Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Heya, I'm Leth!
by lethean
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 PM
battle basics - keeping up...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:12 PM
Yapping corner
Last post by Dino king
Today 05:02 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 04:40 PM
Character of the Month...
Last post by constellation
Today 04:38 PM

Old July 9th, 2024, 01:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Similarities and Differences [P]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze shook out his fur as he stepped through the middle of the temporary camp that Riverclan has settled into since making their way into the mountains. Why was everything just so much lately? Then his siblings. He actually hasn't seen too much of them since their first encounter before the traveling and how Seabreeze utterly ignored them. No wonder they weren't around him, why does he even care. It was probably for the better. There was no way that he could live up to the Seapaw they thought he was. They wanted Cloverpaw and she was gone and all that was left was the mess that was Seabreeze. Stars, he's so pathetic. The only thing he was good at was self-loathing and throwing pity parties. How helpful! Seabreeze, one of Riverclan's Lionhearts, and he just cries in his nest all day. Apprentices were better off with the rank than him. Though he has to get over it, he needs to at least try. If not for him, but for the promises he has made with his late sister.

Hence, the tom was looking around at the surrounding warriors. Trying to pick out who he should ask to go out on a patrol. He was itching to get out and while he was beyond exhausted, he's done so many patrols in his time that he could probably do them while sleep walking. Besides, familiarity was something that he needed right now. Oh, there. Rowanmane. He wasn't all too familiar with the warrior actually, but he seemed to be a good enough presence in the clan and he wasn't on Seabreeze's radar for being a trouble maker of any sort. "Rowanmane, if you're free, would you care to join me on a hunting patrol? I want to nail down more tactics for mountain hunting." It felt nice to be somewhat productive again.
[ @Rowan - Rowanmane ]
[ Hope this is a fine starter :3c ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 14th, 2024, 12:27 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Similarities and Differences [P]

RowanMane
Male | 30 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 17
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Dolomedes (sorry my response took a bit!)

He was shocked when the Lionheart had called upon him out of all cats in the clan. A patrol, hm? Hunting would be... fun, he supposed. It would be good to clear his head overall. He'd heard about the cat just learning of his siblings' existence. Maybe he could tell him about—no. That's not the first impression he would make with the more important warrior.

The tom stood up and shook out his fur before padding up to the younger warrior. “I’m free. I’s been pre’y boring as of late,” he stated, nodding a short greeting. “I suppose I coul’ use the same practice,” he added, his numb tongue slurring his words a bit.

RowanMane took a deep breath, feeling the crisp mountain air fill his lungs. The cool breeze rustled his fur, reminding him of the unfamiliarity of their new territory. His mind wandered briefly to the mouse-brained clans that caused them to be here. No—he wouldn’t dwell. Focus on the now is what he kept telling himself.

He glanced at Seabreeze, noticing the weariness in the Lionheart's eyes despite his composed demeanor. He had heard bits and pieces about Seabreeze's situation, and he couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy for the younger warrior. He somewhat knew what it was like, but he was sure he could never fully understand. Maybe this patrol would be beneficial for both of them—a chance to focus on something productive and temporarily escape their own thoughts.

As they prepared to leave, RowanMane's thoughts drifted back to the present. He needed to be sharp and attentive, especially in this new and challenging environment. "So, where do you plan on starting?" he asked, trying to engage Seabreeze in conversation and make the hunt a bit more collaborative.

Last edited by Rowan; July 14th, 2024 at 12:28 PM.
Old Today, 03:21 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Similarities and Differences [P]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze was pleased that the warrior was willing to join him, it was rather sudden after all and he wasn't Dusklion so it wasn't any sort of official patrol but... Rowanmane seemed like a good warrior, at least Seabreeze hadn't had the other on his radar for trouble making and for Riverclan that was pretty great! Which was also partially sad that that was the bar for being a good warrior.. but what did Seabreeze know about being a good warrior or lionheart, he had no idea how Fadingstar and Dusklion hadn't kicked him from- no no no, focus Seabreeze, not the time. Blinking blue eyes, the lionheart gave a soft smile at the before turning towards the camp's exit to lead the pair of them out.

"Well, I had nowhere in particular. I mostly want to scope out the best hunting spots and then practice at them, I imagine things like tracking and stalking are different here." Seabreeze began as he padded along the mountain side, formal and business orientated as usual but then his mind began to side track as it always did with him, why was that? How was Rowanmane doing? Seabreeze didn't know the other well, but he wasn't stupid and he didn't need to be a medicine cat to see the other took a serious injury to his jaw. Being a lionheart meant making sure your clan mates were alright, right? So that meant checking in with them as well, right?

The feline was never one to be good at social interaction but that didn't mean he didn't like it, it just never clicked with him as it did with his sister. His eyes widened a moment because rather than the normal misery and grief that came with thinking of his sister all that was there was dread and guilt. The guilt wasn't new, no, it certainly wasn't but it was when it was aimed towards a certain pair of kits that recently showed up at Riverclan's paws. Sorrelkit and Beachkit. No- Don't go down that rabbit hole of thinking Seabreeze, you need to be focusing. "A-are you okay? Your jaw.. that looks like it hurts. Ah sorry, I just, that's obvious, sorry, I'm not the best at the whole checking in with others thing."
[ @Rowan - Rowanmane ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder