Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:04 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM

Old March 5th, 2024, 06:36 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Bicker and break.[P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic gave a sigh but nothing more toward the reply, if anything Garlic did have questions, but oh well. It’s not as if he’ll die without the answer to them and anyhow he can respect his wishes. Garlic Feather could feel all the annoyance and anger rushing back just at the question, stars just the thought of dandelion made him feel horrible right now. But anyhow, oughta answer. ‘Just before you came over, we had a uh,’ Garlic Feather sort of dragged his words along as he constantly reconsidered whether to or not to say about the fight. Well, on one paw Jay Frost was his closest friend, at least he thought so, and it’s not like anything bads gonna happen if he says something that’s gonna get out anyhow. And on the other paw, he was still particularly worried about being told he was in the wrong, it would mean dragging his sorry self over to dandelion and rambling on about apologies with a slim chance of it actually being accepted. And they needed space right now anyhow, going and breaking that would make the whole end of the argument pointless. ‘Me and Dandelion had a really big fight. It was pretty bad- were taking some time away from each other right now.’ Garlic Feather kept his gaze anywhere but at JayFrost, mostly for the sake of not going on an itty bitty angry rant. Cause he wasn’t the sort to run his tongue on and on about his problems, he had his thoughts for that. Well now that it was out on the air, Garlic Feather wasn’t actually sure what to say next. His main goal was to keep off the topic of dandelion as much as possible, or even better don’t mention it at all! Garlic Feather took another moment to take in his surroundings, every blink sort of made him wish that he’d wake up and the whole argument hadn’t happened. But at least he hadn’t kept her hopes up with the idea. Maybe this was for the best, after all time apart may be good for them. And on the plus side- well, there wasn’t really anything more to the whole thing. They’d argued it’s done he can stop lingering on it now. In an attempt to further distract himself from the plague of thought he continued on with a question or two that would hopefully shuffle along the conversation. ‘How have you been?’ Garlic Feather mumbled the words, idle chatter to keep the whole thing going. He kept his voice hushed only since there was no need of a raised voice Jay Frost was close enough he wouldn’t need to.

(Pretty sure you’re all good! There’ll be garlic and jay time before dandelion comes back on over also lemme know again if there’s any problems with this post! Since I’m still really tired haha )

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

he hummed, hopefully encouraging garlicfeather to continue talking while he limped closer, leaning against garlicfeather for support after he sat. his tail twitching with nerves and how uncomfortable he was in this situation he put himself in he kind of held his breath, tensely awaiting garlicfeathers reaction. jayfrost did his best to seem normal and listen to what garlic was telling him while remaining still but the possibility of the other tom pushing him away was too much for him to not freeze up in fear. something something big fight and taking a time away from each other, yeah he surely got enough of that sentence to understand why garlicfeather was upset. "uh- im sure you'll work it out" he replied after clearing his throat, ah yes, be even more weird why wont you. maybe the semi consistent pain was finally getting to him.
"couldve been better, 'feel like im going crazy sitting in camp all day" jayfrost replied truthfully, all that sitting around made him both tired and restless all the time, and he had to admit he hadnt been the nicest to everyone around him. his healing leg was annoying him, his shoulder wound was itchy constantly and he lost half his sight, doing great yeah. 'probably didnt look the best either, he had to accept, accompanied with both a sour aftertaste of not being 'handsome' or 'pretty' anymore and the relief of getting one step further away from looking like his father. scarred, half blind and scrawny, perhaps no longer the splitting image of his father, hopefully.

(jayfrost trauma moment. if only i got a nickel for every time i typed "garlicfrost" by accident)(short post cuz im supposed to be asleep)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old March 7th, 2024, 02:36 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

he hummed, hopefully encouraging garlicfeather to continue talking while he limped closer, leaning against garlicfeather for support after he sat. his tail twitching with nerves and how uncomfortable he was in this situation he put himself in he kind of held his breath, tensely awaiting garlicfeathers reaction. jayfrost did his best to seem normal and listen to what garlic was telling him while remaining still but the possibility of the other tom pushing him away was too much for him to not freeze up in fear. something something big fight and taking a time away from each other, yeah he surely got enough of that sentence to understand why garlicfeather was upset. "uh- im sure you'll work it out" he replied after clearing his throat, ah yes, be even more weird why wont you. maybe the semi consistent pain was finally getting to him.
"couldve been better, 'feel like im going crazy sitting in camp all day" jayfrost replied truthfully, all that sitting around made him both tired and restless all the time, and he had to admit he hadnt been the nicest to everyone around him. his healing leg was annoying him, his shoulder wound was itchy constantly and he lost half his sight, doing great yeah. 'probably didnt look the best either, he had to accept, accompanied with both a sour aftertaste of not being 'handsome' or 'pretty' anymore and the relief of getting one step further away from looking like his father. scarred, half blind and scrawny, perhaps no longer the splitting image of his father, hopefully.

(jayfrost trauma moment. if only i got a nickel for every time i typed "garlicfrost" by accident)(short post cuz im supposed to be asleep)
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather shifted slightly as Jayfrost leaned against him, but otherwise he didn’t really make any move to push him away. The main reason being that even if he wasn’t meant to ask questions about it he was obviously still going to be concerned about the injuries that he had, anyone would be. Garlic Feather let out a yet another sigh, stars he’d been sighing an awful lot lately maybe he was just a tad bit tired- or was that yawning? Anyhow, he gave himself a moment to consider what would happen if he and dandelion ‘worked it out’ she’d still know that Garlic Feather reacted badly toward the idea of having kits, and would definitely still know that Garlic Feather shouted at her. And probably still compare him to her past mate crow or whatever their name was. He’d have to spend the rest of his days chasing after her apologising, which sounded like him but still, this was only really something that could be smoothed over with time. And they’d be bound to have another big fight, every pair of mates had their bickering before they came back stronger. He just had to hope it was going to be like that and not permanent bickering. ‘I suppose, eventually but I have no clue how long that eventually is gonna be.’ Garlic Feather was getting a little tired of the whole overly sad thing. He can be happy without dandelion, heck he’ll show her he can be the happiest- sorta.. not really- anyhow Garlic Feather shuddered at the idea of being stuck in camp all day, although he’d be excused the horror of hunting patrols and wouldn’t have to worry bout embarrassing himself he’d also dread something bad happening, and being in ‘too poor a shape’ to help. Yikes, that thought alone made him semi-understand why Jay Frost might have said ‘finally’ ‘I can’t imagine being stuck in camp all day, not being able to help out as much as needed if something bad happens, and all that. I think I’d go crazy, it’s surprising that you haven’t.’ Garlic had a joking sort of voice when he’d said that last part of course, he took a moment to scratch at the bite wound on his neck, it had become horrendously annoying but nothing he couldn’t ignore.
(I can tell bwahaha in the last post you put garlic frost instead of garlic feather and I almost read past it- also a rushed post cause I’m on a time limit atm )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old March 10th, 2024, 04:29 PM
revenge is a fools game

"i s'pose you just stay away until you feel ready." he shrugged, and immediatly regretted it at the pulling sensation radiating off his shoulder, curse bumblestar. "'n if you dont feel like itll work you jus' stay away" he continued while twisting to look at his shoulder, he wasnt supposed to touch it so he was left with no option but stare at it for a moment, willing himself to not do anything before turning back. "but you know im not the best cat to give you advice on that" jayfrost concluded, grey-blue gaze resting on his friend once again, garlicfeather hadnt changed a lot since they had talked last, obviously, but it was good to see him less wet and actively freezing to death. on that thought, garlicfeather actually didnt look a lot different to when they were..well. a thing., he looked older yes but jayfrost still felt as self-critical next to garlicfeather as he did all those moons ago, sure he was still taller by a bit but unlike himself garlicfeather was well build and what a cat could only describe as handsome. jayfrost admittedly wasnt a cat that got a lot of compliments and he was sure that the marks bumblestar had left on his wouldnt help with that at all, at least he felt a bit less jumpy now, one step closer to leaving his fathers image behind him. he gave his friend another glance before finally taking eyes off him in order to look at his paws while shifting, manoeuvring his thin frame to lay down beside the other tom, he didnt want to but sitting was straining his 'good' shoulder more than he wanted to admit. "maybe i've gone crazy already, and if i havent there is still plently of time for me" he mewed, tone wavering between joking and deadpan, "'been spending all my time with two apprentices that are too giggly and in love to properly talk to me, im sure i'll go insane eventually" jayfrost continued, voice now intentionally dripping with fake-annoyance and rolled his eyes dramatically (hes joking). they werent that bad of company honestly.

(god this is so rambly, i hope it makes sense)
@Fritter

━━━━━━━━
Old March 13th, 2024, 12:21 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

"i s'pose you just stay away until you feel ready." he shrugged, and immediatly regretted it at the pulling sensation radiating off his shoulder, curse bumblestar. "'n if you dont feel like itll work you jus' stay away" he continued while twisting to look at his shoulder, he wasnt supposed to touch it so he was left with no option but stare at it for a moment, willing himself to not do anything before turning back. "but you know im not the best cat to give you advice on that" jayfrost concluded, grey-blue gaze resting on his friend once again, garlicfeather hadnt changed a lot since they had talked last, obviously, but it was good to see him less wet and actively freezing to death. on that thought, garlicfeather actually didnt look a lot different to when they were..well. a thing., he looked older yes but jayfrost still felt as self-critical next to garlicfeather as he did all those moons ago, sure he was still taller by a bit but unlike himself garlicfeather was well build and what a cat could only describe as handsome. jayfrost admittedly wasnt a cat that got a lot of compliments and he was sure that the marks bumblestar had left on his wouldnt help with that at all, at least he felt a bit less jumpy now, one step closer to leaving his fathers image behind him. he gave his friend another glance before finally taking eyes off him in order to look at his paws while shifting, manoeuvring his thin frame to lay down beside the other tom, he didnt want to but sitting was straining his 'good' shoulder more than he wanted to admit. "maybe i've gone crazy already, and if i havent there is still plently of time for me" he mewed, tone wavering between joking and deadpan, "'been spending all my time with two apprentices that are too giggly and in love to properly talk to me, im sure i'll go insane eventually" jayfrost continued, voice now intentionally dripping with fake-annoyance and rolled his eyes dramatically (hes joking). they werent that bad of company honestly.

(god this is so rambly, i hope it makes sense)
@Fritter
GarlicFeather

GarlicFeather gave a slight nod, sounded reasonable, but stars it was gonna be harder to do than say. Dandelion clearly had a whole future planned with him in it, or at least had before she stomped off. In all honestly, he felt more guilty then angry right now. Staying away until he felt ready sounded like good advice, if only GarlicFeather could know when he’d be ‘ready’ to go back, under the assumption she’d even take him back with the way he acted. He really hated feeling like the bad guy in this whole thing It’s not like he couldn’t disagree with the idea of having kits! He was allowed to say no to things when he wasn’t ready for them to happen. Garlic Feather did feel a tad bit confused on the whole ‘im not the best cat to give advice on that’, but he assumed he didn’t really need to understand it to get it. Although, there was a prolonged moment of silence that made Garlic wonder what exactly was JayFrost thinking about in this moment, well he could take a guess.

Actually he was clueless on the matter, he’d never been quite the type to try predict anothers thoughts or linger on the idea that others don’t think about pretty rocks all day, the idea that he’d never get his cool rock back, he’d hunted half the day for that rock. What was the difference between a stone and a rock? That’s certainly what he thinks about all day, but he doubted that JayFrost would look pleased if GarlicFeather turned and said ‘ Do you think about rocks all day?’ Actually it might make everyone more displeased and annoyed within a certain radius. Well, if the conversation got dry at least he knew he had something interesting to bring up! But honestly conversations never got boring with JayFrost. He blinked himself back to reality just as JayFrost layed down,letting out a snort at the words plenty of time, and the little comment on the two apprentices in the medicine den being ‘too giggly and in love.’ Gave garlic the opportunity to grin. ‘Sounds like you’ve been enjoying your time in camp then huh? Anyhow i doubt you’ll go insane eventually by the sounds of it your off to a pretty good start on going crazy.’ all jokes of course.

(I’m sick atm and my ability to think is scrambled rn so excuse any mistakes )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old March 25th, 2024, 08:16 AM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
GarlicFeather

GarlicFeather gave a slight nod, sounded reasonable, but stars it was gonna be harder to do than say. Dandelion clearly had a whole future planned with him in it, or at least had before she stomped off. In all honestly, he felt more guilty then angry right now. Staying away until he felt ready sounded like good advice, if only GarlicFeather could know when he’d be ‘ready’ to go back, under the assumption she’d even take him back with the way he acted. He really hated feeling like the bad guy in this whole thing It’s not like he couldn’t disagree with the idea of having kits! He was allowed to say no to things when he wasn’t ready for them to happen. Garlic Feather did feel a tad bit confused on the whole ‘im not the best cat to give advice on that’, but he assumed he didn’t really need to understand it to get it. Although, there was a prolonged moment of silence that made Garlic wonder what exactly was JayFrost thinking about in this moment, well he could take a guess.

Actually he was clueless on the matter, he’d never been quite the type to try predict anothers thoughts or linger on the idea that others don’t think about pretty rocks all day, the idea that he’d never get his cool rock back, he’d hunted half the day for that rock. What was the difference between a stone and a rock? That’s certainly what he thinks about all day, but he doubted that JayFrost would look pleased if GarlicFeather turned and said ‘ Do you think about rocks all day?’ Actually it might make everyone more displeased and annoyed within a certain radius. Well, if the conversation got dry at least he knew he had something interesting to bring up! But honestly conversations never got boring with JayFrost. He blinked himself back to reality just as JayFrost layed down,letting out a snort at the words plenty of time, and the little comment on the two apprentices in the medicine den being ‘too giggly and in love.’ Gave garlic the opportunity to grin. ‘Sounds like you’ve been enjoying your time in camp then huh? Anyhow i doubt you’ll go insane eventually by the sounds of it your off to a pretty good start on going crazy.’ all jokes of course.

(I’m sick atm and my ability to think is scrambled rn so excuse any mistakes )

garlicfeather didnt look like he particularly understood what he meant when he said he wasnt the best cat to ask for advice on that topic which was bordering on ridiculous if you asked jayfrost, they had been friends for long enough that the older shouldve observed the blatant lack of partners he had apart from the darker tom himself.
"i just- 'yer a braw fellow ya' shou'dn have'ta worry that much you know? she'll come back if she values you n' if she doesnt ya can know ya wont be wastin' time, chasin' for nothin'" he continued on his point, hopefully still toeing the line between regular advice and showing how much he himself valued garlicfeather, but if things went well his compliment would just be taken as friendly banter or whatever other cats like to do.
"would'ta been better if i had more than three cats to talk to" was that a direct offer for garlicfeather to come entertain him some time? perhaps.. maybe.. yes.

(very very short because good god if i dont post anything now i might never)
(id like to personally apologize to every single scottish person that might come across this one day)

━━━━━━━━
Old March 29th, 2024, 07:23 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

garlicfeather didnt look like he particularly understood what he meant when he said he wasnt the best cat to ask for advice on that topic which was bordering on ridiculous if you asked jayfrost, they had been friends for long enough that the older shouldve observed the blatant lack of partners he had apart from the darker tom himself.
"i just- 'yer a braw fellow ya' shou'dn have'ta worry that much you know? she'll come back if she values you n' if she doesnt ya can know ya wont be wastin' time, chasin' for nothin'" he continued on his point, hopefully still toeing the line between regular advice and showing how much he himself valued garlicfeather, but if things went well his compliment would just be taken as friendly banter or whatever other cats like to do.
"would'ta been better if i had more than three cats to talk to" was that a direct offer for garlicfeather to come entertain him some time? perhaps.. maybe.. yes.

(very very short because good god if i dont post anything now i might never)
(id like to personally apologize to every single scottish person that might come across this one day)
GarlicFeather

Garlic Feather was just about ready to drop the dandelion thing, maybe he’d been shoving up too much fuss about the whole fight between them, and JayFrosts advice was definitely helping, he really shouldn’t be the one chasing down dandelion, he hadn’t been in the wrong. It will definitely take a lot of self-convincing to get that point in his head but he wasn’t in the wrong, he’d pretty much have to convince himself of this if anything. It would atleast ensure him to take his time with it and whatnot. More then three cats to talk to? Was JayFrost lonely? Garlic Feather took a moment to raise up a paw and count who he assumed JayFrost was friends with, there was him, the two apprentices.. yikes. He should really help JayFrost get more friends. But on a side note (not like his friend count was any better) actually he had a lot more enemies then friends, there was Pepper bounce, ugh. Shadow whatever the thunderrat that killed flutterpaw, the rest of thunderclan, anddd no one else. Garlic Feather felt like he’d had some sort of epiphany when he went to count how many mates hes had, yikes. Maybe he should go with jayfrost to get some friends together so they both had more cats to talk to. Although not many cats were interested in rocks nowadays, or interested in collecting them, ranking them by appearance.. taste. Where was he? Oh right, mourning his breakup, getting upset he had less cats to talk to then he would have liked, being awesome because h was the Garlic Feather. All seemed about right to him. ‘Thanks Jayfrost, that advice actually helped- but on a side note, how come you don’t have more friends? This conversation alone is provin’ my point when i say your an awesome cat an’ all to talk to. I doubt it’s only three.’ And that was GarlicFeather being genuine, talking to JayFrost had been a nice little thing to happen after such a horrible argument, if anything he felt a little more relaxed. Hm, they must be really really good friends then.

(One day i wont be tired and sick well replying to your posts)

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old Today, 05:16 AM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
GarlicFeather

Garlic Feather was just about ready to drop the dandelion thing, maybe he’d been shoving up too much fuss about the whole fight between them, and JayFrosts advice was definitely helping, he really shouldn’t be the one chasing down dandelion, he hadn’t been in the wrong. It will definitely take a lot of self-convincing to get that point in his head but he wasn’t in the wrong, he’d pretty much have to convince himself of this if anything. It would atleast ensure him to take his time with it and whatnot. More then three cats to talk to? Was JayFrost lonely? Garlic Feather took a moment to raise up a paw and count who he assumed JayFrost was friends with, there was him, the two apprentices.. yikes. He should really help JayFrost get more friends. But on a side note (not like his friend count was any better) actually he had a lot more enemies then friends, there was Pepper bounce, ugh. Shadow whatever the thunderrat that killed flutterpaw, the rest of thunderclan, anddd no one else. Garlic Feather felt like he’d had some sort of epiphany when he went to count how many mates hes had, yikes. Maybe he should go with jayfrost to get some friends together so they both had more cats to talk to. Although not many cats were interested in rocks nowadays, or interested in collecting them, ranking them by appearance.. taste. Where was he? Oh right, mourning his breakup, getting upset he had less cats to talk to then he would have liked, being awesome because he was the Garlic Feather. All seemed about right to him. ‘Thanks Jayfrost, that advice actually helped- but on a side note, how come you don’t have more friends? This conversation alone is provin’ my point when i say your an awesome cat an’ all to talk to. I doubt it’s only three.’ And that was GarlicFeather being genuine, talking to JayFrost had been a nice little thing to happen after such a horrible argument, if anything he felt a little more relaxed. Hm, they must be really really good friends then.

(One day i wont be tired and sick well replying to your posts)

( one day i wont take an entire month to reply)
->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | rc warrior | 26moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, skinny, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

"do you want the honest answer or the one i want to give you-" he began after briefly grimacing at the question, he had certainly not planned to talk about his eternal loneliness today.
jayfrost inhaled and exhaled audibly, the exhale more a sigh than anything, "'s not like i ever really had friends man, i dont know 'm too weird? dont ask me, i dont know" he finally replied, shoulders hunched and averting his gaze from his friend to scratch shapes into the ground. the worst part was that this was possibly the time he had the most actual friends, he didnt have any as a kit except for his brother, he barely had any as an apprentice, but now he had garlicfeather back, he was good with goldfish, fognettle, minkpaw and cobwebpaw...adderpaw?..that one kind of weird cat he talked to sometimes? it doesnt matter, he had been lonely, yes, but not as lonely as before.

(this is so short but once again, if i dont reply now i may never)

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; Today at 05:17 AM.