Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
New Beginnings
by Beaan
Last post by taillow
Today 11:38 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:37 PM
The night they were...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:26 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 11:20 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 24th, 2021, 06:28 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

WindClan Weather the Storm [Clan-Wide Plot]

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She was up by dawn, tail curling underneath her belly, and what remained of her claws unsheathed. The lilac she-cat had pinned bother her ears back firmly against her head as she cast a one-eyed glare at the sky and then back at the clearing where prey laid scattered as if kits had taken it and tossed the pile in some rebellious fit of anger, only no cat sane of mind would dare touch the fresh-kill pile no matter the level of ire. There was only one to blame for such a heinous act, the very thing she watched whistle and knock against the dens in her camp.

The wind was rougher and stronger than usual today. In all her time here she's never seen the wind act so... volatile. There was no warning, no clue, nothing. The weather had been fine yesterday, the wind had been the same as always, so why today and now of all times was it acting up. One green eye reflected the light gray mass of clouds that covered the sky and blocked the sun. They weren't the dark clouds of a storm and no rain was coming, which brought an endless amount of confusion on what was going on.

The movements out of the corner of her eye told her that the clan was stirring. It was not a good sign to wake up and find the prey litter about, not a good sign at all. The last thing she needed right now was panic or alarm, the led to stress, and extra stress gave Twilightstar the worst migraines. She was mildly shocked to actually feel the force of the wind pushing against her flank as she stepped out. Her den had taken the brunt of it, now outside, it almost felt like she was pushed. Not strong enough to carry her off her feet, but certainly tough enough to move her in a certain direction if she was caught off guard. It was no wonder the prey pile had been destroyed.

Her dainty paws stepped over the rabbits and shrews, she nosed at a nearby blackbird, scowling she concluded that the bird was buzzardfood. It was covered in dirt and debris, too filthy for a cat to stomach. She was sure some of it could be eaten, but most of it would cause upset stomachs or worse. Mindful of where she set her paws, Twilightstar headed for the Breezerock. Leaping up proved to be a bad idea as her front claws were stuck scrabbling across the stone to regain her balance. She caught herself barely before her flank hit the rock. The tail that had shot out for balance now had its fur standing on end, Twilightstar twisted to give it a quick few licks before sitting down and wrinkling her nose. The wind was worse up higher, the cold cut through her pelt, burned her nostrils, and sent body trembling shivers up her spine. She had the strong urge to settle at the base of the rock. But she was already up here, so...

A loud caterwaul breaches the howls of the wind, calling for her clan's attention. This wasn't an official meeting so she didn't waste time with traditional words. There were some ceremonies she wanted to get through and some apprentices reassignments, and although she felt like she was cheating any new apprentices, the entire clan wasn't usually present anyway. They'd understand.

"Wolffang, I need you to organize hunting patrols, more than two or we'll go hungry for the day. I need some cats to pick through the prey, take what's edible to the queens and kits first, what's left can be given to the apprentices and warriors." Twilightstar ordered calmly despite her concerns. "No one is allowed outside of camp without my permission regardless of your rank." She added seconds later, there was a foreboding feeling that this was going to get worse before it got better. Of course, Twilightstar refused to voice such concerns. The sinking feeling in her gut would remain until the weather calmed.

"Beastkit, Leechkit, Lionkit, and Peonykit. I want to do your ceremonies." She felt a bit bad leaving out Midnightkit, but she hasn't seen the kit in days. She hasn't bothered to pest Ashfeather with the kit's whereabouts, assuming she just sleeping the day away. All of her kits had their own personalities, and unfortunately for Midnightkit, it seemed she had gotten her mother's laziness. Out of fairness rather than harshness, her daughter would have to sit out of the apprentice ceremony with her siblings.

-Do not add anything extra outside of day one, please.
-Do not take this plot outside of this thread.
-Do not skip ahead in days, I'll let you know when the next day starts.
-Outsiders can not be found currently
-Hunting patrols are not to get lost at this time.

Phase One - Starvation: starts Oct. 24- ends Oct. 27
WindClan's moor is and always been windy, but the wind suddenly takes a turn or the worst when a small, but consistent windstorm hits them, a windstorm that gets stronger as the days pass. On the first day, WindClan hunting patrols find hunting extremely difficult as any leaps or quick turns result in cats literally getting carried off their paws by the wind. With prey being notably challenging to catch, and the winds being so harsh, discontent and unrest slowly start to spread through the clan. With the day being so cold, Twilightstar orders the kits, queens, and elders to huddle in the apprentices and warriors' dens, the majority of WindClan goes hungry that day.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; October 24th, 2021 at 06:36 PM.
Old October 24th, 2021, 06:38 PM
Confused RÄT

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Weather the Storm [Clan-Wide Plot]

SwiftPetal looked around with a frown on her face having to close her eyes for a few seconds due to the dirt flying around slightly from the wind..should be worried? Yes. Was she? Definitely, she looked for a familiar face to talk about her worries,
she saw SpottedPelt And PouncePath talking. Bith males where worried about the food supply they don’t much, well SpottedPelt anyways PouncePath if he was able to would eat more than anyone. But they didn’t want the kits ti starve as they are the new generation of warriors to help protect there clan, there home.
The molly ran over to the two and sat down to talk to her close friends worried, as she greeted them they greeted back and explained there talking. Mostly about how well the kits would be “ do you think TwilightStar will do anything? “ SpottedPelt asked, he spoke in a soft nervous manner while PouncePath scoffed” of course she will! We’ll be fine! So what if rabbits are a bit hard to catch..they are a bit off season now anyways..” he didn’t wan to think of the worst that could happen but if it came down ti it..he hopes no one gets harmed in any way possible, starvation or just normal injuries.
Old October 24th, 2021, 06:49 PM
. . . .

Whirlkit padded out of the Nuresry, and yelped as the wind pushed against her side. She sat down just outside the nursery, and watched Twilightstar. She smiled, this was the first time she watched a ceremony! It ought to be exciting, right? Well, it might be better if there wasn't dirt flying up and dangerously close to her eyes. She blinked, and kept watching Twilightstar, and hoped that the wind would stop a bit. "Why is it so windy today?" She asked out loud.

Eva, Loner Kit. Softkit, RiverClan Kit. Ivyshade, Dark Forest Warrior. Fierceheart, RiverClan Warrior.

I'm really bored most of the time so feel free to shoot me a vm if you wanna roleplay. I usually never say no!

Old October 24th, 2021, 06:51 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

~Whitetail~

Looking at his leader. He felt the wind blowing hard anaist him almost blowing him over.
Old October 24th, 2021, 07:00 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Butterflydust

Butterflydust stepped outside to hear her leaders call. Only to be swept off her feet by the wind. Ahhh.She screamed . Butterflydust panicked as she struggled to plant her feet back on the ground. This wind was dangerous for her.She was light enough to be swept away by the wind. She quickly ran up to the talking leader. The wind was overpowering Twilightstar words. But she could make out most of them.

Butterflydust made sure to plant her claws in the dirt. Or else she might be swept up again. She kept her calm smile. Just because there was little too no prey or a wind that could sweep her off her paws. Yes ma'am. Butterflydust nodded at she stood up. Her heart still racing from the wind.
RushingKit!

Old October 24th, 2021, 07:00 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Fallownose had just woken up when he heard Twilightstar's call cut through the howling of the wind. Giving his pelt a few quick licks to straighten out the messy clumps of fur, the warrior padded out of the den, only to fluff up his fur in shock at the strength and coldness of the wind. It had made Fallownose stumble a few steps, having been unprepared for its strength, and he dug his claws into the dirt to better balance himself.

Picking his way carefully past the prey (he understood now why it was scattered across camp), the young warrior padded to where the other cats were gathering beneath the Breezerock and took a seat, curling his tail over his paws to keep them warm.

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives

Last edited by Ian; October 24th, 2021 at 07:01 PM.
Old October 24th, 2021, 07:05 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang wasn't a late sleeper. In fact, he often got up rather early. But today was a little different. Some of his stress had gotten worse, and he'd just sort of... crashed, if that made any sense. It wasn't anything too bad, it was just that he was tired. Curled up in his warm nest, he wanted to stay there. But it seemed like that wasn't the plan for today because a horrible howling was filling his ears. He grunted, shifting onto his side, but the loud sounds did not subside. What in StarClan's name is going on? Blearily, he blinked open one eye, then the other. It sounded like a dog was howling outside or something. The tom got up, giving himself a stretch. Dawn light was filtering into the den. I need to figure out what's going on. Feeling some sense of purpose despite his tiredness, Wolffang gave his pelt a quick shake before padding out of the den.

His bright yellow eyes grew wide and his prominent muscles tensed as she took in the camp. He had to blink a couple times to make sure he was seeing it right. What in StarClan's name had happened? The fresh-kill pile was scattered everywhere. It looked like some kits had gone playing in it. Not kits, apprentices. And the wind was stronger than he'd ever felt it. Wolffang was a large cat, sturdy too, with only his lean middle giving a hint that he shared the pure blood of a WindClanner. But he could still feel the icy chill through his thick gray fur and the pressure against his side. In his moons, he'd never seen - or felt - the wind acting up like this.

A familiar yowl from higher up made him whip around. There was Twilightstar, on the Breezerock, summoning the Clan, but without the familiar words. He turned around and surveyed her closely. For StarClan's sake, for a cat with the small and slender WindClan build - and who was lacking a couple of toes for balance - it was a miracle that she wasn't blown off of it. Wolffang bounded to the base, where he usually sat, and sat down, head craned to look up at his leader and give her his attention. The wind was howling in his ears, and he had to fluff out his dappled pelt against its chill.

At the mention of his name, Wolffang's big, notched ears perked up. His tiredness dissipated and the sense of duty to his Clan returned, driving away any stress, upset thoughts, tiredness, anything. Hunting patrols. The first course of action, although he wondered how any cat would be able to catch anything in this forsaken wind. He gave a nod. The territory outside would be even more dangerous, so she was right to be extra careful. Four kits were getting their ceremonies as well. He noticed that Midnightkit wasn't on the list for whatever reason. Well, it wasn't his place to judge right now. He'd stick around for the ceremony, but he'd need volunteers.

"I'll take them out once the kits have become apprentices," he yowled. Wolffang's voice was already powerful, but he had to raise it against the wind. "Every WindClan cat, listen up. After the ceremonies, I'll be sending out these patrols. I need volunteers. Any large or heavier WindClan cats would be very welcome. After all, we'll need them to keep our balance in this wind. I'll be leading one of them. I'll send out three - we won't focus on borders for now because we need to focus on getting prey."

@Moonraven

~ ASHFEATHER ~

Ashfeather grunted from her place in the nursery. What was that sound? It was loud. Like something... howling. The she-cat's eyes blinked open. Her nest was warm, and beside her slept three of Twilightstar's kits. She had no idea where Midnightkit was; maybe she was off sleeping by herself. I hope she's okay. Ashfeather sat up, her extremely small ears pricked. It was so loud out there. Anxiously, she glanced down at the three apprentice-aged kits that were curled up by her. "Leechkit, Lionkit, Beastkit. I'm going to go and look outside. Stay here until I say it's okay to go out."

Ashfeather peeked her head out of the nursery, and instantly, her face was blasted by the wind. Her jaw flapped and she had to tense it more than usual so that it stayed in place, while her ears were flattened against her head, seeming to disappear. Great StarClan! It was so loud! And the wind... it was stronger and colder than usual. A yowl cut through the air and she tensed - had some cat been hurt? No, it was just Twilightstar, standing on the Breezerock. How does she do it? It looked like the leader would topple off at any moment. Wolffang, sitting on the ground, looked strong and solid. She avoided his gaze.

She looked back into the nursery. "Kits, your mother's calling a meeting. You might want to come with me. But stick close. The wind's very strong." Ashfeather took a step outside, further than just poking her head out. The reaction was instantaneous. Ashfeather was small, and skinnier than most. But her big weakness was the imbalance her tail gave her, how it bent and twisted and broke, going all around her back and ending with the tip over her head. She let out a squeal as she lurched sideways, not expecting the wind to be so harsh, and stumbled onto the ground painfully. She grimaced and got to her paws. Her long, sharp claws sunk into the ground as she struggled to keep her balance.

"I'm okay!" she called to the kits. "Stick close to me as we go see what your mother is talking to you about!" If only she could wrap her tail around the kits. Actually, if her tail hadn't been like this, she probably wouldn't have fallen in the first place. Ashfeather went forward, keeping her good eye on the kits, and took her place with the rest of the Clan. Twilightstar was talking about hunting patrols and salvaging prey. "I can help gather prey," she yowled, but her voice was broken as her jaw swung around more than normal. Her matted fur was fluffed up as she shivered with cold. Her jaw and tail were already aching.

Oh, Twilightstar's kits were having their ceremony! Except Midnightkit. I hope she's fine. Ashfeather turned to look at Lionkit, Leechkit, and Beastkit, then she bent down. "You should be presentable," she meowed, trying her best to give their wind-blown fur licks to smooth it down. Her jaw went in very disturbing angles as she tried to lick them. "It'll be okay. Go up to your mother. And be careful!" she warned. The wind was so harsh. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too awful...

@Undertaker @Pheasantflight

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old October 24th, 2021, 07:18 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

~Swiftwind~
For the most part, she slept surprisingly well underneath the stars that night. Swiftwind had given up for the moment on forcing herself to sleep in the warriors den, and instead made a makeshift nest to side of it which she was currently curled up on, but the knocking of the wind, which normally wasn’t so heavy had awoken her. At first, her gaze shifted to the fresh-kill pile that rested strewn about, like something had come tumbling through it and disturbed it. Then her gaze shifted towards Twilightstar, who seemed, to put it lightly, displeased with the way the pile was looking. Her yellow gaze followed Twilightstar up onto the Breezerock before the loud call of ten leader had happened. With a soft intake of breath, Swiftwind stretched her aching muscles as she stepped along to sit beneath the Breezerock, allowing herself to lower onto her haunches as she stared up towards Twilightstar. When the order was given for Wolffang to organize hunting groups, Swiftwind felt a little worry pang in her heart and she ambled over to the fresh-kill pile to attempt to help pick through the food. If she was picked so be it, she’d go out there with a bit of hesitation of course, but she’d still go. Her ears pricked up to listen for the deputy or any familiar voices. As Wolffangs voice reached her, Swiftwind twisted to look towards the deputy. She wasn’t big or heavy, she was one of the cats that were simply on the smaller side, and silently she worried if she’d get swept off her paws in this wind. A soft breath was sucked in as she stepped up slowly, she may not have been big, but she was fast due to her size and it would hopefully allow her to chase down any prey that popped up. Once she was closer to the front and ready to volunteer when the time came, Swiftwind lowered herself to her haunches and looked around for anyone she was familiar with.
~Flickerpaw~
Sitting up in the apprentices den, the white and gold speckled tom examined the area around him. The sound of the wind, howling as it seemed to almost slam into the apprentices den, was causing more and more fear to grow in his heart. What was happening out there? The wind simply seemed to be growing heavier and heavier throughout the last few days. However, at the call of Windclans leader, the blind cat raised himself up slowly onto his paws and made his way slowly out the den. The force of the wind, stronger than usual, sent the tom nearly sprawling onto the ground. The scent of crowfood hit his nose as he turned his head to where he would’ve been able to see the fresh-kill pile. ’The smell..’ heart speeding up slightly, his eyes widened just a bit ’it’s coming from our food,’ wrinkling his nose, Flickerpaw turned their head back towards Twilightstar as she began to speak again and he slinked his way slowly towards the Breezerock to get a better understanding. With each word she spoke his heart only seemed to speed up more and more, his eyes widening slightly as he listened. Great Starclan, what was on the horizon next for Windclan? When Shadowclan finally got their claws out of Windclans throats, it seemed another threat simply loomed over the clan. With a soft huff, Flickerpaw resigned himself to simply do whatever he could for his clan and once Wolffang was heard speaking up, his head twisting towards the deputy before he simply gave a soft shake of his head and sat down slowly.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old October 24th, 2021, 07:48 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: left|only here for chats
My Mood: Queenly

- - -> Mapleleaf

Did she hear that correctly? She was already worried enough. now this? She glanced around, more nervous than usual. This is a troubling day... she thought as she gazed at her fellow Clanmates.

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old October 24th, 2021, 07:50 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

// Bearpaw

Every night was the same for Bearpaw lately, never calming only quiet. He'd go to the apprentice's den early to avoid talking to anyone and then just lie there until the sun came up, barely actually sleeping. By some miracle, the albino had actually managed to drift off to a night of restless sleep. He hadn't even realized the relief of rest until it was ripped away from him abruptly.

He leapt from his nest when he heard that nasty whistle, his instincts telling him it was an owl or hawk coming to carry him away from camp. But, alas, he was still in the apprentice's den and so were all the other rousing apprentices. No birds were in sight, but the whistles and howls continued. Never in his life had he experienced wind like this before, even in the den he could feel the chill it brought. The world must be ending, surely only that could cause these terrifying winds.

He tentatively made his way to the clearing along with others. As he neared the exit of the den the wind dried his eyes out but the worst part was how he was thrown over when he was out in the open. He was a small and skinny apprentice, no match for the harsh wind. He would be thrown around exactly as the rabbits in the fresh-kill pile had. His yelp wasn't loud enough to be heard above the winds and even if it was others were also too busy keeping themselves upright to concern themselves with him. He dug his claws in the ground, it didn't make him stable but it kept him from rolling away across the moor. He hated this, he was practically petrified crouched there in the clearing. His eyes hurt on a normal day but now he felt like he couldn't even open them outside of the den.

Other cats hustled around him, making their way towards the breezerock in response to Twilightstar's call. Hunting patrols, of course, the clan still needed to operate and by the looks(and sounds) of it, the fresh-kill pile had all been completely trashed. He started crawling his way towards the breezerock, following Wolffang and Twighlightstar's voice since he could only barely open his eyes. As he neared Wolffang's large figure, who only looked like a grey blur in his eyes, he noticed the familiar scent of Swiftwind.

Of course, he followed the scent, wanting only to find his calming mentor to help keep him on his feet. "Swiftwind!" His voice didn't travel far, but he knew he was near. He forced his eyes open just long enough to spot her, bounding towards the warrior with haste. It was a huge relief to be near her, even if his anxieties could not completely leave at least he could know she'd grab him if he went flying.

@Nixey

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Closed Thread