Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 09:29 AM
character shop ✨ (bc im...
Last post by Luminous
Today 09:26 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Omari
Today 09:26 AM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:24 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:24 AM

Old April 24th, 2024, 06:23 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

Default A Pool Of Cold Blood... (PRIV)

AntlerMutter Yawned, Her Giant Poof Of Albino Fur Around Her Neck Slid Over Her Face For A Moment As She Stretched. Morning Forgotten RiverClan Territory Full Of Prey..! She Trotted Out... Thick Mist Blanketed The Ground. My Lucky Day! Hunting While Blended In! She Pressed Down, Fur Ruffled To Catch Scents In The Breeze... She Saw A Mouse, Plum And In The Open.... She Slid Forward, The Mouse In Pounce Distance, She Lept And In A Swift Paw Strike, It Was Dead...... Whoops Now She Was by Fresh Scent Markers.... RiverClan Border.
{ @Dolomedes For Her Murder}
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; April 24th, 2024 at 06:24 PM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: A Pool Of Cold Blood... (PRIV)

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | No purrks |

Spiritbunny had been on one of their trying to brainstorm ideas walks. One that was ending up to be incredibly futile in success, because nothing! And she means nothing is coming to mind. Well, that's a slight exaggeration, but everything that has come to mind is all boring and bland and awful and bad. Nothing worthy of any positive connotations. That was, until they suddenly came to a stop and realized where exactly their thundering pacing paws had lead them. An area near the outskirts border. Well, at least it isn't at an actual border. They fear that Fadingsun would've had their head if that were the case. Wait, no, does this count? Well, no, it doesn't, he meant borders with clans because the issue was his fellow warriors messing up relations. Well-

Spiritbunny's head whipped around and dropped when he heard a nearby voice. It was distant but close enough to be caught on the wind. They were downwind to them and so it was clear that their scent wasn't really one of Riverclan. No it was one that had riverclan's scent from sneaking around the territory like now. Some filthy outsider trying to sneak in. Like they had with Fadingsun. Wow, they thought that the beautiful actress of war, Lion of Riverclan's battle patrol had cleared the bunch out. Though it has been awhile, maybe they decided to try their paw at it again. The riverclan warrior scurried up a nearby tree. Climbing with ease, they had been taught by their father. A neat little skill that she didn't use too often.

Well, time for the next act! Scene 1, Time to Join the Spirits. Oooh, that's a nice title. But this play has turned into a tragedy. Hidden by the leaves, Spiritbunny peered down at their prey. A tiny little wisp, now that was a spirit if they were living among them. Oh, the perfect prop for Spiritbunny's next act! They took a moment, to move along the branch until they were nearly above the outsider below. Then, it was their cue! They dropped, aiming to land on the white furred outsider, straight on the shoulders.
[ @Desert Rain Frog - Antlermutter ]
Old April 24th, 2024, 07:11 PM
Aphrodite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Spiritbunny

Spiritbunny had been on one of their trying to brainstorm ideas walks. One that was ending up to be incredibly futile in success, because nothing! And she means nothing is coming to mind. Well, that's a slight exaggeration, but everything that has come to mind is all boring and bland and awful and bad. Nothing worthy of any positive connotations. That was, until they suddenly came to a stop and realized where exactly their thundering pacing paws had lead them. An area near the outskirts border. Well, at least it isn't at an actual border. They fear that Fadingsun would've had their head if that were the case. Wait, no, does this count? Well, no, it doesn't, he meant borders with clans because the issue was his fellow warriors messing up relations. Well-

Spiritbunny's head whipped around and dropped when he heard a nearby voice. It was distant but close enough to be caught on the wind. They were downwind to them and so it was clear that their scent wasn't really one of Riverclan. No it was one that had riverclan's scent from sneaking around the territory like now. Some filthy outsider trying to sneak in. Like they had with Fadingsun. Wow, they thought that the beautiful actress of war, Lion of Riverclan's battle patrol had cleared the bunch out. Though it has been awhile, maybe they decided to try their paw at it again. The riverclan warrior scurried up a nearby tree. Climbing with ease, they had been taught by their father. A neat little skill that she didn't use too often.

Well, time for the next act! Scene 1, Time to Join the Spirits. Oooh, that's a nice title. But this play has turned into a tragedy. Hidden by the leaves, Spiritbunny peered down at their prey. A tiny little wisp, now that was a spirit if they were living among them. Oh, the perfect prop for Spiritbunny's next act! They took a moment, to move along the branch until they were nearly above the outsider below. Then, it was their cue! They dropped, aiming to land on the white furred outsider, straight on the shoulders.
AntlerMutter
She - The Violent Dwarf
As She Picked It Up And Began To astalk Away, Something Landed On Her Tail! She Hissed, Whirling Around To Meet Her Attacker With A Flurry Of Claws And Kicks, She Hissed And Snarled Like Anything But A Cat. She Didn't Even Know If She Had Landed A Single Blow, But This Cat Was Sure To Have A Good Wound Or Two Engraved Into Their Flesh By The Time She Was Done With Them! Her Tail Broke Free Of Her Attackers Grasp, And She Launched Backwards, Landing With Her Blood-Red Hues On The Cat. Her Large White Bunches Over Her Tail And Neck Moved With The Breeze As Mist Coiled Around Her.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; April 28th, 2024 at 12:39 PM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 12:59 PM
Your Local Spider

Spiritbunny

Spiritbunny hissed as claws clashed against them and they backed away for a few moments. Watching the outsider for a few moments as she attempted to get ready for another attack. Not that the warrior would let her do such a thing. As the fog around them got worse, Spiritbunny had an idea, and he bounced back. Trying to use the fog to cover him up, by their eyes and pelt it was clear that this feline was some sort of albino, no other way did cats get such darling pinkish red eyes. His mother had eyes like those and sometimes complained about eye vision problems, perhaps this feline was the same. The warrior looped around the outsider swiftly, then as they slide behind her, dashed forward. Spiritbunny leapt into the air, planning to land on the smaller molly's shoulders. Hopefully he'll pin her and then...Well it was time for the final act then.
Old April 28th, 2024, 01:47 PM
Aphrodite

Quote:

Spiritbunny

Spiritbunny hissed as claws clashed against them and they backed away for a few moments. Watching the outsider for a few moments as she attempted to get ready for another attack. Not that the warrior would let her do such a thing. As the fog around them got worse, Spiritbunny had an idea, and he bounced back. Trying to use the fog to cover him up, by their eyes and pelt it was clear that this feline was some sort of albino, no other way did cats get such darling pinkish red eyes. His mother had eyes like those and sometimes complained about eye vision problems, perhaps this feline was the same. The warrior looped around the outsider swiftly, then as they slide behind her, dashed forward. Spiritbunny leapt into the air, planning to land on the smaller molly's shoulders. Hopefully he'll pin her and then...Well it was time for the final act then.
AntlerMutter Snarled As She Was Shoved To The Ground. Her Jaws Parted As She Spat Out Words Between Breaths From Being Knocked To The Ground So Roughly.Now- I UnderStand- Why ThunderClan- Hates Us- She Wheezed -So Much. The Small Cat Squirlmed Under SpiritBunny's Large Paws.... Now She Understood Why TinyToad Didn't Want Her To Go... Her Size Made Her Weak...I'll Always Be A Warrior. She Rejembered The Last Worss Shed Probably Ever Tell Her Sister. Now Those Were Gonna Be Her Last Words. She Licked Her Fangs And Twisted SharplyTowards A Paw, Determend To Sink Her Fangs In Deep. I'll Always Be A Warrior. She Muttered To Herself.

Old April 28th, 2024, 01:57 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
AntlerMutter Snarled As She Was Shoved To The Ground. Her Jaws Parted As She Spat Out Words Between Breaths From Being Knocked To The Ground So Roughly.Now- I UnderStand- Why ThunderClan- Hates Us- She Wheezed -So Much. The Small Cat Squirlmed Under SpiritBunny's Large Paws.... Now She Understood Why TinyToad Didn't Want Her To Go... Her Size Made Her Weak...I'll Always Be A Warrior. She Rejembered The Last Worss Shed Probably Ever Tell Her Sister. Now Those Were Gonna Be Her Last Words. She Licked Her Fangs And Twisted SharplyTowards A Paw, Determend To Sink Her Fangs In Deep. I'll Always Be A Warrior. She Muttered To Herself.

Spiritbunny

Spiritbunny didn't pay any mind to the outsider's muttering, the feline caught beneath his paws and for a moment, Spiritbunny just wanted to watch her squirm before he had the pleasure of seeing the life escape from their eyes as the curtain fall of blood flowed from their wounds. The warrior grit their teeth as sharp teeth bit into his paws but the poet didn't let that dissuade him from continuing on with the final act. "A shame that you can't end your story with a proper bow, but what can you expect from an outsider anyhow?" With that Spiritbunny lunged forward, aiming to clamp his jaws on her throat and tear it out. A curtain call of red indeed, what a fantastic thing.

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 28th, 2024 at 01:57 PM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 02:02 PM
Aphrodite

Quote:

Spiritbunny

Spiritbunny didn't pay any mind to the outsider's muttering, the feline caught beneath his paws and for a moment, Spiritbunny just wanted to watch her squirm before he had the pleasure of seeing the life escape from their eyes as the curtain fall of blood flowed from their wounds. The warrior grit their teeth as sharp teeth bit into his paws but the poet didn't let that dissuade him from continuing on with the final act. "A shame that you can't end your story with a proper bow, but what can you expect from an outsider anyhow?" With that Spiritbunny lunged forward, aiming to clamp his jaws on her throat and tear it out. A curtain call of red indeed, what a fantastic thing.
Outsider? I'm Just Waiting To Have A Patrol Come Gather M- As Spirit Lunged, They Seized Her Throught.... She Choked On Her Own Blood, And Fell Into A Violent Spazem, As It Ended, Her Eyes Were Left Wide...... Off To Join StarClan... The Mist Seemed To Retract, Revealing Her Albino Fur And Eyes A Little More.... AntlerMutter Was Dead.