Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Adoption Acres

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
mistyshard's everything...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 01:02 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 12:57 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 12:47 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 12:42 PM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:39 PM

Old April 17th, 2024, 11:10 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default The Three Little Kits

So i got this art like 2+ years ago from @/littlelove and i finally want to utilize it. I made a little bio for all three of them. I will be rping kit #1, still deciding what to name him but the other two are open for adoption! I will be VERY PICKY with who rps these kits as I want my kit to become my main OC and I want to go far with him. I will be especially picky with who RPs kit #3 bc i want someone who will fully embrace and RP his disability out properly.

Heres the three kits + their mini bios: boop
If you wanna be lazy and not check the link heres the image: boop

and heres each of them in little bios:

Name Ideas: Sandkit, Dustkit, Sunkit
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looks: Small yet fluffy gray and beige torbie tom with amber eyes and white markings
Personality: Shy, sweet, funny, smart, inquisitive
Clan: Thunder
Basic Backstory: the three kits were abandoned at the thunderclan border by a twoleg in a box, as their mother was a kittypet and her owner didn't want kittens. They were adopted into the clan by a queen whose litter had just become apprentices.
Image: #1

Name Ideas: Patchkit, Hollykit, Emberkit
Sexuality: Lesbian
Looks: Larger, fluffy black and orange tabby chimera/calico she cat with olive green eyes. She has white markings
Personality: Outgoing, loud, boisterous, OCD over appearance/cleanliness, perfectionist
Clan: Thunder
Basic Backstory: the three kits were abandoned at the thunderclan border by a twoleg in a box, as their mother was a kittypet and her owner didn't want kittens. They were adopted into the clan by a queen whose litter had just become apprentices.
Image: #2

Name Ideas: Ashkit, Silverkit, Troutkit
Sexuality: asexual
Looks: Small, skinny, short furred silver/gray tabby tom with green eyes.
Personality: Mute, but very bright. He speaks through body language and physical touch. He's very good at expressing himself in his own ways. He lacks the physical ability to make noise as his vocal cords do not function what so ever, due to a birth defect. He loves to hang around with his siblings and he shadows them everywhere.
-Note: Due to his birth defect, he does have some issues in day-to-day life: He has asthma-like symptoms and it is harder for him to get the right amount of air. He collapses sometimes when he's over exerted himself and needs to be careful with a lot of physical activity. He has a shorter lifespan expectancy. (Laryngeal paralysis)
Clan:
Image: #3

FORM for adoption:
Name (3+ options, feel free to use my suggestions, or don't):
Gender Identity (Gender i have listed is assigned sex):
Personality (go off of my base)
Sexuality (feel free to use the one i suggested, or don't):
Appearance (go off the image/my desc):
Confirm you know their clan:
Plans:
Mention Me: @shaae_26
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old April 18th, 2024, 12:50 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: The Three Little Kits

Name: Patchkit | Hollykit | Winterberrykit | Moonshinekit
Gender Identity: AFAB
Personality: Loud, sassy, extroverted, boisterous, outgoing, optimistic, seasoned, childish, responsible, untrusting, trustworthy, gossiping, perfectionist, annoying, impatient, moody, OCD over her appearance and reputation, quick-witted, smart, self-centered, decisive, selfish.
Appearance: A significantly beautiful calico/chimaera molly with olive green eyes. With a soft, silky coat of black and orange tabby, she is larger than most other cats, yet has a skinny and flexible build. White markings covered her chest and the end of her tail, pure like icy snow. Her pelt is always neat and well-groomed, and hardly the fluff gets tangled together as well.
Confirm you know their clan: ThunderClan!
Plans: She would perhaps have quite a lot of friends, and perhaps crushes as well (one-sided). Overall she would be loyal to ThunderClan at first perhaps, yet soon found herself straying away and starting to focus on herself more than mandatory. For love, she may leave her clan just to follow the other molly, and yet can get heartbroken. Maybe she will come back to ThunderClan only to leave again for her being not that loyal at all. Freedom strays in her blood, after all.
Old April 18th, 2024, 08:45 AM
kinda jus lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
Name: Patchkit | Hollykit | Winterberrykit | Moonshinekit
Gender Identity: AFAB
Personality: Loud, sassy, extroverted, boisterous, outgoing, optimistic, seasoned, childish, responsible, untrusting, trustworthy, gossiping, perfectionist, annoying, impatient, moody, OCD over her appearance and reputation, quick-witted, smart, self-centered, decisive, selfish.
Appearance: A significantly beautiful calico/chimaera molly with olive green eyes. With a soft, silky coat of black and orange tabby, she is larger than most other cats, yet has a skinny and flexible build. White markings covered her chest and the end of her tail, pure like icy snow. Her pelt is always neat and well-groomed, and hardly the fluff gets tangled together as well.
Confirm you know their clan: ThunderClan!
Plans: She would perhaps have quite a lot of friends, and perhaps crushes as well (one-sided). Overall she would be loyal to ThunderClan at first perhaps, yet soon found herself straying away and starting to focus on herself more than mandatory. For love, she may leave her clan just to follow the other molly, and yet can get heartbroken. Maybe she will come back to ThunderClan only to leave again for her being not that loyal at all. Freedom strays in her blood, after all.
gonna wait before definitely choosing anyone but i jus wanna say i absolutely love your application!!
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
~~~~~

Old April 18th, 2024, 09:09 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaae_26 View Post

gonna wait before definitely choosing anyone but i jus wanna say i absolutely love your application!!
Tysm! Also nw take your time, better to choose one that fits your idea most ^^
Old April 18th, 2024, 06:11 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

Placeholder

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 18th, 2024, 07:35 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

I'm gonna apply for both #2 and #3 because why not ^^

Name (3+ options, feel free to use my suggestions, or don't): Sweetkit | Morningkit | Brightkit | Whisperkit
Gender Identity (Gender i have listed is assigned sex): AFAB
Personality (go off of my base): Outgoing, loud, boisterous, OCD over appearance/cleanliness, and a perfectionist, she loves to socialize but mostly so other cats can know how great she is. Somewhat of a narcissist but still cares about others' opinions and is great at giving advices. Sometimes she can be very loud and obnoxious, often being called annoying by otehr kits, but who cares what others think as long as you're having fun? Very hyper, always bouncing off the walls
Sexuality (feel free to use the one i suggested, or don't): Lesbian/AroAce
Appearance (go off the image/my desc): Her fur is a stunning mix of calico, tortoiseshell and chimera with sage green eyes. She has a significantly large, fluffy tail that she always holds high with pride. She has a slim and athletic build, with her long and fluffy fur covering almost all of it, making her look like a giant furball. But a very polished furball. Her fur is well groomed, surprisingly skilled at grooming herself at a young age.
Confirm you know their clan: ThunderClan
Plans: As an apprentice, she strays away from where she was supposed to be, likely because of her hyper and unfocusing personality, and gets snatched by rogues, living moons away from ThunderClan and with the rogues. She thinks it's alright, and grows with the rogues, and doesn't get the concept of loyalty. Maybe she comes back to ThunderClan, maybe she doesn't. It's all up to what happens then.
Mention Me: @/shaae_26

Name (3+ options, feel free to use my suggestions, or don't): Lichenkit | Silverkit | Fallenkit
Gender Identity (Gender i have listed is assigned sex): AMAB
Personality (go off of my base): Mute, but very smart and expressive for his young age. He can be considered pretty clingy, always following his littermates around and absolutely loving when they hang out with them. Despite being a less social cat, he loves hanging out with wild and loud kits, enjoying joining in all the fun. He uses many unique body language to communicate, which his friends and family must learn to understand, and he will sometimes get frustrated when nobody understands him.
He also tends to be very emotional, getting moved by even the smallest of remarks. He also tends to like cats very much, and dislikes almost nobody.
Some may even call him reckless, because of all the "dangerous" stunts and pranks that him and the otehr kits pull, because he thinks it's funny and fun.
(Quoting you)
-Note: Due to his birth defect, he does have some issues in day-to-day life: He has asthma-like symptoms and it is harder for him to get the right amount of air. He collapses sometimes when he's over exerted himself and needs to be careful with a lot of physical activity. He has a shorter lifespan expectancy. (Laryngeal paralysis)
Sexuality (feel free to use the one i suggested, or don't): Asexual
Appearance (go off the image/my desc): A dark grey classic tabby with a brownish tint on his back. He has the same sage-green eyes has his sister. His tail is short and slim, his ears also being significantly smaller than an average kit's, most likely due to his birth defect that also resulted his disability to speak. He is the runt of the litter, and smaller than most kits in the Nursery.
Confirm you know their clan: ThunderClan!!
Plans: He witnesses something he would never unsee, and that would scar him for the rest of his life. He is shaken up and grows more and more distant from his family and friends, but he is not able to explain the situation because of his disability. That results in him constantly getting frustrated and annoyed at others, possibly casuing anger and trust issues. He starts disliking cats more, and becomes more cautious and anxious with things. He starts wishing he was blind or deaf instead.

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 18th, 2024 at 07:41 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 12:53 PM
kinda jus lurking

bop
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Old April 24th, 2024, 10:07 AM
kinda jus lurking

bop
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Old April 25th, 2024, 08:09 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

hhhhh im caving. placeholder

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow
Old April 25th, 2024, 10:43 AM
kinda jus lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post
hhhhh im caving. placeholder
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~