by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:24 AM

Old March 12th, 2018, 10:51 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default [private] an unlikely relationship

[ @DarkLeaf ]

okay, basically this will begon with dust being chased by mist and them devoloping a different relationship than predator and prey. that's how i see it playing out, at least :')

\\____*_*_***_____//
//;____^____^____;;\\

A short, light-skinned, dark haired boy leapt unnaturally from clump of ferns to thicket, eyes glancing around hastily, narrowed slightly in a gaze that scanned for threats. He whipped around every now and then, certain that a potentially dangerous thing of some sort could be ready to come out and take his life in a heartbeat. Dust shivered- and it wasn't just because of the chilling breeze that blew over the area. His kind was being hunted not only be human hybrid predators, or just predators in particular, but even all humans. Wolves were even worse a problem. They occasionally even killed for sport. Supressing another quiver, he glared out across the field, wondering the best way the cross it without making a large scene.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; March 12th, 2018 at 10:53 PM.
Old March 12th, 2018, 10:56 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: [private] an unlikely relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @DarkLeaf ]

okay, basically this will begon with dust being chased by mist and them devoloping a different relationship than predator and prey. that's how i see it playing out, at least :')

\\____*_*_***_____//
//____^____^_____ \\

A short, light-skinned, dark haired boy leapt unnaturally from clump of ferns to thicket, eyes glancing around hastily, narrowed slightly in a gaze that scanned for threats. He whipped around every now and then, certain that a potentially dangerous thing of some sort could be ready to come out and take his life in a heartbeat. Dust shivered- and it wasn't just because of the chilling breeze that blew over the area. His kind was being hunted not only be human hybrid predators, or just predators in particular, but even all humans. Wolves were even worse a problem. They occasionally even killed for sport. Supressing another quiver, he glared out across the field, wondering the best way the cross it without making a large scene.
Mist's stomach growled hungrily as she chased the rabbit boy fastly then stopped for a breath. Her purple ombre twin buns almost falling out of their ponytail holders. She growled and followed his cent slowly deciding to sneak up on him, finally she saw him and grinned evilly her dark red lipstick curling into a grin. But the she made a huge mistake,,,stepping on a stick,, and it cracking making a loud snap! Mist face palmed "stupid!" She whispered.
Old March 13th, 2018, 06:05 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post

Mist's stomach growled hungrily as she chased the rabbit boy fastly then stopped for a breath. Her purple ombre twin buns almost falling out of their ponytail holders. She growled and followed his cent slowly deciding to sneak up on him, finally she saw him and grinned evilly her dark red lipstick curling into a grin. But the she made a huge mistake,,,stepping on a stick,, and it cracking making a loud snap! Mist face palmed "stupid!" She whispered.
Immediately upon hearing the crack of a snapped stick, Dust temporarily froze, and then began to race away from the sound, zigzagging in between obstacles and squeezing between crevices he hoped that his possible pursuer wouldn't be able to get through.
It was times like this that Dust wished he was able to climb trees- but he was a rabbit hybrid, not a cat or monkey hybrid- or whatever animal climbed trees.
Fear lit the boy's pale green eyes as he dove toward his burrow.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; March 13th, 2018 at 06:05 PM.
Old March 13th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Idk

Quote:
Immediately upon hearing the crack of a snapped stick, Dust temporarily froze, and then began to race away from the sound, zigzagging in between obstacles and squeezing between crevices he hoped that his possible pursuer wouldn't be able to get through.
It was times like this that Dust wished he was able to climb trees- but he was a rabbit hybrid, not a cat or monkey hybrid- or whatever animal climbed trees.
Fear lit the boy's pale green eyes as he dove toward his burrow.
Most hurried after him catching up not long after until she had met crevices she couldnt get through. Letting out a growl she went the other way gaining on him until he went into his burrow. The girl growled angrily putting her arm in tge burrow trying to claw at him somehow. Suprisingly the hole was small enough Mist couldnt fit in it. "Stupid rabbit" she muttered getting an idea. 'I could pretend to leave and when he comes out I get him!' Mist smiled at her plan and walked away hiding behind a nearby bush.
Old March 13th, 2018, 08:20 PM
wowowowow

Quote:

Most hurried after him catching up not long after until she had met crevices she couldnt get through. Letting out a growl she went the other way gaining on him until he went into his burrow. The girl growled angrily putting her arm in tge burrow trying to claw at him somehow. Suprisingly the hole was small enough Mist couldnt fit in it. "Stupid rabbit" she muttered getting an idea. 'I could pretend to leave and when he comes out I get him!' Mist smiled at her plan and walked away hiding behind a nearby bush.
Shivering slightly inside his burrow, the earth above his head quivered slightly with the footsteps of the wolf girl backing off. Dust relaxed and turned around to face the entrance, where the wolf's scent was fading. Grinning cockily at his victory, he lifted his ears to check for sounds, and his nose twitched, smelling the scent of the fresher air at the entrance of the burrow, still half inside. Satisfied, he crept out and began to nibble on a stalk of grass or two. Staying near the burrow, still, though, so if he heard another twig snap, he could run, Dust felt safe; though a quick surprise attack from a thicket or bush could be the end.
Old March 14th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Idk

Quote:
Shivering slightly inside his burrow, the earth above his head quivered slightly with the footsteps of the wolf girl backing off. Dust relaxed and turned around to face the entrance, where the wolf's scent was fading. Grinning cockily at his victory, he lifted his ears to check for sounds, and his nose twitched, smelling the scent of the fresher air at the entrance of the burrow, still half inside. Satisfied, he crept out and began to nibble on a stalk of grass or two. Staying near the burrow, still, though, so if he heard another twig snap, he could run, Dust felt safe; though a quick surprise attack from a thicket or bush could be the end.
Must grinned with her sharp teeth and jumped out of the Bush landing on top of him. She cut his face a bit from her sharp claw like finger nails. "You easily fooled bunny!" She laughed and made sure he couldn't get away.
Old March 14th, 2018, 05:52 PM
wowowowow

Quote:

Must grinned with her sharp teeth and jumped out of the Bush landing on top of him. She cut his face a bit from her sharp claw like finger nails. "You easily fooled bunny!" She laughed and made sure he couldn't get away.
Dust felt a weight shove him down from behind and flip him over before slashing a gash in his face. He glared practically at death itself and thought to himself, If this is the end- this cold hearted menace- I won’t go down without a fight. And so the male began to wriggle and struggle, kicking and bucking his strong back legs, which were considered dangerous by every predator. But still the wolf girl held on, cackling in his face like some insane lunatic. “At least I’m going to heaven,” he muttered darkly, his eyes fixed on her. The slash on his face stung, and he desperately wanted to wipe off the blood that ran into his eye, but he decided to make a fool of the girl. “May I please stand and wipe the blood from my eye? It’s most unpleasant.” His nose twitched as he gave her a stoic look, completely faked, as he was laughing hysterically on the inside- laughing in the face of death.
Old March 14th, 2018, 08:40 PM
Idk

Quote:
Dust felt a weight shove him down from behind and flip him over before slashing a gash in his face. He glared practically at death itself and thought to himself, If this is the end- this cold hearted menace- I won’t go down without a fight. And so the male began to wriggle and struggle, kicking and bucking his strong back legs, which were considered dangerous by every predator. But still the wolf girl held on, cackling in his face like some insane lunatic. “At least I’m going to heaven,” he muttered darkly, his eyes fixed on her. The slash on his face stung, and he desperately wanted to wipe off the blood that ran into his eye, but he decided to make a fool of the girl. “May I please stand and wipe the blood from my eye? It’s most unpleasant.” His nose twitched as he gave her a stoic look, completely faked, as he was laughing hysterically on the inside- laughing in the face of death.
Mist glared at him "tsk, you idiot, you think I'm gonna give you a chance to get up and possibly run?!" She growled and wiped the blood from his eye snarling at Dust. Mist sunk her claws into his arm.
Old March 15th, 2018, 07:45 PM
wowowowow

Quote:

Mist glared at him "tsk, you idiot, you think I'm gonna give you a chance to get up and possibly run?!" She growled and wiped the blood from his eye snarling at Dust. Mist sunk her claws into his arm.
If his dull charm wasn't going to fluster the predator, Dust knew he had to act fast. Yowling involuntarily as she sunk her claws into his arm, he hissed through gritted teeth, "So you prefer to torture your prey before eating it? You have no honor, wolf- I've done nothing to you."
Old March 15th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Idk

Quote:
If his dull charm wasn't going to fluster the predator, Dust knew he had to act fast. Yowling involuntarily as she sunk her claws into his arm, he hissed through gritted teeth, "So you prefer to torture your prey before eating it? You have no honor, wolf- I've done nothing to you."
(Are you ready for...*drum roll* confusion?)
Mist chuckled glaring at the bunny "You think I don't know that?" She said sinking her claws even deeper "You are one brave rabbit, you know that?' Mist said. The wolf girl slowly got off of him. "I'm Mist" the wolf introduced herself, her bushy tail swishing.