Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 24th, 2024, 08:05 PM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Sharkhail walked into the nursery like usual to see how his little bundles of joy were doing. His ear then flicked when he heard the current conversation that was going on. Protective dad mode kicked in and he quickly went over to his precious child Myrtlekit. She wasn't old enough to hear this kind of stuff..!

"Myrtlekit, do you want to go outside and play a game with your dad?" He said softly. He would have to think up of a game on the spot but kits probably liked any kind of game just as long as they got attention, right? Another part of him also wanted to spend some one on one bonding time with one of his kits. Oh he was so excited to play now, he almost felt like a kit!
@Streamtail @Ladiebugg @Artemis [not directly talked to but you were in the conversation ]
"Oh, I'm sorry," Seagullwing apologized. "I didn't mean for her to hear that,"
Two kits that were sisters had a great destiny; They were destined to make a clan of chaos. One day they ran away to fulfill that destiny. The kit of snow was reborn as star; The kit of dusk was blessed by sun.nThe clan grew and grew every sunrise; The clan flourished over rule of chaos. The clan spread their chaos around the world. Some cats were foolish enough to retaliate; The cats would be doomed to the wrath of Chaosclan. The kits of snow and dusk would never be forgotten; Their legacy would be told by queens to their kits. This is the story of Chaosclan.

Join Chaosclan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=79020
Old March 24th, 2024, 10:00 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post

Myrtlekit

Myrtlekit glances at the newcomer with slight disdain, can't she see that mother and herself are in the middle of a conversation? It's rude to interrupt another cat! She was just about to respond too when she hears the question, what a silly thing to ask, why could she have ever harmed Mother? The correct answer is that it's not possible, that didn't happen. How silly, she should clear this little misconception up.

"Psht, why would it hwurt? I would neva hurt Mama, how silly of you. If ywour kits hwurt you, then they are... mwongrels," She huffs to Seagullwing, eyes narrowing.

That would be such a naughty thing to do! Hurting your mother, how inconceivably... inconceivable! Your mama is your role model, your shelter from the yucky dirt, your comfy place to rest when you accidentally exhaust yourself when yelling at other cats too hard! Your mother is the coolest, you can't hurt her! It's out of the question, oh look... the ground is muddy. EWW! Myrtlekit forgets all about the ridiculous question and starts to freak out. Her paws; muddy. Her pelt; spotle- is that a speck of dirt?! Nope, no, no, no. She is not okay. She is worse then terrible, she's filthy. Mother has to fix this right away, she cannot go on with life unless she is perfectly clean. If she is not clean, then she is not happy. She is miserable in fact, extremely not okay. Why is the ground so yucky? Did she forget that this happens every time she touches the ground? Myrtlekit's eyes water as she stares incredulously at her dirty paws, she hates it. It's revolting and terrible, it needs to go away. Mama will help her, right? Yes, because that is Mama's job, to save her from the yucky muck.

"Mama... save me," She whispers, breath catching in her throat.

She doesn't dare to move, what if it got on her pelt too? That thought might be the only reason she hasn't passed out yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Sharkhail walked into the nursery like usual to see how his little bundles of joy were doing. His ear then flicked when he heard the current conversation that was going on. Protective dad mode kicked in and he quickly went over to his precious child Myrtlekit. She wasn't old enough to hear this kind of stuff..!

"Myrtlekit, do you want to go outside and play a game with your dad?" He said softly. He would have to think up of a game on the spot but kits probably liked any kind of game just as long as they got attention, right? Another part of him also wanted to spend some one on one bonding time with one of his kits. Oh he was so excited to play now, he almost felt like a kit!
@Streamtail @Ladiebugg @Artemis [not directly talked to but you were in the conversation ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
"Oh, I'm sorry," Seagullwing apologized. "I didn't mean for her to hear that,"

AzaeleaBlood
AzaeleaKit, AzaeleaPaw

25 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

RiverClan Queen

___

She quickly groomed the mud of of her kit, chuckling

'There ya go, better?'

___

She looked to SharkHail.

'Oh yeah, MyrtleKit, go out and play! Maybe some mossball?'

___

After SharkHail and MyrtleKit had (hopefully) left the den, she turned to SeagullWing.

'It's alright. And it does hurt, but you'll have your mate there to keep you calm. And you'll forget all about it when you see your kits. It's totally worth it.'
Old March 28th, 2024, 06:15 AM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

AzaeleaBlood
AzaeleaKit, AzaeleaPaw

25 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

RiverClan Queen

___

She quickly groomed the mud of of her kit, chuckling

'There ya go, better?'

___

She looked to SharkHail.

'Oh yeah, MyrtleKit, go out and play! Maybe some mossball?'

___

After SharkHail and MyrtleKit had (hopefully) left the den, she turned to SeagullWing.

'It's alright. And it does hurt, but you'll have your mate there to keep you calm. And you'll forget all about it when you see your kits. It's totally worth it.'
"Oh, okay. I was just wondering," Seagullwing said.
Two kits that were sisters had a great destiny; They were destined to make a clan of chaos. One day they ran away to fulfill that destiny. The kit of snow was reborn as star; The kit of dusk was blessed by sun.nThe clan grew and grew every sunrise; The clan flourished over rule of chaos. The clan spread their chaos around the world. Some cats were foolish enough to retaliate; The cats would be doomed to the wrath of Chaosclan. The kits of snow and dusk would never be forgotten; Their legacy would be told by queens to their kits. This is the story of Chaosclan.

Join Chaosclan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=79020
Old March 28th, 2024, 05:34 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Spiritbunny
| Any pronouns | RC warrior | Moons 22 | No purrks |

The cat couldn’t help the whispery noise that escaped their throat, bubbling up from his chest, as he made his way smoothly from the territory and into the camp. Grey pools of rain clouds and murky waters peered around the clearing. Moving to each of the cats around them before she skipped a bit and made their way over to the freshkill pile, snapping one of the biggest fish they could see with their sharp teeth, the cat made their way to the nursery. The feline ducked into it and smiled widely, a smile that made the charcoal void mask of their face look to spread along the snow white fur that surrounds it. In a whispery tone, the feline found an area to the side of the rumbling and tumbling kits of the nursery and spoke out in a smooth, whispery voice,

Who wants to hear a story while sharing a treat?” The fish had been placed among the floor on the cleaner, less dusty surface. Spiritbunny’s tail swayed as though there was a breeze and their long ears were swiveling and listening. Grey eyes fluttering across the moving bodies, and it had the feline giggling to themself, light and airy, “Such lively spirits, you bunch are, let me tell you a tale of such grand feats!” Spiritbunny liked seeing the kits, while they had none of their own, it wasn’t because of their dislike of them. The lively bunch of cats sparked hope in Spiritbunny’s cold storm in his chest, the white, silky fur there swirling oddly as though a physical representation of it. What better way to learn than a story to be heard!

A tale of a cat and their ghost, a story of giving their most! And…yet not quite reaching their dream, if only they reach out with their paws, maybe through the tears that stream, they’ll be able to see past their flaws. Spiritbunny smiled to themself, wrapping the swaying tail across their paws, waiting for all the little kitties to gather to listen.
[ OPEN!! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 28th, 2024 at 05:36 PM.
Old March 28th, 2024, 05:49 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

@Dolomedes

Jaykit slowly stumbles out of the shadows (shade) in the nursery. "I-Is it alright if I stay in the shade?" he asked, shy and scared of the Warrior (is Spiritbunny a warrior? I get thing messed up)

AlastorsCandyDemon spray paints "me have crush on alastor" on this sig || Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 28th, 2024, 05:52 PM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!

《 Otterkit 》
1/10

he/him / riverclan kit / anxious / selectively mute

The small brown kit stirred in his nest, only to roll over to face the new sound. Otterkit's tail twitched and brushed the floor of the Riverclan nursery. He was cold, and comfortable and he disliked interacting with other cats anyways. The kit moved to face the wall before he smelled a mouth watering scent from the cat.

He rolled out of the nest and lifted his tiny brown nose towards the new cat. What was that? He'd smelled it before, for sure but..he didn't know the name. Piercing yellow eyes dart around the other kits before slowly creeping towards the fish. His haunches were high in the air as he took pawstep after pawstep towards the alluring smell.

Otterkit's belly growled with hunger and he searched around quickly to see if his spot was given up. Not seeing anyone, he moved closer and closer to it. He didn't notice how close Spiritbunny was to the tasty object and he didn't look up as he took a kitten sized bite out of the fish. The brown tom-kit let out a rumbling purr of delight and he helped himself to another bite.

(@Dolomedes ; Spiritbunny )

Old March 28th, 2024, 06:25 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dunlinkit walked up. The massive one moon and a half old kit had been watching her sisters play, as usual. She might have been the same age of them despite easily being larger then them but she rarely joined their games. She wasn't that interested in the story as it would probably be something meant for kits who had matured early, aka not her but listening to a story couldn't hurt and she WAS hungry. Catfishkit might have been running, but Dunlinkit would have had no trouble keeping up with her much smaller littermate if she had wanted to, as her legs were simply longer than hers. In fact, she could probably have kept up without even trying. The only reason she was falling behind Catfishkit was because Muskratkit, the runt of the litter couldn't keep up and Dunlinkit wanted to remain next to her side. She took a small bite from the fish, as the massive young kit didn't want to take too much. She was likely one of the larger kits despite her young age and she knew it. The fish was quite good.

Catfishkit ran up, the young kit's fangs protuding from her mouth, like normal for little Catfishkit. She had been playing race with Muskratkit before the warrior called them. And she had been winning cause Muskratkit was so little and slow even though they were the same age! Oooh a story! The silver one moon and a half old kitten couldn't wait! Ohm and the fish the warrior had with him smelled super duper yummy. She took a large bite. Mmm! The fish was just as yummy as it smelled.

Muskratkit walked up, behind Catfishkit but right next to Dunlinkit, who was purposely walking slowly so that she wouldn't fall behind her, not that she noticed. Muskrat took a bite out of the yummy smelling fish, struggling to keep the food from dribbling out of her crooked jaw as she chewed. @Dolomedes (All open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 6th, 2024 at 12:05 AM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 01:48 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!

Milkkit
4 Moons | Kit | It/They | Agatha Kitty - Active

Artwork by TheSiubhan on DA

The cat parted its jowls in a yawn, showing tiny fangs. Making its way over to a corner of the room, it quietly took a seat and proceeded to just sorta.... exist there. In space. Alone. Of course, any one would be welcome to talk to them, but they doubted any cat would. They didn't consider themselves very interesting.

[ @*_Athena_* ]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; March 29th, 2024 at 02:02 AM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 02:07 AM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by the kitty View Post

Milkkit

The cat parted its jowls in a yawn, showing tiny fangs. Making its way over to a corner of the room, it quietly took a seat and proceeded to just sorta.... exist there. In space. Alone. Of course, any one would be welcome to talk to them, but they doubted any cat would. They didn't consider themselves very interesting.

[ @*_Athena_* ]
Jaykit watches from the shadows unable to see well due to his eye. He hid a little more, thinking they were just another bully.

AlastorsCandyDemon spray paints "me have crush on alastor" on this sig || Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 29th, 2024, 02:13 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
Jaykit watches from the shadows unable to see well due to his eye. He hid a little more, thinking they were just another bully.

Milkkit

Tensing slightly, they tipped up their chin and searched the room, before spotting a pair of sparkling blue eyes staring at them from within a swath of darkness.

"H-hi?" it purred, feeling somewhat anxious. "Is everything alright...?"

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig