Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 04:07 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Clamfish
Today 04:04 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:02 PM
[tw] BONES AND ALL [ plot...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 03:55 PM
RiverClan Healing
by squidz
Last post by Neptune.
Today 03:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 17th, 2021, 07:45 PM

Default Let's Play Soccer! [Windclan Event]

Event [#event]

{Approved by Moonraven @BILL.}

{Open to all Windclan kits} {Different time than the other event he is hosting which is coming soon}

Blackmist padded towards a small rock that let him be a bit higher than level ground. Not as high as the Breezerock, but high enough. His tail flicked behind him lazily as he looked around. There was a mossball next to him and he curled his tail around it. He looked at the two posts he had made at either end of the clearing. His maw parted as he started to speak. "All kits, gather around me if you want to play a fun game of mossball!" He yowled, his voice really loud compared to his silence. He was slowly getting out of his state of shyness and could speak occasionally. He waited for all the kits to gather so he could explain the rules.

{How this will work is that I will spin a wheel to see who scores. Once it is decided, you guys can do whatever you want but the team that got picked has to win. Whoever gets the most goals wins. It's like soccer. There is no prize and Blackmist will explain why when the game is finished. If you have any questions/concers, send me a vm or a pm. You have until Monday, September 20th at 5:00 PM PST to respond. Please do not quote or mention me, I will be reading all the posts.}

Last edited by ~Fierce~; September 17th, 2021 at 07:47 PM.
Old September 17th, 2021, 07:48 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Let's Play Soccer! [Windclan Event]

Sunkit pranced over "I wanna play." She mews looking at them. She was very happy.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old September 17th, 2021, 07:48 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Petalkit rushed over wide-eyed, he was a kit AND he wanted to play a fun game, what luck! The cinnamon-furred calico let out a quiet purr as they looked up at Blackmist.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old September 17th, 2021, 07:57 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Duskkit bounded over, looking up to Blackmist. Her ears perked as Blackmist said of the game they will be playing. She did nothing but grin, as no words would be needed.

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]

Last edited by error; September 17th, 2021 at 07:57 PM.
Old September 17th, 2021, 11:06 PM
twilight

My Mood: Amused

ashkit walked over ill join he said
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old September 18th, 2021, 07:40 AM

Pinekit sprinted out of the nursery "I'll join!"
Old September 18th, 2021, 08:12 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

(Poppykit is submitted but hasn't shown up on the allgeiances, just so you know.)

Poppykit had watched the scene unfold for bit of time. A warrior, Blackmist, had set up posts on either side of the clearing and had just shouted that he was going to set up a big game of moss ball for the kits of Windclan. Personally, she didn't love moss ball, but she also didn't hate it. She sat for a moment longer while she contemplated what she should do.

The game will probably be noisy...but I would probably be able to try out some fighting and hunting moves. I'm AM 5 moons after all. I'm going to be an apprentice in a moon, and this would be good practice... Poppykit sighed and shook her short white fur with dark ginger tabby spots. She stood and padded over to the small group of kits that had already formed around the black warrior tom. She knew the kits names but never really got to know any of them. That didn't matter though. All that mattered to her was that the others would be a good teammate and try their best. She knew she would do well if she put her mind to it.

"I'll play as well." Poppykits toneless voice wasn't too loud or too soft. She sat down at the edge of the group and curled her tail around her paws. She could tell that the other kits were all very excited at the prospect of a game.They certainly had a lot of energy. She wondered how Blackmist would be able to deal with all of them. It would definitely not be an easy task.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old September 18th, 2021, 09:55 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Naturally Meadowkit's ears perked up as he heard the voice of his father calling out, his head would turn to see where Blackmist was before realizing he was talking to all of the kits around. Pulling himself up to his paws, the tortoiseshell kit meandered his way over to the small gathering of kits that were chirping that they wanted to play in this game of mossball. He would sit down next to his sibling, Duskkit, his blue eyes looking up at Blackmist more a moment. Typically he was content to sit on the sidelines and watch, but these days he's had a bit more inspiration and energy to do things. After all, sitting by and watching could get boring some time!

That and he could met some other of the kits, after all, he would be growing up with them. Training besides them, becoming warriors with them barring anything horrible happening. They would all be a part of his life, and it was time he started trying to get to know them a bit more. So curiously his eyes would take stock of who's already joined and anyone who looked like they would pad up and join.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 18th, 2021, 10:02 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

( Could Spark help out at all maybe? @~Fierce~ )
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old September 18th, 2021, 02:55 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven @~Fierce~ @Pheasantflight [mentioning in case you'd like to throw the siblings in here, feel free to ignore if not]

A huge dark gray tom joined the other kits as he heard someone shouting about a game. Leechkit mentally was far too old to play any type of game revolving around mossball, but he decided to take a chance and listen due to lack of anything else to do. Since Ashmother refused to train him, Leechkit figured he'd have to make up some plan to do it himself. If this game the warrior was proposing was different from the average mossball, Leechkit might be willing to indulge in a game or two.

He also needed to get a better feel on some of the kits he'd be growing up with. Leechkit did not ever for any reason interact with kits outside of Lionkit, Midnightkit, and Beastkit. He didn't understand the reason for it and to this day didn't understand it, but he knew Twilightstar would grow worried with his lack of companionship and sooner or later would bring it up to him. So to appease his mother and to avoid a future headache, Leechkit might attempt to find a cat that was tolerable and pretend to tolerate them. Leechkit hated the idea of adding to his mother's concerns, she had a lot on her shoulders as it was.

The gray tom scanned the grouping kits with disinterested green eyes while wondering if his siblings would be joining in this. Lionkit had been making a fuss about mossball earlier, he'd have to make sure that she'd at least join in. Midnightkit might actually oversleep so he should probably wake her as well, and Beastkit seemed to like hanging out with Tawnypaw, so unless he showed up, Leechkit wasn't going to waste his time looking for him... unless he didn't show up, then Leechkit would have to go snooping around to find him. Even though it didn't seem it with the way he sat with his back straight, chin raised, and tail curled around his huge paws, Leechkit felt a little naked without at least one of his siblings around.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Closed Thread