Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:28 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:27 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by alec
Today 02:16 AM
The joke box
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:02 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:34 AM

Old April 12th, 2024, 12:41 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default DaintyDoes totally amazing, pawtastic, battle tournament and claw camp!

——————
Post order: Dakotaa, Dolomedes, CrimsonOaks, Ollie, KatieTheWolfChild, Nyx, BraveLeopard, Kittycatburmise, and last but not least, Blazing! Theses orders were chosen based off of activity. You have 3 days to reply, or 72 hours. Miss 4 replies or 3 in a row and you are out! If you have any concerns, please let me know!
——————
Daintydoe ~ The Little Lion…
~ A ThunderClan Warrior ~
| A white she-cat with a brown chest and green eyes. |
——————
With the recent craziness inside ThunderClan, DaintyDoe thought that the apprentices could use a bit more training… The small white molly was what some would call an expert when it came to battle, and she was considered a great asset on the battlefield. Today, she has chosen 6 random victims for an extensive training exercise known as ‘DaintyDoes totally amazing, pawtastic, battle tournament and claw camp!’ Okay… The name REALLY needed some work, but so did these apprentices!

“Alright little warriors, My name is DaintyDoe, but I ain’t wanting any of you to use my name until I deem worthy,” she didn’t actually think this way. She just wanted to show these apprentices that this wasn’t some silly kit game, considering that some of these cats were… kits… “As of right now, you call me ‘Ma’am’ or ‘Commander,’ UNDERSTOOD?” She pauses and turns around. “We have two warriors helping us too. TwilightForest and JoyCaller. Treat them with your utmost respect too.”

“Here’s how Claw Camp will work kiddo’s. One at a time, each of y’all will be taught one on one by one of three warriors here! Then you will be taught as a group. After the learning portion, and group training, y’all will compete in a tournament to see which apprentice has learned the most and which lil warrior really deserves their status... The apprentice that places at the top of the tournament will battle me! You don’t have to win. I don’t expect ya to beat me, but I will change your bedding, catch ya fresh breakfast for tomorrow. Anyone that drops out will not get to say they took this class and will have to do another one because I ain’t lettin y’all get away with unfinished work. Stay till the end, and you’re good. Any questions?”
——————
Mentions —> @nyx , @Dolomedes , @Katiethewolfchild , @kittycatburmise , @Blazing , @CrimsonOaks , @ollie , @braveleopard.
——————

Last edited by Dakotaa; April 12th, 2024 at 12:44 PM.
Old April 14th, 2024, 01:35 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: DaintyDoes totally amazing, pawtastic, battle tournament and claw camp!

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 4 | No purrks

Morningpaw wasn't really sure what he was expecting when he had signed up for the group training that he was hearing about, battling with Daintydoe. She was a warrior that he hadn't heard of before but he decided that any training he could get that wasn't from his mentor was the better and he said he would join. While the apprentice wasn't sure what he expected he did know that he didn't expect to be yelled at first thing into the lesson. This Daintydoe character did not match her name and next thing he knew she was throwing a whole lot of information at him really quick and at a volume that in Morningpaw's opinion wasn't necessary. Too bad he couldn't just back out now, not with the molly's comment on not leaving unfinished training. The apprentice only nodded after she was done with the explanation.

His green eyed gaze shifted from the warrior to the other two, Twilightforest and Joycaller, that were helping. Stars, why did he sign up for this. He was going to be spending a day being flattened repeatedly by his clan mates when he could've just avoided his actual mentor and took a nap instead. How bothersome. "Ma'am," A word that he was not familiar with came out a bit clunky, "Surely you can't expect me, a four moon old with no experience to go against someone like them?" He spoke, pointing a paw in the direction of one of the other apprentice that seemed like twice his size, Copperpaw, was it? He wasn't sure. Though it was apparent that they have much experience on him and Morningpaw didn't like the idea of going into a fight he knows he'll lose, seems like a waste of time.

He knew that this was a learning thing but even someone like him could see the faults in the group and tournament portions of the training. He really, really, really should not have left his nest this morning.

[ @Dakotaa - Daintydoe | @CrimsonOaks | @ollie | @Katiethewolfchild | @nyx - Copperpaw | @braveleopard. | @kittycatburmise | @Blazing ]
[ Sorry if this is bad, let me know if you don't like something and I'll fix it ]
Old April 15th, 2024, 12:09 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: DaintyDoes totally amazing, pawtastic, battle tournament and claw camp!

^>BasilPaw<^
|-| 8 moons - Tom - He/Him - Purrks: N/A |-|

BasilPaw swished is tail, This sounded AWESOME! A long name, but still! "Got it.." he though of which one to call her, commander sounded cool! but ma'am was more.. authentic? ..Ma'am!" he smiled happily, looking over at the other apprentices, some were smaller. they looked like kits, were they kits? Who cares?

|+| Mentions |+|

|+| @Dakotaa |+| @Dolomedes |+| @ollie |+| @Katiethewolfchild |+| @nyx |+| @Blazing |+| @braveleopard. |+| @kittycatburmise |+|
-------------------------------------------------------------------

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg
Old April 15th, 2024, 06:07 PM

Bump Policy: ★24 hours I suppose
My Mood: Blah

☆°Twilightforest°☆
Tom - He/They - 34 Moons- Purrks:N/A

Twilightforest blinked at Daintydoe. Commander? Odd. He turned to the apprentices and waved his paw and smiled. He hoped he would be useful to the she cat. They were glad Joycaller was here as well, apprentices were a lot.

Mentions: @nyx @Dolomedes @Katiethewolfchild @kittycatburmise, @Blazing @CrimsonOaks, @braveleopard.

Last edited by ollie; April 15th, 2024 at 06:39 PM.
Old April 17th, 2024, 09:45 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantispaw nodded, meowing indeed Ma'am. No, I don't have any questions. This was more pleasant then what she had been missing about until Daintydoe fetched her, but then almost everything was more pleasant then her musings normally were. She would have preferred to use commander instead of ma'am, as she felt that it sounded more sophisticated and more mature, though she also preferred using lengthy words but she was quite sure that there was a r in commander, immediately forcing it off the list of possibilities for her to call Daintydoe, leaving only ma'am. She was utterly bewildered at Daintydoe's choice to have the apprentices, of course including herself call her either Commander or Ma'am. Not that she has been expecting Daintydoe to make sense, but she was quite sure that most warriors didn't have the apprentices call them Ma'am or Commander. Other cats were often, no usually nonsensical. They did nonsensical things that defied logic. If something was nonlogical why would you do it? Also, why would you believe in something without proof? As an example StarClan? Why did everyone blindly believe in StarClan? Did any of them have proof? If not why did they believe. Mantispaw had absolutely no idea of either of those things, something she had long accepted. Other cats were just one of the mysteries of the world. Another one was why did she exist? She would probably never amount to anything. Most cats never did. There was of course a chance that she would one day be more then a 'normal' ThunderClan cat, well as normal as she could ever hope to be anyways but that chance was extremely miniscule. She did wonder what being in a position of power would feel like, but she knew that she would probably never know. Perhaps one day she would become, leader, the deputy, a medicine cat, a medicine cat apprentice or end up making history as a normal warrior, but that was unlikely. Most likely she would be remembered as a normal ThunderClan warrior. She wished that she could live a utterly normal life, but she was too intelligent for that. Why couldn't she just be normal? Why had she been cursed with too much intelligence the moment of her birth, or possibly even before it? She wished that she knew, but she probably never would. Yes, most cats would indeed see her intelligence as a gift, but she knew better. Yes, it did have it's advantages, like almost everything did but it wasn't worth the many disadvantages. Yes, her memory was nearly unmatched, but it wasn't worth the loneliness. It wasn't worth the genuine fact that she would probably never fit in anywhere or the depressing knowledge that she was insubstantial. Why had she been born into ThunderClan. Why not a different clan, or even outside a clan? Why was she born at all? Why did she lose her parents when she was just a moon old? Has it been random chance, or had some higher power thought that her suffering was assuming or perhaps hadn't realized how miserable her intelligence would cause her to be. Mantispaw guessed that she would have to make the best of the life she had. After all suicide wouldn't solve anything. Snapping out of her musungs, she didn't show any signs of what she had been thinking about. Scanning the other apprentices in order to figure out strategies for winning the tournament, she noted their size and anything else important. She of course wouldn't mind if she lost, but that didn't mean she wouldn't try her best. Why wouldn't you always try your best, and if you did try your best get upset if you lost. You had tried your best and nobody always won. There was no reason to be upset, at least according to young Mantispaw. The young apprentice's 2as far beyond her mere seven moons of age, and she knew it. She couldn't fit in with the apprentices, and probably not the warriors either because of it. Why couldn't she just be normal? She didn't know and she doubted that she ever would. Yes, Copperpaw was five moons older than she was but she could use her smaller size because of the age gap to her advantage. Morningpaw seemed worried about having to face Copperpaw. Of course, she didn't speak as he was speaking to Daintydoe, notnher. When Twilightforest smiled and waved at then she waved back and smiled at him, though that wasn't really saying much since she was almost always smiling, the only hint of emotion she usually allowed herself to show
@Dakotaa @Dolomedes @CrimsonOaks @nyx @braveleopard. @kittycatburmise @Blazing
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 18th, 2024 at 02:18 PM.