trial test. A Trial test?!Garlic Feather lashes his tail at the mere idea, starclan wasn’t so cruel as to put down a child for the sake of learning a lesson. Not when that kitten had done nothing To deserve such a gruesome pre-planned death that some cat may not even learn from. When Dandelion took on a change of tone, seeing sense sort of thing Garlic felt a ripple of guilt wars ever so briefly flattening as he met Dandelions eyes, gaze unbroken. What was he doing. They’d only been together for a bit and they were already fighting, with a hefty sigh he was about I rest his case and apologise when Dandelion snapped right back at him, fur puffing up Garlic gaped as he searched for a reply. ‘I don’t always see the bad side of things, sometimes I’m in a bad mood, that’s not my fault. And at least I can get my head out of that side, you assumed that everything was going to be all puffy clouds and smiles when you put out a question as big as that and I’ve a stardamned right to be angry about this Dandelion. I just explained why I’m angry if anything! ’ Garlic feathers mouth was dry and he was practically huffing and puffing, tail flicking with agitation back and forth. Oh and he’d not even got started on the next part, at this point who cares if he’s not in the right he’s at least allowed to be angry about this, surely questioning the right and wrong will only bring him to spiral. Or maybe he’ll ‘ have his head on the bad side of everything’ like he always does! Maybe he will. Watching Dandelions claws unsheathe was like watching someone prepare to strike at him, it felt instinctive if anything that his claws too slid out and he took a stance that had him prepared for any blows coming his way. He didn’t question why he’d taken in that stance or why he expected himself to be attacked, he’d comforted Dandelion after killing her sister but even then her sister was clearly reckless in her attack most likely having predictable movements, a lazy approach in which it was obvious to what happened next and- garlic feather didn’t need to think out the what’s and whys or how or who he could win or lose against. That wasn’t what made a healthy relationship, working out the best way to strike someone you loved. Swallowing hard Garlic Feather made a decision in his mind. ‘Of course I love you, I didn’t save you from drowning just to say I hate you or comfort you just to break you. I meant it when I said that you’re the cat I want to spend the rest of my life with, but honestly I think that I am lucky your not leaving me. So I’ll do it for you. We clearly need some time apart to let this little fight settle and cool, Dandelion. And maybe if it heals over we can pick this back up again and push this aside, ’ Garlic feather let out a drawn out sigh his fur laying flat and head slightly lowered as he had his own little flash of sadness over this. ‘And we both know that if you’ve had attacked me, we’d both end up too bruised and beaten and get our rears kicked by the leader for such nonsense or who never the medicine cat is at least.’ the thought brought garlic a little humour in such a serious moment.

Dandeliontuft
[ @Fritter + @al3cc766 ]

Dandeliontuft just continued bristling. She is in no mood for some humor. She wanted to rip this Tom’s fur off and he was making it no better. Yes you love me. But if you don’t mind. I think I’m going to go! You go run off and wail like a kit for attention cuz. OH MY GOSH MY MATE WALKED AWAY CUZ WE HAD A FIGHT. Oh for Starclan’s sake. I bet you’ll go look for that old mate of yours cuz you don’t seem to like me any better. She snapped, turning tail, still bristling before pausing and sighing, her fur lying flat and ears against her head as she felt tears before to fall, quickly trying to hold herself together.
She’d thought Garlicfeather was better, but she was wrong. Just like she was wrong about her old mate, (forgot his name so insert a random name)Crow. The Tom had forced her to take him as his mate. Forced her to have his damn kits. She was lucky for the kit she had. That she had a kit who wasn’t like her father.
But she was going suffer the same thing that Crow did when he’d slash his claws at her if she didn’t listen to him. Trapping her in a barn for 7 moons, only letting her leave to get the 2 something to eat. The second she got free was the day she finally had let her emotions hit the surface.
And now she’d wasted them only to deal with a tom who didn’t seem to care. All she could think was that she’d been betrayed. First her sister was dead, the blood on Dandelion’s own paws, and now this. She turned to Garlicfeather, her eyes blazing in grief as she continued, shifting her gaze to the ground ahead of her. I thought Crow was gone.. I thought the way he’d treat me was gone. I was trapped for 7 moons. And I had only been 12 moons when it started. Last moon, I escaped all of that. Now I’m looking at a tom who can barely see past his shadow. She felt herself start to shudder, almost wailing with every word she said. I love you, Garlic. But I don’t know what to do about this right now.. I’ll be going. And she flew off into the brush, finding herself by a small stream, where she curled, shuddering as she whimpered, forcing herself to be quiet as to not bring attention to herself.
[ CUE JAYFROST! STEAL GARLIC FROM ME!]
Old March 4th, 2024, 05:11 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

the monotony of the medicine den and even the clearing got the best of him, he had long given up on just trying to argue with minkpaw when she stopped him on his way out, that small of a cat shouldnt have enough brain capacity to continuously be this stubborn for stars sake. after far too many unsuccessful attempts he finally manages to avoid her silver gaze that somehow seemed to pin him down even through the walls of the medicine den, successfully slipping out into the territory to go for a walk..or at least try- his front leg was horribly in the way and the stick keeping it straight wasnt making it better, so he went, leg stiff and awkwardly hopping at a embarrassingly slow pace. he had planned to just go look at the river for a while and enjoy the silence away from the constant assault that was the clan going about their day around him and even worse, the other cats in the medicine den. he had to admit he felt a bit mean thinking about his clan mates that way but the semi constant dizziness and headaches that had plagued him since he had woken up the day of the raid and their constant chatter made him quite honestly tear his ears off. so there he was, limping through the territory he normally didnt pay this much thought, but the odd roots or stones were making him stumble and slowly but surely begin to huff from how much his left ached under the pressure of his whole weight and the strain this supposedly easy walk was causing along his spine. he winced, stopping to stuck in a few harsh lungful's of air against the sting of his back and chest, when he heard leaves rustling and cat voices not too far from him. wow, great, he had tried so hard to get away from everyone and now he was literally about to stumble into at least two cats. great. he briefly cursed himself for choosing this direction before continuing along anyway, the wind direction put him at a grave disadvantage and it was probably already too late to disappear without alerting the other cats. if the other cats were not riverclanners he was screwed. jayfrost pushed through the thicket and almost exhaled a sigh of relief at garlicfeathers presence, garlicfrost was far from being his least liked clan mate, so maybe this wasnt as bad as it coulve been.
"yo uh, you okay?" he broke the silence, voice as steady as could be in his current situation, suppressing another wince as his lungs constricted painfully and let himself collapse into a weirdly tilted seat.

@Fritter
@GoldenRavenWings

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; March 4th, 2024 at 05:36 PM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 01:42 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

the monotony of the medicine den and even the clearing got the best of him, he had long given up on just trying to argue with minkpaw when she stopped him on his way out, that small of a cat shouldnt have enough brain capacity to continuously be this stubborn for stars sake. after far too many unsuccessful attempts he finally manages to avoid her silver gaze that somehow seemed to pin him down even through the walls of the medicine den, successfully slipping out into the territory to go for a walk..or at least try- his front leg was horribly in the way and the stick keeping it straight wasnt making it better, so he went, leg stiff and awkwardly hopping at a embarrassingly slow pace. he had planned to just go look at the river for a while and enjoy the silence away from the constant assault that was the clan going about their day around him and even worse, the other cats in the medicine den. he had to admit he felt a bit mean thinking about his clan mates that way but the semi constant dizziness and headaches that had plagued him since he had woken up the day of the raid and their constant chatter made him quite honestly tear his ears off. so there he was, limping through the territory he normally didnt pay this much thought, but the odd roots or stones were making him stumble and slowly but surely begin to huff from how much his left ached under the pressure of his whole weight and the strain this supposedly easy walk was causing along his spine. he winced, stopping to stuck in a few harsh lungful's of air against the sting of his back and chest, when he heard leaves rustling and cat voices not too far from him. wow, great, he had tried so hard to get away from everyone and now he was literally about to stumble into at least two cats. great. he briefly cursed himself for choosing this direction before continuing along anyway, the wind direction put him at a grave disadvantage and it was probably already too late to disappear without alerting the other cats. if the other cats were not riverclanners he was screwed. jayfrost pushed through the thicket and almost exhaled a sigh of relief at garlicfeathers presence, garlicfrost was far from being his least liked clan mate, so maybe this wasnt as bad as it coulve been.
"yo uh, you okay?" he broke the silence, voice as steady as could be in his current situation, suppressing another wince as his lungs constricted painfully and let himself collapse into a weirdly tilted seat.

@Fritter
@GoldenRavenWings
[/FONT]
Garlic Feather

Wailing for attention? Garlic Feather had very very quickly stomped out any of that lingering guilt or attempts to ‘ fix ‘ this or at least lighten the mood. Why should he bother when this oversized kit was squeaking and shouting in his face, and just when he thought he’d finally found another cat with common sense, one that he’d idiotically assumed wasn’t completely scatterbrained! Of course he still loved dandelion, but it was getting very very hard to hold onto that love when she was throwing a tantrum and chittering about how horrible her past love was. And the sheer lack of respect to compare him to such horrible actions. All he’d done was get upset over the idea of kits and she was making him seem like the big bad guy you’d have to get past for some reward. The worst part was that Garlic had hadn’t even done anything close to that, if anything this had been their only ever fight. Which said a lot about how bloody much Dandelion meant to him without adding on the things he’d mentioned before. In silence he watched Dandelion disappear within the bush and somewhere else, and the sudden quiet made him all the more aware of it all, it was always the time after fights that felt the worst. Left alone to reconsider the decisions made. Although admittedly he was still in a huff guilt and anger and all, he was in the right and he knew it, why else would he have argued? Garlic Feather slumped down lowering his head and curling his tail around himself tucking his paw close, a horrible heavy feeling clung to him that he just couldn’t shake off, he felt a very unsavoury mix of more emotions than he was used to that just worsened the moment for him. Garlic Feather was dreadfully caught up in the fight, in his head at least, of who was in the right or wrong and also annoyed in general. Garlic Feathers fur shot up as he perked his ears at the sound of paw steps drawing closer- or maybe it was just dandelion getting further or stumbling around who knows. Dandelion or not he was still Embarrassed by the sudden fear and he tried to quickly pull himself together and get his common sense back. Clearly that wasn’t dandelion. the sound of paw steps and the scent of another riverclan cat growing stronger of whom he knew wasn’t dandelion, drew his attention away from where dandelion had went. Garlic Feather brushed off any previous concerns he’d had about who might step- or possibly leap out, as Jay Frost appeared. A glance at the limp made garlic think that he’d ought to be the one asking that question. ‘Sorta- I don’t really know right now. What are you doing out here? ’ Garlic Feather wasn’t sure on whether he was keen on the idea of rambling about the big fight, he was more worried about being told he was in the wrong then anything. But on a side note, he was a little concerned that maybe Jay Frost shouldn’t exactly be walking around this far out- well he wasn’t a medicine cat and he’d certainly not the knowledge of one, but still. Garlic Feather also sat down more so in hopes for a conversation and not an argument that didn’t end in being called a kit.
@GoldenRavenWings
(Very tired when I finished this so lemme know if there’s any mistakes)

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!

Last edited by Fritter; March 5th, 2024 at 10:10 AM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 05:19 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Garlic Feather

Wailing for attention? Garlic Feather had very very quickly stomped out any of that lingering guilt or attempts to ‘ fix ‘ this or at least lighten the mood. Why should he bother when this oversized kit was squeaking and shouting in his face, and just when he thought he’d finally found another cat with common sense, one that he’d idiotically assumed wasn’t completely scatterbrained! Of course he still loved dandelion, but it was getting very very hard to hold onto that love when she was throwing a tantrum and chittering about how horrible her past love was. And the sheer lack of respect to compare him to such horrible actions. All he’d done was get upset over the idea of kits and she was making him seem like the big bad guy you’d have to get past for some reward. The worst part was that Garlic had hadn’t even done anything close to that, if anything this had been their only ever fight. Which said a lot about how bloody much Dandelion meant to him without adding on the things he’d mentioned before. In silence he watched Dandelion disappear within the bush and somewhere else, and the sudden quiet made him all the more aware of it all, it was always the time after fights that felt the worst. Left alone to reconsider the decisions made. Although admittedly he was still in a huff guilt and anger and all, he was in the right and he knew it, why else would he have argued? Garlic Feather slumped down lowering his head and curling his tail around himself tucking his paw close, a horrible heavy feeling clung to him that he just couldn’t shake off, he felt a very unsavoury mix of more emotions than he was used to that just worsened the moment for him. Garlic Feather was dreadfully caught up in the fight, in his head at least, of who was in the right or wrong and also annoyed in general. Garlic Feathers fur shot up as he perked his ears at the sound of paw steps drawing closer- or maybe it was just dandelion getting further or stumbling around who knows. Dandelion or not he was still Embarrassed by the sudden fear and he tried to quickly pull himself together and get his common sense back. Clearly that wasn’t dandelion. the sound of paw steps and the scent of another riverclan cat growing stronger of whom he knew wasn’t dandelion, drew his attention away from where dandelion had went. Garlic Feather brushed off any previous concerns he’d had about who might step- or possibly leap out, as Jay Frost appeared. A glance at the limp made garlic think that he’d ought to be the one asking that question. ‘Sorta- I don’t really know right now. What are you doing out here? ’ Garlic Feather wasn’t sure on whether he was keen on the idea of rambling about the big fight, he was more worried about being told he was in the wrong then anything. But on a side note, he was a little concerned that maybe Jay Frost shouldn’t exactly be walking around this far out- well he wasn’t a medicine cat and he’d certainly not the knowledge of one, but still. Garlic Feather also sat down more so in hopes for a conversation and not an argument that didn’t end in being called a kit.
@GoldenRavenWing
(Very tired when I finished this so lemme know if there’s any mistakes)

"i finally managed to get out of camp, dont question it" he replied, hopefully cutting down any further questions, he didnt need another cat to tell him that he shouldnt be putting pressure on the leg, and he wasnt! he had been careful and stuff- "when did she leave?" jayfrost continued while moving a bit closer to garlicfeather, he wasnt one of these cats that stood literally a bees length infront of someone when talking, but he prefered not shouting at each other from a distance they could easily close. the smell of another riverclanner still hung in the air and he couldve probably guessed how long it had been but he'd honestly prefer to stay in garlicfeathers proximity for a bit longer. the company of one of his oldest friends surely did something to put him at ease, or something similar to that, it was better than at camp and that was all that counts. he didnt exactly care about garlicfeathers new mate but he'd been around for long enough to know its rude to be truthful about that. though the fact that, to his knowledge, garlicfeather had been with exclusively she cats apart from jayfrost himself made him feel a bit like he had been no more than a distraction or a toy to try out and then immediately discard. perhaps he had been too young and dumb and in love to notice how one sided it had been.

@GoldenRavenWings (i hope i assumed right that its gonna be some jay&garlic before dandelion joins in again, if not im sorry for skipping you)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old March 5th, 2024, 05:13 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

"i finally managed to get out of camp, dont question it" he replied, hopefully cutting down any further questions, he didnt need another cat to tell him that he shouldnt be putting pressure on the leg, and he wasnt! he had been careful and stuff- "when did she leave?" jayfrost continued while moving a bit closer to garlicfeather, he wasnt one of these cats that stood literally a bees length infront of someone when talking, but he prefered not shouting at each other from a distance they could easily close. the smell of another riverclanner still hung in the air and he couldve probably guessed how long it had been but he'd honestly prefer to stay in garlicfeathers proximity for a bit longer. the company of one of his oldest friends surely did something to put him at ease, or something similar to that, it was better than at camp and that was all that counts. he didnt exactly care about garlicfeathers new mate but he'd been around for long enough to know its rude to be truthful about that. though the fact that, to his knowledge, garlicfeather had been with exclusively she cats apart from jayfrost himself made him feel a bit like he had been no more than a distraction or a toy to try out and then immediately discard. perhaps he had been too young and dumb and in love to notice how one sided it had been.

@GoldenRavenWings (i hope i assumed right that its gonna be some jay&garlic before dandelion joins in again, if not im sorry for skipping you)
Garlic Feather

Garlic gave a sigh but nothing more toward the reply, if anything Garlic did have questions, but oh well. It’s not as if he’ll die without the answer to them and anyhow he can respect his wishes. Garlic Feather could feel all the annoyance and anger rushing back just at the question, stars just the thought of dandelion made him feel horrible right now. But anyhow, oughta answer. ‘Just before you came over, we had a uh,’ Garlic Feather sort of dragged his words along as he constantly reconsidered whether to or not to say about the fight. Well, on one paw Jay Frost was his closest friend, at least he thought so, and it’s not like anything bads gonna happen if he says something that’s gonna get out anyhow. And on the other paw, he was still particularly worried about being told he was in the wrong, it would mean dragging his sorry self over to dandelion and rambling on about apologies with a slim chance of it actually being accepted. And they needed space right now anyhow, going and breaking that would make the whole end of the argument pointless. ‘Me and Dandelion had a really big fight. It was pretty bad- were taking some time away from each other right now.’ Garlic Feather kept his gaze anywhere but at JayFrost, mostly for the sake of not going on an itty bitty angry rant. Cause he wasn’t the sort to run his tongue on and on about his problems, he had his thoughts for that. Well now that it was out on the air, Garlic Feather wasn’t actually sure what to say next. His main goal was to keep off the topic of dandelion as much as possible, or even better don’t mention it at all! Garlic Feather took another moment to take in his surroundings, every blink sort of made him wish that he’d wake up and the whole argument hadn’t happened. But at least he hadn’t kept her hopes up with the idea. Maybe this was for the best, after all time apart may be good for them. And on the plus side- well, there wasn’t really anything more to the whole thing. They’d argued it’s done he can stop lingering on it now. In an attempt to further distract himself from the plague of thought he continued on with a question or two that would hopefully shuffle along the conversation. ‘How have you been?’ Garlic Feather mumbled the words, idle chatter to keep the whole thing going. He kept his voice hushed only since there was no need of a raised voice Jay Frost was close enough he wouldn’t need to.

(Pretty sure you’re all good! There’ll be garlic and jay time before dandelion comes back on over also lemme know again if there’s any problems with this post! Since I’m still really tired haha )

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!