Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 03:47 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:35 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 03:11 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 02:34 AM
How can I change my...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 5th, 2020, 12:06 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Helping the Innocent

(posted with permission from casper)

Flintspirit, with all his hanging around the territories, had actually heard the commotion going on within Shadowclan. They weren't exactly being quiet, and the sudden blaze of light in their territory, actually quite close to where he had been hanging out in a tree, didn't help settle his curiosities at all.
Standing up on his branch, Flintspirit's eyes widened as he realized what the light was. A fire. Right near the back of Shadowclan's territory. What was that place again.... The Waterbarn? He'd been there once before, it was like.... a backup shelter for Shadowclan or something, right?

Clambering down out of the tree, the tom ran over to where the fire was, about out of breath once he reached it, with how fast he'd pushed himself. Stopping to squint against the flames, Flintspirit glanced around with worry, hoping to dear Starclan that no cat had been in the waterbarn at that time. How did a fire just spontaneously erupt out of nowhere? That didn't make any sense??? It wasn't very dry right now either, and no storms. So no lighting could've sparked it at all.

Not hesitating, the tomcat dove into the territory, staying away from the now flaming barn, but sniffing the air to try and scent if there was anyone near. "Is anyone around?!" He called, wondering if anyone was inside, and if they got out. He padded closer to the barn, debating on if he should go in or not. It would be useless if there was no one in there.... but what if there was???

@Rainquail @Sparkling Flower ( to whiskernose and citrusflower, and i believe deerpetal went to thc? )
( he's going to help them get out and away ) @Fawnhearted @SorrelFang

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; August 5th, 2020 at 12:11 AM.
Old August 5th, 2020, 12:10 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: Helping the Innocent

(citrus ran and died from smoke inhalation. [ @RedHead; )

Oakkit heart ached in pain, he ran through to see if he could find a cat. "Somebody help. Citrusflower has passed out!", he cried. The tom saw a cat and felt scared. What if they killed him? They didn't scent like Windclan at all.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Last edited by Madelaine; August 5th, 2020 at 12:12 AM.
Old August 5th, 2020, 05:50 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Whiskernose stood in shock as he stared at Citrusflower.
Tears pricked the corners of his eyes and he cautiously approached, and used a paw to move her closer, and put his shredded ear next to her muzzle, listening for any breath.
When none came, he collapsed, body wracking with sobs.
"No, you can't leave me. Please no. You- I never got to express my love for you. I- I'm sorry I didn't get back in time."
He pushed his muzzle into her pelt and held her body to him and allowed himself to cry, to sob, to be vulnerable.
The pain of her death hurt more than his dislocated legs, his shredded ears, the scoring claw marks all over him.
@Sparkling Flower @RedHead

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 5th, 2020, 06:24 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Sunkit didn’t really know what to do, the other cats had arrived at the barn and he was unsure of who to trust, he wailed desperately for his dad. “Blackhazeeeeee”, he whispered with quite a bit of anxiety, this was to much for the little kits heart.
@Sparkling Flower @RedHead @Rainquail @Mentallyunstable

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old August 5th, 2020, 08:54 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackhaze was calmly padding to get Sunkit when he smelled smoke in the air. He bolted twords the Waterbarn. “SUNKIT!!!!! Sunkit where are you!!” He called searching around wildly.
@Fawnhearted

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 5th, 2020, 09:31 AM
pastel king

“Blackhaze”, he cried out, the poor kits fire orange fur was lit with dust and burs, on his side was a angry red burn mark from the fire. He coughed feebly from the smoke that had filled his lungs, “Hellllllllpppp”, he coughed out as he licked from a puddle nearby. His throat was dry from the smoke he had swallowed. @Mentallyunstable

Old August 5th, 2020, 09:51 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze heard the small kit he called his son call out and quickly ran to him. He nosed him all over and sniffed at him a bit, “Are you ok? Can you walk? Do you want me to carry you? Do you want to ride on my back? How much smoke did you inhale? How long were you in there?” he started spitting out questions.
@Fawnhearted

Old August 5th, 2020, 09:55 AM
pastel king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackhaze heard the small kit he called his son call out and quickly ran to him. He nosed him all over and sniffed at him a bit, “Are you ok? Can you walk? Do you want me to carry you? Do you want to ride on my back? How much smoke did you inhale? How long were you in there?” he started spitting out questions.
@Fawnhearted
“c-can you carry me?”, he began as he coughed more “I was in there and a-..a fire started! s-so i tried to get everyone out b-but i got stuck, then I found a small gap in the flames and-“, he cried in agony as his burn wound surged with pain. “Y-yeah...”. He tried to steady himself up but that didn’t do much, he sneezed and a black cloud of ash came out of his nose, but he didn’t really notice.

Old August 5th, 2020, 09:56 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Crowskip was still trying to help Dewkit, trying to soothe the burn marks all across her poor little skin, carefully dipping her into the water. Once she thought Dewkit was alright enough and in less pain, she carefully laid her on the river bank.
Except..... she wasn't moving and failed to draw breathe.
Fear gripped her heart.
Nononnoonnonononono
"Dewkit?"
She carefully, gently nosed her baby, hoping she was just tired from everything. When she didn't.... when she failed to show signs of life.....
Crowskip's maw opened and let loose a rattling, hoarse howl that rose to an anguished scream. Wordless, harrowing, broken.
@BreadTurtle @Nightbound @soot @RedHead

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 5th, 2020, 10:09 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
“c-can you carry me?”, he began as he coughed more “I was in there and a-..a fire started! s-so i tried to get everyone out b-but i got stuck, then I found a small gap in the flames and-“, he cried in agony as his burn wound surged with pain. “Y-yeah...”. He tried to steady himself up but that didn’t do much, he sneezed and a black cloud of ash came out of his nose, but he didn’t really notice.
Blackhaze looked around before picking the kit up and placing them on his back, “Look ok just hang on we’ll get through this.” He mewed padding tword camp.

(Hold up a bit I’m trying to figure out where to get some help for Sunny boy.)

Closed Thread