Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mosskins for the...
by ellie
Last post by ophelia
Today 05:48 PM
✰Bristle’Thorns...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:48 PM
✰Bristle’Thorns Biography...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:40 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 05:32 PM

Old May 9th, 2024, 12:50 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default soak up the sun || p

Rainyday
she/her || large grey she-cat with brown eyes

Today, she was witnessing her namesake. Dark clouds covered the sky like a blanket, and the air was thick with humidity as small, precise, needle-like raindrops buffeted her thick pelt. She tilted her head in amusement as she watched the excess water drip from her fur - it made her look like she belonged in the sky with the storm clouds. She was nearly the only one lounging about the clearing, save for a few other cats lying about and enjoying the rain.

She, however, was not out here to mindlessly enjoy the drippity-drop of rain. It was the pitter-patter she was after. The rhythmic pitter-patter of precipitation brought peace to her mind, allowing her to catch at least one fleeting moment of peace in the cacophony of sensation she liked to call life. She knew, however, that this peace would soon become discord. That was just the way of the world: Rainyday found comfort, and two seconds later, Sunnypurr came along to ruin it. Always, everyday, until the end of time.

Rainyday's tail swished behind her like a silent metronome, patiently awaiting her brother's presence.

[ @ollie ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old May 9th, 2024, 01:24 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: soak up the sun || p

Sunnypurr
Tom - He/They - 26 Moons - Purrks: N/A

Sunnypurr looked up at the sky and frowned. Their thick fur was slowly growing heavier as it began to rain harder, and some few cats grumbled and went into dens. Sunny didn't though, he looked around for his sister, grinning when he spotted her lounging about. He bounded over to his sister and splashed her with water from a small puddle that had been forming. They let out a mrrow of laughter and sat down next to her, his pelt now much darker and plastered to his sides. How do you stand this? It feels..bleh." He questioned, standing to shake out his pelt, not that it did anything, he was still soaked. They groaned, and gave up. The water itself didn't bother him,it was hotter now, the water felt nice,just the feeling of his fur against his sides that made him dislike heavy rain. The sound was nice though, the constant pitter patter of the drops were relaxing..Too bad Rainyday wouldn't be able to relax with him around. ( @sock )

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Last edited by ollie; May 9th, 2024 at 01:26 PM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 01:48 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Ah, yes, there he was. Rainyday felt rather than saw Sunnypurr's approach from behind, and her ears swiveled backwards to pinpoint his position. She savoured this last beat of the metronome, closing her eyes and hoping it might make time move slower, but it didn't, and she was drenched in gross dirty puddle-water. She leaped to her paws, back arched, hissing. "Eugh! Sunny!" she squealed, settling herself down again, curling her tail delicately over her paws. It was extremely uncomfortable to sit with all her fur plastered to her skin like ice trying to swaddle her, so she gave Sunnypurr a sour look as if that would somehow dry out her pelt.

Rainyday did, however, answer her brother's question. She had to ponder it for a bit though. To sort out what to say, y'know? It was a little hard to explain, in her opinion. "I like the sound. Helps me think," she said uncertainly, hating the explanation as soon as it left her mouth. Rainyday let the silence drag for a bit (well, save for the background noise from the rain), then said, "It's calming. And if you don't roll around in puddles," she squinted at Sunnypurr, lip twitching, "you don't actually get too wet." She shifted her waterlogged weight from paw to paw, inclining her head in her brother's direction.

[ @ollie ]

Old May 9th, 2024, 02:12 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol

Sunnypurr
Tom - He/They - 26 moons - Purrks: N/A

Sunnypurr glanced over at his sister, listening to her talk. "'You dont get too wet'?? Well, you look pretty soaked to me. I feel soaked. I think the rain makes you decently wet, thank you," He responded,grinning. He fell quiet for a moment, listening to the rain."I still don't understand the fur thing. Its so uncomfortable, and the feeling of it, UGH I hate it, I'd rather not have fur than this, it's awful," He muttered, shaking his fluffy coat again, soaking his sister. He grinned, watching her reaction out of the corner of his eye. He looked up, the rain slightly lightening. Not much, he was still soaking wet. "I agree, though, the rain sounds nice" He meowed,watching larger puddles form. They grinned at his sister and ran over to the largest one.

( @sock )

Old May 9th, 2024, 02:18 PM
don't eat me

Rainyday rolled her eyes. "I'm wet because you splashed me, remember?" she drawled, frowning at Sunny. She watched him for a moment, and her fur rose as she watched his muscles tense as he prepared to shake his pelt out again, right next to her. "Don't you-!" Too late. "-Dare," she finished half-heartedly. She huffed indignantly, following his example and shaking her own fur out. It didn't do much in the means of drying her off or warming her up, but, y'know, instincts. "You're going to catch a cold," she muttered as Sunnypurr continued to play in puddles.

[ gtg, short post! @ollie ]

Old May 9th, 2024, 09:00 PM
hopelessly in love gays

☼Sunnypurr☼

Sunnypurr rolled his eyes, looking at his sister for a moment "One, you were wet before I splashed you. And, two, I'll be fine, what's a small cold? He responded, continuing to splash around like a small kit. He didn't care he must look ridiculous, it was fun. He smiled at his sister, his brown eyes pleading. He didn't have to ask, he was sure she knew what they wanted. But still, just in case, "Come play with me, it's fun yknow,you don't have to be so serious all the time."

( @sock I'm so tired lmao)

Old May 10th, 2024, 06:56 AM
don't eat me

Rainyday wrinkled her nose in disgust. Like she'd play in the puddles! Like a child! She scoffed. "We're not apprentices anymore," she told Sunnypurr firmly. She knew she wouldn't be able to handle his freaking Bambi eyes, so she jerked her head to look in the other direction.

[ i'm so tired too @ollie ]

Old May 10th, 2024, 01:22 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Sunnypurr
Tom - He/They - 26 moons - Purrks: N/A

Sunnypurr frowned at his sister. "You dont have to be an apprentice to have fun.. He responded. "You're no fun Rainy" They muttered, frowned deeper. He stopped splashing for a moment, swishing his tail for a moment, listening to the constant fall of the rain. He grinned, and struck the water with his paw, splashing Rainyday to get her attention. "Pleaseee" He asked, his eyes wide and pleading again.

( @sock shorter post lol)

Old May 10th, 2024, 01:31 PM
don't eat me

Rainyday scoffed again. "Of course I'm fun!" she protested, slapping a paw to her chest dramatically. And then Sunny splashed her, and that was the last straw. "Maybe it's time you see how fun I can be!" she shouted, bounding into the puddle beside Sunnypurr and showering him with mud and rainwater. She wouldn't admit it, but the way the puddle splattered and rippled was a bit... fun. As Rainyday's shattered reflection began to reset itself, she plopped down to sit, once again sending a small wave of water in Sunnypurr's direction.

[ @ollie ]

Old May 10th, 2024, 01:46 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Thumbs down Re: soak up the sun || p

Sunnypurr

Sunny grinned when his sister came over into the puddle. Perfect!! Mission success. "Sure, you're fun..enough." He purred, smiling down at his sister, who had now flopped down into the puddle. He looked up as the rain slowly began to slow. He frowned. That sucked, he was having fun,besides his fur. He shook it out again, showering his sister in water.

( @sock )