Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM

Old March 23rd, 2024, 06:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Cattail Pond

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

She couldn't wait on them forever. She wasn't about to get punished for not completing this patrol! She was too close to becoming a warrior to get punished now! Spiderthroat might smack her, too. She didn't want to upset her friend and mentor like that.

Treepaw rushed out of the camp, heading straight for Cattail Pond, not waiting to see if the warriors were following. As she arrived, she'd turn her head back and see if they kept up with her running. Due to her size, she was able to slip through the undergrowth with ease.

@Tiabirb - Skunkstrike | @willooowfeather - Spottedfire

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 23rd, 2024 at 06:44 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 06:56 PM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

She couldn't wait on them forever. She wasn't about to get punished for not completing this patrol! She was too close to becoming a warrior to get punished now! Spiderthroat might smack her, too. She didn't want to upset her friend and mentor like that.

Treepaw rushed out of the camp, heading straight for Cattail Pond, not waiting to see if the warriors were following. As she arrived, she'd turn her head back and see if they kept up with her running. Due to her size, she was able to slip through the undergrowth with ease.

Spottedfire padded along. "Uh - w-who are you?! Do we... not... what? I - am I supposed to... follow ... you?"

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old March 24th, 2024, 09:04 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
36 Moons
She/her
Purrk(s): Beefed Up T1; Just a Scratch
---------------------------

Since the battle with RiverClan, Skunkstrike had felt a tad slower and out of sorts; Likely a result in her new vision downgrade. Half the world was black, and she found it hard to judge the distance between herself and the cats around her. She flinched when Treepaw sprinted past, her vision perceiving it as just a bit too close. Oh, it wasn't that close...not even the feel of fur. Oh! Looks like they were heading out now! Skunkstrike raced after Treepaw, glad that she was taking some initiative.

The big black and white she-cat took a moment to glance at Spottedfire,, turning her head all the way around so that her left eye could see, "Treepaw's one of the best apprentices in ThunderClan," The chipper warrior purred, "Bound to be one of the best warriors too!" She went to 'wink' at Treepaw, but with her injury, she wasn't sure if the expression had been passable, or just a weird, awkward one-eyed blink.

Oh well! They arrived at their destination, and Skunkstrike meowed, "Alright, we're looking for marigold and some cobwebs. Pretty yellow flowers, grow low to the ground." She explained, "And hey, Treepaw! Bonus credit if you can find any lavender or even some moss. Lavender smells really nice, is purple, and can make you feel sleepy." She recalled Springpaw- or rather, Springlight, collecting some or asking for some on a patrol in the past.

"Get as much as you can, but don't wipe out the whole patch either." She added as an afterthought, "We need to make sure we keep a good supply growing for our medicine cats." With a purr, a twitch of her whiskers, and a swish of her plumy tail, Skunkstrike padded off, following her nose to the pretty recognizable scent of marigold. At this point she had half a mind to flirt with the medicine cats anytime she was asked out for a patrol like this now...but her intrusive thoughts scampered as she found a pretty mid-sized patch of marigold.

She took a little more time than usual to collect even a fair two stems, brushing her nose and whiskers over the flora and grasses to try and gauge herself. She could feel a prickle of frustration, and it made her claws itch. If she ever....came across that ginger fish again, she was going to even the score. Dark thoughts aside, Skunkstrike did her best to focus on her task, snapping the flowers clean with her teeth. She collected only three of the golden flowers, turning her attention over to a bush where she saw some faded silk between the branches. Or was it that? She couldn't tell. Sighing, Skunkstrike picked up her marigold and moved over to the bush, peering into the branches with her left eye to be sure that she was about to reach for cobwebs...and not about to anger some sort of spider as she reached in with a large paw and swished it about. Pulling it back, she found her paw covered in sticky brownish-grey webbing, and she sighed in relief.

[+ 3 Marigold, +1Cobweb]

@SuspiciousMindz @willooowfeather

//Super sorry for being late on this guys! I should be getting more active now ^^;

Last edited by Tiabirb; March 24th, 2024 at 09:06 AM.
Old March 24th, 2024, 09:58 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Despite the situation, Treepaw found herself letting her mind wander for a moment at Skunkstrikes words. She'd corrected and defended her when Spottedfire questioned what was happening. Sure, Treepaw probably shouldn't have taken charge here, but she was anxious. Her anxiety always made her act out, she couldn't help it. Anyways, did the warrior really think that about her? Was she actually doing well in the clan to be noticed at last?

Her eyes widened for a moment, giving Skunkstrike a grateful slow blink. However, the next set of words brought her mind back out of the sentimental moment. She gave the warrior a quick nod, determination flaring up in her green gaze. Treepaw darted away from the patrol, still staying within sight of the warriors in case something were to happen.

Her nose led her to the flowers that Skunkstrike mentioned. Lavender. Her eyes widened with interest at the pretty purple flowers sprouting from the ground. They must've just started with new-leaf coming on them. She'd have to take some before the next frost wiped them out!

Next, Treepaw found herself wandering a few more steps, finding a patch of marigold! She knew this flower! She'd found it both times she helped Springlight in her gathering events. She carefully nipped the flowers away and bounded back to Skunkstrike and Spottedfire. She grinned cheerfully at the black and white warrior, teeth shining around the stems of the yellow and purple bouquet she was holding.

[+2 Marigold, +2 Lavender]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 24th, 2024 at 09:59 AM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 10:34 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
36 Moons
She/her

Her eye gleamed with pride as she saw the young bengal return with her pretty bouquet. "That looks great," Skunkstrike purred, "And great job finding the lavender, Treepaw." She added, scanning around for the third of their patrol. Oh, did Spottedfire decide to hunt or something? Odd. "Well we should get these back to camp now. The meds will be mighty happy with this,"

She collected her marigold with her jaws, slapping the cobweb onto the fur on her shoulder. "Lesh ger!" She said through her mouthful, and she padded off in the direction of camp.

//Wrapping this patrol up! If you wanna make the first post back in patrols, Sus, go for it! ^^
Old March 28th, 2024, 07:06 AM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Skunkstrike
36 Moons
She/her

Her eye gleamed with pride as she saw the young bengal return with her pretty bouquet. "That looks great," Skunkstrike purred, "And great job finding the lavender, Treepaw." She added, scanning around for the third of their patrol. Oh, did Spottedfire decide to hunt or something? Odd. "Well we should get these back to camp now. The meds will be mighty happy with this,"

She collected her marigold with her jaws, slapping the cobweb onto the fur on her shoulder. "Lesh ger!" She said through her mouthful, and she padded off in the direction of camp.

//Wrapping this patrol up! If you wanna make the first post back in patrols, Sus, go for it! ^^
Spottedfire had gotten distracted by a leaf and briefly forgot about the herb patrol he was supposed to be on. In a moment of panic, he plucked up what he could only hope was the right thing and skittered back to find the two. Who... were they? Round eyes hoped to catch them-

"waf fer me!" he cried through the flower.

[+1 marigold]

[sorry :> my spoons weren't on spotted for a bit!]

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old March 29th, 2024, 05:30 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

It'd been a bit since he tried his paw at fishing.

Wolfhive took a seat near the edge of the pond and raised his paw, waiting for a fish to come into sight. It took a few tries, striking down to hook one before he landed a successful grip, but once he had one on the bank he killed it. Then he tried again, and once he had a second he headed back to camp.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 2nd, 2024, 06:01 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Well, that was easier than Wolfhive expected. He thought Beachpaw might move around a bit more, act rabbit-esqued - but it seemed his bunny bud was lost to the clouds again. Still, Wolfhive didn't mind too much - using the opportunity to bop their nose. "Gotcha!"

He retreated from Beachbun's form, pursing his muzzle thoughtfully. "Sure, we can try that." Wolfhive was a bit skeptical about size making much of a difference, he figured a big bunny would still be on guard and ready to dash off if they heard something strange. He'd give Beachpaw a chance to go into stealth mode, before he started to sorta, hop around the grasses. The movement was a bit clumsy, much like he'd imagine an oversized rabbit to be. He remained alert though, ears twitching for sounds of movement.

[ @Fawn ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 5th, 2024, 07:49 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Glimmermask
27 Moons | Warrior | He/They | Kitty Softpaws - Active | Silver Tongue - Inactive

Artwork by Ridraw on DA

Over at the pond, a calm breeze stirred the reeds and the grass. Grey clouds hung in the sky, moving idly past as a foggy chill tickled the tom’s hairs.

He’d escaped the camp for a breather, deciding to take this time to himself to try and process everything that Bumblestar had announced at the meeting. ShadowClan cats. Invading their borders. Glimmermask let out a soft, seething hiss through his teeth at the thought. That damned Clan had skinned their cats, killed their warriors, and now it seemed they would be on the brink of war with ThunderClan in no time. Glimmermask was tense and anxious upon hearing this, seeing as he considered himself a rather peaceful cat. Everything he did, every way he acted, was in a sort of go-with-the-flow fashion, taking things as they were tossed his way and resisting the urge to bite back. But this was almost too much to bear. He was a young tom: he had never been in a battle before... And he hoped he wouldn’t have to be for a very long time to come.

As he padded quietly through the forest now, he came upon the Cattail Pond and stopped at its edge, peering down to look into the dark waters. The soothing whistles of birds could be heard faintly in his ears. Letting his shoulders relax, the tabby-point tom took a seat amongst the reeds, his mind going blank. Perhaps he should hunt. Or maybe he should just take this time to himself, to sit in quiet and peace and think.

No cat could disturb him. No cat would.

[ @Dolomedes - Orangeblossom ]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old April 6th, 2024, 01:33 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons - RiverClan

This place was strange. It had water. RiverClan belonged in the water, not Thunderclan. The place still smelled of ThunderClan, so it still had to be in the territory. He had a feeling that he would face bumble here. "Bumblestar! Show Yourself!" If she wasn't here, he would just hope that a ThunderClan cat didn't stumble across him.

[ For @dino. ]
[horray trama for the kitten :chaos: okay should be fixed-]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies