Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:25 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:58 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:50 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 09:47 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 09:47 AM

Old April 23rd, 2024, 01:41 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default talons in winter

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons | active purrks

An impromptu hunting patrol - not something Dusklion had originally planned for, but she needed something to distract herself from the tiredness that was starting to eat away at her. Every night had been the same with the nightmares lately, and the head Lionheart was starting to avoid sleep if she could help it. But that, combined with the guilt over a recent deputy death, had her antsy - too antsy to sit still. So she had called to both Seabreeze and Winterpaw to see what prey they could scrounge up.

"We'll check the general territory, then head closer towards the outskirts. I'm hopin' to bring back a few good sized pieces." She knew she didn't really have to go over this with Seabreeze considering he had been a monumental help in the Clan as of late, so it was more so for Winterpaw. The kid was getting up there in age, and should be ready for his assessment at any point. Hopefully this hunting excursion could be the start of it.

[ Winterpaw - @hermeswind ] [ Seabreeze - @Dolomedes ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 24th, 2024, 08:35 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: talons in winter

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze swiftly trotted over to Dusklion after the lionheart was called him over, hunting was fine. He's pretty okay with hunting. Though he wasn't sure why they needed to do so near the outskirt border. It brought up... unpleasant memories. The tom didn't give them time to grow or fester and he nodded to show he understood. He turned to the apprentice at his side. Winterpaw, then? Seabreeze wasn't very familiar with him but he seems old enough to know how to hunt, though looks could be deceiving and Seabreeze wouldn't mind giving a lesson in the case that the apprentice didn't know quite what he was doing. The lionheart followed after Dusklion as they walked out into the territory. "How is your training, Winterpaw? Do you need any help or are you good to go?" He asked lightly, not wanting to accidentally assume wrong but wanting to offer help just in case.

Blue eyes swept through the terrain that he has grown especially familiar with in the past few moons, after his whole deal with everything. Wow, talk about vague with that one Seabreeze. He didn't want to think about it and then got snippy with his patrol mates. Or...was this a patrol? Dusklion didn't name any other groups so maybe a small trip out to the territory for something, or needing something to do with her paws and Seabreeze and Winterpaw was just spotted first. Either way, the lionheart also quite liked keeping busy, distracted. Though it was becoming increasingly difficult as his mind brought up a different hunting patrol that happened not too long ago. At least in his mind it wasn't too long ago.
[ @taillow - Dusklion | @hermeswind - Winterpaw ]
Old April 24th, 2024, 10:03 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @taillow - @Dolomedes -

Patrols.
Patrols.
Alrighty.
Winterpaw padded over. He was barely younger than Seabreeze. " I'm fine at hunting," he said, a light tone of annoyance. Being a warrior didn't just make Seabreeze better (yes it did) and... no that's kind of justified to be honest.
Huh.
Anyways, Winterpaw has arrived.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old April 29th, 2024, 01:46 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

Ears perking up at the tone Winterpaw was using, and that he'd said he was fine at hunting - and, well, given his age... - Duskpaw glanced over her shoulder as she kept walking. "You're about old enough for your assessment. Have you spoken to your mentor 'bout takin' it yet?" Nightspark had been tasked to oversee the rest of the tom's training, so she was curious if the former Lionheart had gotten that started yet. If not, she'd talk to Fades and see what could be done about getting the 'paw his warrior name.

While she waited for an answer, a mouse scurried out in front of her on the path. Reflexes quick as lightning the head Lionheart shot her front claws out, managing to catch it just barely as it scooted by. Her jaws lunged to kill it by biting its neck, then making quick work to bury it so she could retrieve it later.

[ Winterpaw - @hermeswind ] [ Seabreeze - @Dolomedes ]
[ +1 mouse ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old Today, 08:43 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze gave his chest a few self-conscious licks as though he was the type to care about his fur's appearance or to take time out of hunting to fix it up when he really couldn't care as long as it wasn't dirty enough to mess p his nest at night. You never know though, that is you can't base what you expect people to know on age, not right now at least. The way that some mentors slack off when it comes to training, but not like Seabreeze could really speak. Like... at all. He and Rabbitpaw haven't really done anything but at the same time that wasn't from the lack on his part, the mentor, he needed to try talking to them again soon though. He feels he should be and could be putting in more effort to get them outside to train.

Dusklion had asked about Winterpaw's assessment, oh so they were basically a warrior in all but name then, oops. That was a mistake on Seabreeze's part. No matter, [D20: 20 | pass ] when he blinked open his blue eyes they landed a few tail-lengths away from where the trio was standing. The warrior dropped down and started to crawl towards the noises that suggest further life through the reeds and tall grass. The dew getting caught on his pelt but dripping off soon after. He shivered but continued, it was a minor thing that the lionheart has long since gotten used to in many morning or later hunts. His ears flipped back against his head and as he poked around a clump of unnamed plants his eyes landed on the creature. Or rather creatures. It was a pair of mice nibbling away at something, unaware of his presence currently but wouldn't stay blissful for very long.

[ D20: 14 | Not the best pass ]The warrior shifted forward, carefully, as he put one paw after another until finally he was within range for pouncing. Shifting his weight swiftly with practiced ease the lionheart pounced on the mice. Though he was only really used to aiming for one target and as both paws landed on one mouse he realized his mistake too late. The other mouse sped off before Seabreeze could kill the first one and then chase it. That was annoying, he kept it in mind the next time he happened on two close targets that he should spread out his paws so he pinned both next time. For now though, Seabreeze picked up the mouse and padded back to rejoin Dusklion and Winterpaw. He wasn't gone for very long but he wondered what they had talked about in his absence.

"Found a mouse." The tom offered softly around the aforementioned creature and then he padded to a nearby shrub to bury the mouse beneath it for a moment before falling back in step with the others. He was unsure on how to continue the conversation so he decided to just stay quiet for the time being and let Dusklion and Winterpaw talk as needed, he could offer his two cents whenever the conversation called for it but he didn't want to try at any super awkward icebreaking when he was super bad and, well, awkward at it.
[ @hermeswind - Winterpaw | @taillow - Dusklion ]