Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:41 PM
Vacant Rivers [RC...
by Rani
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:36 PM

Old July 1st, 2024, 10:34 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default "To Fly you Must First Fall" Crowkit Finder

Crowkit
| The Masked Fool |

"What is a fool? Knowing when to act clueless, like I do!"

Howdy!! Welcome to Dol attempts to do a character finder because I haven't actually done that many yet lol. This time it's for my darling new Windclan kit, Crowkit! Crowkit is born to Bravebird (@/taillow) and Hawkfur (@/Mica) alongside his siblings Egretkit (@/furrensic) and Gracklekit (@/Ophelia)! So they already have all their family covered but I still need to get the little guy some interactions and friends and perhaps even some rivals and whatever else you wonderful folk of WCO want to offer. So enough with all the chatter, let's get into Crowkit!

Crowkit is currently unborn but will be born any moment and to my knowledge there will be a time skip of a moon so that he can move and play by himself and all hehe so keep in mind he'll be 1 moon old for these interactions. Though I suppose I should get into his personality. Crowkit is a playful and mischievous character, always playing tricks and pranks on his peers. Crowkit will act on his own but he wouldn't mind a partner in crime if you think your kit would be into helping in his shenanigans. I imagine that he would be okay-ish at getting out of trouble because he makes a point for his pranks to be fun and harmless for all parties involved, after all it was supposed to be fun for everyone not just him, that's the point of a good joke! As well as being a little rascal Crowkit is always getting under the paws of all cats, fellow kits, apprentices, warriors, high ranks and furies alike! He's a curious soul and loves to learn about the world around him and often asks questions that many don't care to ask like "Why is prey tasty?" and "How come the sun goes away? Can't it be out all the time so play time never ends?" All important questions!

There's some plot ideas I have coming up for him and will update this finder for him if/when that happens because it will change a lot about Crowkit... Though I won't spoil anything hehe... though it's also not that hidden lol if you know where to look. Let's get into some specific roles I am looking for! Though don't be discouraged if you have an idea not listed! Feel free to ask about it regardless hehe.

The criminal

Best Friend | Partner in Crime
0/1

Crowkit would likely meet his partner in crime pretty early into his life and I was thinking that they had a sort of 'just clicking' kind of relationship. He is quite the social kit and loves to play so he'll be hanging out with this kit often and they would likely be his first pick to go to after his family and stuff. I have no specific wants for this character besides that they remain active. I want to warn that after a certain maybe-incident this dynamic will change and will maybe get a bit rocky for a little bit but can be healed if you are wanting and your character would be up to it :3

And uhhhh that's basically it for specific roles. Though moving from long term relations I am also using this finder for interactions in general. So anything from just playing a game together to sharing some prey briefly or if you want Crowkit to come annoy or prank your character. Just let me know who and the idea and I'll be sure to get to it soon! Thank you all for reading!
Interaction/Roleplay List
  • Cardinalpaw (@/Ollie)
  • Lightningpaw (@/Lightningpaw666) - Crowkit finds his mom's apprentice from before... maybe Lightningpaw could tell him about her.
  • Hawkfur (@/Mica) - WOAH Dad is so cool! Maybe he'll teach me about something? Like uhhh what did Dad know?
  • Vinepaw (@/Tallstar)
  • Ravenkit (@/Tallstar)
  • Owlkit (@/Blaaze)
  • Crescentkit (@/iliri)

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; Yesterday at 11:02 AM.
Old July 1st, 2024, 10:39 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: "To Fly you Must First Fall" Crowkit Finder

possible besties cardinalcrow :O ill fill this out tmr eyy

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Pronouns page:3

Rose left a trail of flower petals here!
Old July 1st, 2024, 11:05 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cool

Placeholder for bestie/possible friends for 1 moon old ravenkit-Ravenkit would find it cool they both had bird related names and would constantly introduce crowkit as his friend to people around the nursery and camp ravenkit isn’t the best at making friends due to his bossy nature but maybe Crowkit would change that for him
Also possible friend/cat who looks out for him Vinepaw-Vinepaws been around the nursery lately with his younger brother Silkkit and another who insist that they are best friends (blazingkit) so he’s become more fond of the kits he would definitely take notice of Crowkit and offer tunneling knowledge along with the occasional game

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Today at 07:37 AM.
Old Today, 09:29 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

You should totally add Strawberrykit to the eventual interactions list (:
- aka kat doesn't have mini berry's personality set in stone yet

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.