Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The secret domain of...
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:27 PM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:10 PM
Through the Rift - Riftpaw...
Last post by beau
Today 11:09 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:07 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 17th, 2022, 02:43 AM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

ThunderClan Pride Celebration! [Open to ALL]

Event [#event]

Cinderstar
Emerging from her den, the ThunderClan leader slowed to a stop to allow the sunlight that poked through the clouds warm her pelt. She felt energy flow through her at the touch of the breeze as it danced past her whiskers and ruffled her fur like an old friend. Birds sang away as they twirled above the tree tops, wings spread to catch the air pockets above. Tiny scurrying noises could be heard beyond the walls of the camp if she listened closely enough. Peace seemed to settle over the Clan.

Though there was much on her mind, Cinderstar had only one desire in mind; to bring about a day of celebration to the Clan. They had come together and worked hard the past few moons, and though they were far from over the silver spotted she-cat was keen on making sure they knew how much their effort in rebuilding ThunderClan was appreciated.

"Cats of ThunderClan!" Stepping onto one of the roots of the Thunderwillow, Cinderstar lifted her voice so that her jubilant call could be heard throughout the clearing. "First, I want to thank you all for gathering here today. The past few moons have been a hard fought battle to reclaim our title as a Clan of the forest, and while there is much more work to be done, I believe it is important to stop every once in awhile and recognize the effort put forth." A smile spread across her face as her blue gaze settled onto her Clanmates. "Today is a day that I want to commend the work that has already been done by dedicated paws, loyal hearts, and fortified minds. Today is a day to rejoice in the fact that no matter what is said about us, we are ThunderClan through and through."

Cinderstar fell silent to allow a moment or two to pass. Her blue eyes glittered with pride. These were her Clanmates, her Clan. Her home. A place she loved beyond comprehensible words, filled with cats she would lay down her live for a million times over. And throughout it all - every single one of the hardships the Clan had faced - it was loyalty, dedication, and most importantly love that had seen them through. Love had guided their path to where they all stood now.

"Let us take this day to take heart in what has kept us bonded as a Clan; love. Love for family, both biological and chosen, for friends, for mates. For our fight to have a better and brighter future. This is a celebration of who we are, at the very heart. Now, if you would like to, gather around. I have a few games that I wish to play with everyone." Stepping down from the branch, Cinderstar made her way to a tail-length or two away from the Thunderwillow before taking a seat, waiting for her Clanmates to do the same.

HOW THIS EVENT WILL WORK:
- Mainly, this event is to celebrate June as pride month! This will be a day where ThunderClan gathers together to celebrate all they have accomplished so far while also understanding and coming together in preparation for all the work ahead. This event will focus on mainly celebrating the love that has held the Clan together throughout the tough moons
- This event is open to ALL of ThunderClan; from kits to elders and every rank in between!
- Every 1-2 days, Cinderstar will propose a short game or topic for each cat to participate in. If your character does not wish to partake but speculate, that is welcome as well! Suggestions on mini games or topics are welcome through leaving me a Visitor Message!
- This will count as a Life Experience that can go towards apprentice training if needed for your apprentices!

- HAVE FUN! This event is flexible and subject to change depending on activity, involvement, and other factors. Happy Pride month!

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by panchiko; June 17th, 2023 at 03:32 PM. Reason: <3
Old June 17th, 2022, 02:45 AM

My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: Pride Celebration [Open to ALL!]

@marni
Vineglow ran as fast as she could to gather around.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old June 17th, 2022, 03:25 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Pride Celebration! [Open to ALL]

Feathernose padded over to join the meeting, right after Vineglow. She sat down and listened as her leader. Games? That sounded fun!

Harefire arrived as one of the last. He sat near the edge.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old June 17th, 2022, 05:43 AM
eternally tired

cactuspaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・

cacy heard the call of cinderstar and brought herself over to where this event was being held. it celebrate love it seemed, she wasn't quite sure why she was coming to participate. she didn't really have anyone she considered a loved one but, maybe this event would be a breath of fresh air for her. something to get her mind off the harsh reality of the clans and just give her some time to relax, and maybe have some fun for the first time in a long while.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old June 17th, 2022, 05:52 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Darkpetal was interested in the even and decided to join in with the others

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 17th, 2022, 05:57 AM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Finchflight was interested and sat down
Old June 17th, 2022, 06:03 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Hawkice came over, ears perked
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old June 17th, 2022, 07:09 AM
My Mention - @Théo

Status: I won't be very active this summer, can't get on much since I have a job, & bc of vacations + family
My Mood: Cool

Windwind padded over, interested
Randomly Generated Adopts
| | |
Old June 17th, 2022, 07:39 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- RainySpirit & LeafNight -
[ She/They ][ She/Her ]
LeafNight's ear's pricked up, this event sounded interesting! She turned to her mate RainySpirit, "Do you want to take part in his one?" she asked gently, recently RainySpirit was being more quiet than usual so LeafNight had been worried that she wasn't feeling well, maybe we shouldn't take a part in any events for now.. they thought but to her surprise the molly nodded eagerly "Of course!" so the two padded over to join the gathering group and sat near the edge, LeafNight curled her tail around RainySpirit's, Ill ask her if she's doing alright later..
-----------------------------------------------

- SweetSwirl -
[ She/Her ]
The molly blinked, she wasn't queer herself but she had friends who were, may as well if i'm allowed! she purred and padded over slowly. SweetSwirl gave her chest fur a quick clean and sat towards the back of the gathering group so that others could sit closer towards the front.
"have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do- so much you could do anything?"
Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1
Old June 17th, 2022, 07:44 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sundust emerged from the medicine cat's den at Cinderstar's call. A celebration would do ThunderClan some good; they hadn't had a fun, relaxed day in moons. Every cat in ThunderClan had been working hard to rebuild the clan, and the changes that were being made were palpable. Soon, Sundust hoped they might rise to their former standing within the forest.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Closed Thread